PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Sharp on DT, today, way cool.

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Listening to the Sirius NFL channel, on the way to the golf course, about 10:30 to 11:00 this morning, Shannon Sharp was all over DT for the HOF. He went on and on about all of DT's acomplishments and being the LB that affected the game most from 1989 to 1999.

It sure softened my hate for horseface, seriously.

Of course his ****ing counterpart, I forget his name, was flying the one demensional flag.

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I hate Sharpe slightly less now. He just moved ahead of a few of the worst Palestinians on my list.

Mecca
09-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I hear Thurman Thomas is making faces....

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 07:02 PM
I hear Thurman Thomas is making faces....

That's why he's still mixed in with the Palestinians.

Mecca
09-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Are you upset that he got in the HOF?

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 07:06 PM
I boycotted the broadcast because of it. My apologies to Charlie Sanders and Roger Werhli; it was sad that they had to become victims of the boycott.

orange
09-07-2007, 07:08 PM
As long as you're feeling love for Broncos, you might get a kick out of this:

The favorite football player of Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil died in 2000.

"Derrick Thomas," said Dumervil, saluting the late, great NFL linebacker, who was paralyzed and later died from injuries suffered in an automobile accident. "That was my guy when I was growing up."

I searched the eyes of Dumervil to note the mix of admiration and pain for Thomas, his lost hero.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6766185

Mecca
09-07-2007, 07:13 PM
I boycotted the broadcast because of it. My apologies to Charlie Sanders and Roger Werhli; it was sad that they had to become victims of the boycott.

I think your irrational hate for the guy is really funny, it's not like he did something bad.

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I think your irrational hate for the guy is really funny, it's not like he did something bad.

You weren't there! You...weren't...there!

Mecca
09-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm sure making faces qualifies as a horrible thing LOL.

KcMizzou
09-07-2007, 07:19 PM

The favorite football player of Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil died in 2000.

"Derrick Thomas," said Dumervil, saluting the late, great NFL linebacker, who was paralyzed and later died from injuries suffered in an automobile accident. "That was my guy when I was growing up."

I searched the eyes of Dumervil to note the mix of admiration and pain for Thomas, his lost hero.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6766185Sweet.

Deberg_1990
09-07-2007, 07:19 PM
I guess i can scratch Sharpes name off my "People to Kill List" now.

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 07:24 PM

That is a great story, thanks for posting it. That was a rough day, I almost cried in front of our owner. Probably not another athlete except George Brett, that I felt that strongly about.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Sharpe is just doing this because DT is haunting his house. Payback's a bitch, horseface.

Ultra Peanut
09-07-2007, 07:48 PM

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6766185UL and Denver. Poor guy has the worst luck.

I guess i can scratch Sharpes name off my "People to Kill List" now.CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD!

Hammock Parties
09-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Seriously, I hear John Elway barely gets any sleep. DT is always rattling his trophy case. He wakes up in cold sweats yelling at Gary Zimmerman. Then Derrick laughs, does the chop and dissipates into thin air.

Buehler445
09-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Sharpe is just doing this because DT is haunting his house. Payback's a bitch, horseface.

ROFL Rep for that one.

HemiEd
09-07-2007, 07:52 PM

Seriously, I hear John Elway barely gets any sleep. DT is always rattling his trophy case. He wakes up in cold sweats yelling at Gary Zimmerman. Then Derrick laughs, does the chop and dissipates into thin air.

ROFL

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm sure making faces qualifies as a horrible thing LOL.

You defend him and defend him, and you think that he wouldn't make a face at you if he had the chance. I bet he already has. I'll bet Thurman Thomas has made faces at you. How do you like that?

Mr. Plow
09-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Listening to the Sirius NFL channel, on the way to the golf course, about 10:30 to 11:00 this morning, Shannon Sharp was all over DT for the HOF. He went on and on about all of DT's acomplishments and being the LB that affected the game most from 1989 to 1999.

It sure softened my hate for horseface, seriously.

Of course his ****ing counterpart, I forget his name, was flying the one demensional flag.

You could actually understand him?

ChiefaRoo
09-07-2007, 11:48 PM

Bow down to the great DT lowly Denver Donkey.

HemiEd
09-08-2007, 03:02 AM
You could actually understand him?

That was the crazy part. Since I was so familiar with the subject matter, the words were recognizable.

kcxiv
09-08-2007, 03:44 AM
What Payback? he has 3 Super Bowl Rings. I think he's good.

ChiefJustice
09-08-2007, 04:45 AM
What Payback? he has 3 Super Bowl Rings. I think he's good.

woozle-wuzzle?

You must be a Neil Smith fan.

Baby Lee
09-08-2007, 06:52 AM
I guess i can scratch Sharpes name off my "People to Kill List" now.
Thank you Danny McGrath.

CoMoChief
09-08-2007, 07:34 AM
I dont care, he's still a son of a bitch.

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Seriously, I hear John Elway barely gets any sleep. DT is always rattling his trophy case. He wakes up in cold sweats yelling at Gary Zimmerman. Then Derrick laughs, does the chop and dissipates into thin air.LMAO

CHIEF4EVER
09-08-2007, 08:44 AM
I got a chance to talk to Sharpe on Sirius NFL Radio when he was hosting last year. I asked him what he thought of DT (leaving out their differences from the Monday Night disaster). He said "Derrick Thomas was the best athlete I have ever played against, ever. I had nothing but respect for him."

From that day, my hatred for Mr. Shit talk dissipated a great deal.

Bowser
09-08-2007, 09:09 AM

I think you just like to stir the shit. He was the most obnoxious (and one of the most productive against us, anyways) player of the Chief's main rival for several years. Of course he's going to get flamed on a Chiefs board, kind words about DT notwithstanding.

It make me think of the story of when Jason Giambi was playing for the A's, and was in New York to play against the Yankees. There were all these fnas clammoring for autographs, and he signed a basball for some 20 something Yankee fans. He tossed it up to them, and the guys were all like "Awesome! Thanks, Jason! You STILL f*cking suck!"

Skip Towne
09-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Thurman was able to keep Barry Sanders on the bench while both were at OSU.

kcxiv
09-08-2007, 11:00 AM
woozle-wuzzle?

You must be a Neil Smith fan.
He was ok. More of a DT and Okoye Fan.

HemiEd
09-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Thurman was able to keep Barry Sanders on the bench while both were at OSU.
Only while Barry was the under-classman.