PDA

View Full Version : Matt Schaub is a fan of Chiefs D

NIUhuskies
09-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Schaub has worked overtime this week watching film of the Chiefs' defense.

"They're very experienced," he said. "They're very fast. They flow very fast, and they've got an athletic group, especially their front seven.

"They have two veterans (Ty Law and Patrick Surtain) at corner. Those guys have played a long time, and they've been very successful. They're going to be a tough challenge for us."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/5118357.html

Hootie
09-08-2007, 11:28 AM
what do you expect him to say?

"Nah, they suck. I'm going to tear them apart!"

Pre-game interviews are always so cliche.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-08-2007, 11:30 AM
The Texans are going to be pumped. I don't see us winning this game.

KcMizzou
09-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Pre-game interviews are always so cliche.No doubt. You can predict them nearly word-for-word.

Calcountry
09-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Schaub has worked overtime this week watching film of the Chiefs' defense.

"They're very experienced," he said. "They're very fast. They flow very fast, and they've got an athletic group, especially their front seven.

"They have two veterans (Ty Law and Patrick Surtain) at corner. Those guys have played a long time, and they've been very successful. They're going to be a tough challenge for us."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/5118357.html

That is code for, "we are going to run a QB bootleg on the first play of the game."

Also look for lots of end arrounds.

Direckshun
09-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Gunther Cunningham has worked overtime this week watching film of the Texans' offense.

"They're a good mix of promising youth and experienced vets," he said. "They've improved. Their offensive line is sturdier than it was last year, and they've got an athletic pair of wide receivers, especially their starters Jones and Johnson.

"They have a surefire veteran (Ahmad Green) at running back. This guy has played a long time, and he's been very successful. He's going to be a tough challenge for us."

RJ
09-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Quote:

Translation:
They are old and slow and I'm looking to throw for 400 yards.

blueballs
09-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Schaub is like a baby pigeon
right

Psyko Tek
09-08-2007, 12:45 PM
and with the help of god and the baby jesus
we will give 115% on sunday...

CoMoChief
09-08-2007, 12:46 PM
We're going to kick his ass when he's on the field.

I predict nothing less than 4 ninja kicks to the face.

Deberg_1990
09-08-2007, 01:49 PM
what do you expect him to say?

"Im gonna carve that defense up!"

"They've got two Cornerbacks older than dirt, their top pass rusher is out, and that Cover 2 they run is soft in the middle"

That would be refreshing.

Nightfyre
09-08-2007, 01:51 PM
"I've got Jordan Black on my side. I'm scared"