PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Marion fails at life.

Direckshun
09-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Most incompetent receiver ever.

Wake Forest QB Brett Hodges rolls out of the pocket to his left, and with his right arm, on the run, hauls a perfect pass, in stride, 30 yards down to a wide-open receiver on a deep slant. That reciever, #14 Kevin Marion, allows the pass to hit both of his palms before it drops to the ground. Sure touchdown, dropped.

Later in the game, Hodges does the exact same play. Rolls out to his left, and with his right arm, on the run, hauls a perfect pass, in stride, 30 yards down to a wide-open receiver on a deep slant. Once again, the receiver is Kevin Marion, who actually catches the ball and makes a quick dart to the endzone with absolutely nobody in his way.

Only, one yard before he gets there, the ball pops out of his hands for absolutely no reason and goes out of bounds at the 1 yard line.

Are you kidding me!?

Buehler445
09-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Most incompetent receiver ever.

Wake Forest QB rolls out of the pocket to his left, and with his right arm, on the run, hauls a perfect pass, in stride, 30 yards down to a wide-open receiver on a deep slant. That reciever, #14 Kevin Marion, allows the pass to hit both of his palms before it drops to the ground. Sure touchdown, dropped.

Later int he game, the WF QB does the exact same play. Rolls out to his left, and with his right arm, on the run, hauls a perfect pass, in stride, 30 yards down to a wide-open receiver on a deep slant. Once again, the receiver is Kevin Marion, who actually catches the ball and makes a quick dart to the endzone with absolutely nobody in his way.

Only, one yard before he gets there, the ball pops out of his hands for absolutely no reason and goes out of bounds at the 1 yard line.

Are you kidding me!?

Announcers are suggesting that it should be a fumble into the endzone, making it a touchback. THAT would have made him a complete toolbox ROFL ROFL

Discuss Thrower
09-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Ssssssh! Don't you realize Carl reads these boards? Surely you don't want the Chiefs to draft this guy in a year, do you?!

Direckshun
09-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Ssssssh! Don't you realize Carl reads this boards? Surely you don't want the Chiefs to draft this guy in a year, do you?!
Jesus. He would.

the Talking Can
09-08-2007, 12:03 PM
now you now why Herm hates the pass...only 43 things can happen, all of them bad or at least mildly embarrassing...

Reerun_KC
09-08-2007, 12:05 PM
now you now why Herm hates anything offense...only 43 things can happen, all of them bad or at least mildly embarrassing...

FYP

Direckshun
09-08-2007, 12:10 PM
I want to go on record as loving the direction this thread is heading.

Skip Towne
09-08-2007, 12:35 PM
That QB hauls his passes downfield? Are you gay?

Direckshun
09-08-2007, 12:48 PM
"Hauls" is a man's word.

:skip:

Skip Towne
09-08-2007, 12:52 PM
"Hauls" is a man's word.

:skip:
A receiver hauls in a pass. A QB does not haul it down the field. Smarten up.

RJ
09-08-2007, 12:52 PM
You can "haul in" a pass but I don't think you can "haul" a pass. I'm talking NFL rules of course, college ball might be different.

Extra Point
09-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Skip prefers to push a load, rather than pull it.

Halfcan
09-08-2007, 02:21 PM
what a tool

Infidel Goat
09-08-2007, 02:37 PM
I'll take Kenny Moore, though.

Just got back from the game. Sad showing--I think we would have won the game with Skinner at QB (or Marion using some stick 'em).

Oh well--I've got us winning the next three games (Army and Maryland at home, Duke away). 3-2, and build from there, I hope.

Infidel Goat
09-22-2007, 02:54 PM
He did it again against Maryland in the first half. Dropped one after he beat the secondary. Bunch of turnovers, too.

Maddening.

BigMeatballDave
09-22-2007, 03:01 PM
I guess he's OK, as long as he's not trying to catch it...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyLrmUlB0lw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyLrmUlB0lw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Infidel Goat
09-22-2007, 04:07 PM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyLrmUlB0lw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyLrmUlB0lw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yeah. He's on the 4 X 100 team at Wake Forest. It's safe to say that he's fast...

Direckshun
09-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Holy shit he's got wheels.

Psyko Tek
09-22-2007, 06:15 PM

think he was looking for hurl

Frazod
09-22-2007, 06:19 PM

:)