PDA

View Full Version : Server Too Busy

Coach
09-09-2007, 12:51 PM
AustinChief,

I think most of us, who enjoy coming to the Planet, are getting a little tired of the "Server is Busy" thing for the past 2 years.

Please do whatever it takes to get the issue resolved. If it includes $, I'm sure some of us would be more than obliged to provide you some $. If you are the type that doesn't like to obtain the money, well, man up. It's time to get the issue resolved, please.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2007, 12:54 PM
That's about as likely as Carl doing whatever he can to improve the Chiefs this season.

teedubya
09-09-2007, 12:56 PM
**** you Carl!
**** you AustinChief!

dirk digler
09-09-2007, 12:57 PM
That's about as likely as Carl doing whatever he can to improve the Chiefs this season.

Damn beat me to it

DaFace
09-09-2007, 12:59 PM
You're not going to get Austin to do anything I doubt. But the chat's up and running fine!

http://ninja.linux-phreak.biz/chat/

KurtCobain
09-09-2007, 12:59 PM
fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

morphius
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I've done about all I can do, Austin says that it is a good idea on the upgrades, and then disappears on me for months.

Coach
09-09-2007, 01:02 PM
I've done about all I can do, Austin says that it is a good idea on the upgrades, and then disappears on me for months.

And that's been the trend for quite some time. I'm not personally attacking Austin, but I'm just showing what's the obvious. That he's been doing this for quite some time.

Austin, please stop being wishy-washy, doing a Priest Holmes appearance, then disappears for some six months.

We're asking you a little simple task, and that is to get the database fixed up to prevent those servers are busy messages. That is all. It's not too much to ask.

teedubya
09-09-2007, 01:04 PM
sounds pretty irresponsible.

blueballs
09-09-2007, 01:06 PM
TOO MANY UNNECESSARY THREADS

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 01:07 PM
sounds pretty irresponsible.

Well at least he keeps the site online. We cant expect much for free...

blueballs
09-09-2007, 01:07 PM
DURING GAME TIME

Skip Towne
09-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I hope he bans all of you. Ingrates.

teedubya
09-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I hope he bans all of you. Ingrates.

that would probably do us all a favor.

Valiant
09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Damn AustinPatriot giving all the upgrades to the other board...

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
You're not going to get Austin to do anything I doubt. But the chat's up and running fine!

http://ninja.linux-phreak.biz/chat/

Its not working for me. I see everybody in the room, but either nobodys chatting, or i cant see the words...??

morphius
09-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Damn AustinPatriot giving all the upgrades to the other board...
They are in worse shape then us.

DaFace
09-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Its not working for me. I see everybody in the room, but either nobodys chatting, or i cant see the words...??

Weird. It's working fine. May try a different browser? Or clear you cache and reload?

PastorMikH
09-09-2007, 02:28 PM
The server sucks!!!

I am already upset about the game, then I go to discuss and lose everything I try to type because the server hangs up. Server hang ups

Austin, you've built a great BB, I understand you don't have the interest level you used to, but many here still love this place. Why not give some of those that are capable the power to fix the problems?

Respectfully submitted,

PastorMikH

Coach
09-09-2007, 02:42 PM
The server sucks!!!

I am already upset about the game, then I go to discuss and lose everything I try to type because the server hangs up. Server hang ups

Austin, you've built a great BB, I understand you don't have the interest level you used to, but many here still love this place. Why not give some of those that are capable the power to fix the problems?

Respectfully submitted,

PastorMikH

That's how I see it. I come into this board to vent, and it's just difficult to do it if there's that server is busy message over and over.

Braincase
09-09-2007, 02:43 PM
I talked to Kyle and all of the others involved in the inner operations of CHiefsplanet, and the guys have all decided to give you back every penny you've invested in this operation.

Bwana
09-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I talked to Kyle and all of the others involved in the inner operations of CHiefsplanet, and the guys have all decided to give you back every penny you've invested in this operation.

Um, some of us HAVE sent money in. Remember the request? What did that money go for?

:holdman:

the Talking Can
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I thought it was better than usual on game day.

and free

morphius
09-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Um, some of us HAVE sent money in. Remember the request? What did that money go for?

:holdman:
I think it went to the upgrade to get us up to this server. Problem is we need a pretty expensive machine to run this, though I haven't priced anything since I have no money to spend on it.

tommykat
09-09-2007, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=PastorMikH]The server sucks!!!

Respectfully submitted,

Hey Mike idea, why don't you just take it over then we can at least contact someone that is around.....:hmmm: Was kidding, but not a bad idea.

Bwana
09-09-2007, 03:19 PM
I think it went to the upgrade to get us up to this server. Problem is we need a pretty expensive machine to run this, though I haven't priced anything since I have no money to spend on it.

I would be willing to bet that if the work could be done to fix this thing once and for all, getting the money wouldn't be a major issue around here. Hell, I would be willing to chip in AGAIN if the problem could be resolved.

tommykat
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
I would be willing to bet that if the work could be done to fix this thing once and for all, getting the money wouldn't be a major issue around here. Hell, I would be willing to chip in AGAIN if the problem could be resolved.

I 2nd that, but finding Kyle and him working it? Don't know that this would happen.

PastorMikH
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM

Heh, heh. Actually there would be several getting checks then. I could use a refund, I'd rather have a BB though.