PDA

View Full Version : Does KC suck that bad or is HOUSTON a pretty solid team?

OctoberFart
09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Any thoughts? What I got out of the game was Herm's O is abosolutely what I thought it would be. Run up middle, checkdown to diaper boy, PA pass swing it to diaper boy. Those three plays I have been talking about all offseason joking with you guys were ran over and over. I didn't even expect to see that much of it when I was joking about it. KC is looking at a high draft pick and the D didn't look too impressive.

BigChiefFan
09-09-2007, 03:14 PM
You tell me. We scored 3 ****ing points.

Mi_chief_fan
09-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes KC sucks and no Houston isn't very good.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Houston is a solid team, but no better than a 8 or 9 win team and look how bad we looked against them......

chiefqueen
09-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm going through schedule mentally trying to find a game KC might win...I can't find one.

percysnow
09-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Houston is not very good at all. . .

KurtCobain
09-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Any thoughts? What I got out of the game was Herm's O is abosolutely what I thought it would be. Run up middle, checkdown to diaper boy, PA pass swing it to diaper boy. Those three plays I have been talking about all offseason joking with you guys were ran over and over. I didn't even expect to see that much of it when I was joking about it. KC is looking at a high draft pick and the D didn't look too impressive.

I'm turning avatars off.

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm going through schedule mentally trying to find a game KC might win...I can't find one.

The two games against Oakland.

CupidStunt
09-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Oakland is getting BONED by Detroit at home.

Now that stinks.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-09-2007, 03:20 PM

We'll beat Oakland. Probably twice. They're not ANY better.

NaptownChief
09-09-2007, 03:22 PM
If you only score 3 points then you really suck unless you are facing the 85 Bears D.

With a little luck they can go 2-14 or worse and hopefully Clark Hunt will have the nuts to flush Peterson, Edwards and everyone else....Then they can start over with Brohm, a new coach and new front office. At least then KC fans would at least have hope for a bright future even if it is only hope....cause that is a hell of a lot more than they have now.

Logical
09-09-2007, 03:29 PM
I have said before that Houston was better than people were thinking. KCs offense is really bad. The defense will be quite good by the end of the season.

ROYC75
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Yes and Yes.......... We are that bad on offense and Houston is that good, but that isn't saying much, look who Houston just beat.....

NaptownChief
09-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I have said before that Houston was better than people were thinking. KCs offense is really bad. The defense will be quite good by the end of the season.

Yes the Chiefs suck that bad....but it is probably impossible to get a decent measure on the Texans at this point since they were only playing the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs will likely be the cure for a lot of NFL teams ills this season.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
We'll get boned by Detroit too so hey it's all even....

I await the home crowd filing out as Adrian Peterson rapes our team in the home opener.

Buehler445
09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Here's the deal. Our offense was the personification of terrible. However, the premise for your post is incorrect. Solari called pass plays!!!! I was soooo excited. Until the ball got to the receiver and they BIFFED IT or HANDED IT TO THE DEFENSE. The offense is terrible, but not for the reasons you stated. Try again.

Mi_chief_fan
Yes the Chiefs suck that bad....but it is probably impossible to get a decent measure on the Texans at this point since they were only playing the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs will likely be the cure for a lot of NFL teams ills this season.

Agreed, but as far as Houston, i'll go out on a limb: they'll finish last in their division again.

TN_Chief
Houston is likely a 6-7 win team. Maybe 8 if everything breaks their way. We are a 4-6 win team...maybe. We'll likely be 0-4 to start things off.

NUMBER7
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
We have now seen 6 losses in a row this year. This team is not very good...and many teams in the NFL are passing us by. Thank you Carl.

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
BTW...AutumWind, good God man, change up that avatar. That's horrible. I think there's a crack in my monitor now.

gblowfish
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes and No.

kcfanXIII
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
go **** yourself, you got your own concerns. sign your 1st overall draft pick.

beer bacon
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Detroit up 17-0 on Oakland.

Mecca
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
It hurts that we aren't any better than the Raiders now huh...

CupidStunt
09-09-2007, 04:02 PM
F*ck you, Mecca, you little bitch. Just f*ck off and root for another team.

jjchieffan
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
The KC O would have done alot better, if they could have held onto the dang ball. I give credit to the Houston D for that though though. They put their helmets on the ball, and made some great plays on D. I thought our D was pretty solid. With the exception of the one blown big play that resulted in a Td, they held up well. They held Houston to a fg after Drummond fumbled in fg range, got some pressure on Schaub, and forced a couple of turnovers. Considering the amount of young talent out there, they will only get better as the season goes on. It also hurt alot when we lost our #1 reciever on the first posession. I still have faith in my team. Chicago has only scored 3 against SD so far. I think we have a chance to beat them next week. We are also still better than chokeland.

Extra Point
Kubiak is back to having the Chiefs' number. Houston out-played us, period. Our play-calling was totally predictable; they had better position on the ball. Our defense gave away the big play once again.

Dick Curl was a total distraction today. I saw him jawing too much on Huard, when it's Solari that calls the plays. At the end of the game, Solari's pump :whackit: and dump Raiduhs offense was pathetic.

Calcountry
If you only score 3 points then you really suck unless you are facing the 85 Bears D.

With a little luck they can go 2-14 or worse and hopefully Clark Hunt will have the nuts to flush Peterson, Edwards and everyone else....Then they can start over with Brohm, a new coach and new front office. At least then KC fans would at least have hope for a bright future even if it is only hope....cause that is a hell of a lot more than they have now.I make a motion, to rename "panicplanet" to "fireCarlplanet".

Any seconds?

Mecca
09-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I enjoy how I totally pissed that dude off by just being honest.

We are one of the worst teams in the league there is no nice way to put it. We didn't get spanked by a good team, we got spanked by the TEXANS. One of the easier games on the schedule and they owned us.

There's nothing nice or positive about it, we look like the Raiders from last year on offense.

Smed1065
09-09-2007, 04:08 PM
I enjoy how I totally pissed that dude off by just being honest.

We are one of the worst teams in the league there is no nice way to put it.

This might be right but 16 teams did (or will) lose this week.
I would rather start sucking than finish the season this way. (hopefully, not both)

Mecca
09-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I would rather start sucking than finish the season this way. (hopefully, not both)

Maybe if they had looked good, or lost by some fluke. Or lost in a close game to a really good team.

But no we got owned by the Texans like we didn't even belong on the field with them.

kcfanXIII
09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
give it up, abandon ship, get out of the burning building...

there is no room for optimistic opinions here.

Braincase
09-09-2007, 04:54 PM
AutumnWind,

Are you making the observation that:

A) The Chiefs suck in an acknowledged rebuilding year?

B) The Chiefs and the Raiders both suck?

C) The Raiders have sucked, continue to suck, but for a brief fleeting instance, the Chiefs degree of suck may be in the same hemisphere as the vacuum created by the Raiders' collective multiyear suck?

Bad news, Cowboy. Our first round pick caught passes today, and our third round pick was in the right uniform.

How were your first and third round picks doin' today?

unothadeal
09-09-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't think it's possible but I believe one week this season every team will win but the Chiefs.

OctoberFart
09-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Oakland is getting BONED by Detroit at home.

Now that stinks.

I can't watch the game what is the score?

Buehler445
09-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Its now 26-21 DET. At the time of the post it was 17-0 DET.

TN_Chief
09-09-2007, 05:05 PM
How were your first and third round picks doin' today?You do realize that signing your picks doesn't get you bonus points, right? That the game is played by the players in uniform? And that the Raiders have managed to score 21 points today...compared to our 3?