PDA

View Full Version : One chance I didn't miss...

Paniero
09-09-2007, 08:48 PM
About 10:50, the wife and I were at Reliant watching the players come out to warm up.

Boomer and Donnie Edwards were the only ones out, besides Medlock, but I was too afraid to watch him warm up.

So about 15 minutes later, the groups of players come out every 5 minutes or so. I see LJ, Tank looking lost, Priest in civvies, etc. Getting ready to grab an overpriced beer, but wait...

I spotted Ol' Dirty Peterson walk out. I look around to make sure the coast is clear. It isn't. I still couldn't miss the chance to say something, anything.

"CAARRLLLLLLLLLL!"

ODP looked my way, surprisingly enough. I was at a loss for what to say, so I just flipped him the bird and told him to die sometime soon.

Of course, then I fled the scene. I have no idea what Gargamel-like powers he possesses, even on the road.

Check one more thing off my list of 1001 things to do before I die.

baitism
09-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Awesome! I would have bought you a beer.

Direckshun
09-09-2007, 08:49 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

Phobia
09-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Classy. I'm sure it hurt his feelings.

Jenson71
09-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Do they let 13 year olds marry in Texas?

Paniero
09-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Classy. I'm sure it hurt his feelings.

As I'm sure having a 23 post-per-day average on a seasonal forum hurts your significant other's. Oh, that's not a concern? Who could've guessed.

Do they let 13 year olds marry in Texas?

Not sure. You'd probably have better luck at Craigslist if that's what you're looking for.

I'm sure most here would invite Carl to our home for a cup o' tea and a quick game of Battleship. This thread's not for you.

It's for the people who are sick of the puppet of mediocrity that is Carl Peterson.

blueballs
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Carl cuts turds bigger than you
they got to be pretty big turds of curse to get cut

Jenson71
09-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Way to stick it to the man!

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Classy.

I'm guessing your Huge Mullet whipped into view as you ran like a girl and the surveylance video was blurred.

Paniero
09-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Classy.

I'm guessing your Huge Mullet whipped into view as you ran like a girl and the surveylance video was blurred.

You know what's classy? A guy that knows how to spell 'mullet' but not 'surveillance'.

Logical
09-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Classy. I'm sure it hurt his feelings.If he had just not ran away I would be congratulating right now. The way he did it makes him seem chickenshit.

Coach
09-09-2007, 09:41 PM
If I were in that situation, I wouldn't run away like a little girl.

Take it like a man. Hell, cuss him out even more.

Paniero
09-09-2007, 09:49 PM
If I were in that situation, I wouldn't run away like a person that didn't want to get kicked out of his first Chiefs game in ten years

True. There's always next time.

Demonpenz
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I would have told him he is doing a shitty job and gave him some pointers

evolve27
"CAARRLLLLLLLLLL!"

ODP looked my way, surprisingly enough. I was at a loss for what to say, so I just flipped him the bird and told him to die sometime soon.

You've cursed us, thanks.

Coach
I would have told him he is doing a shitty job and gave him some pointers

Yeah, the pointer being the middle finger.

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 09:55 PM
What a C@ckholster.

ChiefaRoo
09-09-2007, 10:54 PM
When he looked you should of said "RETIRE!" or "QUIT FOOTBALL!" I always like to go with the easy to understand smack in a public situation.

Rain Man
09-09-2007, 10:59 PM
This guy is lucky that Carl didn't turn into a bat and fly up and bite him.

EyePod
09-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Hey, he is the asshole who forced the president to pay for some stupid charity that he could care less about. Maybe Bush'll get REAL pissed and use his one kill on Carl. We could at least have someone new to complain about here...

ChiefaRoo
09-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey, he is the asshole who forced the president to pay for some stupid charity that he could care less about. Maybe Bush'll get REAL pissed and use his one kill on Carl. We could at least have someone new to complain about here...

I would of liked to have seen Bush order the secret service to choke Carl out for talking without permission.

Then Paul Rudd could of said - "When you're the President, you always have the home field advantage."

EyePod
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I would of liked to have seen Bush order the secret service to choke Carl out for talking without permission.

The Paul Rudd could of said - "When you're the President, you always have the home field advantage."

I love your signature.... Tank could just start gnawing on Carl...

Molitoth
09-10-2007, 08:27 AM

LOL

Skip Towne
09-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Did you steal his laptop?

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 09:27 AM
I'd like to point out that this douchebag is yet another graduate of the class of Sept 2005.

Dartgod
09-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Al Davis certainly would have.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2007, 09:29 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

|Zach|
09-10-2007, 09:31 AM
I'd like to point out that this douchebag is yet another graduate of the class of Sept 2005.
ROFL

Sure-Oz
09-10-2007, 09:36 AM
I call bullshit or chicken shit into chicken salad

|Zach|
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
To afraid to watch him warm up?

crazycoffey
09-10-2007, 09:44 AM

hopefully that means his class is at least one point lower than that class of Dec 2006, that is a nutty bunch....

Really though paniero, help us to fully understand how this scene looked. You didn't deny the mullet, so is it so long that it covers the "REE" on the one chief's jersey your ex-wife bought you five years ago?

How loud did you have to yell from those cheap ass tickets you got for free from your brother's employer (in section 325) for Carl to actually hear you?

Describe for us how your face went flush, and those beedy eyes got wide, when you realized he saw you.

Did you almost trip from turning and running so fast, or from the weak knees you had when that adrenaline dump prompted you to do what you do so well, retreat from any sort of confrontation?

Please enlighten us on more of the real details of your macho interaction with Carl. How you are such the bigger man than he.

LOCOChief
09-10-2007, 09:49 AM
I think it's funny when a chickenshit says something derogotory to someone and then turns and runs away. It would've double the fun if he turned started to run and flipped over the railing and plumeted 30 ft. to his demise or landed on his fat old lady coming out of the shitter.

Hailchief
09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
hmmmm real mature

tooge
09-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah very mature. You know, I am not the biggest CP fan either. I do hwever, understand that his job is a difficult one, and he is still another human being and a professional. I am betting that if he were to visit your place of work, get a less than perfect result for your services (insert joke here) and complain, it would be without flipping you the bird. The reason a guy gets to be where he is has to do with professionalism and smarts. I would venture that he has never flipped off another person and then ran away. And you feel good enough about this incident to come on here and brag abouty it? Sorry man, not real impressed.

DJJasonp
09-10-2007, 10:24 AM
ROFL

Hailchief
09-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah very mature. You know, I am not the biggest CP fan either. I do hwever, understand that his job is a difficult one, and he is still another human being and a professional. I am betting that if he were to visit your place of work, get a less than perfect result for your services (insert joke here) and complain, it would be without flipping you the bird. The reason a guy gets to be where he is has to do with professionalism and smarts. I would venture that he has never flipped off another person and then ran away. And you feel good enough about this incident to come on here and brag abouty it? Sorry man, not real impressed.

I agree....Not real impressed....If nothing else at least show some class....

Iowanian
09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Shows how well bRainman knows CP....

What Carl really did was mumble the magic words and give Pinerrabread genital cancer.

Hailchief
09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Shows how well bRainman knows CP....

What Carl really did was mumble the magic words and give Pinerrabread genital cancer.

Nah...It seems Pinerrabread has no GENITALS....since he turned and ran...
Maybe it gave him a vaginal infection??

teedubya
09-10-2007, 10:49 AM
you should have just forwarded him to the **** you Carl, thread.

Flipping him off, that is nice. I might have said something a bit more stinging.

Running away, was gay.

gblowfish
09-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

People flip me the bird on several occasions. They sometimes scream unintelligible gibberish at me from the stands. I've been spat on. I've been cursed at in front of my wife in public.

I just respond by raising ticket and parking prices every year.

Nothing says "F-YOU" like that.

Heh...

Believe me, it eases the sting, and at the end of the day, makes me feel much better. That and rolling naked in a big pile of money. I like that a lot too.

Just thought I'd share that, so you'd have some insight.

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS

blueballs
09-15-2007, 06:14 AM
Paniero does a deadon LJ impersonation

dj56dt58
09-15-2007, 09:20 AM
What really happened was He yelled CARL, Carl looked in the complete opposite direction, Paniero put up his middle finger under his shirt so nobody would see it, then got up, turned around, and went to the concessions to get a hot dog.

talastan
09-15-2007, 09:27 AM
CARL: Hey Paniero, You just made my list.

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS

Watch out for the hit men. I completely understand your feeling and motivation, but running away just allowed CP to smell blood. Now he will hunt you down.

bringbackmarty
09-15-2007, 10:09 AM
You guys should shut the **** up, other than running away Paneiro is doing two things:
1. Owning all of you in this thread. Now He's off getting a blow job and living his life and you aren't, think about that.
2. He's actually done something to help fix the chiefs, it's not much, but if he caused even a little self doubt to creep into peterson's craw, that means Carl is that much closer to screwing up even more, or thinking about how he has screwed up, or just plain hanging it up.

talastan
09-15-2007, 10:23 AM
I never said anything bad about what he did. I would do the same. I just wouldn't run away afterwards.

Sure-Oz
09-15-2007, 10:38 AM
You guys should shut the **** up, other than running away Paneiro is doing two things:
1. Owning all of you in this thread. Now He's off getting a blow job and living his life and you aren't, think about that.
2. He's actually done something to help fix the chiefs, it's not much, but if he caused even a little self doubt to creep into peterson's craw, that means Carl is that much closer to screwing up even more, or thinking about how he has screwed up, or just plain hanging it up.
Are you the one giving him the bj? :p

|Zach|
09-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Is this a serious post?

The Bad Guy
09-15-2007, 11:42 AM
This douche thought he would come on here and be praised because he flipped off Carl Peterson.

We all hate Carl Peterson too. But I doubt any on here would tell him to die, and then run away like a little bitch.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-15-2007, 03:58 PM
does that make you a smurf?

Splat420
09-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Great thread so far.

go bo
09-15-2007, 06:37 PM
well, keep it going...

don't just look around and then leave...

share your experiences, display your wit, make others angry...

or make them laugh so hard it hurts...

use the power, clayton...

but use the power carefully grasshopper...

very carefully...