PDA

View Full Version : My day in houston

big nasty kcnut
09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
I've got there at 930 a.m. to be first at the game. Saw a few chiefs fans. When they remove the chain for the gate to open me and my brother move and we had this houston moron yell get your fatass in line. It's not open. So he talked smack and i told him somebody better call your momma cause the texans are going to get thier ass kicked. Some we enter and saw the houston cheerleaders not bad.

Then we go to our seat and i did the traditions of the chiefs like yelling home of the chiefs good for another chiefs first down and stuff i had a good time. Then there was another texans fan there called the yodeler he has in the back of his jersey he wore.

Every time the chiefs offense came on he yodel like a freaking retard and i wanted to kick him in the nut then remove his vocal cords and put a bomb in there and blow his freaking head open. But i'd talk to a lot of chiefs fans and had fun.

Hated we lost from what i saw our d ok but will be better with allen in there.

DAMON HUARD should of been benched after his second pick. He looked lost out there. Second we need sippio out there. Third bowe did good things and will be awesome.

Last came home and Gone to work at 10 pm till 3 in the morning. Well glad to be back and i also got a raise and a promotion and i'm going to a new resturant. Chiefs will not be terrible this year but we need to get the young guys in there. Also get rid of carl.

Silock
09-10-2007, 12:00 PM
What, no pics?

shrek6849
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
I think I saw you in the stands. Were you the guy with the hat on?

big nasty kcnut
09-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Yes next to a frumpy looking girl with a chiefs shirt and my brother who had the boomer grisby haircut.

Stewie
09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Congrats on your promotion. New restaurant? Are you going to have to move?

big nasty kcnut
09-10-2007, 12:36 PM
No also i'm not moving yet but hoping to find a nice place that have a big bathtub so i can get the soreness out of my legs.

big nasty kcnut
09-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Also i thought the 610 tent was kc 610 not houston 610.

Warrior5
09-10-2007, 02:24 PM
...i wanted to kick him in the nut then remove his vocal cords and put a bomb in there and blow his freaking head open.

LOVE this quote!

kc rush
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Every time the chiefs offense came on he yodel like a freaking retard and i wanted to kick him in the nut then remove his vocal cords and put a bomb in there and blow his freaking head open. But i'd talk to a lot of chiefs fans and had fun.

I love when kcnut calls someone a retard. It makes me laugh.

Spott
09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Then we go to our seat and i did the traditions of the chiefs like yelling home of the chiefs good for another chiefs first down.

I bet you lost your voice doing that first down chant so many times.

big nasty kcnut
09-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Well not really cause i didn't want to be attacked by the texans fans. I just wish my brother was more into the game. If my dad was there we would of been talking about gameplays and stuff like that.