PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs game was so bad...

kstater
09-11-2007, 07:39 PM
That Easterbrook ended his longtime policy of mentioning every game in his column.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/070911&sportCat=nfl&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos1

TMQ Policy Change: For seven years, this column has delivered something no other column in the entire sports alternate-reality even attempts -- at least one item about every NFL game played. Henceforth, my promise to readers is amended: at least one item about every NFL game played, except for those games not mentioned. Keeping the original promise has been exhausting, especially considering Tuesday Morning Quarterback is my hobby, not my occupation. Last night, I cued up some tape of the Houston-Kansas City game and thought with a weary sigh, "Oh man, I gotta watch this until I notice something everybody else missed." Then the heavens opened, a chorus angelorum sang and the football gods said, "Yea, verily, ye doth not." Hence my policy change. I'll continue to have at least one item about the majority of NFL games played.

KcMizzou
09-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Damn. Texans fans should be pissed.

FAX
09-11-2007, 07:56 PM
The Doom Train takes on fuel.

Next stop: Chicago.

FAX

the Talking Can
09-11-2007, 08:05 PM
brutal