PDA

View Full Version : A Planeteer with a Meth Lab?

Braincase
09-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Link (http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=265886)

Police arrest pair for mobile meth lab
Investigators say they found a mobile meth lab parked outside a Gillespie Street motel Monday afternoon.

About 1 p.m. deputies went to the Royal Inn in search of Mark Dane McCloud of the 4000 block of Bammel Drive and Deanna Delores Aguilar of Wallace.

The pair were wanted by Hope Mills authorities on theft charges, said Debbie Tanna, spokeswoman for the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office.

Outside the motel, deputies discovered a Ford Explorer with all the materials needed to cook up methamphetamine: nasal decongestant, drain opener, hydrogen peroxide, coffee filters, plastic tubes, glass jars, measuring cups, jumper cables and a gas can.

Recipes with instructions on how to make the drug and prepare it for distribution also were found inside the SUV, Tanna said.

“They had been cooking, but not at the time when we arrived,” she said.

McCloud, 48, and Aguilar, 30, both face charges of manufacturing and conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and possession of precursor chemicals to produce methamphetamine. Aguilar also faces an additional charge of possession of cocaine.

On Monday night, investigators still were questioning McCloud and Aguilar. No bail had been set.

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM
It's his redneck uncle.

StcChief
09-13-2007, 02:19 PM
estranged and unclaimed.

The modern day Billie Carter of McCloud fame

KcMizzou
09-13-2007, 02:20 PM
I knew all those Hollywood stories were BS. :shake:

Skip Towne
09-13-2007, 02:23 PM
So that's why he hasn't been around.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-13-2007, 02:36 PM
That explains a shitload.

Braincase
09-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Hey, I yank a few chains around here, thought it was Dane's turn...he knows I'm messing around.

Fish
09-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Have you guys ever been to Hollywood? Cause I have....

I party with chicks way hotter than that....

That's nothing. You should see how it is in Hollywood.

Hollywood..........

LMAO

Bugeater
09-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Jumper cables? :hmmm: Can one of the Planet meth-heads explain to me how those are used in the manufacturing process?

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2007, 05:11 PM
That's awesome! ROFL

Of course those of you who know me know that my name is not Dane McCloud. Not even close. Not even Irish!

ExtremeChief
09-13-2007, 05:14 PM
You finally caught me. Here's my meth lab:

Fish
09-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Jumper cables? :hmmm: Can one of the Planet meth-heads explain to me how those are used in the manufacturing process?

I was confused by that as well.... sounds scary..

And ain't it nice that they give you a rundown of materials needed to make meth? All but the detailed diagrams...

Halfcan
09-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Hook us up Dane-damm you have been holding back the drain cleaner from us.

NaptownChief
09-13-2007, 06:35 PM
That's awesome! ROFL

Of course those of you who know me know that my name is not Dane McCloud. Not even close. Not even Irish!

At least the meth would have explained your defense of the Chiefs organization. :D