PDA

View Full Version : My earwax has a acidy zing

blueballs
09-14-2007, 01:25 AM
I wonder if I have health issues

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 01:26 AM
And the ChiefsPlanet ignore feature comes into play once again.

shrek6849
09-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Become an hero.

blueballs
09-14-2007, 01:31 AM
And the ChiefsPlanet ignore feature comes into play once again.

wrong
it was mental health issues
mental

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 01:41 AM
wrong
it was mental health issues
mental
You'd be a far more amusing anonymous sock puppet if you were in any way amusing.

Wilson
09-14-2007, 01:41 AM
May I recommend that you and Ultra Peanut just exchange instant messages instead of taking up space on this message board?

I can only imagine that you two have a lot in common.

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Ultra Peanut has some zazz, some sense of direction, an esoteric way about him.

He's also an actual person.

Blueballs is a one-dimensional alter-ego gimmick that would pass for clever if there were ever any substance in his posts worth absorbing.

Wilson
09-14-2007, 01:48 AM
Ultra Peanut has some zazz, some sense of direction, an esoteric way about him.

He's also an actual person.

Blueballs is a one-dimensional alter-ego gimmick that would pass for clever if there were ever any substance in his posts worth absorbing.

I don't see it but I'll take your word for it on the first part.

Second part; agreed.

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 01:54 AM
At least there's some surprises with UP, and a great deal of entertainment. Each post is like an abstract work of art, as if a legitimate opinion out of the left half of his brain has been pushed through the meatgrinder in the right part.

His YouTube videos are hilarious, his minimalist contributions in DC are noteworthy, and once again, he is an actual person.

Blueballs is a throwaway novelty act some unremarkable Planeteer has engineered to generate any kind of attention from the rest of the board. Negative attention > no attention at all, so I'll just slip on my sock puppet, have him say whatever shit I can think of and see how much notoriety I can build.

It'd be a little more interesting if it hasn't been done about a million times before.

KurtCobain
09-14-2007, 01:56 AM
I have the same earwax problem.

Thig Lyfe
09-14-2007, 01:58 AM
UP is great.

bb is not.

blueballs
09-14-2007, 01:58 AM
I never know when to douche my ears
because I love it when she sticks her tongue there
but she complains of the taste

blueballs
09-14-2007, 02:00 AM
some people have no self control
and lie about their intentions for attention
need to feel better than others to make it through the night -sad

luv
09-14-2007, 02:00 AM
At least there's some surprises with UP, and a great deal of entertainment. Each post is like an abstract work of art, as if a legitimate opinion out of the left half of his brain has been pushed through the meatgrinder in the right part.

His YouTube videos are hilarious, his minimalist contributions in DC are noteworthy, and once again, he is an actual person.

Blueballs is a throwaway novelty act some unremarkable Planeteer has engineered to generate any kind of attention from the rest of the board. Negative attention > no attention at all, so I'll just slip on my sock puppet, have him say whatever shit I can think of and see how much notoriety I can build.

It'd be a little more interesting if it hasn't been done about a million times before.
I'm sensing that you might be somewhat annoyed by blueballs. The poster, that is.

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 02:01 AM
some people have no self control
and lie about their intentions for attention
You don't say.

Considering that's the only reason your handle even exists.

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 02:02 AM
I'm sensing that you might be somewhat annoyed by blueballs. The poster, that is.
It's late, I'm taking a break, and he's a moron.

I's gots rights, I says.

blueballs
09-14-2007, 02:03 AM
don't worry about my handle

luv
09-14-2007, 02:04 AM
It's late, I'm taking a break, and he's a moron.

I's gots rights, I says.
Oh, alright. Carry on.

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 02:07 AM
don't worry about my handle
I can assure you, despite your insistent efforts to make some sort of impact on anyone who will listen long enough to reply to you like I am now, I consistently have no trouble finding a soft spot on my bed at night and sleeping like a log on it, bereft of any troubles I might have with your simpleton handle.

Don't worry about my worry. Worry about reinventing yourself into a concept that's actually worth the 4,500 posts that've probably constituted several hundred hours out of your life.

blueballs
09-14-2007, 02:10 AM
take the Activia challenge

blueballs
09-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Oh wonderful blissful sleep
is calling

Direckshun
09-14-2007, 02:15 AM
Bankrupt of ideas, I am resigned to reference a female product in order to insist you possess the attributes of a woman, thereby causing others to perhaps view your behavior as petty and uninteresting.
Fixed your post.

Real war of wits you've engineered here.

It's like playing whack-a-mole on a broken machine.

Only instead of getting tokens, I get the satisfaction of calling out your one-note hack act.