PDA

View Full Version : I'm so F*CKING SICK of this SOFT DEFENSE!!!

bobbything
09-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Pussies.

Dunit35
09-16-2007, 03:34 PM
And why does the server run so slow on gamedays again?

CupidStunt
09-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm sick of a certain few players like Ron Edwards (invisible), Wilkerson (invisible), Law (horrible)... but the scheme is just awful. It sets them up to fail.

Sure-Oz
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
The offense is the reason the defense is out there all damn day

Nightfyre
09-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Here's an idea. Bobbything, you should try not posting every thought that comes to your pea-sized brain. Complaining about the defense at this point is <cpsp?>retarted</cpsp?>

bobbything
09-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Here's an idea. Bobbything, you should try not posting every thought that comes to your pea-sized brain. Complaining about the defense at this point is <cpsp?>retarted</cpsp?>
In my defense, I did post this in the 1st half; when the defense was giving up 8 yard play after 8 yard play, an 80 yard drive, screwing up the field position game, and having trouble tackling.

They really tightened it up and played well in the 2nd half. Complaining about the defense in the 1st half wasn't "retarted."

Halfcan
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
In my defense, I did post this in the 1st half; when the defense was giving up 8 yard play after 8 yard play, an 80 yard drive, screwing up the field position game, and having trouble tackling.

They really tightened it up and played well in the 2nd half. Complaining about the defense in the 1st half wasn't "retarted."

Complaining about not complaining is retarted. :)

Bwana
09-16-2007, 06:01 PM
How many points did the D allow again in the game? That wasn't the issue today. STFU

bobbything
09-16-2007, 06:02 PM
How many points did the D allow again in the game? That wasn't the issue today. STFU
Did you read this part?

Nightfyre
09-16-2007, 06:08 PM
My point was more: why did you feel like making a seperate thread about it that was two words beyond the thread title? It didnt add anything valuable to the board and just serves to clutter it and slow the already ailing server down. So next tim: post your thought in the game thread.

bobbything
09-16-2007, 06:11 PM
My point was more: why did you feel like making a seperate thread about it that was two words beyond the thread title? It didnt add anything valuable to the board and just serves to clutter it and slow the already ailing server down. So next tim: post your thought in the game thread.
Noted.