PDA

View Full Version : Can't blame Huard, gameplan, defense...

Hootie
09-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Let's face it, we weren't going to win that game.

Sure, we had all of the chances in the world today, but it had nothing to do with Damon Huard...we saw what happened when the Chiefs tried a 7 step drop...it wasn't going to work against the Bears and Tommie Harris.

Short slants, draw plays and settling for punts was our only chance to win. We had to play the type of game where the Bears beat themselves, not our offense beating their defense.

Our special teams was atrocious. Horrible. That right there is the reason we lose this game. Field position was a nightmare, Hester flat out beat us. The blocked field goal killed us, it was a nightmare.

But the offense played exactly how they had to against such a good defense. Huard made a lot more good decisions than poor decisions and made some real nice throws to Bowe and even the INT to Parker was a good ball, you can't fault Huard for an aggressive playcall by Solari at the right time.

Of course, most of you are going to bitch about the call on 3rd and 1, but I'm sure they'll be the same people who are bitching about the fact we don't throw the ball downfield.

Personally, as someone very pleased with what our offensive gameplan was today, I hated the call...you know for a fact that if that falls incomplete, Herm is sending Rayner out their for 3. Why do that on 3rd and 1??? You run with your 20 million dollar power back, get a new set of downs, and then try it on 1st or 2nd down...it's not like we were getting a good match-up because it was 3rd down, the Bears were daring us to throw the ball to our receivers 1 on 1 all day long...we could've gotten that same match-up on 1st down...but Solari is our biggest problem (his playcalling is just downright poor at times)...

Either way, we went to the NFC Champions house and proved we could contend with one of the best teams in the league.

Now, our defense...they played tremendously. I wish that Gunther would call an aggressive game for all four quarters, because when we brought the blitzers Rex made mistakes. Harris, Edwards and DJ all made plays and our linebackers looked awesome.

Our run defense was again, shaky at best, but we're missing our best defensive player (Allen) who is really good against the run, and he's back next week...

All and all, today proved things aren't going to be so bad after all. We're a 9 win team, I know some of you hate that very fact, but we are, and we could even win more (favorable stretch coming up) if our defense continues to gel and play to their potential (a top 5 defense)...

We really need to work on special teams and LJ needs to be on the field more, Bennett just isn't cutting it.

Croyle looked good, hate his off the back foot throws, but Huard stays as long as he plays like he did today...we weren't facing an average defense, we were facing the friggin' Bears.

I feel a lot better about the Chiefs today as opposed to last week, that's for sure.

jlscorpio
09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
this one could get ugly, folks...

underEJ
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Heck of a job out there Huey!!

FringeNC
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah....had we started Croyle and thrown the ball down the field, we may not have won the game..

DaKCMan AP
09-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Didn't know Dufus Rawes posted here.

beach tribe
09-16-2007, 05:45 PM
How in the **** could you feel good about the Chiefs after the play calling you just witnessed?

Hootie
09-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Who thinks Huard played poorly?

This is the best friggin' defense in the NFL...

Our only chance was to play the field position game and force Rex into making mistakes...the defense did their part, our special teams did not...

We had a fluke illegal shift that took away a TD, a field goal was blocked, but other than that, our offense played well CONSIDERING we were playing such a good defense AND our #1 WR and our best offensive tackler weren't playing.

I mean, come on...what do you guys friggin' expect from Huard? He managed the game, he played really well, didn't force anything...yeah, he makes quick decisions and uses his backs rather than force throws downfield...but you know, that's what we had to do to have any chance against the Bears.

The bottom line was, Devin Hester beat us today. Huard didn't beat us, Solari (hated the 3rd and 1 call) didn't beat us, and not even Herman the devil beat us...our ridiculous special teams play and Devin Hester beat us...

We really need LJ on the field a lot more than we are seeing him, but we started 0-2 last year and made the playoffs, and based off of what I saw today, we ARE a better team than last year...our defense is flat out good.

As they continue to gel, they'll only get better...Gunther needs to be aggressive for all four quarters...we have some very capable blitzers, use them.

runnercyclist
09-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Huard sucked today

DaFace
I can blame Huard for the loss, and I will. He wasn't our only problem today, but he played poorly the entire first half.

Simplex3
Thanks for your input, Gretz.

Do you honestly think that if you keep sucking CP's d**k you'll eventually get something for it?

Thig Lyfe
09-16-2007, 05:54 PM
We lost because the Oracle said we would, and you can't change Fate.

blueballs
09-16-2007, 05:54 PM
The Chiefs as a whole played better today than I expected
Bears *Super Bowl losers* home opener -one tough venue

Hootie
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
How in the **** could you feel good about the Chiefs after the play calling you just witnessed?
Only playcall that bothered me the entire game was the 3rd and 1 pass to Parker that pretty much clinched the game for the Bears, and I already described why it bothered me (even though Solari took a shot, that's what everyone wanted him to do, right?)....

Other than that, the Bears feast on opponents who, on 3rd and 12, decide they want to 'be aggressive' and go for that first down...sorry guys, play the numbers...success rates on 3rd and long against the Bears are a long shot...settle for a draw or a screen, punt, and move on...

We had the right mindset for this game...our gameplan was good...a few things go different (blocked kick, illegal shift) and we might have won this game...we didn't, we played the defending NFC champs at their place and played them closely...we hung in there even after falling behind by 17 points...our defense proved they were for real...

Hester killed us. The special teams let us down in a big way...you can blame Herm for that, he definitely has a lot of work to do with that unit.

But really, all and all, how can you not be at least a little relieved after this week? Houston proved they are a pretty good team, and we saw our #1 pick show flashes of excellence...and our offseason acquisitions (Harris, Edwards) played top tier games...

We're a playoff caliber team with Huard managing games, I know that doesn't please the majority of you all, but I'll take a 9 or 10 win season over a 4 win I want to kill myself every Sunday season every year for the rest of my life...

In order to win a Super Bowl, you have to be in the playoffs...

Tribal Warfare
St. Huard is never at fault his arm strength isn't a weakpoint, but merely the will of a greater being to set us on the path to make us more humble. St. Huard's conservative playing style with various short passes and sprinkled with INTs isn't because of a lack of talent, but a greater power telling us to strive for something that makes stronger as human beings.
Thus it is written, and it shalt be done!

talastan
Sorry I don't have anything personal against Huard, but Croyle could've done the same freaking thing in the first half that Huard did. I'm just curious what's wrong with Huard's left arm.

banyon

Our only chance was to play the field position game and force Rex into making mistakes...the defense did their part, our special teams did not...

We had a fluke illegal shift that took away a TD, a field goal was blocked, but other than that, our offense played well CONSIDERING we were playing such a good defense AND our #1 WR and our best offensive tackler weren't playing.

I mean, come on...what do you guys friggin' expect from Huard? He managed the game, he played really well, didn't force anything...yeah, he makes quick decisions and uses his backs rather than force throws downfield...but you know, that's what we had to do to have any chance against the Bears.

The bottom line was, Devin Hester beat us today. Huard didn't beat us, Solari (hated the 3rd and 1 call) didn't beat us, and not even Herman the devil beat us...our ridiculous special teams play and Devin Hester beat us...

We really need LJ on the field a lot more than we are seeing him, but we started 0-2 last year and made the playoffs, and based off of what I saw today, we ARE a better team than last year...our defense is flat out good.

As they continue to gel, they'll only get better...Gunther needs to be aggressive for all four quarters...we have some very capable blitzers, use them.

After two weeks, his rating is 66.4. So I guess the NFL passer rating formula says that he sucks.

But it's also obvious from watching the game to everyone but you and Herm.

MadMax
09-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks for your input, Gretz.

Do you honestly think that if you keep sucking CP's d**k you'll eventually get something for it?

Jizz?

Coach
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM

I do. That performance by Damon Huard was piss-poor awful I ever seen. He LOVES to do the ****ing checkdowns and that ****ing shit is getting really old.

Just give the **** up already. Huard sucks. He has shown us the reason why he has NEVER STARTED A NFL ****IN FOOTBALL GAME!

Jenson71
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Honestly, he has no business being in there. NONE. Neither does this coach or his staff. But that's no excuse for Huard's pathetic play.

kcxiv
09-16-2007, 05:58 PM
He played like a back up. He didnt want to throw down field or the coaches have no faith in him to throw downfield. Sure, there was a few, but i never seen so many 1 yard passes in my life.

banyon
09-16-2007, 05:59 PM
I do. That performance by Damon Huard was piss-poor awful I ever seen. He LOVES to do the ****ing checkdowns and that ****ing shit is getting really old.

Just give the **** up already. Huard sucks. He has shown us the reason why he has NEVER STARTED A NFL ****IN FOOTBALL GAME!

Nah, he started a couple of games for the Dolphins back in 99' (8 years ago). He sucked then too.

Skip Towne
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM

You're using up a hell of a lot of bandwidth.

Hootie
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM
I can blame Huard for the loss, and I will. He wasn't our only problem today, but he played poorly the entire first half.
Well, I missed the first 9 minutes of the first quarter watching the friggin' Bengals game (**** CBS)...

But from what I saw, other than one missed pass to LJ...Huard did just fine in the first half.

He didn't take sacks, he didn't hold the ball...he didn't allow the Bears defense to make any momentum swinging plays...sure, the Chiefs had three and outs, that was more than expected against such a fierce defense...

But he also lead a nice TD drive before halftime to keep us in the game, and he also showed good poise and intelligence in the pocket all game long.

The dude is tough and knows how to manage a game. This was the right gameplan for the game...it didn't work out, Webb dropped a first down pass, a fluke illegal shift that had no bearing on the play took off a TD, a bad playcall on 3rd and 1 (it was a picture perfect pass - Tillman just made an excellent play)...

You know, a few of those go a little different and we drill that 48 yard field goal and maybe we pull out a HUGE upset?

No one expected us to win today, so why is everyone so pissed off?

Shit, we're as good as I thought we'd be, I saw it today...I see 9 or 10 wins, and like I said, you can't win a Super Bowl without making the playoffs...so **** everyone who is rooting for that 5 win season...that's ridiculous.

tonyetony
09-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I guess we can't blame Huard for the worlds worst screen pass to LJ on 3rd down WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE missing his running back on a 5 yard toss by 5 YARDS!

KCFalcon59
09-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Huard blows. He has no field vision. Weak arm.

Hootie
09-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Well...

You guys proved last year you don't know shit about football, or about QB's...

So, whatever...

Huard played WITHIN the gameplan and the offense wasn't the reason we didn't win this game.

The reason was...

A) Special teams.
B) Devin Hester.
C) The Bears ARE A BETTER team.

Play this game at Arrowhead, we win.

NINE WINS, POSSIBLY PLAYOFF BERTH...

I look forward to it. All of you assholes can go **** themselves...EVERYONE knew we were going to lose, so you take the positives...there were NONE last week, but there were SEVERAL this week...

Our defense played awesome, Bowe looked incredible...

OUR OFFENSE IS WITHOUT OUR BEST RECEIVER AND A CONVERTED DE PLAYING LT...

What the **** do you all expect? Jesus CHRIST. Horrible fans, no knowledge whatsoever...

Croyle made nice throws against the Bears prevent defense...the completion to Webb was awesome but I don't know what the **** is up with his 'off the backfoot heave like a retard'...that needs to be fixed.

DaFace
09-16-2007, 06:06 PM
No one expected us to win today, so why is everyone so pissed off?

You're right - we played about as everyone expected. But instead of trying to let a possible QBOTF figure things out, we're starting a career backup who most likely won't even be in the league 3 years from now. It's obvious we aren't going to the playoffs this year, so what's the point in playing a QB with no future with the team?

Shag
09-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Only playcall that bothered me the entire game was the 3rd and 1 pass to Parker that pretty much clinched the game for the Bears, and I already described why it bothered me (even though Solari took a shot, that's what everyone wanted him to do, right?)....

I don't personally mind the idea of the call, but you can't have Parker be the guy on a pattern like that - it would have to be an absolutely perfect throw for him to catch it, as he won't go up and get it. That being said, Huard made a big mistake on that throw - you CAN NOT leave the ball short on that pattern.

Hester killed us. The special teams let us down in a big way...you can blame Herm for that, he definitely has a lot of work to do with that unit.

You claim that we have to play a field position game with the Bears - you can't do that with a guy like Hester bringing back punts, especially with our special teams. The coaching staff has to know the team struggles on ST, which should rule out the "field position game".

We're a playoff caliber team with Huard managing games, I know that doesn't please the majority of you all, but I'll take a 9 or 10 win season over a 4 win I want to kill myself every Sunday season every year for the rest of my life...

In order to win a Super Bowl, you have to be in the playoffs...

We will not even sniff the playoffs with Huard at the helm all season. We won't with Croyle (this year), either, but it improves the outlook for the future...

Croyle can "manage" the game just as well as Huard, and adds a whole other level on top of it, for when you have to make a play...

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Huard was f*cking terrible. He's a devout coward with the pocket presence of a French peasant.

He missed multiple short passes, took too many dump offs, and folded in the face of every rush.

Hootie
You're right - we played about as everyone expected. But instead of trying to let a possible QBOTF figure things out, we're starting a career backup who most likely won't even be in the league 3 years from now. It's obvious we aren't going to the playoffs this year, so what's the point in playing a QB with no future with the team?
Obvious?

Not to me...

Our defense proved it could force turnovers, and has played above average for two straight weeks...

Once we get LJ on the field and start playing some games at Arrowhead, you guys are going to be in for a surprise.

This is a good team, a playoff caliber team.

I'm sorry that none of you can see that, but I'll make sure to reference this post around week 8 or 9...

FAX
Since I'm forced to listen to the game on the radio, I'm a little confused about Downfield's fabulous touchdown pass. My understanding is that he was going to Gonzo who was covered and Bowe (who ran the wrong route) bailed us out. Is that correct?

FAX

FringeNC
09-16-2007, 06:10 PM

ROFL

banyon
09-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Obvious?

Not to me...

Our defense proved it could force turnovers, and has played above average for two straight weeks...

Once we get LJ on the field and start playing some games at Arrowhead, you guys are going to be in for a surprise.

I'm sorry that none of you can see that, but I'll make sure to reference this post around week 8 or 9...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u9HrinSGOvs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u9HrinSGOvs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hootie
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Since I'm forced to listen to the game on the radio, I'm a little confused about Downfield's fabulous touchdown pass. My understanding is that he was going to Gonzo who was covered and Bowe (who ran the wrong route) bailed us out. Is that correct?

FAX
No, Gonzalez would've made the catch...

However, Bowe made an amazing 'come from nowhere' leaping catch that almost brought a tear to my eye!

We have a play-making receiver...we're really missing the possession guy Kennison has proven to be the last few years...

Webb had a costly drop and Parker just gets no separation...and as for the guy that said Huard underthrew Parker on 3rd and 1...are you serious? That thing was right in his hands...Tillman made a fabulous play.

Oh hamas, lolololol...Huard played an awful game? He completed 9 in a row and was doing EXACTLY what he was suppose to do...take what the Bears defense gave him...THIS IS THE ****ING BEARS DEFENSE AT SOLDIER FIELD...what did you expect with us missing our #1 WR and our big offensive acquisition (McIntosh) playing hurt and then leaving in the 1st quarter?

Seriously...you guys are a joke. No clue what you're talking about...

banyon
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM

FAX

Nah, It was a duck, but since it was a flea flicker and the Bears were so stunned we were throwng the ball more than 5 yards downfield both Bowe and TG were open. If Bowe hadn't snagged it, TG was below him and would've caught it.

banyon
09-16-2007, 06:15 PM

However, Bowe made an amazing 'come from nowhere' leaping catch that almost brought a tear to my eye!

We have a play-making receiver...we're really missing the possession guy Kennison has proven to be the last few years...

Webb had a costly drop and Parker just gets no separation...and as for the guy that said Huard underthrew Parker on 3rd and 1...are you serious? That thing was right in his hands...Tillman made a fabulous play.

Oh hamas, lolololol...Huard played an awful game? He completed 9 in a row and was doing EXACTLY what he was suppose to do...take what the Bears defense gave him...THIS IS THE ****ING BEARS DEFENSE AT SOLDIER FIELD...what did you expect with us missing our #1 WR and our big offensive acquisition (McIntosh) playing hurt and then leaving in the 1st quarter?

Do you know why yards per attempt is part of the QB Rating formula?

Hootie
09-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Nah, It was a duck, but since it was a flea flicker and the Bears were so stunned we were throwng the ball more than 5 yards downfield both Bowe and TG were open. If Bowe hadn't snagged it, TG was below him and would've caught it.
Good.

We have a guy that doesn't even know what he's talking about describing the play...

It wasn't a flea flicker, and it most certainly wasn't a duck...Huard put that pass right where it needed to be for Tony G to make the play...except Bowe came from nowhere and made an incredible, leaping catch...

A duck? Jesus...you guys are so ****ing dense.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-16-2007, 06:17 PM

I could complete 9 straight check downs. It's not an accomplishment.

ChiefsCountry
09-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Huard needs a Kimble Anders or Larry Centers type fullback.

Shag
09-16-2007, 06:19 PM

Go watch it again - it was underthrown. Not greatly, but enough to allow the defender to have a play on it. On those routes, you have to throw it where your guy has a chance, and the defense does not (long, outside shoulder) - it's a tough ball to throw properly. With Parker being the receiver, it's even more imperative to put the ball high and away - he won't beat anyone for a ball.

I blame that play mostly on Solari for having the wrong guy on that route (should have been Bowe, would would go up and get it), but Huard did underthrow the ball.

MadMax
09-16-2007, 06:22 PM
Obvious?

Not to me...

WOW! Not with that POS at QB.........

the Talking Can
09-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Huard sucks ass.

We're a laughing stock with him as our starting QB.

Mr. Check Down
Mr. Swing Pass
Mr. Crap Pants And Fall Down

AZChief
09-16-2007, 06:26 PM
the 500 straight "3 and outs" suggest Huard sucked a bit more than you're letting on...

the Talking Can
09-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Huard was f*cking terrible. He's a devout coward with the pocket presence of a French peasant.

He missed multiple short passes, took too many dump offs, and folded in the face of every rush.

Bingo.

The slightest pressure causes him to panic and throw a check down. He does not see down field. If Option 1 is covered he's throwing a 3 yard swing pass, even if it is 3rd and 9.

banyon
09-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Good.

We have a guy that doesn't even know what he's talking about describing the play...

It wasn't a flea flicker, and it most certainly wasn't a duck...Huard put that pass right where it needed to be for Tony G to make the play...except Bowe came from nowhere and made an incredible, leaping catch...

A duck? Jesus...you guys are so ****ing dense.

I might be mixing that play up, but that doesn't change the fact that Huard sucks.

Skip Towne
09-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Obvious?

Not to me...

Everybody is out of step but you. Oh, to be 22 again.

the Talking Can
09-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Hootie, like Huard, is an embarrassment to the franchise.

splatbass
09-16-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't understand the people who keep saying Huard doesn't have the arm to throw long. He may not be given the opportunity too often, but today when he did the passes were accurate. The TD pass would have been caught by Gonzo if Bowe hadn't caught it, and the flea flicker was right on the money. There was another long pass that was right on the money, and even the interception in the end zone was about to hit Parker right in the hands, in stride, when the defender made a hell of a play on the ball. Did you guys watch a different game than me?

tk13
09-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I think Huard can throw the football downfield. In fact, I think he has a better arm than Trent did, but I don't think he was quite as accurate. I don't think it's playcalling. Huard is gonna take the safe play, he's gonna take his drop and get rid of the football. He's always been that way... he did the same thing last year. Go watch games like Pittsburgh last year... it's the same thing that happened today. The only difference was there were games like San Diego and St. Louis where we ran the football well and/or forced turnovers.

FringeNC
09-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Hootie, like Huard, is an embarrassment to the franchise.

Yeah, it's funny how no other team in the league plays offense like we do. Is Herm smarter than everyone else?

FringeNC
09-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I think Huard can throw the football downfield. He's always been able to. In fact, I think he has a better arm than Trent did. I don't think he was quite as accurate. But Huard can throw downfield. He doesn't though. I don't think it's playcalling. Huard is gonna take the safe play, he's gonna take his drop and get rid of the football. He's always been that way... he did the same thing last year. Go watch games like Pittsburgh last year... it's the same thing that happened today. The only difference was there were games like San Diego and Miami where we ran the football well and forced turnovers.

Huard can throw the ball downfield if you give him 5 seconds pressure-free to wind-up.

the Talking Can
09-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Huard can throw the ball downfield if you give him 5 seconds pressure-free to wind-up.

and if you left him account for wind speed and drift...

petegz28
09-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Our play calling sucked, Huard sucked and our D is soft.

underEJ
09-16-2007, 06:39 PM
The Bears in the 4th quarter went aggressive with 8 in the box to stop the run and torment the QB. You can't afford to do that if the QB is a real threat. When Croyle came in, they kept up the pressure until he threw, and threw well, and then it immediately let up to the usual line of 4. Maybe they are deluded just like all of us?

dirk digler
09-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Obvious?

Not to me...

I don't know where to start Hootie. Huard played like a backup QB should play which is to play it safe and "manage" the game. I don't want a QB like that.

Croyle played very well and it wasn't against the prevent D.

Either the play calling sucked big time or Huard's decision making was horrible but we had like 8-9 3 and out's on offense. That is totally unacceptable.

As far as making the playoffs well that is just a freaking joke because come next Sunday at this time we will be 0-3 and 3 games behind Denver in the AFC West.

MadMax
09-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I think Huard can throw the football downfield. In fact, I think he has a better arm than Trent did, but I don't think he was quite as accurate. I don't think it's playcalling. Huard is gonna take the safe play, he's gonna take his drop and get rid of the football. He's always been that way... he did the same thing last year. Go watch games like Pittsburgh last year... it's the same thing that happened today. The only difference was there were games like San Diego and St. Louis where we ran the football well and/or forced turnovers.

OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!He sucks ass! He is a joke QB and that's what he brings to this team, making us the laughingstock of the league.

movinbones
09-16-2007, 06:44 PM
If you think Huard played well today you must have watched a different game. I agree the play calling was from the 1940's, but Huard did nothing to help this team win. We had 2 3rd and 2 in the 1st quarter and could not convert... not because of the play calling. On the 1st Parker was clearly manhandled at the line and instead of looking for a check down he over threw the ball by 10 yards. On the second 3rd and 2 Huard looked like a bumbling idiot trying to scramble while tucked in the fetal position.

This is were we lost momentum for the next 2 quarters.

Is anyone else sick of the 2 yard out that is thrown so poorly that the reciver can't even make a play after he catches it??

petegz28
09-16-2007, 06:48 PM
If you think Huard played well today you must have watched a different game. I agree the play calling was from the 1940's, but Huard did nothing to help this team win. We had 2 3rd and 2 in the 1st quarter and could not convert... not because of the play calling. On the 1st Parker was clearly manhandled at the line and instead of looking for a check down he over threw the ball by 10 yards. On the second 3rd and 2 Huard looked like a bumbling idiot trying to scramble while tucked in the fetal position.

This is were we lost momentum for the next 2 quarters.

Is anyone else sick of the 2 yard out that is thrown so poorly that the reciver can't even make a play after he catches it??

Last year in Phoenix the fans looked at me like I was crazy as I threw my hat onto the ground as we threw our 5th sideways pass of the game.

movinbones
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Go watch it again - it was underthrown. Not greatly, but enough to allow the defender to have a play on it. On those routes, you have to throw it where your guy has a chance, and the defense does not (long, outside shoulder) - it's a tough ball to throw properly. With Parker being the receiver, it's even more imperative to put the ball high and away - he won't beat anyone for a ball.

I blame that play mostly on Solari for having the wrong guy on that route (should have been Bowe, would would go up and get it), but Huard did underthrow the ball.

You are correct sir.