PDA

View Full Version : Dear Minnesota, Please break Damon

runnercyclist
09-16-2007, 05:44 PM
... of his habit of always throwing to the check down.

Utilize our wide outs.

(This message has been edited while sober. Sorry if I offended. I want Damon to have many years of injury free football carrying a clipboard behind Brodie).

big nasty kcnut
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Yes this team need croyle in there he played good today.

Terribilis
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
enough of that sh**

Halfcan
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Our line sucks, Damon is meat back there.

runnercyclist
09-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Our line sucks, Damon is meat back there.

Not so much, Damon sux back there.

chris
09-16-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm ready for Brody

To wish harm on a player is pathetic.

How many beers did it take to kill your brain cells?

The Bad Guy
09-16-2007, 07:11 PM

I bet he was just a born retard.

jidar
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
sorry no, the line isn't the greatest but it's not so bad. Huard on the other hand looks bad.

runnercyclist
09-17-2007, 01:15 AM

Uhhh, daaa, uhhh, sorry.

mcan
09-17-2007, 04:40 AM
I'm ready for Brody

This is about as close as anybody has EVER come to getting negative rep from me... Wishing for an injury is a terrible thing; made worse when you wish injury upon your OWN teams' player.

And yeah, I'd love to see what the kid can do, but I'm not optimistic about it. Everything so far leads me to believe that the game moves too fast for him and his head is swimming if his first read is covered.

ChiefFan31
09-17-2007, 04:59 AM
Let's take the Internet seriously!

What a horrible person to make a joke on the Internet about Damon getting hurt so we can see what we all want to see. If Croyle has got the right stuff.

Damn Ye to Hell Sir!

FAX
09-17-2007, 05:06 AM
Let's take the Internet seriously!

What a horrible person to make a joke on the Internet about Damon getting hurt so we can see what we all want to see. If Croyle has got the right stuff.

Damn Ye to Hell Sir!

Are you saying that the interweb is a place where karma itself does not exist, Mr. ChiefFan31?

FAX

runnercyclist
09-17-2007, 10:11 AM
This is about as close as anybody has EVER come to getting negative rep from me... Wishing for an injury is a terrible thing; made worse when you wish injury upon your OWN teams' player.

And yeah, I'd love to see what the kid can do, but I'm not optimistic about it. Everything so far leads me to believe that the game moves too fast for him and his head is swimming if his first read is covered.

Sorry to offend you mcan. I don't want Damon hurt. I want Brodie to play and make mistakes and lose games and grow as an NFL QB that we can start for years to come.

BTW, I was dissapointed and fully lubricated when I posted.

I hope Damon has many injury free years ahead of him (holding a clipboard).

RealSNR
09-17-2007, 10:16 AM
You don't root for the other team's players to get injured. And you ESPECIALLY don't root for your own players to get hurt.

Jackass. :shake:

Brock
09-17-2007, 10:17 AM
classy

StcChief
09-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Croyle will be in soon enough... just not as soon as you want.

ChiefFan31
09-18-2007, 03:03 AM
Are you saying that the interweb is a place where karma itself does not exist, Mr. ChiefFan31?

FAX

I wouldn't say that Mr. FAX.

But I would say the interweb is a place to take little seriously. Just not much good reason to be all serious on the 'Information Superhighway' especially BB's.

mcan
09-18-2007, 03:46 AM
Sorry to offend you mcan. I don't want Damon hurt. I want Brodie to play and make mistakes and lose games and grow as an NFL QB that we can start for years to come.

Don't sweat it bro. I figured as much... Hence, no rep bomb from me. :)

KC Jones
09-18-2007, 06:52 PM

Good thing you didn't or next thing you know twinkle toes here will be sending you PMs and more.

RustShack
09-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Hurt him just enough that we have to put Brodie in, but let him get back to health very fast so Croyle has a good back up, because thats all Huard is... a backup. OR Herm just makes the right call and puts Croyle in anyways.

unlurking
09-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Ouch, I guess I have "intarwebly offensive" thoughts as well.

Were there only a few of us that had their hopes return when Damon was seen on the bench with his arm getting iced? I know I felt my heart sink when he came back on the field anyway.

chris
09-18-2007, 07:25 PM

Very nice of you to post the correction. Took courage. :)

kcxiv
09-18-2007, 07:37 PM
I am hoping the Defense can keep it somewhat close and that our Offense just totally sucks. I want them to just pull the trigger on Croyle. I think its time.

runnercyclist
09-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Good thing you didn't or next thing you know twinkle toes here will be sending you PMs and more.

Seriously Jones, go **** yourself.

Reerun_KC
09-18-2007, 08:20 PM
I like buffalo wild wings.

runnercyclist
09-18-2007, 08:26 PM
I like buffalo wild wings.

Especially on Tuesdays. $0.35/ea here in the 'burgh and they even have a few good beers on tap.

runnercyclist
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Ouch, I guess I have "intarwebly offensive" thoughts as well.

Were there only a few of us that had their hopes return when Damon was seen on the bench with his arm getting iced? I know I felt my heart sink when he came back on the field anyway.

Careful there or KC Jones will neg rep you eternally.

KC Jones
09-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Careful there or KC Jones will neg rep you eternally.

Son, you got a negative rep. one. So what? You didn't have to start sending me insulting PMs and spastically neg repping my posts. But you did... so live with it or shut the **** up and take your negative rep. Honestly, If I hadn't been liquored up at the time I wouldn't have negged you originally, because you clearly weren't actually wishing for Huard to get hurt. However I thought you were, and in my opinion it really doesn't get any lower than hoping a player gets hurt.

runnercyclist
09-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Son, you got a negative rep. one. So what? You didn't have to start sending me insulting PMs and spastically neg repping my posts. But you did... so live with it or shut the **** up and take your negative rep. Honestly, If I hadn't been liquored up at the time I wouldn't have negged you originally, because you clearly weren't actually wishing for Huard to get hurt. However I thought you were, and in my opinion it really doesn't get any lower than hoping a player gets hurt.

I'm not your Son. Far from it. You are a child.

Go play in the freeway.