PDA

View Full Version : Now I know the difference between Huard and Green

Archie F. Swin
09-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Huard plays scared, in constant fear of getting hit. Green would bring his testicles onto the playing field with him.

wait a minute....wait...I have a great Idea...just to throw the Viking defense off...if we get in a 3rd and long situation...we should run it! Yeah, thats it!

Mama Hip Rockets
09-16-2007, 09:23 PM
wait a minute....wait...I have a great Idea...just to throw the Viking defense off...if we get in a 3rd and long situation...we should run it! Yeah, thats it!

yes, that would really throw those suckers for a spin!

kcxiv
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Trent is more Elusive as well. I would say Huard is Drew Bledsoe with Trent Green's arm

Eleazar
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
A million times, Green stood in the pocket with his feet set and took a huge hit just to get the ball out in an accurate fashion. He wasn't playing scared.

I mean, hell, if we were going to pull this going-nowhere-win-now crap, we'd be better off if we still had Green than playing Huard all year.

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Trent is more Elusive as well. I would say Huard is Drew Bledsoe with Trent Green's arm

No... I'd say Drew Bledsoe with Chad Pennington's arm.

Trent's arm strength > Damon's arm strength.

Other than that, you're dead on with the Bledsoe reference. Motherf**ker curls up in the fetus position 3-5 seconds before the sack occurs.

suds79
09-16-2007, 09:27 PM
One played with the best offensive line in football while the other played with one of the worse?

That's the difference I see.

cdcox
09-16-2007, 09:28 PM
I mean, hell, if we were going to pull this going-nowhere-win-now crap, we'd be better off if we still had Green than playing Huard all year.

Illustrating the directionlessness of the franchise.

Bob Dole
09-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Huard still remembers his name?

Eleazar
09-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Illustrating the directionlessness of the franchise.

Yeah, we did the dumbest thing possible. If we're going to worship 9-7 then let's at least not be stupid about it.

BWillie
09-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Am I the only one that didn't think Huard played that bad?

Hammock Parties
09-16-2007, 09:30 PM
You folks seriously need to break out some game tape from last year. Huard's arm was clearly better than Green's. And watching Green against the Cowboys today, it's only gotten worse with the offseason. Four interceptions. He's going to suck this year.

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:33 PM
You folks seriously need to break out some game tape from last year. Huard's arm was clearly better than Green's. And watching Green against the Cowboys today, it's only gotten worse with the offseason. Four interceptions. He's going to suck this year.

Forget you. Trent threw 2 TD's today, meaning he outshined our 2 game total of 13 points. Miami altogether scored 20 points - they look like offensive juggernauts compared to Huard and our offense.

suds79
09-16-2007, 09:34 PM
What I find amazing is how Trent Green still comes up in conversations.

I'm going to post a topic about the difference between Samie Parker and Snoop Minnis. :rolleyes:

BWillie
09-16-2007, 09:35 PM

Yeah, people over exaggerate that Huard's arm is so bad. When Huard came out of college, he was considered to have a pretty good arm actually. It's not like Croyles, but it's not like Chad Pennington either. Huard can make some plays down field at times, he just choses to be a game manager...and that is what Herm wants. Herm doesn't want a guy forcing throws like Grossman. Grossman made two of the most retarded throws I've ever seen today. At least Huard's pick was on the money, and a DB's hand knocked it up in the air at the last moment.

Archie F. Swin
09-16-2007, 09:35 PM
I would say Huard is Bernie Kosar with Trent Green's arm

Fixed yer post

Hammock Parties
09-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Forget you. Trent threw 2 TD's today, meaning he outshined our 2 game total of 13 points. Miami altogether scored 20 points - they look like offensive juggernauts compared to Huard and our offense.

It's not because of Green...

Archie F. Swin
09-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, people over exaggerate that Huard's arm is so bad.

I dont think his arm is too bad...when he overthrew Bowe to the left corner, he got the pass off quick and the trajectory was true...he just overthrew his wide out by 10 yards.

splatbass
09-16-2007, 09:39 PM

You aren't the only one. I think he played fairly well. Unfortunately there are a whole bunch of people here who have worked themselves into such a hate frenzy over Croyle being benched that they will never see things objectively.

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:40 PM
It's not because of Green...

Wow, ok. So what is it then?

Hootie
09-16-2007, 09:42 PM
UH OH

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:46 PM
You aren't the only one. I think he played fairly well. Unfortunately there are a whole bunch of people here who have worked themselves into such a hate frenzy over Croyle being benched that they will never see things objectively.

No, I believe I am seeing things objectively. There's a thing called QB Rating, and he's well below Plummer-like numbers.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Wow, ok. So what is it then?

Cam Cameron.

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Cam Cameron.

What the hell does Cam Cameron have to do anything with Trent, other than the fact that Cam runs the offense that Trent perfers?

Hammock Parties
09-16-2007, 09:51 PM
What the hell does Cam Cameron have to do anything with Trent, other than the fact that Cam runs the offense that Trent perfers?

The Dolphins look like comparative offensive juggernauts because of Cam Cameron.

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:52 PM
The Dolphins look like comparative offensive juggernauts because of Cam Cameron.

In other words, they're offensive juggernuts becuase of their head coach?

dirk digler
09-16-2007, 09:54 PM
One played with the best offensive line in football while the other played with one of the worse?

That's the difference I see.

I don't know what game you were watching but the Chiefs O-Line has actually played really well the first 2 games.

This years O-Line is a million times better than last years.

teedubya
no no no. The Chiefs save a lot of money by having Huard be the QB. The Chiefs saved like $8 million.

Carl is being successful.

Hammock Parties
In other words, they're offensive juggernuts becuase of their head coach?

Cam Cameron knows how to run an offense.

Coach
09-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Cam Cameron knows how to run an offense.

You have no arguments from me. Hell, I'd love the guy to be the offensive coordinator for the Chiefs if he doesn't last long in Miami. He did wonderful things in SD.

Lbedrock1
09-16-2007, 09:58 PM
That is not a fair comparison he throws int's because he is not afraid of making a mistake he is not playing it safe all the time. Green is better than huard hands down it is that we all have such short memories.

suds79
09-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't know what game you were watching but the Chiefs O-Line has actually played really well the first 2 games.

This years O-Line is a million times better than last years.

Maybe but that still doesn't mean it's good enough.

A million times better? Are you sure?

LJ's season so far.

Week 1 - 10 carries 43 yards. 4.3 yards/carry (not great)
Week 2 - 16 carries 55 yards. 3.4 yards/carry (bad)

Plus the fact that we can't seem to pick up a stunt, it just looks like a weak offensive line to me.

dirk digler
09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Maybe but that still doesn't mean it's good enough.

A million times better? Are you sure?

LJ's season so far.

Week 1 - 10 carries 43 yards. 4.3 yards/carry (not great)
Week 2 - 16 carries 55 yards. 3.4 yards/carry (bad)

Plus the fact that we can't seem to pick up a stunt, it just looks like a weak offensive line to me.

Our lack of running game is because teams don't respect our passing game and they are stacking the box to stop the run.

When McCintosh is playing no one has come close to sacking the QB from that side.

Last year I-65 was just horrible I don't know how many sacks he gave up but man he was bad.

The Bears did get 4 sacks but I was expecting more and I only remember 1 bad play by the O-Line on the last sack where Harris did a stunt and was pretty much had a clean shot at the QB.

Anyway I have been surprised and somewhat impressed of the O-Line so far.

a1na2
09-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Huard plays scared, in constant fear of getting hit. Green would bring his testicles onto the playing field with him.

As many have stated over the off season. Huard is a career backup for a reason.

mikey23545
09-16-2007, 10:43 PM
The difference between Huard and Green is one plays behind an absolute shit offensive line and has never won a playoff game, and the other played behind an offensive line with 4 Pro Bowlers on it and never won a playoff game.

cdcox
09-16-2007, 10:47 PM
I can't believe how many Huarbackers are coming out of the woodwork.

mikey23545
09-16-2007, 10:53 PM
I can't believe how many Huarbackers are coming out of the woodwork.

I can't believe how many people with a grade school understanding of team sports are coming to the surface.

I want Croyle to start as much as anyone, but to pretend like Huard and Green played under the same circumstances should embarrass you beyond ever posting again.

cdcox
09-16-2007, 11:22 PM
I can't believe how many people with a grade school understanding of team sports are coming to the surface.

I want Croyle to start as much as anyone, but to pretend like Huard and Green played under the same circumstances should embarrass you beyond ever posting again.

Once upon a time, there was a great QB controversy beyond all other QB controversies in the history of the all the internets everywhere. In THE CONTOVERSY there came to be known a group called Grbackers, and this name was obviously the product of great wit.

Later both parties of THE CONTROVERSY were smashed upon the rocks and a new QB emerged and through a re-emergence of great wit became known as TrINT in the year of our Chiefs, 2001. And his errant passes became known as Trinterceptions, again with great wit.

The hilarity spilled such that there became Plummerceptions. A rival fan saw fit to point out that this was not funny since putting "ceptions" on the end of just any name was not of great wit. However this only spawned the eruption of all types of 'ceptions including Breeserceptions, Bolingceptions, Loserceptions, and so on up to the present day of Cutlerceptions. And to this day and even forevermore are all 'ceptions validated by the protesting of the Donk scum.

Next were many invasions of n00bs (sp?) who in protest of their oppression did dash with great force their very own sarcasm meters against the very rocks upon which lay the rotting carcases parties of THE CONTROVERSY.

And now in our day, A NEW CONTROVERSY ariseth and with it the term of Huarbacker is brought forth and validated by those who protesteth.

And the Huarbackers will be shown to be alike the Grbackers in that their contestant sucketh.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2007, 11:23 PM
And yea verily, Brodie shall lay his vengeance upon ye?

cdcox
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
And yea verily, Brodie shall lay his vengeance upon ye?

Ye, just as the destiny of the redass was to choketh, so too could choking be the undoing of our great hope in the year 2 of BC.