PDA

View Full Version : Lets start Tyler Thigpen!

Splat420
09-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I just wanted to go a head and make this thread so after Croyle starts and sucks it you guys won't have to make it...

RealSNR
09-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Bobby Sippio > Tyler Thigpen

KCChiefsMan
09-17-2007, 04:15 PM

kcchiefsus
09-17-2007, 04:19 PM
What do you have against Croyle? Every single thread pertaining to Croyle or Huard you have to bash Croyle.

Do you have a personal vendetta against the guy or something?

StcChief
09-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Let's NOT and Say we did.

Splat420
09-17-2007, 04:29 PM
What do you have against Croyle? Every single thread pertaining to Croyle or Huard you have to bash Croyle.

I just don't think it is right that Huard is getting all the blame give the guy a break his line sucks play calling sucks WR's getting better but far from good. I just don't see Croyle doing any better I would rather stick with the vet that won 5 out of 8 games last year. The guy has not had much help at all all three picks were tipped balls he is not why we are losing.

KCChiefsMan
09-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I just don't think it is right that Huard is getting all the blame give the guy a break his line sucks play calling sucks WR's getting better but far from good. I just don't see Croyle doing any better I would rather stick with the vet that won 5 out of 8 games last year. The guy has not had much help at all all three picks were tipped balls he is not why we are losing.

we need to start Croyle to see which position we need to draft in the top 5

ChiefsCountry
09-17-2007, 04:37 PM

Dude Huard's potential is maxed out. He wont be anything but a career backup or somebody to come in and start a game or two if needed.

Splat420
09-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Give me a break I'm a sucker for the underdog I want Huard to shock the world lol.

Mr. Plow
09-17-2007, 04:48 PM

Come on Splat. You know better than this. :shake:

Coach
09-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Give me a break I'm a sucker for the underdog I want Huard to shock the world lol.

Yeah, he shocked me all right. He shocked me on how offensive he is.

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I just don't think it is right that Huard is getting all the blame give the guy a break his line sucks play calling sucks WR's getting better but far from good. I just don't see Croyle doing any better I would rather stick with the vet that won 5 out of 8 games last year. The guy has not had much help at all all three picks were tipped balls he is not why we are losing.Simply put, he is ineffective. He is not the reason we are losing, he is just NOT an answer to winning...

Splat420
09-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Come on Splat. You know better than this. :shake:

You have known me long a nuff to know I do not know better.

Sanka
09-17-2007, 05:23 PM

He's jealous that Croyle's wife is really hot.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-17-2007, 05:46 PM

I think he already shocked the world when he threw that 3 foot screen pass into LJ's shoelaces......

Hydrae
09-17-2007, 06:51 PM

He is also not why we are winning. Just having someone in there that can throw the ball down the field will make defenses stay honest and will help LJ get it cranked up. When the defense knows the ball won't be thrown more than 10 yards down the field they can stack the line which is exactly what Chicago did to us yesterday.