PDA

View Full Version : Don't Panic Planet

jidar
09-17-2007, 05:49 PM
So it's a bad start? Who cares.
What I'm trying to say is, sometimes things get turned around and no one's spared. But you know with Croyle, All hands look out below, there's a change in the status quo. Gonna need all the help that we can get. According to our new arrival life is more than mere survival We just might live the good life yet.

I was watching the last game at my moms house and man I saw a lot of sacks. It was constant pressure and then on one play the line opened up and they had a straight shot at Huard and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, "yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "yo, Holmes smell you later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Rain Man
09-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Jazzy Jared is back next week, too.

I know people are bummed about losing the perfect season, but truthfully, 14-2 is still a very good record.

jidar
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM

I know people are bummed about losing the perfect season, but truthfully, 14-2 is still a very good record.

Ok this through me for a loop.

dtebbe
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM

I know people are bummed about losing the perfect season, but truthfully, 2-14 is still a very good record.

I fixed this.

DT