PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

Doob02
09-17-2007, 08:39 PM
All I have heard and saw on Chiefsplanet from the first week is everyone whining and moaning about how bad we are and how we so desparetely need to get rid of Carl and Herm.

Well to me that means you guys don't want to go and support them anymore and just jump ship. In that case does anyone have any tickets they would like to sell because I know people that are not ready to give up on this team yet no matter who the coach is and we woudl like to go.

So any tickets avaliable...

Eleazar
09-17-2007, 08:41 PM
If you call Ticketmaster they'll hook you up.

OnTheWarpath15
09-17-2007, 08:41 PM
LMAO

Time to get some popcorn......

Doob02
09-17-2007, 08:42 PM
I know I know
I am just sick of all the negativity
It almost makes me not want to come on and see whats up anymore...

Bugeater
09-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Great. Another "I'm a better fan than you are" guy.

the Talking Can
09-17-2007, 08:54 PM
All I have heard and saw on Chiefsplanet from the first week is everyone whining and moaning about how bad we are and how we so desparetely need to get rid of Carl and Herm.

Well to me that means you guys don't want to go and support them anymore and just jump ship. In that case does anyone have any tickets they would like to sell because I know people that are not ready to give up on this team yet no matter who the coach is and we woudl like to go.

MORE TRUE FAN

the Talking Can
09-17-2007, 08:55 PM
this has to be a regular

chiefbowe82
09-17-2007, 09:26 PM
at the end of the day it's about production it's about putting the best players on the field to win football games, and whoever those guys are..are the guys who are going to play for the chiefs..PERIOD.

tommykat
09-17-2007, 09:33 PM

pm me I know someone that has many tickets...

Skip Towne
09-17-2007, 09:33 PM

I have 4 on the 50, front row upper deck. Only $700. (Sorry they are so high. I take advantage of the fools who still believe)

Halfcan
09-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I know I know
:Poke: It almost makes me not want to come on and see whats up anymore...

Will you guys talk nice for awhile, we don't want any hurt feelings do we?

BigRedChief
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM

JEEZZZZ Another "Real" fan.:rolleyes: I'm spending $3K this year on the Chiefs. I'd say that was good enough support for them that I can bitch and moan all I want to on a BB message board.

Skip Towne
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Will you guys talk nice for awhile, we don't want any hurt feelings do we?
When a n00b with 41 posts comes on here and chastises us for not being "real fans", he might get bruised up a little.