PDA

View Full Version : Prisco Power Rankings

Mr. Plow
09-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Dear God...... (http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings)

Mr. Plow
09-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Current Team Previous
1 Colts · Trends 1
It wasn't pretty at Tennessee, but they found a way. That's what good teams do. Now comes a huge game with the Texans.

2 Patriots · Trends 3
Is that offense potent or what? Tom Brady to Randy Moss and the rest of that group is fun to watch. The defense has played well, too.

3 Cowboys · Trends 4
It's still early, but they look like the class of the NFC. The offense has rolled up big points in two games. The defense played better against Miami than it did in the opener.

4 Steelers · Trends 5
At 2-0, they've dominated in both games. The offense is scoring, the defense is playing well and the Steelers are back as a Super contender.

5 Broncos · Trends 6
They made it interesting against the Raiders, but somehow found a way. That's the good news. The bad news is they let Oakland back in. They need to make the kill shot.

6 Chargers · Trends 2
If they don't find a receiver to threaten down the field, L.T. will see eight- and nine-man fronts all year long. They just don't look good on offense.

7 Bears · Trends 7
At 1-1, the questions about the offense linger. At some point, it has to start scoring points. They have a big one Sunday with Dallas.

8 Packers · Trends 14
Seeing them at 2-0 really shouldn't be that much of a shocker. They have an underrated defense and a good passer. That's a nice combination.

9 49ers · Trends 15
They're 2-0, but barely. They've squeaked out two tough games. Now they get a really tough road trip to Pittsburgh.

10 Texans · Trends 18
Can you believe they're 2-0? Matt Schaub is proving that he was ready to be a starter. If they beat the Colts this week, then there will be real believers.

11 Redskins · Trends 17
That defense looked dominant against the Eagles. Jason Campbell really looks like he's coming on. Maybe this team is better than I thought.

12 Ravens · Trends 13
Kyle Boller played well for Steve McNair, and the defense played well again. Don't you get the idea the defense will carry this group again?

13 Lions · Trends 22
Maybe Jon Kitna was right. Maybe the Lions can win 11 games. But they haven't exactly faced two high-powered offenses in their first two games.

14 Panthers · Trends 8
Let's call that one against the Texans a mulligan. The concern, though, has to be with the defense.

15 Cardinals · Trends 21
The breaks at the end went the Cardinals' way against Seattle. That's a change. They now must make a tough road trip to Baltimore. That will test Matt Leinart.

16 Seahawks · Trends 9
Hard to really get a feel for this team. They haven't played that well in two games. They smell of a .500 team.

17 Jaguars · Trends 19
The defense rebounded with a big day against the Falcons, but the offense has to score more points. Part of the problem is the offensive line.

18 Bengals · Trends 10
The defense is horrendous. They can't stop anybody. That's the bad news. The good news is Carson Palmer will set all kinds of records trying to keep up.

19 Titans · Trends 16
They played a tough game against the Colts, but to be a playoff team they have to win those types of games. At some point, they need to get more from their passing game.

20 Eagles · Trends 11
They look as if they have nothing in the passing game. Donovan McNabb is struggling big time. They have a must-win against the Lions on Sunday.

21 Saints · Trends 12
Hard to believe this team is way down here. But they've done nothing to show they deserve better. They better get it going in the home opener Monday night.

22 Vikings · Trends 20
You can't win consistently in the NFL with poor quarterback play, which the Vikings are getting. But what did they expect with a second-year passer?

23 Buccaneers · Trends 31
Jeff Garcia played well against the Saints. The defense has played two good games in a row, which means those old bodies aren't done yet.

24 Giants · Trends 23
The defense continues to get dominated. You won't win many games that way. At 0-2, their season might be on the line this week in Washington.

25 Jets · Trends 24
Forget the 2006 playoff team. This version isn't close. A close look at how they made the playoffs last season might have been a precursor to what this team is doing.

26 Rams · Trends 25
The surprising thing about the 0-2 start is the offense isn't scoring points. Part of that is that the line is really struggling. They have a ton of injuries already.

27 Browns · Trends 32
For a day, Derek Anderson gave this team hope. He lit up the air. But can he maintain it? The defense has been awful.

28 Bills · Trends 26
The offense has struggled in two games, which isn't a good sign. J.P. Losman needs to get it cranked up. At 0-2, the hot Patriots are next. Good luck.

29 Raiders · Trends 27
It's hard to believe the defense is letting this team down. Wasn't it dominant last season? At least they battled back against the Broncos.

30 Dolphins · Trends 28
Make the change. Make the change. Make the change. How many more times can I implore Cam Cameron to go to John Beck? Do it for the future.

31 Falcons · Trends 29
In two games, they have scored one touchdown. That won't win a lot of games. Michael Vick's selfishness killed this team.

32 Chiefs · Trends 30
Did anybody think they'd be down at the bottom? They need to go to Brodie Croyle. It has been an ugly start -- but both games were on the road.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-18-2007, 11:23 AM
we're number 1

in suckage

StcChief
09-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Prisco..... enough said.

Mr. Plow
09-18-2007, 11:31 AM
32 Chiefs · Trends 30
They need to go to Brodie Croyle.

Sounds half way smart to me.....

arrowheadnation
09-18-2007, 11:32 AM
What a monumental fall from one year to another. Cot damn, there wasn't even a transitional period where we were semi-shitty.

The Franchise
The Browns get 27 because they put up 51 points on a suspect Bengals D? WTF!?

Deberg_1990
Sounds about right to me. They are what they are: Horrible.

suds79
09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
The Browns get 27 because they put up 51 points on a suspect Bengals D? WTF!?

I wouldn't want to play the browns right now. Say they can only muster 17 or so against us, that'd be enough.

BigChiefFan
09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
At least the national media is putting some heat on the franchise, too. We need more of this for ownership to hear about.

FAX
09-18-2007, 11:36 AM
What a monumental fall from one year to another. Cot damn, there wasn't even a transitional period where we were semi-shitty.

ROFL

FAX

Deberg_1990
09-18-2007, 11:40 AM

That was kind of last year. In all honesty, the 05 team was better all around than the 06 team. (of course they bombed when they needed a big win: Dallas and NY)

I would have loved to have seen what that 05 team would have done in the playoffs.

beer bacon
09-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Most of our team has sucked, the defense certainly hasn't, but I don't need some asshole's power rankings to tell me that. Who gives a shit what Prisco thinks?

alpha_omega
09-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Prisco is indeed a tool, but unfortunately i have to agree with him. 32 is about right.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Prisco..... enough said.

It seems like every time some sports reporter or pseudo-reporter says something negative about KC, someone ALWAYS says [insert sports reporters name here]....'nuff said. Who out there is unequivably believeable as a sports writer? That - if they said the Chiefs were dead last in the power rankings - no one would say, "'nuff said"?

...and I do not have an answer - although I can guess that it would not be a writer/broadcaster from KC - since none of them ever seem to get over 50% popular vote on these boards....

..there must ONE universally (or close to it) respected NFL voice out there!??!?

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 12:09 PM
I would have loved to have seen what that 05 team would have done in the playoffs.

Get beat in the first round.

Frazod
09-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Prisco..... enough said.

Yep. If we were 16-0 he'd still find a reason to bash us.

JohninGpt
09-18-2007, 12:18 PM
That sucks, but there is only one way to go from here.

Deberg_1990
09-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Yep. If we were 16-0 he'd still find a reason to bash us.

ALmost everyone on this board bashes this team every day. Why should it be any different when Prisco does it??

He might be a complete tool, but in this case hes 100% right.

beer bacon
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Prisco is indeed a tool, but unfortunately i have to agree with him. 32 is about right.

I think the Falcons, Bills, Giants, Jets, and Dolphins have all made convincing arguments for #32. The Falcons and Giants have been especially horrible thus far.

Fat Elvis
09-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Haha, Matt Millen pwnz Carl Peterson.

kcxiv
09-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I think the Falcons, Bills, Giants, Jets, and Dolphins have all made convincing arguments for #32. The Falcons and Giants have been especially horrible thus far.
I think they are averaging more then 6.5 points per game. we cant score on offense that will take you to the bottom real fast. Remember the Raiders from last year? they were horrible on offense just like we are this year, but they had one hell of a defense, yet, they were still ranked 32.

King_Chief_Fan
09-18-2007, 12:52 PM
at least from here we go up..........maybe?

HonestChieffan
09-18-2007, 12:52 PM
How proud herm must be.

DaneMcCloud
09-18-2007, 12:53 PM

The Giants have put up good numbers offensively so they're higher.

The strange thing is that if we had scored 30 points in each game but lost, we wouldn't be number 32 in any power ranking. But since we've only scored 13 points in two games, we "suck". Even though the defense is ranked #6, giving up 13 points a game.

If you replaced the words "Kansas City" with "Baltimore", the Chiefs would be ranked much higher.

But who really gives a rat's ass what Prisco thinks?

beer bacon
09-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I think they are averaging more then 6.5 points per game. we cant score on offense that will take you to the bottom real fast. Remember the Raiders from last year? they were horrible on offense just like we are this year, but they had one hell of a defense, yet, they were still ranked 32.

The Falcons are scoring 5 ppg, and the Bills are scoring 8.5 ppg. The Giants are giving up 40 ppg.

Mr. Plow
09-18-2007, 12:55 PM
The Giants have put up good numbers offensively so they're higher.

The strange thing is that if we had scored 30 points in each game but lost, we wouldn't be number 32 in any power ranking. But since we've only scored 13 points in two games, we "suck". Even though the defense is ranked #6, giving up 13 points a game.

If you replaced the words "Kansas City" with "Baltimore", the Chiefs would be ranked much higher.

But who really gives a rat's ass what Prisco thinks?

Technically, the defense is giving up 20 points per game.

runnercyclist
09-18-2007, 01:01 PM
28-32 are tied for last IMHO. I'm OK with 32 until we prove otherwise.

Valiant
09-18-2007, 01:05 PM
How in the hell are the broncos 5th, when they barely beat Buffalo and Oakland.. I would say top 15 but hell they should have lost those games against a halfway competent team..

Winning poorly against horrible teams should not get you close to the top 5..

BigChiefFan
09-18-2007, 01:13 PM
That sucks, but there is only one way to go from here.
Sideways?? 19 years and counting.

tk13
09-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Get beat in the first round.
No way, we would've played the struggling Cincy team we'd just smashed into the ground the week before. But then we would've had to play that #1 seed Colts team that lost. I don't know about that.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 01:30 PM
No way, we would've played the struggling Cincy team we'd just smashed into the ground the week before. But then we would've had to play that #1 seed Colts team that lost. I don't know about that.

True but knowing the Chiefs history we would have found some way to lose.

beach tribe
09-18-2007, 01:31 PM
How in the hell are the broncos 5th, when they barely beat Buffalo and Oakland.. I would say top 15 but hell they should have lost those games against a halfway competent team..

Winning poorly against horrible teams should not get you close to the top 5..
The Broncos have to suck really bad for the media to take it's mouth off the horse dick.

Lbedrock1
09-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Dear God...... (http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings)
Don't act so shocked. Chiefs fans are the only supporters of this team. The national media hates us. They only pretend to be on our side when we are winning so they don't look so stupid. If we start winning they will act as if they have been on our side the whole time.

kcxiv
09-18-2007, 01:38 PM
The Falcons are scoring 5 ppg, and the Bills are scoring 8.5 ppg. The Giants are giving up 40 ppg.
My point was, dont be shocked that we are at the bottom of the league is all. Its really a pick em. Cant go wrong with either team.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Why even post this thread? We know we suck.

CoMoChief
09-18-2007, 02:37 PM
SWEET!!!!

2002 we have a 32 defense, 5 years later we have a 32 offense.

This organization will never be balanced while Carl is here.

CupidStunt
09-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Nah.

We're in the #23-#28 region or so. When you look at everything, that's about where we stand right now. After this week, we'll move up a little (or reduce the range, so say #23-#26).

Teams like Buffalo and Atlanta are much worse than us. They have literally nothing going for them. No offense, no defense.

MahiMike
09-18-2007, 03:15 PM
If you add in the Gators, we're actually 33...

:deevee:

Mecca
09-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Yea we suck......I think it's time to admit we are the Buffalo or Atlanta, or any other team we think sucks. We're right in that same boat now...

siberian khatru
09-18-2007, 03:54 PM
Based on performance, how are the Saints ranked so high?

Mecca
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Based on performance, how are the Saints ranked so high?

If you start really high you only drop so many places each week, so they're going to be ahead of teams that haven't won that started lower than them.

siberian khatru
09-18-2007, 04:04 PM
If you start really high you only drop so many places each week, so they're going to be ahead of teams that haven't won that started lower than them.

So they benefit from being vastly overrated? :)

I think the University of Michigan rule should apply -- you suck, you fall like a rock.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't think we're the worst team in the league. Not at all...

But if you're in the bottom 10, I'm not sure it matters.

MichaelH
09-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Somebody had to be last. Me, I think the Saints should be last. They bombed worse than we have.

BigMeatballDave
09-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Jeez, even the national media is saying we should start Croyle...

The Bad Guy
09-18-2007, 04:49 PM
There is no way that this team is worse than the Giants, Falcons or Dolphins.

OctoberFart
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Prisco..... enough said.

Either way he has a decent idea of how the team has looked and KC has looked bad. Now are they 32? Probably not but in the bottom 5 for sure.

Fairplay
09-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Most of the people on this board should take this news with open arms, roll out the red carpet and invite it in. Invite it in the bedroom and have a free for all for that matter.

How else can we get rid of Carl and Herm if they don't have public pressure against them. Bad news may eventually turn to good news!
But we need a lot of patience and lot more articles like this the rest of this long miserable season for a chance of it happening.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Either way he has a decent idea of how the team has looked and KC has looked bad.My 0-2 team is better than your 0-2 team!

orange
09-18-2007, 04:59 PM
The Chiefs got a little extra momentum toward the bottom from the national attention Hard Knocks brought to just how screwed up their off-season really was.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 05:01 PM
The Chiefs got a little extra momentum toward the bottom from the national attention Hard Knocks brought to just how screwed up their off-season really was.There's probably some truth to that.

ClevelandBronco
09-18-2007, 05:02 PM

Yeah. 33 would have been a cheap shot.

Mr. Plow
09-18-2007, 05:08 PM
ESPN rankings (http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2007&week=3)

RK (LW) TEAM REC COMMENT
1 (1) Patriots 2-0-0 So, did you think the Patriots were really going to be negatively affected by the spy controversy? Whatever. Distractions are for young teams. The Pats have a bunch of veteran players, and they weren't distracted, just mad enough to rout the Chargers.

2 (2) Colts 2-0-0 Questions about the lack of good clock management and other miscues and errors prevented the Colts from feeling great about their win over the Titans. But that's what happens when you seek perfection every week.

3 (5) Cowboys 2-0-0 For the first time this decade, the Cowboys have won their first two games of the season. Maybe that means nothing. Maybe it says volumes. Either way, the Cowboys' offense is being heard loud and clear. But the real test comes this week at Chicago.

4 (3) Chargers 1-1-0 Is last season's MVP already out of the running to repeat this season? Of course not. LaDainian Tomlinson won't be stuck in neutral all season. But he has just 68 yards rushing this season, ranking him 39th in the league.

5 (9) Steelers 2-0-0 The good news: The Steelers are 2-0 for just the second time this decade. The bad news: Those throwback uniforms they wore while beating the Bills. Throwbacks might work for the Chargers, but in Pittsburgh, just stick to the current classic.

6 (4) Bears 1-1-0 The Bears' offense has scored one TD this season ... and it was by an offensive tackle! Rex Grossman and Co. need to hurry up and find a way to produce points, given that the Bears face the high-scoring Cowboys in an NFC showdown this week.

7 (7) Ravens 1-1-0 QB Kyle Boller, making his first start since 2005, was solid in place of the injured Steve McNair. But for the second straight week, coach Brian Billick made a questionable play call. At least this time it wasn't fatal.

8 (10) Broncos 2-0-0 The Broncos' offense has produced 911 yards in the first two games but just three touchdowns to show for it. Of course, the Broncos should probably be 0-2 but instead are 2-0 thanks to a couple of dramatic late-game moments.

9 (8) Seahawks 1-1-0 So, does the blame fall on Matt Hasselbeck or Shaun Alexander concerning the botched handoff exchange that led to the loss to Arizona? Evidently, Alexander and others failed to hear Hasselbeck's fake audible, causing mixed signals.

10 (15) 49ers 2-0-0 Props to Frank Gore, who played with a heavy heart Sunday following the death of his mother earlier in the week. Gore scored twice, including a 43-yard run, in the 17-16 win at St. Louis.

11 (25) Texans 2-0-0 Wow, the Texans got good in a hurry, didn't they? But with a 2-0 start, they'll have a stern test this week against the defending champs. To make things tougher, star wide receiver Andre Johnson is doubtful due to a sprained knee.

12 (17) Packers 2-0-0 So, if you had to guess which team has the longest active regular-season winning streak in the NFL, would you pick the Packers? Probably not, but they've now won six straight dating back to last season. To get to No. 7, they'll have to beat the Chargers.

13 (6) Bengals 1-1-0 Outside of Arena Football, the CFL and six-man football in high school, there probably aren't many teams that have produced 531 yards of offense and 45 points in one game ... and lost. The Bengals' defense will be hiding in shame for the next few days.

14 (19) Redskins 2-0-0 Can the Redskins continue to win despite their rash of injuries along the offensive line? First, they lost RT Jon Jansen to a broken leg. Now RG Randy Thomas has a torn left triceps. Still, the protection has been good for QB Jason Campbell.

15 (14) Titans 1-1-0 Head coach Jeff Fisher must be feeling pretty good. He's set to have his contract extended through 2011 ... and, barring an unexpected development, he'll have Vince Young as his quarterback during that time.

16 (12) Panthers 1-1-0 The Panthers have a great player in WR Steve Smith. But on Sunday, they didn't have much else. After taking a 14-0 lead on two Smith TDs, Carolina saw the Texans pull into the fast lane and score the next 34 points, eliciting boos from the home crowd.

17 (16) Jaguars 1-1-0 The offense has produced just 23 points in two games, and the rushing game has yet to get revved up. Had it been anybody other than the Falcons last week, the Jags might be sitting at 0-2.

18 (21) Lions 2-0-0 Lions third-string QB Dan Orlovsky, speaking about Jon Kitna, told the Detroit Free Press: 'Indy can have Peyton and New England can have Tom, but we wouldn't trade this guy for anyone in the world.' Uh, Orlovsky won't be a GM anytime soon.

19 (11) Saints 0-2-0 The Saints have been outscored a combined 72-24 in the first two weeks. But does this mean they've returned to being the Aints? Should fans start wearing bags over their heads again? Of course not. But being throttled by the Bucs is definitely unnerving.

20 (13) Eagles 0-2-0 Donovan McNabb's taking heat for his tentative play. Andy Reid's taking heat for his decision-making. At 0-2, the Eagles are in the same spot as they were in 2003, when they went to the NFC title game. Hard to imagine this team doing the same.

21 (23) Cardinals 1-1-0 Edgerrin James rushes for 128 yards. Matt Leinart throws for nearly 300. While the Cardinals got the late-game break on Seattle's botched handoff, they certainly can claim they deserve to win. Now about blowing that 17-0 lead ...

22 (24) Vikings 1-1-0 Tough day for Vikings QBs in the OT loss to Detroit. Tarvaris Jackson threw four interceptions before leaving with a groin injury. His backup, Brooks Bollinger, had an exchange problem on a snap, leading to the fumble setting up Detroit's winning FG.

23 (28) Buccaneers 1-1-0 Jeff Garcia completed just 10 passes, but check out his yardage: 243. He had three passes of 40-plus yards, including a 69-yard TD pass. That led to a 145.8 QB rating for the game. This guy might be the most underappreciated QB in the league.

24 (18) Jets 0-2-0 It wasn't enough that WR Justin McCareins dropped a sure TD pass in the last two minutes. But did he have to drop another one roughly 40 seconds later? To make matters worse, Laveranues Coles also failed to come up with a potential TD pass.

25 (20) Rams 0-2-0 Opening the season with two home games, the Rams were hoping for a fast start. Instead, they're now 0-2 and facing a schedule that includes six of the next eight games on the road. Head coach Scott Linehan is taking the blame. And the heat.

26 (32) Browns 1-1-0 The Browns look like geniuses, don't they? The trade of Charlie Frye moved Derek Anderson into the starting quarterback's role. The offense responded by putting 51 points on the Bengals. Guess no one will call for Brady Quinn this week.

27 (22) Giants 0-2-0 The Giants are 0-2 for the first time since 1996, the last year that Dan Reeves coached the team. And the 80 points given up in the first two games is the most allowed since the first two games of 1966. Tom Coughlin says his team is embarrassed. Indeed.

28 (27) Dolphins 0-2-0 In just his second game as the Dolphins QB, Trent Green did what he had done only one time in 112 previous games prior to this season -- throw four interceptions. This is what happens when you assume the starting QB's role in Miami.

29 (26) Bills 0-2-0 QB J.P. Losman, who had just 23 passing yards in the first half at Pittsburgh, wants the Bills to open up the offense early in the game. Speedy WR Lee Evans also needs to get untracked; he has just four catches for 23 yards in the 0-2 start.

30 (29) Raiders 0-2-0 Gotta feel bad for the Raiders (hmm, don't hear that very often, do you, Al?). A winning 52-yard FG was negated by a late Broncos timeout call. Then Sebastian Janikowski's next kick had plenty of distance but kissed off the upright. Tough loss to swallow.

31 (30) Chiefs 0-2-0 After the loss to Chicago, Tony Gonzalez told the media: 'It's not OK to be 0-2. There's no silver lining. It's not clicking. It's not working. Something has to be done. ... I'm at a loss for words right now.' Could've fooled us.

32 (31) Falcons 0-2-0 Two games. Ten points scored; 13 sacks allowed. Even we know that's a bad ratio in football. Kicker Matt Prater, whose missed 26-yard FG attempt nearly sailed out the SIDE of the end zone, has been replaced by Morten Andersen.

OctoberFart
09-18-2007, 05:10 PM
My 0-2 team is better than your 0-2 team!
Didn't know you owned a team but KC has looked absolutely terrible and Oakland has lost to 2 2-0 teams and got robbed last week. Oakland sucks too I'm not saying they are great but they are better than KC.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Didn't know you owned a team but KC has looked absolutely terrible and Oakland has lost to 2 2-0 teams and got robbed last week. Oakland sucks too I'm not saying they are great but they are better than KC.We'll see about that.

ClevelandBronco
09-18-2007, 05:15 PM
...got robbed last week...

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

OctoberFart
09-18-2007, 05:23 PM
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
You were sweating your BALLS off I'll bet. 10 pt favorite and barely scrapped by. Thank the donkeys for making Jordan the #2 rusher in the league.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM
You were sweating your BALLS off I'll bet. 10 pt favorite and barely scrapped by. Thank the donkeys for making Jordan the #2 rusher in the league.I'm curious. Did you (by any chance) used to post as Raidersrock?

OctoberFart
09-18-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm curious. Did you (by any chance) used to post as Raidersrock?
Nope

Kerberos
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM

Do you really think he would tell you if he did?

If he was MORE insulting I would say he was BlackSundy from the star board.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Do you really think he would tell you if he did?

If he was MORE insulting I would say he was BlackSundy from the star board.Not really, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Frazod
09-18-2007, 05:57 PM

No, RR wasn't a complete moron.

TEX
09-18-2007, 07:22 PM

ROFL

But...but...but...we made upgrades during the offseason. It just couldn't be the coaching - right? :shake:

Buck
09-18-2007, 07:24 PM
IMO, Chargers should be around 10 right now, the way they performed Sunday Night.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
ROFL

But...but...but...we made upgrades during the offseason. It just couldn't be the coaching - right? :shake:
Couldn't be playing two good teams on the road either.

C'mon man...

I'm not saying Herm's great, but I think we gave the Bears all they wanted, and the Texans just thumped Carolina in their house.

Psyko Tek
09-18-2007, 08:42 PM
ALmost everyone on this board bashes this team every day. Why should it be any different when Prisco does it??

He might be a complete tool, but in this case hes 100% right.

right or not he's not one of us

It's my dog
I get to kick him

NewChief
09-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Only the Falcons stand between our joint destiny as the bottom dwellers of the NFL! Wheeee! Actually, I think the Phins will get better this year from what I've seen. I haven't seen enough of the Chiefs to say one way or the other.

Thig Lyfe
09-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Prisco has always hated the Chiefs. He ranked them 32 when they were undefeated in 2003.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Prisco also rated Arrowhead as one of the worst NFL stadiums as well.

Rain Man
09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Did he accidentially post this list backwards?

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Prisco also rated Arrowhead as one of the worst NFL stadiums as well.Whaaaaat?

Link?

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Only the Falcons stand between our joint destiny as the bottom dwellers of the NFL! Wheeee! Actually, I think the Phins will get better this year from what I've seen. I haven't seen enough of the Chiefs to say one way or the other.KC will get better. If nothing else, because the middle of our schedule is filled with home games.

You've seen enough of the Chiefs to know how big a factor Arrowhead is for them.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Whaaaaat?

Link?

I know it was on here one time.

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
I know it was on here one time.If he really said that, he must have bumped his head.

ChiefsCountry
09-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Here you go
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120030

KcMizzou
09-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Here you go
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120030Sure enough... he's a moron.

Edit : He bashed the RCA dome for being too loud?!?! WTF? Apparently this is about his personal inconvenience, and not about the atmosphere when attending a game.

Douche. The general public doesn't give a shit about how comfortable your pasty ass is while you're writing your story.... or, for that matter, how far you have to drive.