PDA

View Full Version : Which Viking quarterback would present the best matchup for the Chiefs?

Delano
09-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Who do you want to see line up behind Matt Birk this Sunday?

The latest on Tarvaris Jackson is that he is questionable with a groin injury.

Personally, I hope that Jackson recovers from his injury and starts the game. Tarvaris has looked like shit so far and the Chiefs' defense might create some turnovers.

JBucc
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
It's at home right? Well Young QB+first game at Arrowhead=Chiefs win.

The Franchise
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Can't he also scramble? Have we done well against mobile QBs?

Delano
09-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Can't he also scramble? Have we done well against mobile QBs?
Yes, he is fairly mobile but, he is questionable because of an injured groin. That particular injury hinders mobility.

Hammock Parties
09-18-2007, 06:01 PM
I'd rather see Brooks Bollinger. He's not nearly as mobile and doesn't have as strong of an arm.

Holcomb actually scares me a bit.

Delano
09-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I'd rather see Brooks Bollinger. He's not nearly as mobile and doesn't have as strong of an arm.

Holcomb actually scares me a bit.

Absolutely. I'd be much happier to see Bollinger over Holcomb.

I remember Bollinger coming in to replace the injured Jackson last week, but I havn't heard who is going to get the start if Jackson is out.

Simplex3
09-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Bollinger and Holcomb are Huard.

chagrin
09-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Tavaris Jackson is hardly impressive and is very shaky - Brooks "Boolinger", well does he even count?

I'd worry more about Kelly Holcomb for one game than I would the other two.

All this said, if Jackson goes in there and carves up the Chiefs, then we should go ahead and shut the site down and never return until the current coaching staff, players and Management are gone, because that would be sickening.

runnercyclist
09-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Doesn't matter