PDA

View Full Version : Why was the "Herm will ruin you" thread closed?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Was it due to embarrassment of the Chiefs fans involved, as time has clearly proven them to be on the wrong side of the discussion?

Good reading, especially if there are football posters on here, who you ever want to give crap to for not knowing their elbow from their asshole

ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145822&page=3&pp=50

Demonpenz
09-20-2007, 12:33 AM
probably because some spermsicle threw poop in their yard

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 12:35 AM
probably because some spermsicle threw poop in their yard
:BLVD: ??

Mecca
09-20-2007, 12:36 AM
I probably posted some shit in that thread that I shouldn't have.....

I'd like to say I'm sorry for that, Herm is a dipshit and needs to go.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 12:37 AM
I probably posted some shit in that thread that I shouldn't have.....

I'd like to say I'm sorry for that, Herm is a dipshit and needs to go.

Actually, upon readin a couple of pages, you were one of the few who was right on, and still consistent in your beliefs.

Plus, you were actually decent to the Jets fans. Some people were calling 17 year old girls cum dumpsters...classy.

Mecca
09-20-2007, 12:52 AM
I very rarely personally attack people, even if we disagree I'll argue my point but I don't get nasty.

Although I get some nasty shit said to me everyday...let's ask the LJ fan or Stevie about that...

Chiefnj2
09-20-2007, 07:46 AM
That was a great thread. Chief fans getting all defensive over their new Hermie.

I half expected to see some youtube videos of "Leave Herm Alone" ala Chris Crocker. "Leave Herm alone. You don't know what he's going through. Everything will be okaay. Just leave him alone you sour grape NY bastards"

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 07:51 AM
That was a great thread. Chief fans getting all defensive over their new Hermie.

I half expected to see some youtube videos of "Leave Herm Alone" ala Chris Crocker. "Leave Herm alone. You don't know what he's going through. Everything will be okaay. Just leave him alone you sour grape NY bastards"

He's a human!!

Chief Faithful
09-20-2007, 09:06 AM
The best part about that thread was nobody felt the need to defend the Chiefs or be nice and accommodating to those tards from NY. It doesn't matter how good or bad Herm does we can still take it out on them if they return.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2007, 09:11 AM
wow ... how in the hell did i miss that thread?!

:eek:

Mr. Plow
09-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Right now, I'm just crossing my fingers that he works out, but in 2-3 years, I fear we, as Chiefs fans, will be signing the same toon as these "jets trolls" are.

Hmmmm, did it even take 2 years?

KurtCobain
09-20-2007, 09:13 AM
f*** herm

MTG#10
09-20-2007, 09:43 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2TRFeWueJWI

Mr. Plow
09-20-2007, 10:06 AM
ROFL

chasedude
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL "He's our HERMAN" ROFL ROFL ROFL

StcChief
09-20-2007, 10:26 AM
Herm..... More than CARL already has?

Zouk
09-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I love how 1 playoff appearance and 0-2 proves he's worst coach ever and that it's time for you guys to take a victory lap.

Isn't that Mangini and Payton's resume as well?

Except they don't have those 3 other playoff appearances, 2 playoff victories, and 1 division title behind them as well.

Edit - Payton has a division title - in the weak NFC, but I guess it still counts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I love how 1 playoff appearance and 0-2 proves he's worst coach ever and that it's time for you guys to take a victory lap.

Isn't that Mangini and Payton's resume as well?

Except they don't have those 3 other playoff appearances, 2 playoff victories, and 1 division title behind them as well.

Edit - Payton has a division title - in the weak NFC, but I guess it still counts.

Payton also has a playoff win, and has advanced farther than Herm ever has.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 09:39 AM
The essence of that thread had nothing to do with Herm and everything to do with being patronized by a bunch of whiny babies.

Most of us have figured out ALL ON OUR OWN what's wrong with Herm.

So nothing has changed, we didn't need them coming over here and patting us on the head...

crazycoffey
09-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Herm is our coach for our team and he will make you sorry for doubting him! Don't be hate'n.

Chiefnj2
09-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Jetsfan: "It'll hurt like hell if you slam your penis in a car door. Don't do it."

Chiefsfan: "Don't tell me how to feel you pompous east coast, ESPN loving douche. I'll slam my penis in a car door as many times as I want. You're just jealous I've got your old Camaro to slam it in."

Jetsfan: "So did it hurt as bad as I predicted?"

Chiefsfan: "Go away. By the way, how do you stop the bleeding, and do you want your old car back?"

teedubya
09-21-2007, 11:44 AM
that thread is HOF material.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Jetsfan: "It'll hurt like hell if you slam your penis in a car door. Don't do it."

Actually, Jetsfan1 said "Oh I'm so, SO sorry you slammed your penis in a car door. Do you want some ice? How about a towel?" And then, under his breath said "Hey Jetsfan2, look at this sorry ****! ROFL"

WilliamTheIrish
09-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Great thread. And I was right.