PDA

View Full Version : Trade for LJ

Brianfo
09-20-2007, 08:01 AM
I have an opportunity in my fantasy football league to trade for LJ. I offered Lamont Jordan and Jason Campbell for Larry Johnson and Tarvaris Jackson. What do you guys think? I already have Frank Gore and this would stack me up at running back. My other quarterbacks are Jon Kitna and Matt Leinert.

Hootie
09-20-2007, 08:03 AM
buy low, sell high

StcChief
09-20-2007, 08:07 AM
If he gives you LJ for that he's AND IDIOT

Simply Red
09-20-2007, 08:07 AM
If he gives you LJ for that he's AND IDIOT

Brianfo
09-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Well, that's what I thought as well. I think LJ breaks out this week.

Iowanian
09-20-2007, 08:19 AM
Jordan has been putting up better numbers....LJ isn't warmed up yet.

I think its a good trade for you for sure....but why in the hell would you consider accepting Tarvaris Jackson at this point, when you have 2 QBs?

Take LJ and run.

Brianfo
09-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Jordan has been putting up better numbers....LJ isn't warmed up yet.

I think its a good trade for you for sure....but why in the hell would you consider accepting Tarvaris Jackson at this point, when you have 2 QBs?

Take LJ and run.

I threw in Jason Campbell with Lamont Jordan to get him to bite. I wanted another quarterback to fill in for bye weeks later on. Hence the T Jac throw in.

Iowanian
09-20-2007, 08:24 AM
I'd rather have depth at RB or WR instead of a 3rd, shitty under-performer QB.

You run your team how you want Carl.....but you could pick up a FA QB when you need one and dump a bum then.

Brianfo
09-20-2007, 08:31 AM
I'd rather have depth at RB or WR instead of a 3rd, shitty under-performer QB.

You run your team how you want Carl.....but you could pick up a FA QB when you need one and dump a bum then.

Eat a dick. You don't have any idea how our league works. We start 2 quarterbacks, 2 wr's, and 2 RB's. I just wanted some advice from the planet. You're an ass.

By the way how about those Squawkeyes. They got OWNED. Choke on that.

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Eat a dick. You don't have any idea how our league works. We start 2 quarterbacks, 2 wr's, and 2 RB's. I just wanted some advice from the planet. You're an ass.

Gotta go for popcorn. BRB

Sure-Oz
09-20-2007, 08:49 AM

I doubt he was trying to be smartass, trust me you'll know when he is.

Rooster
09-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Pull the trigger. LJ is about to bust out some angry runs.

Molitoth
09-20-2007, 09:03 AM
I just traded Marvin Harrison for LJ.

kcfanXIII
09-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Well, that's what I thought as well. I think LJ breaks out this week.

LJ wil break out, just not this week. i'd still push that trade through.

KurtCobain
09-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Funny, I'm considering trading LJ in my league. I'm 0-2 and need a win this week bad. I've had two offers that I kinda like, both from teams that can wait for LJ to warm up. One was Frank Gore and Isaac Bruce for LJ and D Bowe, and the other was Shaun Alexander, Shaun McDonald and Willie Parker for LJ and Brett Farve(my second QB). It's a money league so I really would like to get back in, I don't like having a zero in the win column.

Should I trade LJ, or wait for him to breakout?

The Bad Guy
09-20-2007, 09:11 AM

Any league that works with you trading two low round draft picks like Jordan and Campbell for a top 5 player is hilariously horrible.

You don't need to know how your league works. It's obvious you participate with a pack of Jerry's kids.

Thig Lyfe
09-20-2007, 09:22 AM
It's definitely a great trade for you on paper, and it should pay off in the long run, but beware: LJ has been one of my low scorers in the first two games.

King_Chief_Fan
09-20-2007, 10:23 AM
I have an opportunity in my fantasy football league to trade for LJ. I offered Lamont Jordan and Jason Campbell for Larry Johnson and Tarvaris Jackson. What do you guys think? I already have Frank Gore and this would stack me up at running back. My other quarterbacks are Jon Kitna and Matt Leinert.

I have Gore and Johnson. Thank goodness I have Gore. LJ has given me nothing but a total of 7 points in two weeks. With the stop run defense of Vikings, LJ may ride the pine this week. I tried to trade LJ in my league and I got no takers.