PDA

View Full Version : Official Planet Opion....IS Solari Herm's Bitch?

petegz28
09-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Ok all these Solari threads demanded I start one of my own.

So let's settle this out.

Is Solari Herm's bitch? In which case makes him a chump for taking it up the ass for and from Herm?

Or is Solari lost in the OC role?

It has to be one of the two.

Discuss......

chris
09-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Ok all these Solari threads demanded I start one of my own.

So let's settle this out.

Is Solari Herm's bitch? In which case makes him a chump for taking it up the ass for and from Herm?

Or is Solari lost in the OC role?

It has to be one of the two.

Discuss......

Or three....these people have a perceived view that they know how to run an offense better than Solari when in fact they don't. :)

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Or three....these people have a perceived view that they know how to run an offense better than Solari when in fact they don't. :)

Um. What Solari lef offense have you been watching? My wife could call a better game than him.

phisherman
09-20-2007, 12:11 PM
send her resume to 1 arrowhead drive, she can't be any worse

Megbert
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
dunno if Solari is Herm bitch but I do know who's Carls bitch…

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:16 PM
send her resume to 1 arrowhead drive, she can't be any worse

Probably work for less money too!!! But still more than she gets. This may not be a bad idea BP!

Mr. Laz
09-20-2007, 12:17 PM
aren't we already discussing this in another thread?

:spock:

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:18 PM
aren't we already discussing this in another thread?

:spock:

I wanted my own damn it. How else am I goint to get 15 people yellign at me for starting another thread?
:banghead:

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Your wife had the poor judgement to marry you. I'll stick with Solari.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Your wife had the poor judgement to marry you. I'll stick with Solari.

Ah you are just mad cause she didn't give you time of day.

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Ah you are just mad cause she didn't give you time of day.
She couldn't....she had her mouth full.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:37 PM
She couldn't....she had her mouth full.

Yeah? What were you watching me face hump her? You ****ing pervert stalker. It's not my fault you can't fill your wifes mouth.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:43 PM
If Solari is not the problem why did TG call him out?

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah? What were you watching me face hump her? You ****ing pervert stalker. It's not my fault you can't fill your wifes mouth.
I'd rather fill your wifes mouth, she swallows. And every time you kiss her you are sucking my dick by proxy.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:52 PM
I'd rather fill your wifes mouth, she swallows. And every time you kiss her you are sucking my dick by proxy.

Oh snap your wife don't swallow for you? She won't let me pull out of her throat. I'll have to aske her next time why she won't do it for you.

Sure-Oz
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Carl>Herm>Solari

bitches in that pattern

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:55 PM
Carl>Herm>Solari

bitches in that pattern

It's like a nightmare anymore. I am actually starting to get where I hope we lose so we can run Carl out of town once and for all.

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh snap your wife don't swallow for you? She won't let me pull out of her throat. I'll have to aske her next time why she won't do it for you.
I'll save you the trouble.....she's dead. And you are even a dumber ass than before.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 12:59 PM
I'll save you the trouble.....she's dead. And you are even a dumber ass than before.

Well I am sorry to hear that. I would feel bad except you were the one who decided to start making insulting comments to me about my wife.

So I will be a the "dumber" ass cause you started it and now are whining like a little bitch.

Skip Towne
09-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Well I am sorry to hear that. I would feel bad except you were the one who decided to start making insulting comments to me about my wife.

So I will be a the "dumber" ass cause you started it and now are whining like a little bitch.
Just pointing out your stupidity. Go start another redundant thread.

phisherman
09-20-2007, 01:04 PM

let's remember to treat others how we want to be treated..

come on, if you don't want people to make wife jokes about you, it'd probably be best to not make them about other people's wives....

seems kinda attention whorish don't it?

Sure-Oz
09-20-2007, 01:06 PM
It's like a nightmare anymore. I am actually starting to get where I hope we lose so we can run Carl out of town once and for all.
Well at the rate it's going im sure it will end up that way, but knowing the chiefs fans luck he'll get an extension and ticket prices will go up and parking will be $30 next year....

petegz28
09-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Just pointing out your stupidity. Go start another redundant thread.

Yeah well make sure you look at the 3 fingers pointing back at yourself..na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaa

If it weren't for my redunant threads you would have to keep all your piss and vinegar balled up inside.

RustShack
09-20-2007, 01:07 PM
I think Solari is capable of being good, if his head coach wasn't offenseivly retarded.

phisherman
09-20-2007, 01:08 PM
geez, someone needs their geritol today

HemiEd
09-20-2007, 01:14 PM
So doing what your boss tells you to do, makes you his bitch?

Being subordinate to your boss makes you his bitch?

I think you are getting this shit all twisted.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 01:16 PM
So doing what your boss tells you to do, makes you his bitch?

Being subordinate to your boss makes you his bitch?

I think you are getting this shit all twisted.

In a matter of speaking yes, yes it does.

But I guess then you are of the opinion then Herm is throwing Solari under the bus?

HemiEd
09-20-2007, 01:21 PM
In a matter of speaking yes, yes it does.

But I guess then you are of the opinion then Herm is throwing Solari under the bus?

I have no doubt in my mind what Herm is doing, exactly that.

Do you remember some of the interviews from last year? He had no problem finding fault with the play calling in public.

This most recent interview, he trys to come across as supporting Solari, but he is really pointing the finger at him.

He was basically saying that Solari is at fault, but it is to be expected, because he is learning on the job.

FringeNC
09-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Solari has no chance for success with Herm as his boss, and Huard as his quarterback.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 01:31 PM
I have no doubt in my mind what Herm is doing, exactly that.

Do you remember some of the interviews from last year? He had no problem finding fault with the play calling in public.

This most recent interview, he trys to come across as supporting Solari, but he is really pointing the finger at him.

He was basically saying that Solari is at fault, but it is to be expected, because he is learning on the job.

So I hold Solari's feet to the fire until he says it isn't him. That may not ever happen. But it's like if you are going to tolerate being shat on by the head coach then youa re going to get shat on by the fans.

HemiEd
09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
So I hold Solari's feet to the fire until he says it isn't him. That may not ever happen. But it's like if you are going to tolerate being shat on by the head coach then youa re going to get shat on by the fans.

Solari can't say it isn't him, he either has to fall on his sword for Herm ****ing Edwards or quit his job.

Herm is his boss, end of story.

petegz28
09-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Solari can't say it isn't him, he either has to fall on his sword for Herm ****ing Edwards or quit his job.

Exactly. So if h chooses to fall on the sword for Herm he will be blamed by the fans.

He could of gone elsewhere in the NFL but he was so hungry, understandably so, to be an OC he is failing cause he took the first offer made to him.

I liken it very similar to Baird with the Royals. He was so happy just to be GM he took the shit the fans gave him that probably should of been placed more on Glass at times.

Sure-Oz
09-20-2007, 01:54 PM
We all really know Dick Curl is the mastermind and everyone is his bitch.

htismaqe
09-21-2007, 09:46 AM

Bingo.

petegz28
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Bingo.

I call shenanigans....."SHENANIGANS!"

If I was getting my career ruined and taking the heat for my Boss's decisions on top of him letting it happen and his throwing me under the bus himself I would quit.

If Solari is that much of a suck up he isn't worth it anyway then.

MOhillbilly
09-21-2007, 11:10 AM
saunders has had to keep it under wraps in DC because of the defense.

MahiMike
09-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Solari knew Al Saunders...

Solari worked w/Al Saunders...

Solari is no Al Saunders...

MOhillbilly
09-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Solari knew Al Saunders...

Solari worked w/Al Saunders...

Solari is no Al Saunders...

not the point nor did i say he was. im saying that coaches go into a season with a scheme in mind. smart ones are able to tweak that scheme as the season goes on good or bad.
and in kc as with every team its not so much about Xs & Os its about jimmys & joes.

petegz28
09-21-2007, 11:20 AM
not the point nor did i say he was. im saying that coaches go into a season with a scheme in mind. smart ones are able to tweak that scheme as the season goes on good or bad.
and in kc as with every team its not so much about Xs & Os its about jimmys & joes.

And Solari is lost when it comes to X's and O's. I think it's too overwhelming for him.

MOhillbilly
09-21-2007, 11:26 AM
And Solari is lost when it comes to X's and O's. I think it's too overwhelming for him.

thats cause its about jimmys and joes.