http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809233751/video/4164037/

Looks very strange...

L.A. Chieffan
09-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Donnie Darkos ****ed up.

Simply Red
09-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Not down.

Looks like they're/he's trying entirely too hard. Really like D.D.though.

Not wild about this cast aside from that Asian chick I'd never seen her(didn't need to. `Natural`) I still need to give my fav. prod/dir. some love. I still haven't managed to catch Inland?

Deberg_1990
09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Not down.

Looks like they're/he's trying entirely too hard. Really like D.D.though.

Not wild about this cast aside from that Asian chick I'd never seen her(didn't need to. `Natural`) I still need to give my fav. prod/dir. some love. I still haven't managed to catch Inland?

I heard this thing has been sitting on the shelf like 2 or 3 years. Apparantly its not very good. It does appear hes trying to become the new Lynch.

Sully
06-22-2009, 07:21 PM
A couple of friends were telling me about this movie a couple of weeks ago. Siad it had a ton of comedians and famous actors in it, but no one had ever heard of it.
Coincidentally, a couple of nights later, it's on cable...so I DVR it.

What a weird effing movie.

I had to do some serious internet research just to figure out what the hell I had just seen.
It's pretty funny, though. I had no idea it was from the Donnie Darko guy, so I text my buddy whle I'm watching it, "Even though it's nothing like DOnnie Darko, this reminds me a lot of that movie." He told me "Good Call."

I agree, though, that it seems this guy is just trying to be weird for the sake of being weird. There were some great takeaway lines in it, though. Ive posted a few in the "21st president" thread, but so few people have seen it, I doubt anyone recognizes them.

Frazod
06-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Donnie Darko :#

The Franchise
06-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Was that Cheri Oteri at 1:44?

Sully
06-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Cheri Oteri
Jon Lovitz
Kevin Smith
Mandy Moore