PDA

View Full Version : You have to believe in your qb

chiefscafan
09-23-2007, 12:32 PM
You have to believe that they can win the game when they have to. This team has no confidence in Huard it's obvious .. Someone tell me what's wrong with playing Croyle is he gonna do that much worse?

Serriously we need to do something guys we are getting embarassed offensively.

dj56dt58
09-23-2007, 12:33 PM
I believe in our qb and so does the team. Problem is he's standing on the sideline with a clipboard learning what not to do

Wilson
09-23-2007, 12:35 PM
The organization is run by idiots.

MichaelH
09-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I believed in our QB but then a new coach came in and let him go.

chiefscafan
09-23-2007, 12:41 PM
michaelH i hear you but that change had to be made. Green was great but that hit has taken alot out of him. We need to know what croyle has.

So why the heck is he not playing. I swear if this is peterson's doing so he doesn't have to draft a qb to admit we are as bad as everyone knows we are.

START CROYLE

Wilson
09-23-2007, 12:43 PM
michaelH i hear you but that change had to be made. Green was great but that hit has taken alot out of him. We need to know what croyle has.

So why the heck is he not playing. I swear if this is peterson's doing so he doesn't have to draft a qb to admit we are as bad as everyone knows we are.

START CROYLE

Carl "shit the bed" Peterson made it pretty clear he won't start young players.

talastan
09-23-2007, 01:47 PM
I believe in our qb and so does the team. Problem is he's standing on the sideline with a clipboard learning what not to do
:clap: :clap: :clap: