PDA

View Full Version : conservative herm.

Oh Snap
09-23-2007, 02:37 PM
We have the weapons to stretch the field. I really feel like we left points off the board today. The first half was horrible. On our last offensive series, it was the same. Run the ball into a brick wall 3 times. Why not try to get the first down by passing? I know, run the clock down with the lead... but, isnt the key to sorta get some positive yardage, so as to be able to continue running the clock down?

If we were playing a better offense, I cant help but think we would have lost today given how we played. I saw alot of good things. The chiefs are not a horrible team like everyone thinks. What do you all think?

the Talking Can
09-23-2007, 02:38 PM
we have the players to run the Norv Turner Dallas-era offense...

Bowe
Gonzo
LJ

we just need a QB, a better OL, and a different coach

Mecca
09-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Both teams left points on the board.....so it goes both ways.

Take this win and feel happy about it because it could have been 21-0 at half.

I still think the Chiefs are in the bottom end of the league, they came up with enough plays to beat a team that is very similar to them. Most teams however are better on offense than the 2 we watched today...those are the teams we will look bad against.

Rain Man
09-23-2007, 02:39 PM
It was a bit tough that we had the ball with under four minutes in the game, and the Vikings got not one but two drives to try to win it. We need a stronger offensive line if we want to play pound 'em football on offense. Turley and Welbourn were being thrown around like rag dolls on running plays.