PDA

View Full Version : One Point Planeteers

FAX
09-24-2007, 02:23 PM
What's the deal with these wacky posters, anyway? You know who I'm talking about. The ones who have a single thing to say and they say it all the friggin' time. They are the one-hit wonders of the board. The Jarmels of the internet. The lobotomized parrots of uninominal rhetoric.

I've had enough. I've considered the ignore feature, the kill switch, the Mr. Bob Dole scrotum death ray, and the bail-the-hell-out-until-something-changes ploy. But, instead, I thought that maybe - just maybe - I could somehow help by breaking the cycle of monotony by encouraging them to post something else. Anything else.

So, if you azygous antagonists of angst are out there, I hereby dare you right here and now to post upon this thread any subject, topic, or thought whatsoever that is not the one you've been stuck on for the last six months. Ready, set. go.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.

Baby Lee
09-24-2007, 02:26 PM
I bought this thesaurus. Damned if I'm gonna let it go to waste.
Noted.

siberian khatru
09-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Stop being a puss and call them out by name.

seclark
09-24-2007, 02:31 PM
liquor in the front
poker in the rear
sec

FAX
09-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Noted.

Okay, you obstreperous, obturating, obstructionist. That is not helpful.

FAX

siberian khatru
09-24-2007, 02:34 PM

FAX

I can't wait 'til you get to the R's.

FAX
09-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Stop being a puss and call them out by name.

I felt it best to invite them to identify themselves, Mr. siberian khatru. The first step is realizing you have a problem.

FAX

Baby Lee
09-24-2007, 02:36 PM

FAX
That's just straight up dunkem flicka.

Ebolapox
09-24-2007, 02:41 PM
BEEN HERE SUCKIN' ON MY BIG OL' CHILIDOG!

headsnap
09-24-2007, 02:44 PM
sorry, my bad...

Can we keep this... between us? I'd hate to lose my teaching job...

FAX
09-24-2007, 02:49 PM
That's just straight up dunkem flicka.

Well, I can see that I'll have to lead this charge alone. One solitary man standing tall for diversity of diction, multifariousness of the mind, and nonuniformity of the noggin. It's a lonely job, but I'm prepared.

FAX

boogblaster
09-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Point that at me again and I'll .....

Baby Lee
09-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Well, I can see that I'll have to lead this charge alone. One solitary man standing tall for diversity of diction, multifariousness of the mind, and nonuniformity of the noggin. It's a lonely job, but I'm prepared.

FAX
One postulates the bequeathing of a provisional vouchsafe for the endeavor of bolstering heterogeniety of pontification to be a propitious lagniappe.

Zebedee DuBois
09-24-2007, 03:41 PM
I will continue to press my point until all clearly acknowledge it's brilliance.

Besides, if you deprive these single pointers of their single points, they would become pointless. Do you own vast quantities of stock in pharmaceutical companies selling antidepressants?

Logical
09-24-2007, 03:42 PM

FAX

You are indeed a solitary brave soul, shouldering the onerous task of single morphemes, from the masses Mr. FAX.

Baby Lee
09-24-2007, 03:43 PM
You are indeed a solitary brave soul, shouldering the onerous task of [ xxx] single morphemes, from the masses Mr. FAX.
xxx = excising?

Extra Point
09-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Would you please pass the jelly?

Bugeater
09-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Antifreeze.