PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Faulk Freaks Howie Mandel Out

Arrowhead Pride
09-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Mandel suffers from a fear of germs. Obviously...
<p>
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUT2G4Rb92o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUT2G4Rb92o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!! LMAO

Ebolapox
09-25-2007, 03:19 PM
heh, yeah... marshall's the assclown in that situation, right.

(mandel, seek help immediately.)

Sure-Oz
09-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Mandel is weird....

Ebolapox
09-25-2007, 03:22 PM
wait, watching that again, did marshall faulk grab his balls? is marshall faulk an oklahoma sooners fan?

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2007, 03:25 PM
heh, yeah... marshall's the assclown in that situation, right.

(mandel, seek help immediately.)

I totally agree, it was great the way he was messing with Mandel

Jilly
09-25-2007, 04:02 PM
now come on, that's just not right.... Have you ever met anyone with OCD? It's a serious thing...they get crazy

Lzen
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Howie Mandel = Adrian Monk?

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2007, 06:14 PM
That wasn't cool... I'm not a Mandel fan, but ya gotta respect another man's issues. The guy has a serious fear... just give him the pound and be done with it.

My respect for Marshall Faulk just went down two or three notches.

Buns
09-25-2007, 06:22 PM
wait, watching that again, did marshall faulk grab his balls? is marshall faulk an oklahoma sooners fan?

It looked like he simply grabbed or touched Howie's palm. Howie only does the fist bump. Kinda messed up on Marshall's part, but funny.

Valiant
09-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Thats ****ed up.. you can't do that to Mandel.. I loved his cartoon when I was a child..

Frazod
09-25-2007, 06:45 PM
I think we should give Howie the Clockwork Orange treatment, only instead of holding his eyes open just cause his hand to be outstretched on a crowded sidewalk while hundreds of complete strangers give him high fives.

Either his brain would melt or he'd get over it. Either would be an improvement over some fruitcake who's afraid to shake another man's hand.

Sure-Oz
09-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Bobbys world ftw

Donger
09-25-2007, 06:54 PM
I remember reading that Mandel doesn't shave his head because he's going bald, but because it makes him feel 'cleaner.'

mikey23545
09-25-2007, 07:11 PM
That wasn't cool... I'm not a Mandel fan, but ya gotta respect another man's issues. The guy has a serious fear... just give him the pound and be done with it.

My respect for Marshall Faulk just went down two or three notches.

Oh for f*cks sake. What a sensitive little fellow you are.

If you're so f*cking crazy you can't even shake someone's hand, keep your psychotic ass at home.

88TG88
09-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Bobbys world ftw
chea

unothadeal
09-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Bobbys world ftw
Don't chyea know.

KcMizzou
09-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Oh for f*cks sake. What a sensitive little fellow you are.

If you're so f*cking crazy you can't even shake someone's hand, keep your psychotic ass at home.While I don't feel quite as strongly about it as you seem to... perhaps "game show host" is the wrong line of work for Mr. Mandel if he can't handle a handshake.

What happens when some overweight housewife wins some money and molests him like they do Bob Barker?

I do think OCD's a serious deal, though.

Frazod
09-25-2007, 07:26 PM
While I don't feel quite as strongly about it as you seem to... perhaps "game show host" is the wrong line of work for Mr. Mandel if he can't handle a handshake.

I do think OCD's a serious deal, though.I think these things are a big deal because treating them pays for lots of headshrinkers' lakehouses. And notice I said "treating," not "curing." Once you're cured, of course, the money stops.

I think Howie just needs to be a f#cking man and get over it. And I think most of this stuff is bullshit.

gta0012
09-25-2007, 07:26 PM
That would probly fit right in with someone with that disorder

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM
I think these things are a big deal because treating them pays for lots of headshrinkers' lakehouses. And notice I said "treating," not "curing." Once you're cured, of course, the money stops.

I think Howie just needs to be a f#cking man and get over it. And I think most of this stuff is bullshit.
I don't think it has anything to do with being a "man" and getting "over it." Mental issues can be very serious and extreme... we don't always choose what issues we have and it's not as simple as just getting over it.

What if I equated it like this: "Get 'over' being heterosexual." Could you just do it? I don't think we're dealing with a choice here.

JMO.

KcMizzou
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM
I think these things are a big deal because treating them pays for lots of headshrinkers' lakehouses. And notice I said "treating," not "curing." Once you're cured, of course, the money stops.

I think Howie just needs to be a f#cking man and get over it. And I think most of this stuff is bullshit.You might be right... I dunno. I've never known anyone with those kind of issues, personally.

Oh Snap
09-25-2007, 07:52 PM
haha i just messed up and posted in the wrong section.. I wonder how this guy goes about having sex if hes afraid of other human contact. Possibly a virgin maybe?

gta0012
09-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Probly is just VERY clean about it. And if he is gay he is screwed lol.

KcMizzou
09-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Probly is just VERY clean about it. And if he is gay he is screwed lol.Or... not.

Frazod
09-25-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with being a "man" and getting "over it." Mental issues can be very serious and extreme... we don't always choose what issues we have and it's not as simple as just getting over it.

What if I equated it like this: "Get 'over' being heterosexual." Could you just do it? I don't think we're dealing with a choice here.

JMO.

I pretty clearly stated my opinion below. Yes, I agree that there are some legitimate nutbags out there. But in an age where the answer to every single life problem is found in a bottle of pills (prescribed by a doctor, of course $$$$$$$), I think crap like this is milked for all its worth by a bloated billion dollar industry dedicated to playing these people for chumps.

If Howie was a dirt farmer living during the Depression instead of a pampered multi-millionaire TV star, I think he'd get over his "issues" in a great big goddamn hurry.

gta0012
09-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Or... not.

Huh?.......oooohhh....ohhhh!!!! ....gross

KcMizzou
09-25-2007, 08:05 PM
I pretty clearly stated my opinion below. Yes, I agree that there are some legitimate nutbags out there. That's why I like you. You're the sensitive type.

:D LMAO

Frazod
09-25-2007, 08:07 PM
That's why I like you. You're the sensitive type.

:D LMAO
And most of them should just be f#cking whacked, too. :bang:

(and no, I'm not expecting to receive any Humanitarian of the Year Awards anytime soon....) :)

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Bobbys world ftw

Gizmo dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frazod
09-25-2007, 08:17 PM
On a serious note - one of the reasons I feel this way is my best friend's mom. She is, for lack of a better term, crazier than a shithouse rat. Always has been. She's been on a littany of drugs for decades - this woman is every bit as much of a drug addict as any crackhead on the west side of Chicago. Over the years, various shrinks/doctors have tried to ween her off the dope - when that happens, she simply finds a new shrink/doctor to prescribe her dope (luckily for her, she lives in Kirksville, where there are approximately 1,500 healthcare professionals for every person living within the city limits). There has been no serious treatment of any of her problems in my lifetime - certainly nothing even approximating an attempt to cure her problems - just dope, dope and more dope, but LEGAL dope, so hey, its okay. Who knows what would happen if she went cold turkey? What does happen, though, is that her 78 year old long suffering husband has to continue to work in order to pay for her daily prescribed fixes, since insurance/medicare only pay for a fraction of it.

Yeah, these turds definitely have her best interests at heart. :shake:

RealSNR
09-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Marshall should've said, "Howie, what's your deal... or no deal?"

LiL stumppy
09-25-2007, 08:36 PM

Yes he did, and to answer your question no, he is a texas fan.

KcMizzou
09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Traditionally, a deal is sealed with a handshake. :shrug:

Sure-Oz
09-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Yes he did, and to answer your question no, he is a texas fan.
I thought he shook his other hand which was open.

Jenson71
09-25-2007, 08:55 PM
I thought he shook his other hand which was open.

He did.

Some people might seem crazy to us, but they probably get pissed off at their own problems more than we do. Just put yourself in another person's shoes once. If he has a problem with germs and touching people, there's no damn reason for anyone to know it and do what Faulk did.

CoMoChief
09-25-2007, 08:58 PM
I dont believe in OCD. I do however believe the fact that we have some HUGE pussies on this earth.

Tribal Warfare
09-25-2007, 09:02 PM
I dont believe in OCD. I do however believe the fact that we have some HUGE pussies on this earth.

I remember when 20/20 interviewed Marc Summers the host of Double Dare about his OCD. He was so bat shit crazy about cleanliness it was a disability.

mikey23545
09-25-2007, 09:15 PM
I pretty clearly stated my opinion below. Yes, I agree that there are some legitimate nutbags out there. But in an age where the answer to every single life problem is found in a bottle of pills (prescribed by a doctor, of course $$$$$$$), I think crap like this is milked for all its worth by a bloated billion dollar industry dedicated to playing these people for chumps.

If Howie was a dirt farmer living during the Depression instead of a pampered multi-millionaire TV star, I think he'd get over his "issues" in a great big goddamn hurry.

End of thread.

Lzen
09-25-2007, 09:15 PM

That reminds me. I banged your mom last night. /redrum

sedated
09-25-2007, 09:20 PM
we have some HUGE pussies on this earth.

most of them hang out at the same bars as me

CoMoChief
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM
That reminds me. I banged your mom last night. /ghostof
Oh man, no wonder she was laughing this morning.