PDA

View Full Version : Post Pics of your tattoos...

Buck
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Mines in the Avatar...

I did a quick search and didn't see a thread like this.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Dude...why??

Buck
09-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Dude...why??

I really only want to see your sports tattoos...

I know that Joey has one (apparently) Why not?

Buck
09-26-2007, 09:23 PM
I have another tat, but I dont seem to have a pic of it.

chief52
09-26-2007, 09:32 PM
So what are you going to do when the Chargers move to LA and change their name...?

Buck
09-26-2007, 09:33 PM
So what are you going to do when the Chargers move to LA and change their name...?

Maybe I can get a cover up to make it look like a unicorn...

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-26-2007, 09:34 PM
I really only want to see your sports tattoos...

I know that Joey has one (apparently) Why not?

I would, under no circumstances, ever get a sports tattoo.

Simplex3
09-26-2007, 09:35 PM
All of my tats can be summed up by this photo:

Buck
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM

I've got that sentiment from a lot of people, yet they have no good explanation...

Explain please...

Buehler445
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I realize I'm fuggin retarted, but is there really a horse in the Charger's logo?

I'm sorry, but I don't know.

Buehler445
09-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Nevermind. Read the other thread. I should just ****ing go to bed.

Chieficus
09-26-2007, 09:42 PM
All of my tats can be summed up by this photo:

What, they're wrinkly and scary looking?

88TG88
09-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Dude...why??

KurtCobain
09-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Nevermind. Read the other thread. I should just ****ing go to bed.

yeah maybe you just ****ing should. :)

Buck
09-26-2007, 10:06 PM

Well I guess I can chalk you up as another person who wont tell me why.

trndobrd
09-26-2007, 10:08 PM
I realize I'm fuggin retarted, but is there really a horse in the Charger's logo?

I'm sorry, but I don't know.

Looks like a bronco to me.

Scorp
09-26-2007, 10:27 PM
My most recent.......
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/rombeck/sleeve.jpg

88TG88
09-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Well I guess I can chalk you up as another person who wont tell me why.
Your tat is too colorful and busy for my taste. I would've went with just the bolt and not added color.

but thats just me

Bob Dole
09-26-2007, 10:41 PM
What does your pastor think of your tatoo?

Buck
09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
What does your pastor think of your tatoo?

I dont have one of those

catfish307
09-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Looks like it was done with a magic marker to me.

Mile High Mania
09-26-2007, 10:49 PM
I almost got a tattoo in my early/mid 20's... 10 years later, I'm so glad that I did not.

Mile High Mania
09-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Looks like it was done with a magic marker to me.

Was thinking it was a temp tatto as well... maybe it's the angle.

ClevelandBronco
09-26-2007, 11:10 PM
I've got that sentiment from a lot of people, yet they have no good explanation...

Explain please...

Let me try.

I grew up in Cleveland as a rabid Browns fan. I lived and died with "my" team. I suffered through the Raiders' interception in the end zone that killed Brian Sipe and the original Kardiac Kids.

I mourned through the weeks after The Drive and The Fumble. I knew for damned sure that "my" Cleveland Browns were better than the Broncos both years. As it turned out, Elway, Reeves and company tanked those Super Bowls in an embarrassing manner, and I had the cold satisfaction of knowing that the better team -- "my" Browns -- would have given the NFC a better contest.

A few years later, after the city of Cleveland declined to build a new stadium for Art Modell, "my" Browns moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens. Suddenly my mind was clear. The Browns were never mine, and they were never Cleveland's. They belonged to Modell and he could do anything he bloody well wanted with them.

Modell and the NFL left the colors, the name, the history and the records in Cleveland after the city sued the NFL (and after they agreed to build the stadium that would have kept Modell's Browns in town). As for me, I knew more about the Ravens that won the Super Bowl than I knew about the expansion Browns that came later.

If you think that you have a stake in "your" team simply because you're a fan, I'd encourage you to look more closely at the business of the NFL.

You don't own a team. Your city doesn't own a team. All that stuff is a marketing mechanism. (Who would pay big money to buy season tickets to the Bowlen Broncos? The Hunt Chiefs?)

Your loyalty may change because your loyalty means nothing to an owner whose loyalty may have more to do with profits than it has to do with your support.

I don't have a Browns tattoo, and I never had to think about removing one. I'm not going to get a Broncos tattoo.

Maybe I'll get one when I own a team.

Nah. There'd come a day when I sell the team anyway.

KurtCobain
09-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Your tat is too colorful and busy for my taste. I would've went with just the bolt and not added color.

but thats just me

Yeah, I'd never get a colorful tat.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-26-2007, 11:14 PM

Explain please...

I guess the #1 reason is that teams move. Granted, I don't know how long the Chargers lease is for, but it would make me a little reticent.

#2 is the fact that it's something completely disassociated from you. I guess I view Sports tats/brands like I would tats for a band. Somewhat sad and clingy.

#3 is the fact that sports teams regularly change their logos. How would you like to have gotten the old Denver 'D' only for them to change to that fiery donkey??

ClevelandBronco
09-26-2007, 11:18 PM
I guess the #1 reason is that teams move. Granted, I don't know how long the Chargers lease is for, but it would make me a little reticent.

#2 is the fact that it's something completely disassociated from you. I guess I view Sports tats/brands like I would tats for a band. Somewhat sad and clingy.

#3 is the fact that sports teams regularly change their logos. How would you like to have gotten the old Denver 'D' only for them to change to that fiery donkey??

Hamas is more succinct. Good job.

Phobia
09-26-2007, 11:19 PM
What happens if the Chargers go back in the tank? So, you want to go to the beach on a Sunday afternoon in the fall and wonder to yourself.... "I hope none of the ladies see my Charguhs tat."

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Let me try.

I grew up in Cleveland as a rabid Browns fan. I lived and died with "my" team. I suffered through the Raiders' interception in the end zone that killed Brian Sipe and the original Kardiac Kids.

I mourned through the weeks after The Drive and The Fumble. I knew for damned sure that "my" Cleveland Browns were better than the Broncos both years. As it turned out, Elway, Reeves and company tanked those Super Bowls in an embarrassing manner, and I had the cold satisfaction of knowing that the better team -- "my" Browns -- would have given the NFC a better contest.

A few years later, after the city of Cleveland declined to build a new stadium for Art Modell, "my" Browns moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens. Suddenly my mind was clear. The Browns were never mine, and they were never Cleveland's. They belonged to Modell and he could do anything he bloody well wanted with them.

Modell and the NFL left the colors, the name, the history and the records in Cleveland after the city sued the NFL (and after they agreed to build the stadium that would have kept Modell's Browns in town). As for me, I knew more about the Ravens that won the Super Bowl than I knew about the expansion Browns that came later.

If you think that you have a stake in "your" team simply because you're a fan, I'd encourage you to look more closely at the business of the NFL.

You don't own a team. Your city doesn't own a team. Your loyalty may change because your loyalty means nothing to an owner whose loyalty may have more to do with profits than it has to do with your support.

I don't have a Browns tattoo, and I never had to think about removing one. I'm not going to get a Broncos tattoo.

That may be true, however, even if the Chargers leave town, the Chargers have always been my team. If they leave I will still have the tattoo, and I will still be proud that I was a Chargers fan for 20+ Years.

Its not like I am a fan of the organization, Im a fan of all the players who have given me joy over the years. This tattoo represents them, not the silly ownership, who will probably move the team.

If they do move, I would never consider having my tattoo removed, and I would never switch allegiances to a hated rival...

I never want to leave San Diego. After living here forever, I cant stand anywhere else. If the Chargers do leave, it is not likely that they will get another NFL franchise, the City Government would never allow it.

I am glad that someone finally gave me a reason, and I respect your opinion, but that doesnt mean that since I got a sports team tattoo, someone has to make me feel like an idiot for getting one.

Everyone has been telling me how lame sports team tattoos are and how they'd never be crazy enough to get one. I guess not everyone is as loyal to their team as I am to mine.

Who knows, time may change my mind, but for now, thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:21 PM

Dude, I have incorporated their old logo into this.

The newest logo isn't even on the tat. The Yellow bolt is outlined in Black, not powder and navy blue like the new one.

Also, is it not the fans who make a team? If it wasn't for us fans, would professional sports even be popular?

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:22 PM
What happens if the Chargers go back in the tank? So, you want to go to the beach on a Sunday afternoon in the fall and wonder to yourself.... "I hope none of the ladies see my Charguhs tat."

I am not a bandwagon fan.

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I'd never get a colorful tat.

I have one in Black and White, and on the other arm, one in color.

I dont see anything wrong with it.

KurtCobain
09-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Everyone has been telling me how lame sports team tattoos are and how they'd never be crazy enough to get one. I guess not everyone is as loyal to their team as I am to mine.

I tatted KC to one leg and CHIEFS to another. Doesn't mean I'm the most loyal Chiefs fan...Just means I got drunk and had a tat gun. Plus, some kid in highschool had one so I was trying to show him up. :shake:

KCChiefsMan
09-26-2007, 11:24 PM
any college alumni ever get a tat of their schools logo? I don't think I would do that, but it would make better sense to me to do that than get a Chiefs tat. Since you were at least affiliated with the school.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-26-2007, 11:25 PM
I tatted KC to one leg and CHIEFS to another. Doesn't mean I'm the most loyal Chiefs fan...Just means I got drunk and had a tat gun. Plus, some kid in highschool had one so I was trying to show him up. :shake:
ROFL oh sweet f*ck ROFL

KCChiefsMan
09-26-2007, 11:26 PM
so why does your tat have a horse on it?

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:29 PM
so why does your tat have a horse on it?

http://www.sprintusers.com/wallpapers/uploadedfiles/080706chargers%202.gif

Hootie
09-26-2007, 11:31 PM
buckingkaeding is ripped! ROFL

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:35 PM

Thanks for noticing... nlm

cdcox
09-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Let me try.

You don't own a team. Your city doesn't own a team. All that stuff is a marketing mechanism. (Who would pay big money to buy season tickets to the Bowlen Broncos? The Hunt Chiefs?)

Your loyalty may change because your loyalty means nothing to an owner whose loyalty may have more to do with profits than it has to do with your support.

This post would have made a lot more sense of CleavelandChief had posted it.

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:38 PM

Check out my physique...

http://a597.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_11c444343bb866708dd224bd22d7421c.jpg

cdcox
09-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Check out my physique...

http://a597.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_11c444343bb866708dd224bd22d7421c.jpg

I'll take "name these two fictional charaters" for $1000, Alex.

KurtCobain
09-26-2007, 11:41 PM
I'll take two fictional charaters for $1000, Alex.

ROFL ROFL

is that really you buckin?

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:42 PM
ROFL ROFL

is that really you buckin?

Thats me....Im not tellin you left or right though...

Stinger
09-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Check out my physique...

Most people can't pull off the cape look, but I must say kudos to you for trying.

KurtCobain
09-26-2007, 11:43 PM

It's so obvious which one. But I never knew you were black! Or were superman!

smokin kryptonite

ClevelandBronco
09-26-2007, 11:44 PM
...I am glad that someone finally gave me a reason, and I respect your opinion, but that doesnt mean that since I got a sports team tattoo, someone has to make me feel like an idiot for getting one...

Who knows, time may change my mind, but for now, thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

I have no intention of making you feel like an idiot. You're a fan.

On the other hand, you asked for someone to give you a reasonable argument against branding yourself with a corporate logo that represents someone else's property.

What was I supposed to say to make you feel better about an unfortunate decision? I'm willing to give it a shot.

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I have no intention of making you feel like an idiot. You're a fan.

On the other hand, you asked for someone to give you a reasonable argument against branding yourself with a corporate logo that represents someone else's property.

What was I supposed to say to make you feel better about an unfortunate decision? I'm willing to give it a shot.

Yeah, no doubt...your opinion is valid.

Thats just not my opinion.

KurtCobain
09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
ROFL oh sweet f*ck ROFL

you think that's ****ed up? I have go royals on my leg too. it's small, but it's there.

ClevelandBronco
09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
Also, is it not the fans who make a team?

No, it's the owner, the PR firm, the advertising agency, and our own delusions that the fans matter.

And the media, both print and broadcast, who perpetrate the illusion.

ClevelandBronco
09-26-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, no doubt...your opinion is valid.

Thats just not my opinion.

And thank God it's not my arm.

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:51 PM
No, it's the owner, the PR firm, the advertising agency, and our own delusions that the fans matter.

If everyone stopped caring the team would fall flat...

Ask the WUSA, XFL, WBL, USFL, WFL, WISL, NFL Europe, etc....

Bob Dole
09-26-2007, 11:51 PM
And the media, both print and broadcast, who perpetrate the illusion.

Help! Help! Come see the violence inherent in the system!

Hootie
09-26-2007, 11:53 PM
that's the queerest hat I've ever seen...bend the bill a little...or buy a hat from the new Millennium...shit, my Grandpa where's hats like those

jAZ
09-26-2007, 11:54 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1258/696583041_723c2e61c1_o.jpg

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:55 PM
that's the queerest hat I've ever seen...bend the bill a little...or buy a hat from the new Millennium...shit, my Grandpa where's hats like those

WTF are you talking about thats a baseball cap...Im just a little tall and the person taking the pic was short, bad angle...My hair was a little shaggy back then and it made my hat rest higher on my head as well....

Buck
09-26-2007, 11:56 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1258/696583041_723c2e61c1_o.jpg

Are those both on you?

Hootie
09-26-2007, 11:57 PM
these are some of the gayest tattoos I've ever seen

ClevelandBronco
09-27-2007, 12:03 AM
If everyone stopped caring the team would fall flat...

Ask the WUSA, XFL, WBL, USFL, WFL, WISL, NFL Europe, etc....

Buckin may be correct. It was always a fan thing and never a business thing.

It wasn't until fans started getting tats that the NFL finally succeeded.

Or maybe he's wrong.

luv
09-27-2007, 12:04 AM
If that's your arm in your avatar, it should be too difficult to figure out.

luv
09-27-2007, 12:05 AM
these are some of the gayest tattoos I've ever seen
Where are yours?

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Buckin may be correct. It was always a fan thing and never a business thing.

It wasn't until fans started getting tats that the NFL finally succeeded.

Or maybe he's wrong.

There is a simple formula for any business, is your product wanted or needed?

If not you fail, If so you succeed, Fans want football, it flourishes.

I guess I may be wrong here though, I'm just a kid, what do I know?

jAZ
09-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Are those both on you?
The wife has the one on the left, I have the one on the right. On our right inside ankles. Each is 1/2 the yin-yang inside the center of the sun.

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:08 AM
The wife has the one on the left, I have the one on the right. On our right inside ankles. Each is 1/2 the yin-yang inside the center of the sun.

Cool, I figured that, one of you seemed a little bigger than the other.

Cool concept.

luv
09-27-2007, 12:12 AM
I have three. None of sports teams.

Mecca
09-27-2007, 12:17 AM
What if you don't have any........I figure since everyone gets them now, I'll be different by not having any tattoos...

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:18 AM
What if you don't have any........I figure since everyone gets them now, I'll be different by not having any tattoos...

More power to ya...you shouldnt get a sports tattoo anyways.

Mecca
09-27-2007, 12:19 AM
All I have to do is wear sleeves and people will just assume I have them....because well the rest of my look.

luv
09-27-2007, 12:19 AM
I say don't let others dictate what you do. If you want one, get one. If you don't, don't.

Hootie
09-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Where are yours?
I'm not a ****ing homo?

KurtCobain
09-27-2007, 12:20 AM
All I have to do is wear sleeves and people will just assume I have them....because well the rest of my look.

HARDCORE

Hootie
09-27-2007, 12:21 AM
I have three. None of sports teams.
I'm sure you have a gay ****ing rainbow on your upper back, some gay girly ****ing generic gay tattoo on your ankle, and a ****ing cliche lower back tattoo that all wanna-be-slutty girls have!

am I right? am I right?

luv
09-27-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm not a ****ing homo?
I dare you to walk into a bar and call 5 people with tattoos homos.

luv
09-27-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm sure you have a gay ****ing rainbow on your upper back, some gay girly ****ing generic gay tattoo on your ankle, and a ****ing cliche lower back tattoo that all wanna-be-slutty girls have!

am I right? am I right?
No rainbows. Yes on the ankles. No tramp stamp.

Bob Dole

Sarcastic tatoos would work, too.

Buck

am I right? am I right?

You must be really shy in real life, cause you sure are a ****ing dick on here.

Mecca
09-27-2007, 12:23 AM
HARDCORE

Are you aware of what I look like, you'd probably think I was one of your weed smokin pals LOL.

Hootie
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hootie
You must be really shy in real life, cause you sure are a ****ing dick on here.
because that's a direct correlation

luv
09-27-2007, 12:24 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Didn't think so.

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:26 AM
because that's a direct correlation

Its a scientific Fact

Im sure there is a flow chart somewhere.

Hootie
09-27-2007, 12:28 AM
Didn't think so.
I was laughing because that had to be the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life.

A) Buckingkaeding has proved in this point not everyone with a tattoo is a roided out freak full of hatred because God made him the way he was (and this is not a compliment buckingkaeding)

B) There really isn't a B, I just find it funny you're THIS DUMB...seriously...does it just SUCK being you? Jesus. "I dare you to walk into a bar and call 5 people with tattoos homos..."

ARE YOU 5? ARE YOU KIDDING? MY HEAD HURTS! GOD! JARU33-02840823808923823-02388 JESUS

Hootie
09-27-2007, 12:29 AM
the might as well change the name of every tattoo parlor to, 'if you get one of these you're a badass that no one ****s with, yeah!'

luv
09-27-2007, 12:33 AM
the might as well change the name of every tattoo parlor to, 'if you get one of these you're a badass that no one ****s with, yeah!'
Not quite the point I was trying to make. I'm pretty sure a real man, like yourself, could take on five of what you are probably considering to be homos.

I'm also saying you shouldn't judge someonebased on tattoos.

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:36 AM
All Hail Hootie, He knows All...

Everyone who has a Tattoo is a pussy

Everyone who thinks Huard sucks is an idiot

Everyone who is not him should not have an opinion

Hootie
09-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Not quite the point I was trying to make. I'm pretty sure a real man, like yourself, could take on five of what you are probably considering to be homos.

I'm also saying you shouldn't judge someonebased on tattoos.
ROFL ROFL

Mecca
09-27-2007, 12:38 AM
You better watch it Hootie will bring the blowfish back on your asses...

luv
09-27-2007, 12:38 AM
ROFL ROFL
:rolleyes:

I'm done.

SPchief
09-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Hootie is a BADASS*

* by badass I mean that Gochiefs probably has a better sexlife than him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
I was laughing because that had to be the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life.

A) Buckingkaeding has proved in this point not everyone with a tattoo is a roided out freak full of hatred because God made him the way he was (and this is not a compliment buckingkaeding)

B) There really isn't a B, I just find it funny you're THIS DUMB...seriously...does it just SUCK being you? Jesus. "I dare you to walk into a bar and call 5 people with tattoos homos..."

ARE YOU 5? ARE YOU KIDDING? MY HEAD HURTS! GOD! JARU33-02840823808923823-02388 JESUS

Hootie, you are so full of shit. You're the ultimate Internet tough guy trying to bash everyone from behind your keyboard.

Most likely you're either grotesquely overweight, or have a physique resembling that kid from "Road Trip".

Spare everyone the badass act--you're a f*cking moron with diarrhea of the mouth and anorexia of the brain.

Of course, I'm sure you have a hell of a social life since in your own words you were once ranked 2nd playing T-Woods on XBL.

The amount of time you would have to spend to accrue those kinds of stats points to a career virgin who most likely learned how to talk shit by kiping other people's insults over his headset.

Either that, or you're just...like I said...full of shit. Regardless, get over yourself, you're a dumbass nothing....ten pounds of monkey shit stuffed into a five pound bag.

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Hootie, you are so full of shit. You're the ultimate Internet tough guy trying to bash everyone from behind your keyboard.

Most likely you're either grotesquely overweight, or have a physique resembling that kid from "Road Trip".

Spare everyone the badass act--you're a f*cking moron with diarrhea of the mouth and anorexia of the brain.

Of course, I'm sure you have a hell of a social life since in your own words you were once ranked 2nd playing T-Woods on XBL.

The amount of time you would have to spend to accrue those kinds of stats points to a career virgin who most likely learned how to talk shit by kiping other people's insults over his headset.

Either that, or you're just...like I said...full of shit. Regardless, get over yourself, you're a dumbass nothing....ten pounds of monkey shit stuffed into a five pound bag.

OMG, ROFL x infinity

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Alright, I gotta go to bed now, I'm interested in what the morning folk think about this thread, I'll be checkin back in tomorrow.

KurtCobain
09-27-2007, 12:57 AM
morning folk ruin the best nighttime threads

Buck
09-27-2007, 12:57 AM
morning folk ruin the best nighttime threads

Damn them... :cuss:

KurtCobain
09-27-2007, 01:00 AM
i just got high and now posting in threads seems so much more interesting.

but so hard to do. damn the m key is so far away from the a. what if you want to say MAC DADDY? so much ****ing effort...

Hootie
09-27-2007, 01:29 AM

Hmm, pretty sure I'm not grotesquely overweight, and I'm in very good shape...It's not like I hide my appearance...shit, Luv is my facebook friend...I could careless what anyone thinks about me, but as much time as I spend on the internet, or playing Tiger Woods, I bet I have JUST AS MUCH if not more of a social life than anyone on here...

Beezy
09-27-2007, 01:50 AM
i rarely post on here but maybe i can post a pic of mine : )

is that a chargers tattoo? booo

KurtCobain
09-27-2007, 01:52 AM
i rarely post on here but maybe i can post a pic of mine : )

is that a chargers tattoo? booo

boooooooooo charger fan! shoulda got a chiefs tat buckin

Beezy
09-27-2007, 01:57 AM
http://i23.tinypic.com/nevwpc.jpg

one of mine

ooo i probably shouldn't post that but oh well :-/

Otter
09-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Best tatoo I've ever seen was "your name here" on that guys ass from Jackass.

For how dumb that guy seems that was pretty cool.

luv
09-27-2007, 01:59 AM

one of mine

Hey, another chick. I have chinese symbols as well, but they'er above my shoulder blade.

Beezy
09-27-2007, 02:03 AM
Hey, another chick. I have chinese symbols as well, but they'er above my shoulder blade.

hey *wave*
yeah i'm a huge lurker on here..i very rarely post
but i know all about you guys lol
i know all about your man you met up with from the inet haha yeah i lurk way too much
i should become a more regular poster ..i work nights so i'm always on here

SPchief
09-27-2007, 02:03 AM

one of mine

hot

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:19 AM
hey *wave*
yeah i'm a huge lurker on here..i very rarely post
but i know all about you guys lol
i know all about your man you met up with from the inet haha yeah i lurk way too much
i should become a more regular poster ..i work nights so i'm always on here

That just made me bust up, you are my favorite poster now.

Beezy
09-27-2007, 03:22 AM
That just made me bust up, you are my favorite poster now.

woo hoo

what made you laugh tho?

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:29 AM
The fact that you mentioned the Moo thread, if you had made a grape gatorade joke in there I'd have probably had soda come out of my nose.

Beezy
09-27-2007, 03:31 AM
The fact that you mentioned the Moo thread, if you had made a grape gatorade joke in there I'd have probably had soda come out of my nose.

:( sadly i don't know what you are talking about

is the moo thread the luv thread?

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:33 AM
Yes......LOL the one about her meeting the guy....

Beezy
09-27-2007, 03:34 AM
Yes......LOL the one about her meeting the guy....

oh ok...i wasn't laughing at the fact she met a guy over the computer..i hope she doesn't think that :(

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:36 AM
Nah I'm sure she knows, it's the whole story that went with that.....

I've met some women from the internet....but I won't get into THAT.

Beezy
09-27-2007, 03:40 AM
Nah I'm sure she knows, it's the whole story that went with that.....

I've met some women from the internet....but I won't get into THAT.

haha didn't go over too well?

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:40 AM
I've had good and bad.......

All I ask is that you at least look like the picture you show me that is all. How can you lie if you plan to meet the person?

Beezy
09-27-2007, 03:42 AM
I've had good and bad.......

All I ask is that you at least look like the picture you show me that is all. How can you lie if you plan to meet the person?

lol yeah i hear you

it's all about the angles mecca

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:43 AM
Or it was a picture from 10 years previous....

Beezy
09-27-2007, 03:47 AM
Or it was a picture from 10 years previous....

haha that's funny

yeah i don't know why females would do that knowing that you are gonna meet that other person eventually

that sucks

Mecca
09-27-2007, 03:52 AM
I mean I'm not that that horrid about judging people....I'm not some super hot guy.....just be cool and smaller than me that's about it LOL.

Simplex3
09-27-2007, 06:20 AM

one of mine

Female poster alert! Quick, everyone rep her!

bkkcoh
09-27-2007, 06:24 AM

one of mine

And what does it translate to, look up to heaven

Simplex3
09-27-2007, 06:26 AM
BuckinKaeding, here's my take on sports tattoos:

In high school I really liked HoHos. I ate no fewer than 3 or 4 packs a week, sometimes 6 or 7. Did I get a Hostess tattoo? You know, in honor of the hard working men and women that made my HoHos a reality? F**k no.

Hostess (just like all sports teams) is a corporation that has absolutely zero loyalty to me. Our entire relationship is based on my willingness to give them my money. That's not love, that's commerce.

Of course I would never get a tattoo of anything, so I'm probably not the best benchmark.

Simplex3
09-27-2007, 06:27 AM
And what does it translate to, look up to heaven
Caution, wet floor.

Dave Lane
09-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Check out my physique...

You look good with a cape...

Dave

Beezy
09-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Caution, wet floor.
lol that's a good one

The Franchise
09-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Is it brand new? Because that looks fake to me.

Big Chief Homer
09-27-2007, 09:06 AM
i got this about a year ago.

Beezy
09-27-2007, 09:11 AM
are you talking to me?

if so...no i've had it for about 7 years

Rain Man
09-27-2007, 06:30 PM
I had a tattoo made that looks like my skin. It was really expensive, but wow, you can't tell it from the real thing.

banyon
09-27-2007, 06:50 PM
All Hail Hootie, He knows All...

Everyone who has a Tattoo is a pussy

Everyone who thinks Huard sucks is an idiot

Everyone who is not him should not have an opinion

Wait...does Huard have a tattoo?

Cuz, that'd be perfect.

Hootie
09-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Wait...does Huard have a tattoo?

Cuz, that'd be perfect.
Right on my lower back...

banyon
09-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Here's mine just to get in on the fun.

Buck
09-27-2007, 07:01 PM

I got it 2.5 weeks ago, check my sig...

OnTheWarpath15
09-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Who could THIS be?

Buck
09-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Who could THIS be?

That makes my tattoo even sweeter...

Rain Man
09-27-2007, 07:08 PM
I wonder if I should get contact lenses and then get a tattoo of a pair of glasses across my face. That'd be kind of cool.

Hog Rider
09-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Dikes maybe, but not homos!

Hog Rider
09-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Who could THIS be?
JABBA?

Rasputin
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
i got this about a year ago.

:thumb: hey that looks just like mine exept I have the white filled in.
:arrow:
My wife tells me I should not have filled it in with the white but I still like it that way. I got it in Cobo San-Lucas Mexico. Good time :D All exclusive company paid trip :)

Iowanian
09-27-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't do the Tatoo thing..... If its a Tatoo thread...I'd like to see some tats some old grannies got back in the day that have deflated, to discourage it.

My Tatoos are Scars, The tatoos that life chooses for you.