PDA

View Full Version : Last 2007 Weekend at the K

Fish
09-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Last weekend to cheer on the Royals!

Headed out tonight for the last Fireworks Friday. Also Buck night... mmmm $1 peanuts...

Get on out there....

Go Royals!

Demonpenz
09-28-2007, 12:38 PM
a solid season for sure. I am excited for the playoff push next year

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-28-2007, 12:41 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titty Meat
09-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Yea finishing last and having one of the worst records in baseball yet again is a awesome year. ROFL

Sure-Oz
09-28-2007, 12:55 PM
It's an improvement

Fish
09-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Yea finishing last and having one of the worst records in baseball yet again is a awesome year. ROFL

Hey fairweather idiot..... you can cheer for your team no matter what their record....

But you're probably wearing a Yankees cap and a Colts jacket....

teedubya
09-28-2007, 02:34 PM
actually, my son and I are going to all 3 home games. We have received free tickets for each game. Game on!

I recommend anyone with kids to sign them up for Royals Blue Crew. Shitloads of free tickets.

Titty Meat
09-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey fairweather idiot..... you can cheer for your team no matter what their record....

Actually dumbass I'm a Chiefs fan and I find it funny how everyone thinks the Royals are improved so much. I'd rather be considered a fairweather fan than a tool such as yourself. How many good players has this team sold in the past? Sure Glad we got rid of Beltran,Dye,Damon, ect for guys like Nefi Perez and Mark Tehean. Maybe the skunk head gm can spend 55 million next year on a average pitcher and hire some coach from ATL with no experience.

JuicesFlowing
09-28-2007, 02:49 PM

Exactly. An 8-10 game improvement is fairly good. Too bad Sweeney is injured 80% of the season ...

petegz28
09-28-2007, 02:50 PM
I'll be there tonight...and I am stoked cause the front office found me a Freddy Potec bobblehad and I get it tonight!! WOOT I am now complete!!!!

Planetman
09-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Nothing noteworthy. Just an interesting user name, ... for a guy.

gblowfish
09-28-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm going tonight too. My wifey loves baseball.
Comp tix from the 4th of July when the fireworks malfunctioned and was mucho sucko. I haven't been back since

Hopefully they'll actutally win, and fireworks will actually work this time.

Who-hoo!!!

petegz28
09-28-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm going tonight too. My wifey loves baseball.
Comp tix from the 4th of July when the fireworks malfunctioned and was mucho sucko. I haven't been back since

Hopefully they'll actutally win, and fireworks will actually work this time.

Who-hoo!!!

and it's $1 night tonight!

SLAG
09-28-2007, 03:40 PM
I'll be there tonight with the family.

see everyone there

Messier
09-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Actually dumbass I'm a Chiefs fan and I find it funny how everyone thinks the Royals are improved so much. I'd rather be considered a fairweather fan than a tool such as yourself. How many good players has this team sold in the past? Sure Glad we got rid of Beltran,Dye,Damon, ect for guys like Nefi Perez and Mark Tehean. Maybe the skunk head gm can spend 55 million next year on a average pitcher and hire some coach from ATL with no experience.

I agree with you! There are so many people willing to jump to the defense of the Royals, one of the, if no the worst franchise over the last 15 years, and yet the Chiefs stink and their drafting stinks and every player they sign stinks. It's funny they use the term fair weather fan, when talking about the Royals, we should be supportive and hope for the best no matter what, yet there isn't the same concession made for the Chiefs, because rooting for the Chiefs no matter what is being a homer.

Root for the Royals no matter what=True fan
Root for the Chiefs no matter what=homer

Sure-Oz
09-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I agree with you! There are so many people willing to jump to the defense of the Royals, one of the, if no the worst franchise over the last 15 years, and yet the Chiefs stink and their drafting stinks and every player they sign stinks. It's funny they use the term fair weather fan, when talking about the Royals, we should be supportive and hope for the best no matter what, yet there isn't the same concession made for the Chiefs, because rooting for the Chiefs no matter what is being a homer.

Root for the Royals no matter what=True fan
Root for the Chiefs no matter what=homer
The last year or so since dayton came has been an improvement, and it seems like things rae going up, what more do you want?