PDA

View Full Version : So do we end up forcing the ball downfield this time?

Mr. Laz
09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
everyone is screaming about Huard,Solari,Edwards and the passing game.

So do they overcompensate and end up throwing a bunch of picks this weekend?

Jilly
09-28-2007, 02:09 PM
no, they'll stick with their dumb ass game plan as usual and then figure out the second half it's not working....

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Well, we did come out throwing downfield against Minny - I suspect we will try the same...If Huard is hitting receivers - this is a W.

talastan
09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
I think if they balance it pretty evenly, and focus on a little more on the pass game to get an early lead, we can have a shot. Now that Donnie is with us and not on the Dolts Defense their pass protection up the middle has been hurt. Hopefully we'll see some Gonzo and Bowe action up the middle of the field!

the Talking Can
09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
frizzle frazzle

Duck Dog
09-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I tend to agree with Jilly. We'll pound LJ into the OL 6-8 times then on 3rd and short we'll throw a bomb to Parker.

sedated
09-28-2007, 02:19 PM
we better throw it downfield.

I had to pick up DBowe to fill in this week on my fantasy team

Simply Red
09-28-2007, 02:23 PM
make a play!!!

theboweshow
09-28-2007, 02:26 PM
This has nothing to do with the thread... but i can't "make a new thread" [guess i'm not cool enough yet] so i am postin this here.. This dude gets JACKED! check it out, pretty crazy..
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bWlPg3kg3Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bWlPg3kg3Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

-----------------------------------
now for the the actual topic, I think they should throw it the first play and if it's incomplete, throw the second down too. And if that is incomplete, THROW IT AGAIN!... make a statement!.. i say they throw the ball until they establish the PASS first and have it open up our running game.. play ourselves a little game of checkers with the dolts.... and after the game when LJ has his 200+ yards, he'll look at the cameras and say... "KING ME!" ...and then he'll put his headphones back on and start freestylin.. "yo yo yo, i'm LJ... ain't no way.. you're stoppin ME!...."

Simply Red
09-28-2007, 02:30 PM
ru a retart?

theboweshow
09-28-2007, 02:30 PM
sorry, forgot to add, that hockey video just happened 9/25... there was an article on ESPN about it..here's the link to that
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3040983

Hammock Parties
09-28-2007, 03:34 PM
I just want a balanced gameplan. If we run 11 consecutive times on first down again I'll scream.

Jilly
09-28-2007, 04:05 PM
I think herm is just that f-ing stupid and just that f-ing stubborn to try and prove his "philosophy" right. Play it safe, let the defense win the game.... 1st and ten you say? yeah..give it to Larry. I keep hoping that Bowe showing he's capable will change their minds...but I'm guessing it won't.

cmh6476
09-28-2007, 04:39 PM
IU dont know but if we win the todd again, I hope we at least kickoff :shrug:

BigMeatballDave
09-28-2007, 05:43 PM
I suspect Herm might have Solari open it up to test Huards testicular fortitude...

Deberg_1990
09-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Once we get down 28-3 in the 4thQ, Herm will unleash "Air Huard"

Smed1065
09-28-2007, 05:47 PM
With all the rumor about QB this week, I believe they will test Huard and his passing. They will want to see if they need a QB change with the home stand coming up.

Halfcan
09-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Damon won't make it out of the first half. Brodie is coming.

kcchiefsus
09-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Once we get down 28-3 in the 4thQ, Herm will unleash "Air Huard"

If we are down 28-3 Huard won't be in the game anymore.

GarySpFc
09-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Brodie will be throwing the downfield passes. It sounds as if Teicher knows something. Tonight on Chris and Cowboy, Radio 810, Chris stated he had two calls from individuals within the Chief's organization. Huard has looked bad in practice all week. Furthermore, they both said look for Brodie to get extensive playing time.

JuicesFlowing
09-28-2007, 07:11 PM
This has nothing to do with the thread... but i can't "make a new thread" [guess i'm not cool enough yet] so i am postin this here.. This dude gets JACKED! check it out, pretty crazy..
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bWlPg3kg3Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bWlPg3kg3Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

-----------------------------------
now for the the actual topic, I think they should throw it the first play and if it's incomplete, throw the second down too. And if that is incomplete, THROW IT AGAIN!... make a statement!.. i say they throw the ball until they establish the PASS first and have it open up our running game.. play ourselves a little game of checkers with the dolts.... and after the game when LJ has his 200+ yards, he'll look at the cameras and say... "KING ME!" ...and then he'll put his headphones back on and start freestylin.. "yo yo yo, i'm LJ... ain't no way.. you're stoppin ME!...."

Uh, is that guy alive? The commentator said "I think he's hurt." Wow, really? His lifeless corpse was facedown on ICE. Hurt? Jesus .......

Easy 6
09-28-2007, 07:32 PM
I hope not..."Balance" should be the keyword Sunday.

Their front 7 is gonna come hot n' heavy at home, if the line cant check'em, trying to go downfield too much would be a disaster.

KCJohnny
09-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Exhibit A:
Chiefs rushing attack is predictable to the point of stupidity.
(SEE: Playoff loss to Indy, pathetic play calling vs Minny)

Exhibit B:
Bolts pass D is surrendering 250 YPG.
(SEE: Chiefs proved in 2nd half of Vikes game that the vertical game is there if they just go down the field.)

Exhibit C:
Chiefs D not intimidated by Bolts O.
(SEE: Chiefs stout 2006 performance at Qualcom; this D is even better)

Exhibit D:
SD is ripe for a total meltdown.
(SEE: Front office fired 14-2 Head Coach and lost O/D Coords. This destroyed team morale. Norv lacks the killer instinct. Bolts are flat.)

Verdict:
Chiefs must pass to set up the run. Deep vertical game will be the recipe to defeat SD.

Whether this week or a bit later, the wheels are going to come off the Bolts underachieving team. Meanwhile, KC will be lifted by the play of young stars (Bowe, DJ, Hali, Page, Pollard, Rayner) and wiley vets (Edwards, Kennison, Weigman, Huard, Gonzales) to overcome a faltering learn-as-we-go offensive coordinator.

KCJ
Blind, deceived homer