View Full Version : The art of paper mache has died

blueballs
09-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Do your part to bring back this lost art
make a paper mache __(fill in the blank)__
and take a ball bat to it

KurtCobain
09-29-2007, 01:19 AM
oh ****. we ****ed up. we need paper mache.

KCChiefsMan
09-29-2007, 01:26 AM
whats that Seinfeld episode where George dates this artsy type and she wears asian stuff and call it paper machiay or something...it was funny...eh

blueballs
11-03-2007, 09:29 PM
You can buy halloween candy cheap
and make a pinata of Favre
bring back papermache and cheer on the Chiefs

Rain Man
11-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Papier mache has more or less been completely replaced by computier mache.

blueballs
12-07-2008, 05:39 PM
the world's supply for the next 7 years
was used to make the Bronco mascot head

narrowhead
12-08-2008, 02:28 PM
ok so I'm new to this board all the others have to many trolls. But I cant post a new message probably because there is a reply amount I need to fulfill first, either way I have to complain about LJ let me know if any of you agree.

I'm definitely not an LJ hater a, but he really isn't good. It was hard to see this when the line was great, but very easy to see this now.

For example next time he plays pay attention to what he does when hes about to collide with someone. If you haven't noticed already he turns his back. Instead of going head first into the contact as most do and keep moving his feet he just turns his back and try's to back pedal for a few yards.

Honestly a guy like steve slaton that is like 50 pounds lighter then johnson seems harder to bring down. He has no heart and i'm so sick of him throwin up the rock after a td where everyone else is celebrating with the team this dip shi* wants to celebrate his vagina lookin symbol of hip hop. (also have nothing against hip hop its actually my fav genre to listen to.

Any way pay attention to his weak efforts cuz even when he has a good game its only because the rest of the team helps him not because he fights for it.

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 02:30 PM
The irony of this is my wife started making paper mache snow men to give away as christmas gifts.

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
ok so I'm new to this board all the others have to many trolls. But I cant post a new message probably because there is a reply amount I need to fulfill first, either way I have to complain about LJ let me know if any of you agree.

I'm definitely not an LJ hater a, but he really isn't good. It was hard to see this when the line was great, but very easy to see this now.

For example next time he plays pay attention to what he does when hes about to collide with someone. If you haven't noticed already he turns his back. Instead of going head first into the contact as most do and keep moving his feet he just turns his back and try's to back pedal for a few yards.

Honestly a guy like steve slaton that is like 50 pounds lighter then johnson seems harder to bring down. He has no heart and i'm so sick of him throwin up the rock after a td where everyone else is celebrating with the team this dip shi* wants to celebrate his vagina lookin symbol of hip hop. (also have nothing against hip hop its actually my fav genre to listen to.

Any way pay attention to his weak efforts cuz even when he has a good game its only because the rest of the team helps him not because he fights for it.

your not gonna make too many friends trying to hijack a thread

Simply Red
12-08-2008, 02:31 PM

They either don't know, don't show, or - just don't care about what goes on in the hood.

Buck
12-08-2008, 02:32 PM

This thread is about Paper Mache, nobody is going to read it...

Use the search function and find a better thread to hijack.

Baby Lee
12-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Papier mache has more or less been completely replaced by computier mache.

I blame a global shortage of accent aigu.

narrowhead
12-08-2008, 02:35 PM
wow didn't know paper mache was so important that you would refuse to respond to a comment about an over rated chiefs player. Isn't that the point of a chiefs board?

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
wow didn't know paper mache was so important that you would refuse to respond to a comment about an over rated chiefs player. Isn't that the point of a chiefs board?

put it in the proper place and it will be

this isn't a chat room

Simply Red
12-08-2008, 02:38 PM

Yes.

Fish
12-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Paper mache > Steve Slaton > LJ

(also have nothing against hip hop vagina looking things

Baby Lee
12-08-2008, 02:39 PM
put it in the proper place and it will be

this isn't a chat room

Think of it like a fire drill. This is a Chiefs board, so whatever you happen to be talking about in any single thread takes a back seat when someone jumps in a yells "Chiefs analysis!!!!!"

You don't hestitate, you don't gather up your things, you STEP TO!!!!

narrowhead
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
sorry guys didn't know everyone was so into paper mache sorry to interrupt the circle jerk with some intelligent commentary

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 02:43 PM
sorry guys didn't know everyone was so into paper mache sorry to interrupt the circle jerk with some intelligent commentary

wow you really do have a narrow head

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Think of it like a fire drill. This is a Chiefs board, so whatever you happen to be talking about in any single thread takes a back seat when someone jumps in a yells "Chiefs analysis!!!!!"

You don't hestitate, you don't gather up your things, you STEP TO!!!!

okay I get it

Meatballs

Fish
12-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Paper mache > intelligent commentary

Simply Red
12-08-2008, 02:49 PM

narrowhead
12-08-2008, 02:50 PM
its tempting to go back and forth with you, but I'm not cuz thats just ganna waist everyones time. Either way all I wanted to know is if any other chiefs fans noticed the same thing as me thats all. And like I said I cant start a new thread, and also couldn't find a thread talkin about lj (not sure how to use this site perfectly yet) so I picked the thread I thought was the most meaningless (i.e. paper mache thread) guess I was wrong my apologies.

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Paper mache > intelligent commentary

have you ever made paper mache it is art.

art rules.

seclark
12-08-2008, 03:01 PM
its tempting to go back and forth with you, but I'm not cuz thats just ganna waist everyones time. Either way all I wanted to know is if any other chiefs fans noticed the same thing as me thats all. And like I said I cant start a new thread, and also couldn't find a thread talkin about lj (not sure how to use this site perfectly yet) so I picked the thread I thought was the most meaningless (i.e. paper mache thread) guess I was wrong my apologies.

i've noticed at times lj plays like he's made out of paper mache.
how's that?
sec

Fish
12-08-2008, 03:01 PM
have you ever made paper mache it is art.

art rules.

I'm all sorts of artsy and shit. You should see my macaroni self-portrait.....

http://www.maximumawesome.com/images/d-hateart1.jpg

J Diddy
12-08-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm all sorts of artsy and shit. You should see my macaroni self-portrait.....

http://www.maximumawesome.com/images/d-hateart1.jpg

you look angry

LaChapelle
01-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Bud Light
4 the win

Slayer Diablo
01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I refuse to believe that paper mache is dead! I just won't have that kind of talk! Now finish your section of Jamaal for the party...and you better bring a bag of candy for it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-03-2010, 08:20 PM
PAP-E-AY MA-Shay?

What is PAP-E-AY MA-Shay?