PDA

View Full Version : We didnt win this game, San Diego Lost it

MTG#10
09-30-2007, 05:22 PM
At least thats what all the so-called experts will say tomorrow. Who wants to bet that on all the highlights and news articles, everyone will talk about how bad San Diego played instead of how good we played. It will all be "San Diego has fallen" instead of "KC isnt as bad as we thought". :cuss:

Oregon chief
09-30-2007, 05:23 PM
great game for the chiefs on both sides of the ball.

beach tribe
09-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Dude I was about to go Meccattack on your ass.

MrNightly
09-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Who cares what the experts say? We went into hostile territory, pounded their asses, and took home a W.

What more do they need to say? Our D is for real... 0 TD in second halves this year. Oh ya!

DJJasonp
09-30-2007, 05:33 PM
The local tv guy here in san diego just said 3 TIMES....The chargers just lost to a "not very good football team".

What a tool....we just hung up 30 on an apparently terrible team.

I love the homers here in San Diego.

Welcome to last place dirtbags!

Deberg_1990
09-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Something is going on with Rivers. Hes not the same guy he was last year. I thought Norv was a QB guru???

unothadeal
09-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Waiting to see if the NFLN crew says anything positive about the Chief.

CoMoChief
09-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Our running game still sucks.

Until we get that going I dont think we are gonna be too much of a threat.

Defense played good though, especially in the 2nd half.

unothadeal
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Waiting to see if the NFLN crew says anything positive about the Chief.
Not a word.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 05:43 PM
yeah, ESPN will have San Diego as their biggest disappointment, yet no one will fess up to how wrong they were about the Chiefs...

Michael Smith is the man, though...he saw this before we even won a game! Props to him!

I'm going to laugh when we don't make HBO again this week...

Go Chiefs.

AFCW Champs

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
09-30-2007, 06:06 PM
they just talked for 10 minutes on espn about the game and it was all chargers. they didn't even mention tony's td.

ChiefsFan4Life
This win was amazing.

God damn it feels good to have a great defense.

Bowe is a ****ing beast out there. We have a true #1 receiver and he is amazing after the catch as well. Love this kid.

Allen was awesome like always.

DJ is on a whole other level this year - he is looking like a true 1st rounder now.

Tony G is the man. What an amazing catch in between 2 defenders.

This was one HELL of a game.

CupidStunt
We still haven't played a real team. Wait until we face the Jaguars. /Mecca

DaFace
09-30-2007, 06:17 PM
For what it's worth, here's a direct quote from Jim Mora on NFL Network. There is no link - I transcribed it from the show.

Other dude...

"Blah, blah, blah...Chargers got LT in the game but still lost by double digits..." (that part's paraphrased)

Jim Mora...

"Well, let's give some credit to the Kansas City Chiefs defense. This is a pretty good defense. They were 4th in the league coming into this game. They forced four turnovers - one fumble that they returned for a touchdown. They held the Charger offense - a really good offense (supposedly) - to one touchdown.

And then the Kansas City offense. I knew that San Diego's offense would struggle a little bit against the Kansas City defense. But I thought the Charger defense would do a pretty good job against what has been a pathetic Kansas City offense. Kansas City's offense did a pretty good job. Two touchdowns coming into this game - they scored two touchdowns today - rang up some pretty good yardage both running and passing. So that's what surprised me the most - that Kansas City's offense was so successful against that Charger defense."

DMAC
09-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Who cares what the experts say? That's what I'm sayin!

"F**k the naysayers because they don't mean a thing
because this is what style we bring!" :rockon:

My effin theme for the week.

Jubba
09-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Chiefs definitely won the game. They had a good plan of pressuring Rivers and it took a while but they finally started passing the ball.

They frustrated Rivers last year to

LOCOChief
09-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Only someone whos never competed for anything and won would post such BS. Weak

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 06:31 PM
The Chiefs won that game, but I'm really, really glad that Norv Turner was on the other sideline.

That guy is an absolute idiot. LT was gashing us and then he completely went away from him. Thanks again, Norv, we'll take the dub.

What a career nothing, though..

Chief Chief
09-30-2007, 09:14 PM
For the second straight game, KC's opponent fails on a sure-fire TD pass.

Plus, SD had 3rd and 2 in the 4th quarter at about the KC 25-yard line and tried a pass instead of giving it to LT. Even Solari wouldn't have blown that call. (No, I take that back in a heartbeat!)

Overall, I'd say we weren't exactly handed the game since we did score one more offensive TD than SD. The Chiefs haven't had any major injuries, Boomer's back and Kennison will be coming back one of these days, and the team's getting better each week so those are all really good signs!

cdcox
09-30-2007, 09:18 PM
I'd just as soon stay off everyone's radar for a few more weeks.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:21 PM
For what it's worth, here's a direct quote from Jim Mora on NFL Network. There is no link - I transcribed it from the show.

Other dude...

"Blah, blah, blah...Chargers got LT in the game but still lost by double digits..." (that part's paraphrased)

Jim Mora...

"Well, let's give some credit to the Kansas City Chiefs defense. This is a pretty good defense. They were 4th in the league coming into this game. They forced four turnovers - one fumble that they returned for a touchdown. They held the Charger offense - a really good offense (supposedly) - to one touchdown.

And then the Kansas City offense. I knew that San Diego's offense would struggle a little bit against the Kansas City defense. But I thought the Charger defense would do a pretty good job against what has been a pathetic Kansas City offense. Kansas City's offense did a pretty good job. Two touchdowns coming into this game - they scored two touchdowns today - rang up some pretty good yardage both running and passing. So that's what surprised me the most - that Kansas City's offense was so successful against that Charger defense."

Did they not know that prior to the game?

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
The Chiefs won that game, but I'm really, really glad that Norv Turner was on the other sideline.

That guy is an absolute idiot. LT was gashing us and then he completely went away from him. Thanks again, Norv, we'll take the dub.

What a career nothing, though..

We lost in the1st half, meeca jr.

I remember your post. We won and now you are a fan.