PDA

View Full Version : Charger Fans Were Livid...

RINGLEADER
09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
and I loved every second of it! The boos...the chants for Marty...the on-field melt-down...even with a few beers thrown my way this was one of my favorite times being a Chiefs fan that I can remember.

Good job Chiefs! And BTW, Bowe is a complete and absolute monster.

runnercyclist
09-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Fantastic! Good on you!

The Bad Guy
09-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I really need to go to SD for a game with you.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Wish i could have been there to witness it in person.

dirk digler
09-30-2007, 06:14 PM
I can't believe the Chargers fans were actually chanting for Marty. LMAO

We were never that desperate.

Buck
09-30-2007, 06:16 PM
Bowe was the shit

And this is ****ing ridiculous.

No offense to you all, but you should have been killed today, and I dont think you can deny that.

AJ Smith, and Norv Turner are ****ing up a good thing here, and now Im probably going to have to wait another 10 years before my team does anything good.

If one of these two isnt fired before next week, **** the front office.

Give these players a chance to win it. Rivers did play shitty today, but I dont blame it all on him, the playcalling was flat out bad.

How are you gonna give LT 5 carries in the 2nd half after torching them in the 1st half?

keg in kc
09-30-2007, 06:17 PM
They should be livid. There's no excuse for us even being in that game at halftime. It's almost a photocopy of the Minnesota game last week, where we should've been down at least one more TD than we were. They went away from Tomlinson and, thankfully, Philip Rivers was our MVP from that point on.

We should've been blown out. Thank god we weren't.

Me like winning.

beer bacon
09-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Bowe was the shit

No offense to you all, but you should have been killed today, and I dont think you can deny that.

AJ Smith, and Norv Turner are ****ing up a good thing here, and now Im probably going to have to wait another 10 years before my team does anything good.

Give these players a chance to win it. Rivers did play shitty today, but I dont blame it all on him, the playcalling was flat out bad.

How are you gonna give LT 5 carries in the 2nd half after torching them in the 1st half?

KC was lucky to win by two TDs and not allow any points in the second half.

a1na2
09-30-2007, 06:19 PM

Lt got dinged up. He wasn't playing at 100%.

I'd rather take the loss than to get him wiped for the season.

At least that's the way I'd feel if I were a SD fan.

The running record for winning games that LT got 100+ yards has been reset to 0.

dirk digler
09-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Bowe was the shit

They way LT was running in the first quarter I thought it would become a blowout. But give credit to the Chiefs EVERY game this year they hang around and if you **** up the D will make you pay.

As far as Norv getting fired I highly doubt it. It is rare a NFL Head coach gets canned in Week 4. I really doubt AJ will be gone either at least not until the off season. The Spanos seem to really take their time making decisions and appear to be rational.

Just like the Bears your QB is going to hold this team back he just isn't very good.

keg in kc
09-30-2007, 06:24 PM
The running record for winning games that LT got 100+ yards has been reset to 0.Ditto for the string of home games the SD defense hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher.

LJ didn't look good all day, but that last run...damn. He just bent the SD defense over and didn't even give them the courtesy of a reach-around.

chiefs4me
09-30-2007, 06:29 PM

that wasn't luck, we have only given up 13 points in the second half all year......10 in the first game, 3 in the second, none last week or this week.....that's not luck......

Bob Dole
09-30-2007, 06:31 PM
As far as Norv getting fired I highly doubt it. It is rare a NFL Head coach gets canned in Week 4.

And head coaches go 14-2 and get fired all the time.

KCJohnny
09-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Unbelievable that the crowd began chanting "Marty! Marty!" Schotty must be shaking his head in his livingroom somewhere.

Firing a 14-2 head coach is just stupid. Hiring Norv Turner instead was, well, hiring a career .414 wininng % HC.

:shake:

Still, I'm not buying the "Bolts Lost" on this one; KC came ready to play and did what it took to win in all phases of the game.

runnercyclist
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Scum Diego was outplayed today by, *GASP*, the KC Chiefs!

Coach
09-30-2007, 06:38 PM

No, I wouldn't say lucky. I'd say disciplined football. They won the turnover battle. Turnovers, KC had 2, although that one INT by Huard should had not happened as it was a blantant Pass Interference that should had been called on the DB aganist Bowe. The Chargers had 4.

Also the Chiefs capitalized the points off turnovers as well.

Marcellus
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
No, I wouldn't say lucky. I'd say disciplined football. They won the turnover battle. Turnovers, KC had 2, although that one INT by Huard should had not happened as it was a blantant Pass Interference that should had been called on the DB aganist Bowe. The Chargers had 4.

Also the Chiefs capitalized the points off turnovers as well.

I think he was being sarcastic.

HemiEd
09-30-2007, 06:44 PM
and I loved every second of it! The boos...the chants for Marty...the on-field melt-down...even with a few beers thrown my way this was one of my favorite times being a Chiefs fan that I can remember.

Good job Chiefs! And BTW, Bowe is a complete and absolute monster.
:clap: :clap: Yes he is!

HemiEd
09-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Ditto for the string of home games the SD defense hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher.

LJ didn't look good all day, but that last run...damn. He just bent the SD defense over and didn't even give them the courtesy of a reach-around.
That was fun to watch, he did it when he had to. He really showed us something. Gotta Love It!

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Bowe was the shit

I hope you had to shave your head. Whine all you want but a win is a win int he AFCW.

Eat BQ'd Crow. and quit whining.

88TG88
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM
Bowe was the shit

Posts like this are what makes it all worth while ROFL

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM
Bowe was the shit

How about Turner? He actually the game.

Remember the roids comment you dissed me on.

LOL

Suck it up and get use to it, it is SD by the way.

History repeats itself.

BBQ'd crow.

Buck
09-30-2007, 06:59 PM
I hope you had to shave your head. Whine all you want but a win is a win int he AFCW.

Eat BQ'd Crow. and quit whining.

You cannot deny that we are one of the Most talented teams in the NFL, way more talented than you guys...

Its just that we no longer have a killer instinct. Get Norv outta here.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 07:02 PM
You cannot deny that we are one of the Most talented teams in the NFL, way more talented than you guys...

Paper is something you can wipe your azz on. So the most talented team to be a loser? 3 years in a row.

:hmmm:

LOCOChief
09-30-2007, 07:08 PM

Your team thinks that they are better than they are, and Norv didn't play one snap.

Brock
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM

I'd rather have a less talented team that didn't play like pussies.

Buck
09-30-2007, 07:18 PM
I'd rather have a less talented team that didn't play like pussies.

Thats exactly what I am trying to say...With Norv at the helm, we have no aggressiveness. We ****ing suck. I guarantee you that by opening day next year, Bill Cowher is our Head Coach.

Calcountry
09-30-2007, 07:19 PM
Bowe was the shit

How are you gonna give LT 5 carries in the 2nd half after torching them in the 1st half?Dude, its your front office that wanted Marty gone and brought those fools in. This chit is on the Front office.

Easy 6
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Your team thinks that they are better than they are, and Norv didn't play one snap.

Calcountry
09-30-2007, 07:22 PM

Its just that we no longer have a killer instinct. Get Norv outta here.Yeah yeah, I am tired of hearing this, "The best 1-3 team in the NFL" shit.

Buck
09-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah yeah, I am tired of hearing this, "The best 1-3 team in the NFL" shit.

I never said the BEST 1-3 team....

We arent close to being anywhere near the BEST

BEST and TALENTED are 2 totally different words my friend.

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Dude, its your front office that wanted Marty gone and brought those fools in. This chit is on the Front office.
And man is it fun to remind them of it. If they had fired AJ instead of Marty they would still be kicking our ass. Nice job, Chargers.

Bwana
09-30-2007, 07:27 PM

Yeah I noticed that today..........

ROFL

ChiefsFan4Life
09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
I never said the BEST 1-3 team....

We arent close to being anywhere near the BEST

BEST and TALENTED are 2 totally different words my friend.

Who the **** cares how much "talent" you think you have if you can't win with it? Do you really feel better about the loss today because you think they have more talent? If that helps you sleep at night, fine, but I will sleep better with the win.

Keep convincing yourself it's ok, but in reality it's not.

Now go whine with the rest of your Chargers breathren. Go start a thread on their board talking about how you love how much talent this team has. See how good of a reception you get.

**** off.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Thats exactly what I am trying to say...With Norv at the helm, we have no aggressiveness. We ****ing suck. I guarantee you that by opening day next year, Bill Cowher is our Head Coach.

The first step is admitting your problem. Everyones fault but the players.

At least U do not have 28 years invested, yet.

SBK
09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah I noticed that today..........

ROFL

They are who we thought they were.

Iowanian
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Did "Drunk" and his twunty tailgate party hunt you down and beat your Chef luvin arse?

Buck
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Who the **** cares how much "talent" you think you have if you can't win with it? Do you really feel better about the loss today because you think they have more talent? If that helps you sleep at night, fine, but I will sleep better with the win.

Keep convincing yourself it's ok, but in reality it's not.

Now go whine with the rest of your Chargers breathren. Go start a thread on their board talking about how you love how much talent this team has. See how good of a reception you get.

**** off.

**** you dude, You dont even get my point...Im not happy at all we have more talent, what do you think I am some kind of ****ing idiot loser fan who goes around saying my team is better than yours because we have more rings???

Im saying that Im pissed because we essentially have the same players from last year and we are doing this shitty....Coincidentally we have a brand new coaching staff headed up by Norv Turner...

My whole point is that Norv has no control over this team. Hes taken the most talented team and turned them into garbage...

**** you. Why dont you learn to read before talking shit like that.

KevB
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM

I'd tend to agree with you about the talent, but I'm not so sure. You're secondary is garbage, and a weakness that big is tough to overcome. Also, the Chiefs got more pressure on your QB than you did on Huard, despite all the "talent" on your front seven. LT is great, but LJ is also a stud. Gates is great, but Gonzo is HOF bound, Bowe is clearly the most talented WR on either team, and Huard was as good as Rivers today.

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM
The first step is admitting your problem. Everyones fault but the players.

At least U do not have 28 years invested, yet.
You only have 28 years invested? N00b.

shyguyms
09-30-2007, 07:35 PM
I can't believe the Chargers fans were actually chanting for Marty. LMAO

We were never that desperate.

i think we should of been chanting for him, he is a great football coach
that had some bad luck in playoff games, fumbles etc

Bwana
09-30-2007, 07:39 PM
**** you dude, You dont even get my point...Im not happy at all we have more talent, what do you think I am some kind of ****ing idiot loser fan who goes around saying my team is better than yours because we have more rings???

Im saying that Im pissed because we essentially have the same players from last year and we are doing this shitty....Coincidentally we have a brand new coaching staff headed up by Norv Turner...

My whole point is that Norv has no control over this team. Hes taken the most talented team and turned them into garbage...

Jesus, go take a Prozac, hit the local tattoo artist, have him sketch a lightning bolt across your sandy moose knuckle and you'll feel better.

pikesome
09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
I'd tend to agree with you about the talent, but I'm not so sure. You're secondary is garbage, and a weakness that big is tough to overcome. Also, the Chiefs got more pressure on your QB than you did on Huard, despite all the "talent" on your front seven. LT is great, but LJ is also a stud. Gates is great, but Gonzo is HOF bound, Bowe is clearly the most talented WR on either team, and Huard was as good as Rivers today.

In addition to the above they looked mentally weak. So many plussed on that team and the Chargers, themselves, didn't look to me like they thought they could win towards the end. And their HC and GM are idiots.

ChiefsFan4Life
09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
http://www.luckyoliver.com/photos/derived/dbQyKI1GGr25pvadbivJjM/LO-crying_boy-2222601.jpg

I'm sorry, all I see are tears.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
09-30-2007, 07:42 PM
All I know is that the Chiefs are 2-2 and the Chargers are 1-3.

All I know is that chemistry means more in the NFL than talent. KC has it, the Chargers don't. Look at MLB and the Arizona Diamondbacks. They don't have the best talent and they rank low in almost every team stat and defied traditional logic this year. Yet, they took 1st place and have a legit shot at going deep in the playoffs.

I'm not here saying the same will happen to KC but to me this much is clear: last year the Chargers believed they could win any game they played. this year they think they can. There is a difference in believing and thinking.

That folks, is the fine line between success and failure in the NFL.

Bwana
09-30-2007, 08:13 PM
and even with a few beers thrown my way

I'm surprised the Nancy's didn't throw their meat and cheese at you. :hmmm:

"Take that you brute Chiefs fan!" Toss.......

Valiant
09-30-2007, 08:24 PM

Yeah cause Cowher wants to go to a joke franchise ran by an idiot named AJ.. Sorry Cowher will go to a team that gives him full control.. Your only shot at Cowher is to get rid of AJ which is not going to happen..

keg in kc
09-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Compare the rosters side-by-side and I honestly have a hard time seeing how San Diego is more "talented" than Kansas City. Which is something I believed both before the season and before the game. Break the teams down, position by position, and I think it's possible to make an argument that the Chiefs measure up pretty well, and that they're more talented than they're given credit for, by anyone.

O-lines: Push
WR: Buster Davis and Vincent Jackson vs. Dwayne Bowe and Samie Parker? I'd call that a push. Still a push if the injured starters are back.
TE: Push, each one of the best
RB: Push, each one of the best
QB: Push, both suck. Huard probably wins because he doesn't turn the ball over twice a game.

Front 7s are more difficult to compare, 3-4 vs. 4-3, but I think our d-line and linebackers are as solid in our system as theirs are in theirs, and I think the performance to this point of the season would confirm that.
DBs: I think the advantage has to go to us, even with Law on the decline.

Kicking game, at worst a push, and probably advantage us.
Return game, clearly advantage SD.

I think we're pretty even. Which is why I had us losing today, and then winning in Arrowhead later in the year.

ferrarispider95
09-30-2007, 08:54 PM
For those who attended the game, how many chiefs fans were there?

I could see definitely see some red in the stadium.

Adept Havelock
09-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Jesus, go take a Prozac, hit the local tattoo artist, have him sketch a lightning bolt across your sandy moose knuckle and you'll feel better.

ROFL LMAO

Buck, if you really think Sandy Eggo has a shot at Cowher, seek psychiatric help immediately.

You got whipped in the second half. 24 unanswered isn't a fluke, or bad luck, or bad coaching. It's all of the above, with a large entree of bad execution.

I was a Chiefs fan in the 70's and 80's. You want to talk about dispair? You've got some solid talent on the field and a front office that was destroyed by an egotistical owner and GM.

We've got Carl Peterson.

What are you crying about again? ;)

Thig Lyfe
09-30-2007, 09:09 PM
I was busy for much of the game, but I got to see almost all of the good plays in the scoring streak. Dwayne Bowe has magnetic hands.

alanm
09-30-2007, 09:22 PM

Were. But that was last year. Every team is different every year. This year you guys suck. :)

go bo
09-30-2007, 09:26 PM
bowe is so much fun to watch, i was almost giddy today...

he's fast enough and definitely big enough to play in the nfl...

he might turn out to be all right after all... :D :D :D

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:31 PM

You are still crying and stating you have the most talent?

After 3 years U should recognize U suck, regardless of the hype by the media.

Duh.

U better smoke some more and better shit.

PunkinDrublic
09-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I have a hard time believing those passionless fans ever getting riled up about anything football related. They're getting ready to trade in their jerseys for faider jerseys. You watch when the faiders come to qualcom the silver and black will out number the charger fan.

teedubya
09-30-2007, 09:33 PM
this is ****ing ridiculous.

This is why you play the game, douche. Enjoy the high draft pick. Yeah Norv! Yay A.J.!

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:35 PM
You only have 28 years invested? N00b.

My bad.

I will direct this to my parents!

teedubya
09-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh yeah, No Offense Douche.

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 09:36 PM
bowe is so much fun to watch, i was almost giddy today...

he's fast enough and definitely big enough to play in the nfl...

he might turn out to be all right after all... :D :D :D
Ya think?

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:39 PM
should have, would have and could have.

But did not.

What a puss.

Nice tattoo, get another one.

I used to like you because I never knew a SD fan and I still do not.

Frazod
09-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Reminds me of a scene from The Breakfast Club:

Brian Johnson (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001309/): I'm a f#cking idiot because I can't make a lamp?
John Bender (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000555/): No. You're a genius because you can't make a lamp.

Ebolapox
09-30-2007, 09:43 PM
wait, I thought norvel was the second coming?

Spicy McHaggis
When a Charger fan falls off the bandwagon, does he make a sound?

Smed1065
This bitch started a rep war with me.

WTF.

No reply just negative reps?

So he is on line but no replies?

Valiant
09-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Compare the rosters side-by-side and I honestly have a hard time seeing how San Diego is more "talented" than Kansas City. Which is something I believed both before the season and before the game. Break the teams down, position by position, and I think it's possible to make an argument that the Chiefs measure up pretty well, and that they're more talented than they're given credit for, by anyone.

WR: Buster Davis and Vincent Jackson vs. Dwayne Bowe and Samie Parker? I'd call that a push. Still a push if the injured starters are back.
QB: Push, both suck. Huard probably wins because he doesn't turn the ball over twice a game.

Front 7s are more difficult to compare, 3-4 vs. 4-3, but I think our d-line and linebackers are as solid in our system as theirs are in theirs, and I think the performance to this point of the season would confirm that.

I think we're pretty even. Which is why I had us losing today, and then winning in Arrowhead later in the year.

Huard is damn close to turning it over twice a game though..

Hou: 2 ints
Chi: 1 int
Minn: 1 fumble lost
SD: 2 ints, fumble but was recovered..

Coach
09-30-2007, 09:45 PM
So one has to wonder how HBBoltGirl and her f**k toy IceBar feeling right now....

BigRock
09-30-2007, 09:45 PM
San Diego is the absolute last team in the league Cowher will go work for. He and Marty are best pals. Marty is his mentor. Even if the Chargers fired AJ, the owners still signed off on how Marty got treated.

Although maybe if they got AJ to get on his knees and plant a kiss on Marty's pasty white ass cheeks, Cowher might consider it.

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 09:46 PM
MAR TEE! MAR TEE! **** yeah the game was awesome. The fans were so pissed. Leaving looking absolutely awful. I think I saw the world's final Charger fan drop a tear and leave with his head down and lightening bolt hat in hand. HAHA!

MAR TEE! MAR TEE!

Spott
I don't think SD is that much worse, but teams have figured out how to play them. The game we played at SD last year was very similar to this one. We basically made Rivers try to beat us both times and had we not gotten screwed by the refs on the blocked punt, the outcome of that game could have been different.

Valiant
So one has to wonder how HBBoltGirl and her f**k toy IceBar feeling right now....

I think they are Pats or Colts fans this year..

HypnotizedMonkey
09-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Two Words...

PASS & RUSH.

The Chargers are getting way more credit for losing that game than KC is for winning it.. but we dominated in that 2nd half.

The DJ prophecy is coming true.

AFC West is officially up for grabs.

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 09:52 PM

I think so too. The only edge they had was Marty. And in typical Charger fashion they ******ed that up.

Valiant
09-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Two Words...

PASS & RUSH.

The Chargers are getting way more credit for losing that game than KC is for winning it.. but we dominated in that 2nd half.

The DJ prophecy is coming true.

AFC West is officially up for grabs.

Yeah it was kind of weird seeing us getting some passrush from just 4 players and then getting great pressure when we blitzed..

blueballs
09-30-2007, 10:03 PM

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 10:07 PM
My bad.

I will direct this to my parents!
Thank you sonny boy.

Titty Meat
09-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Charger fans are abunch of bandwagon fans anyway, I'm sure they'll be cheering for the Colts or Cowboys next week.

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:29 PM
This bitch started a rep war with me.

WTF.

No reply just negative reps?

So he is on line but no replies?

I hope you aren't talking about me. Cause if you are thats a lie.

alanm
09-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I have a hard time believing those passionless fans ever getting riled up about anything football related. They're getting ready to trade in their jerseys for faider jerseys. You watch when the faiders come to qualcom the silver and black will out number the charger fan.
Doesn't the Faid fans outnumber Charger fans every year in San Diego? It's actually embarrassing if you ask me.

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Doesn't the Faid fans outnumber Charger fans every year in San Diego? It's actually embarrassing if you ask me.

Yeah, almost every year, except when we're good. Our next home game is vs. the Raiders after away at the Donkeys. Expect to see huge Black and Silver that game.

Logical
09-30-2007, 10:39 PM
For those who attended the game, how many chiefs fans were there?

I could see definitely see some red in the stadium.

In the 1000s but not a number that would be really significant. Still a good showing by Chiefs fans all in all.

alanm
09-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah, almost every year, except when we're good. Our next home game is vs. the Raiders after away at the Donkeys. Expect to see huge Black and Silver that game.
You're all right for a Bolt fan BK.
Next week when the Chargers put a whupping on the Bronco's in Denver all will be right with the world.
Course coupled with a Chiefs win over the Jags and a Raider loss will be all the sweeter. :thumb:

Buehler445
09-30-2007, 10:41 PM
BK, if I were you, I would head to bed early today.

I mean absolutely nothing negative by it, but I think you will feel a lot better in the morning.

Buehler445
09-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Next week when the Chargers put a whupping on the Bronco's in Denver all will be right with the world.
Course coupled with a Chiefs win over the Jags and a Raider loss will be all the sweeter. :thumb:

I agree wholeheartedly with your post. BK and MHM are good opposing fans!

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:43 PM

Broncos 38 Chargers 9

Halfcan
09-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Rivers is the new Ryan Leaf.

The Chiefs exposed Rivers as a fraud today.

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Rivers is the new Ryan Leaf.

The Chiefs exposed Rivers as a fraud today.

I wouldnt go that far.

Today was Rivers first home loss (save the playoff game)

Jim Jones
09-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Rivers is not a fraud, he's just, uh... not good.

Logical
09-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Broncos 38 Chargers 9

Now you are being silly, your defense is far better than that.

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Now you are being silly, your defense is far better than that.

You see, when I go into the game w/ lowered expectations, and they do better, it feels better I guess.

Just like most of you (I assume) feel after todays win.

alanm
09-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Broncos 38 Chargers 9
I watch the Broncos every week. It's sheer luck that they aren't 0-4.
They have a defense that rivals the 32_efense. They can score points but they can't stop a NAIA team at the moment. :shake:

Logical
09-30-2007, 10:50 PM
You see, when I go into the game w/ lowered expectations, and they do better, it feels better I guess.

Just like most of you (I assume) feel after todays win.
I do feel pretty darn good tonight.:D

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:51 PM
I do feel pretty darn good tonight.:D

The reason I'm most pissed off, is the Padres...what a bunch of chokers.

TinyEvel
09-30-2007, 10:53 PM
THis is the first KC@SD game I've missed in 5 years. :cuss:

Tought we were gonna get blown out, and last year the Bolt fans were all up in my shiznit.

Serves me right.

I'm gonna keep this one in my TiVo for quite a while. :clap:

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 10:54 PM
I've never heard such pathetic talk as the bolt fans outside the game. I watched some charger fan shave his head in the parking lot, and realized, I don't have to shave my head. WE WON! Who the **** saw that coming but true homer ass 'idiots' like me? Go Chiefs. I still gots my hair.

alanm
09-30-2007, 10:59 PM
The reason I'm most pissed off, is the Padres...what a bunch of chokers.
The thing that really sucks about that is they have to go into Colorado tomorrow and play the Rockies who are the hottest team in MLB at the moment after winning their last 12-13.

Buck
09-30-2007, 11:00 PM
The thing that really sucks about that is they have to go in Colorado tomorrow and play the Rockies who are the hottest team in MLB at the moment after winning their last 12-13.

Tell me about it...

WORST DAY EVER!!!

HB_Bolt_Girl
07-17-2008, 11:52 AM

oh but the payback was sweeter! ROFL

Phobia
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Honestly, why do we have to deal with this trolling of multiple threads from months ago?

alanm
07-17-2008, 12:00 PM
oh but the payback was sweeter! ROFL
It's a new season. Last year doesn't mean a thing right now.