PDA

View Full Version : Huard still sucks!

Scorp
09-30-2007, 06:34 PM
I am happy we won but Huard still sucks. I especially enjoyed the pass he threw into "roidboy's" helmet.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Nice win. I STILL want Huard gone. We are winning in spite of him. Bowe and our D are playmakers. This is the 3rd time I have posted this today. It works here, too...

Pants
09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
I am happy we won but Huard still sucks. I especially enjoyed the pass he threw into "roidboy's" helmet.

ROFL. And f*cking Randy Cross was giving that roided bitch credit for that.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
I agree but not happening with wins.

KCJohnny
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Your post sucks. Huard threw for 284 yards and 2 TDs on the road against a Division rival.

DFB
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Huard is the starter for the year now.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Your post sucks. Huard threw for 284 yards and 2 TDs on the road against a Division rival.

No Bowe and Gonzalez just outleaped the defenders to snag touchdowns. They were not pretty passes. So you suck homer!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Huard was not good today. Don't get it twisted.

Our D, Dwayne Bowe, Tony, Norv Turner, and Phil Rivers bailed him out numerous times.

runnercyclist
09-30-2007, 06:41 PM

Not necessarily. I think Herm realizes what he has in Damon and if Damon starts costing us games he will make a change.

Damon played well today for an 11 year career backup QB.

Great win!

ChiefaRoo
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Huard did not have a good game. He got bailed out by playmakers. Hamas is right and for a change quite sane.

Coach
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Huard was not good today. Don't get it twisted.

Our D, Dwayne Bowe, Tony, Norv Turner, and Phil Rivers bailed him out numerous times.

Agreed.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Huard did not have a good game. He got bailed out by playmakers. Hamas is right and for a change quite sane.

No, you mean I am right!

Reerun_KC
09-30-2007, 06:45 PM
The team won inspite of Huards crap....

ChiefaRoo
No, you mean I am right!

Yep, you're right too.

Hootie
ROFL

Well it's a good thing we have playmakers, then...

Hahahahaha.

I love this line.

"Bailed out by playmakers..."

WHY DO YOU THINK HE THROWS THE BALL TO 'PLAYMAKERS'!?

SO THEY CAN MAKE A ****ING PLAY.

JESUS.

Scorp

Very well put.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Yep, you're right too.

rep :clap:

Hootie
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

This win must realllllly PAIN you...

KCJohnny
ROFL

Hahahahaha.

I love this line.

:clap:

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 06:47 PM

Ok herm. I do not believe this yet.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 06:48 PM
ROFL

Hahahahaha.

I love this line.

JESUS.

Yeah those fade passes to wilson in the end zone, those are beautiful. LOL!

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Hootie is holding on by a thin thread of sewing thread.

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey Hootie, wouldn't you rather have a QB that makes good throws than WR's that HAVE to make good catches?

Hook up your DVD-R and go watch Huards horrible passes. They suck, and he sucks... face it.

I would take Croyle's throw off the back foot rifle arm (Brett Favre)anyday over Huards wet noodle toothpick arm.

Coach
09-30-2007, 06:53 PM
ROFL

Hahahahaha.

I love this line.

JESUS.

Remember that one throw where it was very high and that Bowe had to sacrifice his life to catch that high pass to get the first down? A skinny assed receiver would be crippled after that big hit by the safety.

And FYI, I would like Bowe to stay healthy and alive, so that means that we need a goddamn quarterback who can throw the goddamn football right in the middle of the goddamn jersey, instead of 10 motherf**king feet in the air!

Hootie
09-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey Hootie, wouldn't you rather have a QB that makes good throws than WR's that HAVE to make good catches?

Hook up your DVD-R and go watch Huards horrible passes. They suck, and he sucks... face it.

I would take Croyle's throw off the back foot rifle arm (Brett Favre)anyday over Huards wet noodle toothpick arm.
so Croyle is Brett Favre?

ROFL

Hootie
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah those fade passes to wilson in the end zone, those are beautiful. LOL!
The picture perfect 51 yard TD pass on 3rd and 19 was all Bowe, too...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Like I said...

Huard could go 25-25 for 500 yards and 6 TD's and he'd still get shat on by the majority here...

Huard > Green and no one had a problem when Green was the QB...

Scorp
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM

ROFL

Well, he would have to be given a chance to play and make mistakes like Favre before we could answer that.

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 06:57 PM

ROFL

Croyle throws off his back foot and has a rifle arm (see Brett Favre).
Is he as good as Favre? Obviously not.

Acting like I was comparing Croyle to Favres greatness rather then his throwing style was the easy way out, come up with a better comeback then that. ps.. go watch Huards play this season.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Your post sucks. Huard threw for 284 yards and 2 TDs on the road against a Division rival.And you have to be smarter than this. TG and DB made great plays.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:05 PM
And you have to be smarter than this. TG and DB made great plays.
what do they get paid to do?

Reerun_KC
09-30-2007, 07:07 PM

This win must realllllly PAIN you...

the win was great, but watching Huard play QB really does pain me....

Molitoth

Another lame argument....your on a roll...

what does Huard get payed to do? Throw the ball in the air and pray?

Sorry I'd rather have someone who can scramble and put the ball in the numbers.

Deberg_1990
Hes extremely streaky. At least he knows hes playing for his job every week. He seems to rise to the occasion just as hes about to slip off the edge of the cliff...

Tribal Warfare

Still doesn't negate the fact that Huard is a below average QB.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Still doesn't negate the fact that Huard is a below average QB.
Then it's a good thing he throws the ball to Bowe and TG rather than Parker and Webb...

Samie Parker was Green's go to guy ROFL

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM

.Uh, yeah, it was. He caught it in traffic, and ran it in, douchebag.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Uh, yeah, it was. He caught it in traffic, and ran it in, douchebag.
It was such a bad pass!

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Then it's a good thing he throws the ball to Bowe and TG rather than Parker and Webb...

Samie Parker was Green's go to guy ROFL

Funny you keep comparing Huard to Green.

Nobody really cares about Green, we want to see Croyle.

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2007, 07:11 PM
It was such a bad pass!

yeah, finally we agree

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:12 PM
we want to see Croyle.
not going to happen, now!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

**** you pessimistic, blind, biased MOTHER ****ERS!

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Samie Parker was Green's go to guy ROFLSTFU about Green. He isn't here anymore.
:rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:14 PM
not going to happen, now!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

**** you pessimistic, blind, biased MOTHER ****ERS!Retard. Are your parents brother and sister?

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 07:15 PM
not going to happen, now
**** you pessimistic, blind, biased MOTHER ****ERS!

classy.

Ya, we are the blind ones.
I'll give it a rest for now, but I'll be back once Huard loses a few games because our WR stop bailing him out. I hope you can eat some crow like you can suck some Huard pipe.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Retard. Are your parents brother and sister?
NO CROYLE FOR YOU!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shag
09-30-2007, 07:16 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Like I said...

Huard could go 25-25 for 500 yards and 6 TD's and he'd still get shat on by the majority here...

Huard > Green and no one had a problem when Green was the QB...

Have you even seen that play, or are you still going off what you heard on the radio? It was a good pass, but it was 7 yards Huard, 44 yards Bowe...

LOCOChief
Cool most of the buttholes that have been calling for Herms head on posting on this thread. Hard to find excuses for the win isn't it? Admit it they show signs of playing the type of game Herm wants and it didn't look to bad to me.

Hootie
classy.

Ya, we are the blind ones.
I'll give it a rest for now, but I'll be back once Huard loses a few games because our WR stop bailing him out. I hope you can eat some crow like you can suck some Huard pipe.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That was the best part of the day...

when Huard and the offense were playing well, no Hamas for PAGES and PAGES in the game thread...

Then, suddenly, OUT OF NOWHERE, Huard throws an INT and BOOM, there's HAMAS...

You guys are great fans...

Here's an idea...

GO **** YOURSELF WITH ONE OF THOSE REALLY SHARP INFOMERCIAL KNIVES THAT YOU CAN GET FOR ONE PAYMENT OF 39.99!

MIAdragon
09-30-2007, 07:18 PM

Even though that pass resulted in a TD, TonyG was the right read. That pass was forced and should have been picked. Im not a fan of Huard but he did just enough to get us the win.

Demonpenz
09-30-2007, 07:19 PM
damn that was a horrible throw to tony g. Luckly we have some bad ass playmakers on our team. Huard is a decent leader i think but that is about it

LOCOChief
there are many on this thread that are having a hard time finding excuses for a Kick ass Chiefs win.

Molitoth

Here's an idea...

GO **** YOURSELF WITH ONE OF THOSE REALLY SHARP INFOMERCIAL KNIVES THAT YOU CAN GET FOR ONE PAYMENT OF 39.99!

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA OMG that was funny.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shox
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Wow I have such mixed emotions about beating the Chargers. I'm thrilled we beat the Chargers and are tied for the divison lead. But, I think this means Huard is the QB for the season or at least untill December.

Seriously does Herm or anyone in the Chiefs organization think the Chiefs will win a Superbowl with Damon Huard at QB? I know none of the fans do.

So why is Huard playing????????????????????

I'm not saying Croyle is the savior, I have some real doubts he is. But, if he is not the future why in the world are we not finding out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Croyle is not a legit NFL QB, playing Huard will set the Chiefs back 3 years.

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Huard had a decent game, Bowe and TG did bail his ass out but thats their job. I still dont feel that comfortable with Huard flinging it around the field.

LOCOChief
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

when Huard and the offense were playing well, no Hamas for PAGES and PAGES in the game thread...

Here's an idea...

a thousand reps for you Hootie!!

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Wow I have such mixed emotions about betting the Chargers. I'm thrilled we beat the Chargers and are tied for the divison lead. But, I think this means Huard is the QB for the season or at least untill December.

Seriously does Herm or anyone in the Chiefs organization think the Chiefs will win a Superbowl with Damon Huard at QB? I know now of the fans do.

I'm not saying Croyle is the savior, I have some real doubts he is. But, is he is not the future why in the world are we not finding out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Croyle is not a legit NFL QB, playing Huard will set the Chiefs back 3 years.
You casual fans are so much smarter than NFL coaches/GM's...

I mean, Warner isn't getting serious playing time over Matt Leinart in Arizona...do you think the Cardinals have a realistic chance of winning the Super Bowl?

How about Dilfer over former #1 pick Alex Smith!? ARE THE 49ERS SUPER BOWL BOUND?

GRIESE OVER GROSSMAN?!

YOU PLAY TO ****ING WIN THE GAME! HASN'T HERM TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING???

YOU DON'T PLAY TO POSSIBLY BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE, YOU PLAY TO WIN NOW.

You guys are ALL ****ing retarded. Seriously. You play the better guy, plain and simple.

Croyle has all the talent in the world (not really - but we'll say this so I can make my point)...but so did Ryan Leaf.

Huard might not be able to make every throw Croyle can, but he has it mentally, and he doesn't make a ton of mistakes, and he's had two straight weeks of GREAT second half play...

Huard > Croyle PLAIN and SIMPLE get the **** over it.

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:25 PM

I mean, Warner isn't getting serious playing time over Matt Leinart in Arizona...do you think the Cardinals have a realistic chance of winning the Super Bowl?

How about Dilfer over former #1 pick Alex Smith!? ARE THE 49ERS SUPER BOWL BOUND?

GRIESE OVER GROSSMAN?!

You guys are ALL ****ing retarded. Seriously. You play the better guy, plain and simple.

Croyle has all the talent in the world (not really - but we'll say this so I can make my point)...but so did Ryan Leaf.

Huard might not be able to make every throw Croyle can, but he has it mentally, and he doesn't make a ton of mistakes, and he's had two straight weeks of GREAT second half play...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:27 PM

GRIESE OVER GROSSMAN?!

Huard > Croyle PLAIN and SIMPLE get the **** over it.Hey, inbred. The QBs you mentioned have had significant playing time. TG and DB pulled Huard's ass out of the fire.

Shox
09-30-2007, 07:28 PM

I'm smart enough to know Damon Huard will not take the Chiefs to a Supebowl.

splatbass
09-30-2007, 07:29 PM
We WON today. Can't you guys just enjoy it for a day before you go back to whining like little pussies?

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey, inbred. The QBs you mentioned have had significant playing time. TG and DB pulled Huard's ass out of the fire.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Everyone's argument is "Huard won't win the Chiefs a Super Bowl..."

I then cited three other teams that benched their "future" for old guys that really don't have a shot at winning a Super Bowl, either...and your rebuttal is "The QBs you mentioned have had significant playing time."

Yeah buddy, you're real informed.

MIAdragon
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM

I agree 100% in the short term, but where does that leave us next year? we KNOW Huard is a great #2 but we DONT kow what we have with Croyle, and if Croyle does suck atleast we know and can adress that in the draft or free agency. Huard in NOT the future of this team.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
I agree 100% in the short term, but where does that leave us next year? we KNOW Huard is a great #2 but we DONT kow what we have with Croyle, and if Croyle does suck atleast we know and can adress that in the draft or free agency. Huard in NOT the future of this team.
No NFL team sacrifices NOW for the future...

I, JUST A FEW POSTS AGO, cited several teams that have benched their young guys for veterans and all three teams are in worse shape than the Chiefs...

The ****ing haters on this site need to give it a rest.

CROYLE IS THE BACKUP. DEAL WITH IT, DUMB****S.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Hutard gets paid to put the ball on the numbers in stride.

He isn't.

Just imagine what Bowe would be doing if he wasn't having to perform a circus act for every catch.

Shag
09-30-2007, 07:47 PM
All you anti-Huard people are idiots. Don't you know by now that Damon Huard = Joe Montana? Anyone with a lick of knowledge (preach it, Hootie!) knows that a great QB will simply chuck prayers up to his playmakers, and hope they come down with it. The Catch? That was a hope and a prayer by Montana - he once confided in an interview that he closed his eyes and just chucked it. After all, that's all he's paid to do. Once it's out of his hands, it's up to the receiver to earn his paycheck - the QB just has to get it airborne...

Why pay your receivers good money if they don't have to work for the ball? Let them take their licks like everyone else...

Why nobody has identified this rare talent in Huard over the past 12 years is beyond me - it simply defies logic...

MIAdragon
09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

I, JUST A FEW POSTS AGO, cited several teams that have benched their young guys for veterans and all three teams are in worse shape than the Chiefs...

The ****ing haters on this site need to give it a rest.

CROYLE IS THE BACKUP. DEAL WITH IT, DUMB****S.

So what about Denver benching Plummer for Cutler or when SD let go of DB for Rivers? They didnt know what they had either but did it anyway.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Have you even seen that play, or are you still going off what you heard on the radio? It was a good pass, but it was 7 yards Huard, 44 yards Bowe...
Bowe took that pass off the body of a defender. Really good pass.

Shag
09-30-2007, 07:51 PM

You sure about that? How about when Dungver benched Plummer for Cutler? Or when SD jettisoned Brees for Rivers? Or when TN dumped McNair for Young?

I'm sure there are countless more, but that's enough to prove how truly clueless you are...

Oh, and who was is that was making the bold prediction at halftime today that Croyle would come out for the 2nd half?

MIAdragon
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
You sure about that? How about when Dungver benched Plummer for Cutler? Or when SD jettisoned Brees for Rivers? Or when TN dumped McNair for Young?

I'm sure there are countless more, but that's enough to prove how truly clueless you are...

Oh, and who was is that was making the bold prediction at halftime today that Croyle would come out for the 2nd half?

damn missed "TN dumped McNair for Young"...

Simplex3
Cool most of the buttholes that have been calling for Herms head on posting on this thread. Hard to find excuses for the win isn't it? Admit it they show signs of playing the type of game Herm wants and it didn't look to bad to me.
Yes, it's not like the Chargers have imploded under Norv. All this game proved is that Herm isn't quite as stupid as Norv.

Molitoth

But, but, but, but look at Huard's numbers in the second half! And we won, therefor Huard is amazing.

Shag

Believe me - I'm about as pro-Croyle as it gets. But, that pass was where it had to be, given the location of the defenders. Bowe made a great play while getting mugged, but I still think the pass was good...

I actually think that might be the only Huard TD pass I would consider good (I can't remember the first, though). Probably because it was only a 7 yard pass, lol...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Amazing how quickly Hootie forgets his own predictions.

And I'm still waiting for my $350.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 07:58 PM
...because "real fans" like Hootie won't stand for losing. The future be damned, they want to win THIS WEEK.

See what I mean?

MIAdragon
09-30-2007, 08:02 PM
...because "real fans" like Hootie won't stand for losing. The future be damned, they want to win THIS WEEK.

See what I mean?

and go 8-8, then *sigh* "well there's always next year...."

LOCOChief
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Yes, it's not like the Chargers have imploded under Norv. All this game proved is that Herm isn't quite as stupid as Norv.

charger = 98 Chiefs, Norv never played a snap. the team quite on each other and I'll bet you won't see a Herm coached team do that. Are you as stupid as Herm?

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:08 PM
and go 8-8, then *sigh* "well there's always next year...."
...or get utterly THRASHED in the playoffs.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:12 PM
charger = 98 Chiefs, Norv never played a snap. the team quite on each other and I'll bet you won't see a Herm coached team do that.
A young team with a ton of heart, that went 14-2, "just quit on each other"? WTF would make you think they did that? The only major change in that organization is the coaching. You would have to believe that Herm has had no effect on the KC defense to believe that crap about Norv.
Are you as stupid as Herm?
No, but thanks for asking.

MIAdragon
09-30-2007, 08:15 PM
...or get utterly THRASHED in the playoffs.

even worse

LOCOChief
But, but, but, but look at Huard's numbers in the second half! And we won, therefor Huard is amazing.

Nobody said Huard was amazing but sufficient to get us a win in SD. Certainly a hell of alot better than rivers. I agreed with Hootie on this and you neg rep me for it. Your a real stand up guy aren't you?

Smed1065

Changes are not going to happen with wins.

We better try 2-14 to make U happy.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
If we pay a first round pick more than LJ, a proven player.

What would U do?

Bitch more?

sedated
09-30-2007, 08:19 PM
I'd much rather be 0-4 with croyle at the helm.

what a shitty year.

if the coaching would get their head out of their ass and throw the football, we could have a good team.

Baltimore won a championship with a lot less on offense

LOCOChief
09-30-2007, 08:19 PM
A young team with a ton of heart, that went 14-2, "just quit on each other"? WTF would make you think they did that? The only major change in that organization is the coaching. You would have to believe that Herm has had no effect on the KC defense to believe that crap about Norv.

No, but thanks for asking.
We give to much credit to HC's win or lose IMO. the other major change was that the entire offseason everyone was predicting the Chargers to win it all this year, it's been a while since SD garnered that much respect.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
We give to much credit to HC's win or lose IMO. the other major change was that the entire offseason everyone was predicting the Chargers to win it all this year, it's been a while since SD garnered that much respect.
Who was predicting them to win it all? I've heard several people say they had the talent, but everyone I heard (correctly) put the Norv caveat on that.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:21 PM
We give to much credit to HC's win or lose IMO.
Tell that to the guys over at Patriot's Planet.

splatbass
09-30-2007, 09:29 PM
So what about Denver benching Plummer for Cutler or when SD let go of DB for Rivers? They didnt know what they had either but did it anyway.

That worked out real well for SD, huh?

Scorp
09-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Changes are not going to happen with wins.

We better try 2-14 to make U happy.

I don't want us to lose. I just want a young, mobile, lazer arm QB. Croyle could make every throw Huard made today and more.

lancer348
09-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Jeff George has a better arm than Croyle....

It's not all about the arm. Peyton Manning believe it or not does not have a great arm...

All the scouts say Eli is the one with the cannon.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Hutard gets paid to put the ball on the numbers in stride.

He isn't.

Just imagine what Bowe would be doing if he wasn't having to perform a circus act for every catch.
ROFL ROFL

Probably double...

With Croyle, Bowe would've had 14 receptions, 348 yards, and at least 2 TD's I'd imagine.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
First off, Cutler for Plummer was strictly performance...we all know Shanahan didn't like Plummer...never trusted that guy.

And it was Brees or Rivers in San Diego, both were young, so this doesn't compare...the #1 gripe against Huard is the fact he's 34 years old...Brees was still in the early part of his prime when he joined New Orleans...

NEXT

Hootie
09-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Jeff George has a better arm than Croyle....

It's not all about the arm. Peyton Manning believe it or not does not have a great arm...

All the scouts say Eli is the one with the cannon.
Uhm, Peyton has a ****ing rocket for an arm. So does Eli...but Peyton has a great arm. Amazing release, too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 10:30 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Here's an idea...

What kind of psychedelic, cow-f*cking, mushroom infested land does your peanut brain reside in??

Did you not see my posts littered all over the f*cking second half, the majority of which came after we made our surge.

Don't try and paint me as some bastard who only shows up when the time for criticizing is right. I posted through that whole f*cking game. Jesus, you are perfect justification for condom breakage.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 10:32 PM
What kind of psychedelic, cow-f*cking, mushroom infested land does your peanut brain reside in??

Did you not see my posts littered all over the f*cking second half, the majority of which came after we made our surge.

Don't try and paint me as some bastard who only shows up when the time for criticizing is right. I posted through that whole f*cking game. Jesus, you are perfect justification for condom breakage.
Whatever, wannabe intellectual pessimistic POS fan...you know what I'm talking about.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Whatever, wannabe intellectual pessimistic POS fan...you know what I'm talking about.

How's this, dipf*ck. 50 Posts per page, the game thread is 31 pages long on my screen.

Page 26:

I love Norv Turner.

This guy could be a better Michael Irvin...seriously. Post 1300

Page 27:

After the Huard Pick

That's on Huard. Post 1326

Now, I also posted on page 28, 29, 30. When we were doing our best shit, and Yet I wasn't around??

I wasn't around, and I was dogging on the chiefs when one page before I was praising both Bowe, comparing him to a HOF receiver, and ripping Norv??

Jesus F*ck do the world a favor and become a McNugget you dried up piece of rat cum.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 10:44 PM

You're really good and trying to talk smaque when I'm not around, and as soon as I call your ass on your shit, you go Alicia Silverstone...

"Whatever".

The one thing that I do know is that you're the same sorry sonofabitch that predicted Croyle was going to start the second half and that the Chiefs were going to win the bowl last year.

Do the world a favor and shove the snow shovel that you're slinging that idiotic bullshit with up your ass and twist the mother****er until the cheap metal grinds and folds around your intestines like a 3 foot corkscrew.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 10:48 PM
You're really good and trying to talk smaque when I'm not around, and as soon as I call your ass on your shit, you go Alicia Silverstone...

"Whatever".

The one thing that I do know is that you're the same sorry sonofabitch that predicted Croyle was going to start the second half and that the Chiefs were going to win the bowl last year.

Do the world a favor and shove the snow shovel that you're slinging that idiotic bullshit with up your ass and twist the mother****er until the cheap metal grinds and folds around your intestines like a 3 foot corkscrew.
Nah, I just think you're ****ing retarded for always trying to come up with some witty phrase at the end of your stupid ass posts...it's ****ing gay as hell...

As for the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl last year and that thread, it was a joke to loosen the board up...BIG DEAL.

And I truly expected Herm to switch to Croyle at half, "spark" the team...I was wrong (thankfully) as most know I'm in Huard's corner.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Nah, I just think you're ****ing retarded for always trying to come up with some witty phrase at the end of your stupid ass posts...it's ****ing gay as hell...

As for the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl last year and that thread, it was a joke to loosen the board up...BIG DEAL.

And I truly expected Herm to switch to Croyle at half, "spark" the team...I was wrong (thankfully) as most know I'm in Huard's corner.

Where was I today during the Chiefs comeback and before Huard's pick, f*ckhole??

Anyone, Anyone??

Or is your bitch ass just going to ignore that too?

You are a festering cauliflower patch of anal warts on the ass of the Chiefs fanbase.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 10:52 PM
You guys need a timeout!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 10:53 PM
You guys need a timeout!

I haven't even broken a sweat yet :p

Buehler445
09-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Alright, I'm not trying to start a flame war, but my official position is Brodie is better than Huard. That's not to say Huard hasn't played well, he has, and that makes me happy as a Chiefs fan.

I know it won't happen, but I want to see the kid. The kid has skills. The kid is supposedly the future, Huard is not. If we don't see him this we still don't KNOW if he is the future. If he is not the future, we should have sent him packing with Printers so we could find somebody else who is the future. If he is worth keeping around, he needs to be in the game.

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2007, 10:54 PM
This is pretty mild for Hamas. Please contiune.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Where was I today during the Chiefs comeback and before Huard's pick, f*ckhole??

Anyone, Anyone??

Or is your bitch ass just going to ignore that too?

You are a festering cauliflower patch of anal warts on the ass of the Chiefs fanbase.
Dude, I don't have my pages set the same way you do...I was posting, and when things were going really well for Huard...no Hamas...of course everyone was talking about how bad the throws were etc. etc. etc. and then YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO POST when he throws the pick...or at least close...like you were just waiting for that moment to arrive.

It was like last year with Huard...everyone was just WAITING for that Miami game so they could tell me how right they were about Huard...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

****ing idiots.

KCJohnny
09-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Alright, I'm not trying to start a flame war, but my official position is Brodie is better than Huard. That's not to say Huard hasn't played well, he has, and that makes me happy as a Chiefs fan.

I know it won't happen, but I want to see the kid. The kid has skills. The kid is supposedly the future, Huard is not. If we don't see him this we still don't KNOW if he is the future. If he is not the future, we should have sent him packing with Printers so we could find somebody else who is the future. If he is worth keeping around, he needs to be in the game.

Yeah, bench Huard. All the guy does is WIN.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Woot! My first 100 post thread. I would like to thank all that made this possible. Yes even the two toddlers that can't get along. Lastly I would like thank "our lord and savior Jesus Christ!"

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Dude, I don't have my pages set the same way you do...I was posting, and when things were going really well for Huard...no Hamas...of course everyone was talking about how bad the throws were etc. etc. etc. and then YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO POST when he throws the pick...or at least close...like you were just waiting for that moment to arrive.

It was like last year with Huard...everyone was just WAITING for that Miami game so they could tell me how right they were about Huard...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

****ing idiots.

So let me get this straight. 1500 posts in a 3 hour game thread. I don't post for a span of 26 posts, and therefore I'm laying in the weeds??

Take yourself off the cross, dude. I'm still trying to figure out why you nailed yourself up there in support of a career backup.

Buehler445
09-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, bench Huard. All the guy does is WIN.

Yeah, I know, unpopular viewpoint, but I know that Brodie is more talented than Huard. And we don't know that Brodie won't win BETTER than Huard. He can throw a wider variety of passes than Huard, if he can make them under pressure consistently, he is a better choice.

We just don't know. We need to know. The kid's upside is so big, I feel it necessary to at least find out about.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 11:02 PM
So let me get this straight. 1500 posts in a 3 hour game thread. I don't post for a span of 26 posts, and therefore I'm laying in the weeds??

Take yourself off the cross, dude. I'm still trying to figure out why you nailed yourself up there in support of a career backup.
In support of the Chiefs starting QB who has proven he can be effective and win games...

HERM NEEDS TO OFFICIALLY NAME DAMON THE STARTER (NO MATTER WHAT) AND DAMON WILL REVERT BACK TO HIS 2006 WAYS...HE SHOWS IT IN THE 2ND HALF...

banyon
09-30-2007, 11:04 PM
In support of the Chiefs starting QB who has proven he can be effective and win games...

HERM NEEDS TO OFFICIALLY NAME DAMON THE STARTER (NO MATTER WHAT) AND DAMON WILL REVERT BACK TO HIS 2006 WAYS...HE SHOWS IT IN THE 2ND HALF...

Good Lord, I can't believe you're still sucking this guy's c***.

I went out and had some fun and you're still here defending St. Huard. Give it the f***up.

Watch the game on VIDEO not RADIO and you might see the same noodle-armed duck passes that everyone else is seeing that are likely to be picked unless people are making extraordinary plays on the ball.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 11:05 PM

I went out and had some fun and you're still here defending St. Huard. Give it the f***up.

Watch the game on VIDEO not RADIO and you might see the same noodle-armed duck passes that everyone else is seeing that are likely to be picked unless people are making extraordinary plays on the ball.
everyone complains that we didn't have WR's that could make plays...then we draft one who does and now people are complaining we're utilizing his playmaking skills too much...

what
the

ChiefaRoo
09-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey if Huard can play the Randall Cunningham role when he played for the Vikes I'm comfortable with that. Just throw it up to Tony G and D Bowe and let them out jump the defender.

banyon
09-30-2007, 11:07 PM
everyone complains that we didn't have WR's that could make plays...then we draft one who does and now people are complaining we're utilizing his playmaking skills too much...

what
the

Do you know how many passes we threw to wide receivers besides Bowe?

1. and it hit Jeff Webb in the back. When Bowe is no longer a secret, St. Huard may not be able to heft those ducks without a couple of TO's

Extra Point
09-30-2007, 11:09 PM

You're only after QB's that throw cannon INT's? STFU!!! Enjoy the win, instead of bagging it.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Do you know how many passes we threw to wide receivers besides Bowe?

1. and it hit Jeff Webb in the back. When Bowe is no longer a secret, St. Huard may not be able to heft those ducks without a couple of TO's
Huard had a nice little chemistry with Eddie Kennison last year, too...

Gonzalez, Kennison, Bowe and LJ should be enough weapons for Huard to effective heave...and that's his strength...the quick decision 'boy I hope my WR makes a play on this ball' heave...and it works for him, so people need to STFU and let him win more games for us...

kcpasco
10-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Man this is a tough one to call, I am all for seeing Croyle but I also thought this team was worse then it really is. If Huard can gain some confidence I'd like to see how far he can take this team. But if he goes on a 3 or 4 game skid and the season is lost then we will all get our wish and see what Croyle can do. There is no point in giving up on the season when we have a much better D then I thought we really had.

LanceHunter
10-01-2007, 05:20 AM
This would be a good topic had the Chiefs lost. Looks like if we can hang close in the first half, we can win it in the second. We won in the Chargers house, who went what? 14-2 last year? As far as Huard, last year he was right behind Manning in QB rating, so I don't get all the bashing in this post. The Chiefs would have taken Clausen, so what does this say about faith in Croyle?

pikesome
10-01-2007, 05:27 AM
This would be a good topic had the Chiefs lost. Looks like if we can hang close in the first half, we can win it in the second. We won in the Chargers house, who went what? 14-2 last year? As far as Huard, last year he was right behind Manning in QB rating, so I don't get all the bashing in this post. The Chiefs would have taken Clausen, so what does this say about faith in Croyle?

QB rating means little. There's no way Huard was anywhere near Manning regardless of the stat. Huard did well today, better than I'd thought but Croyle's still the future, one way or another. Why couldn't we be 2-2 and starting to gel as a team with Brodie in there, Huard didn't do anything to earn his job till the 2nd half last week and he didn't the 1st half this week. Four quarters of OK play out of 16? Croyle could have done that too.