PDA

View Full Version : Bowe = Priest Holmes?? Sort Of

petegz28
09-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Remember it took like 5 or 6 games before our coaches really started to see what they had in Priest?

I think the same thing might be happening with Bowe. I think Bowe might be the type of player where our coaches are now going to make it a point to get the ball to him PERIOD!

That of course means throwing the ball more contrary to what we hear Herm want to do.

I think he is the type of player Herm will trust, Solari will trust and Huard will trust.

And I think we are all getting a bit of an eye-opener of how good this kid just might be!

allen_kcCard
09-30-2007, 07:10 PM
EK gettin hurt may have a silver lining. His being out forced Bowe to step up sooner than later and when Kennison is back into the swing of things there are a lot more options for the passing game than we would have thought there would be in recent toughts about the O.

And I know it may be a pipe-dream and flavor of the week, but I think adding Sippio in the mix could possibly be a a twin of Bowe....that being a big guy that isn't someone that just blazes downfield, but someone that gets into some space, and catches the ball before tacking on some more yards by dragging guys if need be.

petegz28
09-30-2007, 07:12 PM
EK gettin hurt may have a silver lining. His being out forced Bowe to step up sooner than later and when Kennison is back into the swing of things there are a lot more options for the passing game than we would have thought there would be in recent toughts about the O.

And I know it may be a pipe-dream and flavor of the week, but I think adding Sippio in the mix could possibly be a a twin of Bowe....that being a big guy that isn't someone that just blazes downfield, but someone that gets into some space, and catches the ball before tacking on some more yards by dragging guys if need be.

If Sippio can catch I tell you that Bowe, Webb, Sippio 3-Wide sets are going to be pretty hard for teams to deal with when you also have to cover TG and account for LJ.

blueballs
09-30-2007, 07:13 PM
Who started oposite Bowe
I saw Webb several plays
Parker only one

petegz28
09-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Who started oposite Bowe
I saw Webb several plays
Parker only one

I like Webb. Nice big target just like Bowe. And we need that with QB's like Huard who need to feel like a WR will bail them out of a bad pass.