PDA

View Full Version : Herm great with half-time adjustments?

NIUhuskies
09-30-2007, 08:45 PM
apparently Chargers fans think so...

How do you lose to the Kansas City Cheifs.?!
It's not simply that we lost to Kansas City. but more about HOW we lost against Kansas City, when on paper, and player talent, we're light years ahead of the obviously rebuilding organization ? How can we be worse than the Kansas City Cheifs ????? How can this be possible ? Most of the player are the same as last years. And the rookie class seems to be playing alright by consistently good play by Weddle, Silewr, and Davis. So we've got that going for us as well. But what I see as a big difference is that River seems to be quarterbacking as though he's being second guessed on every throw. . My advicwe the to QB coach and the head coach is to let Rivewrs throw thwe way7 that Rivers canb throw, and getr out of his head with all you bull**** methodoly, bevcause you aren't just hurting the Chargersw by scfrewing up Philiups., you're obviously screwwing up Philips.

The answer is simple, Herm Edwards is an excellent coach that knows how to win and get his team prepared. He knows how to motivate players and make half-time adjustments. Ok, whats does that say about the Charger's coaching staff?

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=46018

blueballs
09-30-2007, 08:46 PM
2cnd time in as many weeks
half time adjustments won from behind

ChiefaRoo
09-30-2007, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=NIUhuskies]apparently Chargers fans think so...

How do you lose to the Kansas City Chiefs.?!
It's not simply that we lost to Kansas City. but more about HOW we lost against Kansas City, when on paper, and player talent, we're light years ahead of the obviously rebuilding organization ? How can we be worse than the Kansas City Chiefs ????? How can this be possible ? Most of the player are the same as last years. And the rookie class seems to be playing alright by consistently good play by Weddle, Silewr, and Davis. So we've got that going for us as well. But what I see as a big difference is that River seems to be quarterbacking as though he's being second guessed on every throw. . My advicwe the to QB coach and the head coach is to let Rivewrs throw thwe way7 that Rivers canb throw, and getr out of his head with all you bull**** methodoly, bevcause you aren't just hurting the Chargersw by scfrewing up Philiups., you're obviously screwwing up Philips.

The answer is simple, Herm Edwards is an excellent coach that knows how to win and get his team prepared. He knows how to motivate players and make half-time adjustments. Ok, whats does that say about the Charger's coaching staff?

Amazing it's like the guys brain melted while he typed. Heh :)

tk13
09-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Really even two weeks ago, we outplayed Chicago in the 2nd half.

Hog Rider
09-30-2007, 08:50 PM
THe intetent os obvois;y beding idotes!

Scorp
09-30-2007, 08:50 PM
I am amazed that we really did show adjustments. I thought it would be the same ol Hermy ball.

Direckshun
09-30-2007, 08:51 PM
We're a good team, folks.

blueballs
09-30-2007, 08:52 PM
second half team

keg in kc
09-30-2007, 08:53 PM
It's certainly becoming a trend.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Hog Rider
09-30-2007, 08:53 PM
THe intetent os obvois;y beding idotes!

My apologies to those of you who are no longer still using the big pencil like the eggo fan above:

"The internet is obviously breeding idiots!"

Direckshun
09-30-2007, 08:57 PM
This team also seems to have a bevy of Pro-Bowl talents that it didn't have before.

I think our LB corps is proving to be among the best in the league -- Harris and Edwards are gigantic upgrades. DJ's got a FF and an INT. Jared Allen is a Pro Bowler. Page is proving himself. Our kickers played very well. LJ finally got over the century mark, Tony G finally got his touchdown. Bowe is a stud and the left side of our OL is played superbly.

Rain Man
09-30-2007, 09:00 PM
I haven't seen a Chiefs team that was good at making halftime adjustments since ... maybe Hank Stram. I think it's clear that this team is making those adjustments and doing a good job at it.

If we can get in gear in the first half, I think we can win all of our remaining games and then go back and beat the Bears and Texans.