PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying...

luv
09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
....reading the Planet tonight. Especially compared to two weeks ago. You guys sound like you actually have....oh, what's it called......oh yeah...HOPE.

Makes for a much more pleasant read.

FRCDFED
09-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Take it back!! :)

Direckshun
It's a game you walk away proud of your team.

I sincerely doubt a Vermeil Chiefs team pulls together a second half like that.

Great game. Everybody except Drummond played very well.

teedubya
chiefs fans LUV MediOcrity. Its in Our blOOd.

FRCDFED
09-30-2007, 09:26 PM
It's a game you walk away proud of your team.

I sincerely doubt a Vermeil Chiefs team pulls together a second half like that.

Great game. Everybody except Drummond played very well.A comeback like this isn't possible without a defense and we all know we never had a defense during the Vermeil years.

Scorp
09-30-2007, 09:27 PM
....reading the Planet tonight. Especially compared to two weeks ago. You guys sound like you actually have....oh, what's it called......oh yeah...HOPE.

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOMED!

There is that better? :p

keg in kc
09-30-2007, 09:28 PM
It's not hope, it's the difference between winning and losing. Even the most pie-eyed optimist turns into scrooge after a loss.

luv
09-30-2007, 09:34 PM
It's not hope, it's the difference between winning and losing. Even the most pie-eyed optimist turns into scrooge after a loss.
Yeah. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to next week. We play Jacksonville. They dominated the Broncos at home. Should I be worried?

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Ended up coming back sooner than I thought. Just walked in a min ago, and I gots to say, I love San Diego! Awesome city, cool fans. MARTY! MARTY! hahaha. ****in great time. Ended up drinking after the bowe TD catch but dont care. Four hours in a plane a/t sucked, BUT THE GAME RULED. My daughters first Chiefs game and she had a blast. Morbid at the beginning but I knew we'd make a 2nd half strike. I heard brodie was coming in the 2nd half and was psyched, and then pissed when Huard came out. But ALL IS GOOD! I TOLD YOU ALL! We won. WE ****ING WON. Knew it. Bam bitches. God what an awesome day. Wanted to chill with my uncles a bit longer, but I decided to catch the flight tonight. And now I'm back to reality, out of my fantasy, and I'm in a good ass mood. Road games rule. Not as much as Arrowhead, but close!

MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!!

Direckshun
09-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to next week. We play Jacksonville. They dominated the Broncos at home. Should I be worried?
Sort of. They've got a solid defense and a dangerous run game. A rather unremarkable aerial attack. But then again, so did the last three teams we've played. And we beat two of them and weren't that far from beating the third.

That said, Jacksonville's D is nasty. But the main reason they torched Denver was because the Donks kept making dumb turnovers.

So here's hoping. This week is by no means a gimme game.

luv
09-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Sort of. They've got a solid defense and a dangerous run game. A rather unremarkable aerial attack. But then again, so did the last three teams we've played. And we beat two of them and weren't that far from beating the third.

That said, Jacksonville's D is nasty. But the main reason they torched Denver was because the Donks kept making dumb turnovers.

Well, Huard does tend to make some dumb turnovers. We've got receivers who seem to be able to actually hang on to the ball, so hopefully there won't be many turnovers there. Our D did great at preventing SD from capitalizing on ours today, though. Sounds like next week may be a battleof the D's.

Buehler445
09-30-2007, 10:01 PM

I agree. I also think they are very inconsistent. It depends on which Jacksonville team shows up. It seems like they are either smokin or the suck.

boogblaster
09-30-2007, 10:02 PM
WE beat the 3rd best team talent-wise today...If we stick to playing hard-nose Defense we will be hard to beat..Our Offense is finally coming around too.... GO CHIEFS .....

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 10:41 PM
YEAH GO CHIEFS

Halfcan
09-30-2007, 10:47 PM

Some of us have been Optomistic all along. :)

Buck
09-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Ended up coming back sooner than I thought. Just walked in a min ago, and I gots to say, I love San Diego! Awesome city, cool fans. MARTY! MARTY! hahaha. ****in great time. Ended up drinking after the bowe TD catch but dont care. Four hours in a plane a/t sucked, BUT THE GAME RULED. My daughters first Chiefs game and she had a blast. Morbid at the beginning but I knew we'd make a 2nd half strike. I heard brodie was coming in the 2nd half and was psyched, and then pissed when Huard came out. But ALL IS GOOD! I TOLD YOU ALL! We won. WE ****ING WON. Knew it. Bam bitches. God what an awesome day. Wanted to chill with my uncles a bit longer, but I decided to catch the flight tonight. And now I'm back to reality, out of my fantasy, and I'm in a good ass mood. Road games rule. Not as much as Arrowhead, but close!

MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!! MAR TEE!!!!

Your daughter is undefeated in Chiefs/Royals games....

You better take her from now on.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 11:03 PM

No. Jacksonville has a mediocre offense with zero downfield threats in the passing game. They ran all over Denver because Denver's defense is garbage.

Arrowhead + crappy offense = win for the Chiefs

Halfcan
09-30-2007, 11:09 PM
No. Jacksonville has a mediocre offense with zero downfield threats in the passing game. They ran all over Denver because Denver's defense is garbage.

Arrowhead + crappy offense = win for the Chiefs

I am predicting a win as well.

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 11:11 PM
I am predicting a win as well.

I'm not so sure. Hopefully and 89% likely.