PDA

View Full Version : The end of one of my worst days ever...

Buck
09-30-2007, 11:34 PM
...thanks for not bashing me too hard planet, gotta be to work at 7:00 sharp tomorrow and gotta go to sleep.

Sorry for being a dick to some of you, but you have to put yourself in my shoes for a minute...

My 2 Favorite things in the world, the Chargers and the Padres both lost today, and the Padres hit me worse, but both were awful...

On a bright note, 3:10 to Yuma is awesome go see it.

Anyways good night planet, see ya in the morning.

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 11:36 PM
troll

Hootie
suck it!

luv
Do you post as much on a Chrger BB as you do here?

You're a good sport.

Buck
09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Do you post as much on a Chrger BB as you do here?

You're a good sport.

Hell no...I post where the real fans are.

Halfcan
09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Hootie
09-30-2007, 11:38 PM
It's hard not to be a good sport when you spout off about how your team is going to beat the vast majority of fans' team by 20+ points only to lose by two TD's...

Buck
09-30-2007, 11:39 PM
It's hard not to be a good sport when you spout off about how your team is going to beat the vast majority of fans' team by 20+ points only to lose by two TD's...

Hey Hootie, **** you.

Everyone else, good night.

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 11:39 PM
where the real fans are.

planet logo... minus mecca and docta doooooom

Hootie
09-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey Hootie, **** you.

Everyone else, good night.
Night pal!

RealSNR
09-30-2007, 11:41 PM
I thought the Chargers playoff loss last year was your worst day ever?

Buck
09-30-2007, 11:41 PM

Other than family deaths, yeah probably.

However todays Padres + Chargers was a really good one.

luv
09-30-2007, 11:42 PM
They didn't lose to us at home.

luv
09-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Other than family deaths, yeah probably.

However todays Padres + Chargers was a really good one.
I thought you were going to bed? :p

RealSNR
09-30-2007, 11:43 PM
They didn't lose to us at home.Actually, yeah, the loss to the Patriots was at Qualcomm as well

KurtCobain
09-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Actually, yeah, the loss to the Patriots was at Qualcomm as well

pats. not chiefs. embarrassment factor. hello.

KCChiefsMan
09-30-2007, 11:51 PM
if that is your worst day ever I envy you

TinyEvel
09-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Feel bad for you. On the other hand, today was one of my best in a while. We had the win, then I took my family to the Hollywood Bowl for the international circus.

Those Chinese acrobats are the Shiznit! Like, 12 of them on one bike?! DAMN!

I have been thoroughly entertained.

But now I have to write, like, ten radio spots, so I'll be up until 4 am. At least you get to sleep.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Feel bad for you. On the other hand, today was one of my best in a while. We had the win, then I took my family to the Hollywood Bowl for the international circus.

But now I have to write, like, ten radio spots, so I'll be up until 4 am. At least you get to sleep.

I always have ideas I'll help write the spots.

Skip Towne
09-30-2007, 11:59 PM
You're a good dude. Except you look like GoChiefs. But not as fat or as ugly. You can stay.

luv
10-01-2007, 12:03 AM

I'll be up till 4AM too. Of course, that's not unusual for me.

TinyEvel
10-01-2007, 12:05 AM
I always have ideas I'll help write the spots.

It's radio campaign options for a local custom car audio shop. They want a recurring character (aka the Geico Gecko or Cavemen) to tout their abilities.

and...go

luv
10-01-2007, 12:09 AM
It's radio campaign options for a local custom car audio shop. They want a recurring character (aka the Geico Gecko or Cavemen) to tout their abilities.

and...go
A lion.

Lions are loud, like young people like their music. They are the king of the jungle. Also, you could tie something in with "I'm not 'lion'" (instead of lyin').

Lame?

TinyEvel
10-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Not horrible. The pun is unnecessary. Would be stronger if the place's name had anything to do with a lion (it doesn't). Though we have something that deals with a guy talking loudly. But its more about getting great service/clean installations.

luv
10-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Not horrible. The pun is unnecessary. Would be stronger if the place's name had anything to do with a lion (it doesn't). Though we have something that deals with a guy talking loudly. But its more about getting great service/clean installations.
I thought it was brilliant for the limited information provided. :p

A loud guy? What is it, used car sales? They seem to think the loudest advertisements win. Who knows. With me they don't, but they may with others.

You should do a guy who no one can hear. He's so used to mouthing things to people since the music is too loud for them to hear him anyway.

But this was about installation and sevice and not sales, right? The name of the place would help, but I'm sure you don't want to give that info out on the net.

CHENZ A!
10-01-2007, 12:19 AM

radio right? Im thinking of an old geezer type that "complains" about the "bumps" the kids got from the shop.

first idea, rough draft. I'll cook up somethin else in a minute.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Anyone wanna bet that Buckin is looking up laser tattoo removal right now??

Hammock Parties
10-01-2007, 12:35 AM

He just hocked all his BOLD NEW TRADITION jerseys on Ebay.

CHENZ A!
10-01-2007, 12:37 AM

hes loyal, and I'm not hating at all, but if you have too, get it of your hometown, not the team that plays there

luv
10-01-2007, 12:41 AM
radio right? Im thinking of an old geezer type that "complains" about the "bumps" the kids got from the shop.

He did say radio, didn't he? I was thinking television.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-01-2007, 12:55 AM

and...go

Three Words:

Icy

Hot

Stuntaz

CHENZ A!
10-01-2007, 01:03 AM

#2: use a celeb voice impersonator, somebody that can mimic bert reynolds or michael jackson, or.......

CHENZ A!
10-01-2007, 01:25 AM
#2: use a celeb voice impersonator, somebody that can mimic bert reynolds or michael jackson, or.......

basically someone thats real cool like those two... or even a character.. like the typical mafia guy, or a hippie guy,

wait you know how when your in a car and the bass is real loud and your hair tingles, maybe it could be the two last hairs on a bald guys head talking to eachother, wondering why they're standing up... scottish accents..