PDA

View Full Version : When I said I was wrong... I may have been wrong...

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2007, 01:33 PM
I wanted Huard... then I wanted Croyle when we were 0-2.... now we've won 2 and Huard hasn't totally stunk. So now... I don't know. Just keep playing defense boys! And keep the DBowe show going!

This is why I'm not a coach. Heh.

seclark
10-01-2007, 01:35 PM
your opinions are easily swayed.
sec

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2007, 01:37 PM
your opinions are easily swayed.
sec
Yes. GoChiefs tells me what to think.

Extra Point
10-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Door number one, Monty.

No, two.

No, three.

What's behind the curtain? $25 for parking and a security guy with a ball bat.

irishjayhawk
10-01-2007, 01:59 PM
I wanted Huard... then I wanted Croyle when we were 0-2.... now we've won 2 and Huard hasn't totally stunk. So now... I don't know. Just keep playing defense boys! And keep the DBowe show going!

This is why I'm not a coach. Heh.

I think the problem with Huard is he's horrible to watch, but not necessarily a horrible play for a coach - at least not yet.

Mr. Plow
10-01-2007, 02:00 PM
When I said I was wrong... I may have been wrong

But....you may not have been wrong.

El Jefe
10-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I will have to agree, I wanted Croyle, Huard simultaneously when one was bad I wanted the other one LOL, but that's because we as fans want to see Wins.

splatbass
10-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I will have to agree, I wanted Croyle, Huard simultaneously when one was bad I wanted the other one LOL, but that's because we as fans want to see Wins.

Some of us want to see wins, but there is a very large number here on CP that want us to lose. They would be happy if we lost every game so we can get a high draft pick. Those people are idiots, but there sure are a lot of them.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Some of us want to see wins, but there is a very large number here on CP that want us to lose. They would be happy if we lost every game so we can get a high draft pick. Those people are idiots, but there sure are a lot of them.
They also want to see change in the coaching staff and front office... which I understand... but there's still no indication it would happen even if we lose big.

I can tell you for sure... I've enjoyed the last two weeks a lot more than the first two, no matter who was playing. I guess enjoying the win with "the wrong" QB means I'm not a real fan. [/sarcasm] I suspect if we keep winning and actually make something of the season the bitching will quiet down... but not everyone will be happy... which is really sad.

Jenson71
10-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Huard sucks.

teedubya
10-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I really wanted Joe Montana to stay for the 1995 season instead of Scab Bono.

BONO was a SCAB. Union breaking scab!!

Lonewolf Ed
10-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I really wanted Joe Montana to stay for the 1995 season instead of Scab Bono.

BONO was a SCAB. Union breaking scab!!

Ugh. Let's not bring up Bono... I hated him ever since his hook slide on the 1 yard line when he had an open lane to the endzone and Grunny chewed his ass right there. :cuss: