PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL Damon Huard fan club thread***

Pages : 1 [2]

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Pennsylvania Avenue?

Do you have a penchant in calling others late at night, and accusing them that they are plotting against you because of what was said over the internet?

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Do you have a penchant in calling others late at night, and accusing them that they are plotting against you because of what was said over the internet?

Can I call collect?

Coach
10-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Pennsylvania Avenue?

Yeah, I need a Pennsyvania Avenue for my McDonalds' Monopoly, please.

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Can I call collect?

Do you claim that you are part of a mafia syndicate that runs the town you live in?

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Alright... I've finally seen an avatar that's worse than Vanilla Thunder's.

:)
Why is she allowed to post her pRon on here?

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Do you claim that you are part of a mafia syndicate that runs the town you live in?

Is it illegal?

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Is it illegal?

is your height 5 feet or under

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Does size matter?

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Hmmm....I wonder why he has his rep turned off.

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Does size matter?

does your real name start with J ?

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:43 PM
does your real name start with J ?

Are names necessary?

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Are names necessary?

interesting :hmmm: , are or have you been a president in a club?

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:49 PM
interesting :hmmm: , are or have you been a president in a club?

Were the votes counted?

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Were the votes counted?

were you self annointed?

DFB
10-07-2007, 04:55 PM
were you self annointed?

Would I lie?

jjchieffan
10-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Origainally posted by Goatse....Damon Huard Fan Club Founder. I wonder why he has no credibility? :hmmm:

Croyle Under Fire

The primary question before Kansas City’s game against New Orleans was whether or not second-year quarterback Brodie Croyle could do enough to win the starting job. His final line last night: five completions, 17 attempts, 45 yards, one interception. Croyle’s quarterback rating was 15.1. Did he do enough to win the job?

Most definitely.

But head coach Herm Edwards said he wasn’t prepared to name a starting quarterback.

“He struggled some, but he didn’t get any help either,” said Edwards. “He can’t catch the ball; he can’t block. That’s not all on the quarterback.”

It wasn’t pretty to look at and, at times, it was downright unwatchable. Thursday’s game wasn’t the sort of performance that made you feel great about the how the offense is going to look a month from now. It was a quiet, no-frills evening with some savvy plays in the face of pressure, bad execution and a stadium full of impatient fans.

It was one of those nights where the box score told the story of the game, but didn’t reveal the characters.

Did Croyle play a perfect game? Not at all. The Chiefs struggled moving the ball all game. The offensive linemen struggled to protect Croyle and were put in a position where they had to abandon the running game. In key situations, without a running game to account for, the Saints just brought more and more pressure, and pretty soon were blitzing guys from all over the place. At the end of the night, Croyle had been sacked twice.

“I’m frustrated,” said Croyle. “I thought I’d have a good showing tonight and I didn’t. It went from bad to worse.”

In the face of that pressure, the offensive line let Croyle down. The young quarterback had defenders in his face most of the time, affecting his decision-making and his ability to get the ball out to the receivers, but he still managed to make good, snap decisions under duress. The pass to wide receiver Dwayne Bowe in the second quarter was a play where Croyle had to decide where to send the ball quickly. He threw a sharp, catchable ball with the defensive line bearing down on him.

Of course, great decisions can be negated if the receivers drop passes, and that’s what happened to Croyle several times last night. Just about every guy let him down at some point, and that’s got to be fixed. None of the dropped passes were especially difficult catches. They were catches you’d expect an NFL guy to make. The receivers just didn’t concentrate.

Despite the bad line and receiver play, there’s still plenty of work for Croyle to do. He’s got to play better if the Chiefs are going to be successful this season. So far, Croyle’s turned over the ball in every preseason game, and regardless of what the rest of the offense does, he can’t do that. It hasn’t even been so much the turnovers themselves, as the timing. It seems that every time he turns the ball over, it’s in the middle of a great drive, or after KC’s defense generates a turnover. Those kind of plays lose ball games in a hurry.

But in the end, with all the pressure the Saints generated, and with little help, the Chiefs and Croyle could have turned the ball over three or four times, easily. It wasn't an enjoyable night, but it could have been much worse.

Even with his struggles, Croyle’s done enough to win the job. Sure, he’s a young player and he’s going to have some growing pains, but he’s shown he can make the plays to win a game, and like tonight, he can keep the wheels from falling off. Sometimes, that’s all a team needs to keep things on track.

Bob Dole
10-12-2007, 08:36 AM
What I DON'T understand is why no one will give ANY credit to Damon. After saving last season, he's earned it. And he's done nothing this year but put us into first place after starting 0-2. Hell, he can come over my house and **** my sister! (If I had one...) Brodie's done nothing to earn the reigns other than be born in 1983.

Thanks again, Hootie.

the Talking Can
10-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Even with his struggles, Croyle’s done enough to win the job. Sure, he’s a young player and he’s going to have some growing pains, but he’s shown he can make the plays to win a game, and like tonight, he can keep the wheels from falling off. Sometimes, that’s all a team needs to keep things on track.

goatsex did not write that, you lie...he is consistent in his opinions, not changing them randomly like a woman, or hootie....

Hammock Parties
10-12-2007, 08:43 AM
goatsex did not write that, you lie...he is consistent in his opinions, not changing them randomly like a woman, or hootie....

I absolutely did NOT write that. Thanks for being ignorant.

Hammock Parties
10-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Origainally posted by Goatse....Damon Huard Fan Club Founder. I wonder why he has no credibility? :hmmm:

YOU have zero credibility. Try clicking a link sometime.

Skip Towne
10-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Remember Germ Warfare?

jjchieffan
10-12-2007, 04:19 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=168404&highlight=croyle+fire

Heres your link Goatse. I think you should be the last person to question someones credibility you fraud.

Rasputin
10-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Heres your link Goatse. I think you should be the last person to question someones credibility you fraud.

I knew I read something like that from Goatse... He would just argue and make me look for a link....

I have said before that it was Will Svitec who made the whole team look bad in preseason and that game against the Saints he was pathetic. Croyle had no chance to win the starters job with Sviitec at LT. Huard did not have to play against the Sainst so HOW WAS IT A FAIR COMPETITION WIT HUARD NOT PLAYING IN THAT GAME???? Huard would not be our starting QB if he did not have an excuse not to play against the Saints.

ChiefsCountry
10-12-2007, 04:45 PM

Actually he justed posted an article from WPI, he didnt write that one.

Hootie
10-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Actually he justed posted an article from WPI, he didnt write that one.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

ottawa_chiefs_fan
10-12-2007, 05:02 PM
with Sviitec at LT

I do not EVER want to see these words used together again - I had to go vomit in the bidet.

Adept Havelock
10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
I do not EVER want to see these words used together again - I had to go vomit in the bidet.

You permit a bidet in your house?

time to trot this out again...

sedated
10-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I think that Huard highlight video gave me a bit of a woody

Coach
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.hydrolance.net/common/SinkingShip-2.jpg

Don't even bother saving the people who were in this fanclub in the first place. Let them get shredded by the ****ing sharks in the ocean.

L.A. Chieffan
11-11-2007, 07:07 PM
SIGN ME UP!!! I'M ON BOARD BABY!!!!

Hammock Parties
11-11-2007, 07:11 PM
I think that Huard highlight video gave me a bit of a woody

Yeah....Huard's finally dead. Heh.

Coach
11-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Yeah....Huard's finally dead. Heh.

So is GoHootie Inc, thankfully. :spock:

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Yeah....Huard's finally dead. Heh.Did we put a stake in his heart?

Make sure to burn the corpse.

DMAC
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Huard is a team player.

He knows he sucks, he was trying to do everything to get the kid in there.

Finally, he just had to fake an injury.

Here's to Damon! And his fluffy bangs!

StcChief
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
what ever it takes to get HuTard out... career BU for a reason

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Here's to Damon! And his fluffy bangs!Holy shit... I almost crapped myself. LMAO