SWEET. I LOVE IT.

kcfanXIII
10-04-2007, 12:27 PM
perfect, flying under the radar. i'm actually going to predict a chiefs win,

17-9

defense scores again.

sd4chiefs
10-04-2007, 12:35 PM
When the Jags lose on Sunday the talk next week will be about what is wrong with the Jaguars. We thought the Jaguars were a good team. How could they lose to the Chiefs. They must of just had a bad day. They will be better next week.

Brock
10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
They'll be picking the Bengals next week too, get used to it.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Maybe cause the jags beat denver in denver, could be why.

I'd rather stay the underdog anyway

Micjones
10-04-2007, 12:38 PM
The lockerroom should be full of press clippings.
"No one believes in you boys!!!"

I love it.

Simply Red
10-04-2007, 12:43 PM
http://www.hbo.com/apps/inflpicksgame/hostpicks.do

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-04-2007, 12:44 PM
I hope we're underdogs all the way through the Superbowl.

StcChief
10-04-2007, 12:48 PM
between underdog status, "fluke win in SD b.s." and

they should be ready to stomp them.

keg in kc
10-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Good. Always like being the underdog.

Nzoner
10-04-2007, 01:04 PM

That has to be the same reason KC is a dog in Vegas,I've had more than a few people think Vegas made a typo lol which in turn makes the gambler in me think trap game.

Here's to Gunther using this as fuel to get the boys fired up and making Garrad's day a living hell.

booyaf2
10-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Peter King picked the Jags too. So what? Thats why they play the game. Ya know after week two I didn't like what I saw either, but they're coming around. Its only Thursday and I'm pumped to watch this defense again on Sunday.

HemiEd
10-04-2007, 02:17 PM
That has to be the same reason KC is a dog in Vegas,I've had more than a few people think Vegas made a typo lol which in turn makes the gambler in me think trap game.

Here's to Gunther using this as fuel to get the boys fired up and making Garrad's day a living hell.

You make a good point Joe, it could be a trap game.

Gravedigger
10-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Jaguars might have beat Denver in Denver but I'm more impressed by the Chiefs win in SD and that's not even being a homer I think alot of people were more impressed by our statement in SD. It's gonna be a close game will prolly come down to a FG or whoever scores last.

ceebz
10-04-2007, 03:10 PM
http://www.hbo.com/apps/inflpicksgame/hostpicks.do

Never good when Costas picks the Chiefs. :shake:

Thig Lyfe
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Heh heh heh heh...

beer bacon
10-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Jaguars might have beat Denver in Denver but I'm more impressed by the Chiefs win in SD and that's not even being a homer I think alot of people were more impressed by our statement in SD. It's gonna be a close game will prolly come down to a FG or whoever scores last.

The only people impressed with our win in SD are Chiefs fans. Everyone else just thinks it was a part of the epic collapse of the Chargers.

JuicesFlowing
10-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Peter King picked the Jags too. So what? Thats why they play the game. Ya know after week two I didn't like what I saw either, but they're coming around. Its only Thursday and I'm pumped to watch this defense again on Sunday.

Peter King is anti-Chiefs just as much as the rest of the world. By "world" I of course mean all the honks at ESPN. The Chiefs can run the table and ESPN AND SI will still be jerking off over the Dallas Cowboys or "the unstoppable New England Patriots ..."

JuicesFlowing
10-04-2007, 03:28 PM
The only people impressed with our win in SD are Chiefs fans. Everyone else just thinks it was a part of the epic collapse of the Chargers.

Exactly. I just heard today the excuse: Well San Diego has played good teams on the road. Well, I guess they played a good team in their house, and they lost. The San Diego Meltdown is a beauty.

Easy 6
10-04-2007, 04:32 PM
We are going to STOMP their ass & talk about their momma.

Did it once, gonna do it again.

Suck It Fox.

:arrow:

Bob Dole
10-04-2007, 05:15 PM

And Denver is a Top 10 team while KC is mid 20's.

Bob Dole
10-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Peter King picked the Jags too. So what? Thats why they play the game.

Bob Dole is pretty sure they play to win the game.

WhitiE
10-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Never good when Costas picks the Chiefs. :shake:
whos throwing that block in your sig?

KcMizzou
10-04-2007, 05:45 PM
whos throwing that block in your sig?That's Trent Green.

RINGLEADER
10-04-2007, 05:47 PM

I don't know why everyone is still hanging onto Denver's bandwagon...they're average at best. In fact, they're two seconds away from being 0-4 and losing to the Raiders at home!?! They have no defense to speak of and will be lucky to finish 8-8.

Not saying KC are world-beaters or anything, but I bet we beat the Jaguars by a considerable margin.

wazu
10-04-2007, 06:05 PM
I can't believe the Jags are actually favored in Vegas. I think if this game were in Jacksonville, I'd pick Jacksonville, but no way would I pick them in Arrowhead. Especially considering that myself and 7 very loud friends will be present on Sunday. We're worth at least another 10 decibels.

GarySpFc
10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Wonderful. I love being the underdog.

shyguyms
10-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Chiefs win this week by 17

say 31-14

gta0012
10-04-2007, 09:05 PM
When the Jags lose on Sunday the talk next week will be about what is wrong with the Jaguars. We thought the Jaguars were a good team. How could they lose to the Chiefs. They must of just had a bad day. They will be better next week.

Hahaha!! Thats exactly what i told my GF about the SD game. When we watched sports center say that exact thing we just looked at each other, laughed and then made out, had hot steamy sex and...wait i made that last part up.

tiptap
10-04-2007, 09:08 PM
There are two ways to put yourself ahead of "on any given Sunday pro teams." One is to have difference players on one or the other side of the ball. Well we have that in LJ and TG on the offensive side and on defense the DE. And the other way is to have a new unknown force on either side of the ball. Here we have Bowe and on the defensive side it is the LB corp that hasn't been scouted well yet. Gunn and Edwards have been preaching about making the big statement when you get the chance. I see that developing.

We are being held back by the Offensive line play, but it is getting better. And the run defense and safeties are a bit of concern. But I wager that the Jaguars come in with more knowns and must win by play makers than KC. And I don't know if they have those play makers. Good team mind you just lacking that presence for making a difference at Arrowhead.

10-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Manny the Cabbie is picking the Jaqs too.

6-7 335
10-05-2007, 09:00 AM

Well, I can't speak for the sports world, but I thought it was impressive. After all, they're still the Chargers. I was thinking they were gonna win easily. I saw that you guys beat them and it worried me a little. But, then I got to thinkin' and.. the Chargers look lost this year. What a huge disappointment. It just means that the Colts and the Pats have more elbow room at the top. IDK what their problem is, and don't really care either.

The win wasn't filled with luster, but a W is a W against a talented team.

We don't have all the big names, but you'll get to know some of the guys this Sunday.

BTW, Why did Jared Allen get a 4 game suspension just for a DUI? (then reduced to 2) Was is a 2nd or 3rd offense?

Frazod
10-05-2007, 09:23 AM
All of the ESPN assholes but one picked Jacksonville.

Wow. :shake:

Bowser
10-05-2007, 09:25 AM
All of the ESPN assholes but one picked Jacksonville.

Wow. :shake:

Wouldn't want it any other way.

Frazod
10-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Wouldn't want it any other way.

It's almost like we offended them by beating San Diego.

Bowser
10-05-2007, 09:41 AM
It's almost like we offended them by beating San Diego.

We've offended them by being the Chiefs.

That, and not located on a coast.

ceebz
10-05-2007, 09:41 AM
The entire countdown crew is picking the Jags as well...

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2007, 09:43 AM
untill their is a change at QB expect this every week.

Frazod
10-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Till their is a change at QB expect this every week.

Regardless of how many golden boy teams we beat, right?

Bowser
10-05-2007, 09:45 AM

Just like how they all picked the Chargers last week?

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Regardless of how many golden boy teams we beat, right?

Correct, because everyone and their momma knows that Huard is just backup QB thats only saving grace is Carl wants him to start because he plays it safe

gta0012
10-05-2007, 10:07 AM
BTW, Why did Jared Allen get a 4 game suspension just for a DUI? (then reduced to 2) Was is a 2nd or 3rd offense?

It was a repeat offense. So he was giving 4 games. But he showed he was committed to rehabbing him self in the off season. He also participated in some programs to like help kids or something. So the commish said 2 games.

CrazyPhuD
10-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Well At least not everyone hates the chiefs. THere's one group on cbs that all picked the chiefs over the jags! :) :p

http://cbs.sportsline.com/spin/story/10333081

KcMizzou
10-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Well At least not everyone hates the chiefs. THere's one group on cbs that all picked the chiefs over the jags! :) :p

http://cbs.sportsline.com/spin/story/10333081

"Our select group of "anti-experts" -- a dog, a quarter, slips of paper inside a hat and a non-sports fan -- aim to put CBSSports.com NFL experts on notice ... for your weekly entertainment."

LMAO

CrazyPhuD
10-05-2007, 06:18 PM
"Our select group of "anti-experts" -- a dog, a quarter, slips of paper inside a hat and a non-sports fan -- aim to put CBSSports.com NFL experts on notice ... for your weekly entertainment."

LMAO

Don't knock the Spin Dog. He's one of the only ones who picked us to beat the chargers last week. That dog knows some football!

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10385144

ROFL

KcMizzou
10-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Don't knock the Spin Dog. He's one of the only ones who picked us to beat the chargers last week. That dog knows some football!

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10385144

ROFLKC Rat had better watch out. That dog's after his job!

thehead
10-05-2007, 07:46 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/preview/NFL_20071007_JAC@KC

With a fast-improving defense and a soft schedule ,the Kansas City Chiefs are carrying a lot of momentum into the second quarter of the season. :shake:

Halfcan
10-05-2007, 08:44 PM
35-9 Chiefs in a blowout!!!

TEX
10-05-2007, 09:25 PM

And most that do seem to point to that fact that the Jags blew the Cheating Donx out at Invesco. BFD! The Donx are not a good football team at all. They're a few minutes and some "timely" luck away from being 0-4. Basing an opinion of how good another team is, just because they spanked the Donx at Invesco, is laughable.

Halfcan
10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
We will bitch slap the Jagoffs back to Florida.

I am not even worried about this game.

cdcox
10-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Being home dogs bodes very well for the Chiefs.

KcMizzou
10-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Being home dogs bodes very well for the Chiefs.Always does.

Arrowhead's huge. Home field seems to mean more to KC than your average team.

Nzoner
10-08-2007, 03:15 PM
You make a good point Joe, it could be a trap game.

Vegas scores again,glad I left it alone,too bad I can't say the same for a buddy of mine.