PDA

View Full Version : A RARE KCWolfman sighting

siberian khatru
10-04-2007, 04:12 PM
In the DC Forum:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4268361&postcount=58

Apparently, he also posted obscurely Oct. 2 in a techie thread. Otherwise, he hadn't posted since July.

Come back, Russ!

BIG_DADDY
10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Moment of weakness

Fairplay
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Hopefully he won't make it so rare. Post more often Russ.

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the notice. I have been busy. It took quite awhile to amass 20% down payment for my house. I have been working my ass off for more than a year.

burt
10-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the notice. I have been busy. It took quite awhile to amass 20% down payment for my house. I have been working my ass off for more than a year.

and thus, the assless Russ speaks.......

morphius
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Glad to see you around Russ!

Fairplay
10-04-2007, 05:06 PM
I remember someone telling me that your first thousand is the hardest to save up.

How true.

Simply Red
10-04-2007, 05:48 PM
SK clear em. I'm trying to PM you.

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Glad to see you around Russ!
Thanks, Jeff

Frazod
10-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi, Russ. Good to see you back.

Jen and I will be in town for the Mizzou/Kansas and Chiefs/Raiders games Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully we can hook up at a game or for drinks at some point.

JazzzLovr
10-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks, Jeff

:LOL: I guess I should have read the thread past the topic starter before I PMed ya.

Hi. :D

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi, Russ. Good to see you back.

Jen and I will be in town for the Mizzou/Kansas and Chiefs/Raiders games Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully we can hook up at a game or for drinks at some point.
Tim, Hell, yeah. The phone is still the same. I have a much bigger house I am moving into this month - 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room and family room (both with fireplace) and a 6 person hot tub, You are both welcome as usual.

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 08:54 PM
:LOL: I guess I should have read the thread past the topic starter before I PMed ya.

Hi. :D
Hello young lady. How are you?

JazzzLovr
10-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Hello young lady. How are you?

Pretty good. Taking this quarter off from grad school so I can enjoy football season and the holidays.

It's great seeing ya around here! You going to make it to any Chiefs games anytime soon? I haven't seen ya in person in quite a while!!

Frazod
10-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Tim, Hell, yeah. The phone is still the same. I have a much bigger house I am moving into this month - 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room and family room (both with fireplace) and a 6 person hot tub, You are both welcome as usual.
Sounds like a great house - congratulations!

As far as coming down, our plans are still up in the air at this point. We're leaving here Friday morning. Depending on what time the Missouri game starts on Saturday, we may spend Friday night in Jefferson City and head to Kansas City on Saturday (if the game starts later in the day or at night). If it is an early game, however, we'll go straight to the KC area, in which case we could crash at your place Friday night. We'll be at my uncle's in Lee's Summit Saturday night regardless. The start time for the game won't be announced until the first of November.

I'll keep you posted.

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Pretty good. Taking this quarter off from grad school so I can enjoy football season and the holidays.

It's great seeing ya around here! You going to make it to any Chiefs games anytime soon? I haven't seen ya in person in quite a while!!
I made the Minnesota game. Saw Steve, Bob, and a few others.

I will be trying to get to others, but right now priority is getting moved in.

Give me a call sometime, we all can meet up for a beer or two.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey Russ!

Long time no type.

Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Try not to be so much of a stranger, eh?

JazzzLovr
10-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I made the Minnesota game. Saw Steve, Bob, and a few others.

I will be trying to get to others, but right now priority is getting moved in.

Give me a call sometime, we all can meet up for a beer or two.

Cool. Sent you a PM to double check the number. We'll have to get together some time soon! :)

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Russ!

Long time no type.

Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Try not to be so much of a stranger, eh?
Sure thing, MCF. How are things going?

Rain Man
10-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi. (Casual wave.)

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi. (Casual wave.)
Kevin. Love the avatar. It is so... you.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Sure thing, MCF. How are things going?

In the middle of remodeling my house. Got more people trapsing in and around this place than I've had in years. Redoing the basement and the kitchen among some other smaller work.

Got a new story coming out . . . a short story in the 20th Anniversary Next Generation anthology - <i>The Sky's the Limit</i>. It's for sale at Amazon but I haven't seen it in a store yet. Also have a Doctor Who story coming out next March.

So between that and work and grousing about the Chiefs, life's pretty good.

Phobia
10-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Howdy Russ. You may as well add yourself to my growing list of remodeling clients from ChiefsPlanet. I'm guessing half my business is from networking the Chiefs community this year. Craziness. Don't be a stranger. Let's get together for a beer sometime.

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Howdy Russ. You may as well add yourself to my growing list of remodeling clients from ChiefsPlanet. I'm guessing half my business is from networking the Chiefs community this year. Craziness. Don't be a stranger. Let's get together for a beer sometime.
Sounds good. I would like to add a walk in closet in the largest bedroom.

Logical
10-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Wow hi Russ, you have been missed. Hope all is well.

KCWolfman
10-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Wow hi Russ, you have been missed. Hope all is well.
Yup, Jim. Been busy, thanks for the comment.

Jenson71
10-04-2007, 10:15 PM
It's nice to have you back. The liberals in D.C. are winning every argument and need some strong competition.

Mr. Kotter
10-04-2007, 10:37 PM
It's nice to have you back. The liberals in D.C. are winning every argument and need some strong competition.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Kotter
10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
It is good to see you around, Russ. :thumb:

Mile High Mania
10-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Very nice... glad to see ya back and congrats on the house.

Amnorix
10-05-2007, 06:39 AM

Yes, DC hasn't been the same without you. FRankly, except for Pat and a few others, it's hardly worth the effort anymore.

Hi, by the way. :D

Lzen
10-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Hi Russ. Hope to see you around more (after you get moved in, of course).

Dartgod
10-05-2007, 08:00 AM
SPAM!!