PDA

View Full Version : Traditions

luv
10-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Do you have any traditions or routines you follow before/during games? Any certain thing you eat/drink? Anyone in particular you always watch the game with? Any jersey you always wear?

I bought my Jared Allen jersey at the home opener this year. We won. I wore it last week while watching the San Diego game. We won. We'll see what happens when I wear it tomorrow!

CoMoChief
10-06-2007, 12:49 PM
I usually like to rub one off.

big nasty kcnut
10-06-2007, 12:50 PM
i wear my kc hat when i go to watch the game. also i try not to talk to any team fans who not a chiefs fan.

Bob Dole
10-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Do you have any traditions or routines you follow before/during games? Any certain thing you eat/drink? Anyone in particular you always watch the game with? Any jersey you always wear?

I bought my Jared Allen jersey at the home opener this year. We won. I wore it last week while watching the San Diego game. We won. We'll see what happens when I wear it tomorrow!

You didn't wash it, did you?

Buck
10-06-2007, 12:56 PM

You're dumb. You aren't supposed to tell anybody. Now you will lose for sure.

keg in kc
10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
I usually bitch and moan a lot in the first half, and contemplate turning the game off, then watch the rest anyway.

kcxiv
10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Just try to wake up in time to watch the Early game. Sometimes getting up at 10 am on a Sunday hurts when ya go to bed about 4-5am.

luv
10-06-2007, 01:04 PM
You didn't wash it, did you?
No.