PDA

View Full Version : KC Star Game picks, last week and this week.

a1na2
10-07-2007, 06:49 AM
Last week all but one of the prognostigators picked San Diego to win.

This week they are picking the Chiefs to win across the board.

Something tells me that they are not picking the game this week with anything but their full blown Homerism.

I'd like to see the Chiefs win this week, but I don't hold out any hope for that. There are still far too many holes in the Chiefs game planning.

I'd bet that our first two or three series will be the same as before.. run, run, pass, punt. The HC still believes that we can run the ball on anyone, even if they pack the box with 8.

CupidStunt
10-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Course they're biased, but it's not unreasonable. On the only general NFL forum I post on, the votes are slightly in favor of KC, probably 55-45.

Given that there isn't many of 'em on the KC Star, I wouldn't worry too much about homerism.

a1na2
10-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Course they're biased, but it's not unreasonable. On the only general NFL forum I post on, the votes are slightly in favor of KC, probably 55-45.

Given that there isn't many of 'em on the KC Star, I wouldn't worry too much about homerism.

I'm not really worried about them, I just know that last year they were more realistic in their picks. I've never seen them change over from virtually all picking the Chiefs to lose to all picking them to win unless it was an obvious game that we should win.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Tom Marino picked the Jaguars, too. :rolleyes:

Don't see a lot of points scored in this contest, but the Jags' defense is just too stout for the offensively-challenged Chiefs.
Pick: Jaguars

Luzap
10-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Last week all but one of the prognostigators picked San Diego to win.

This week they are picking the Chiefs to win across the board.

Something tells me that they are not picking the game this week with anything but their full blown Homerism.

I'd like to see the Chiefs win this week, but I don't hold out any hope for that. There are still far too many holes in the Chiefs game planning.

I'd bet that our first two or three series will be the same as before.. run, run, pass, punt. The HC still believes that we can run the ball on anyone, even if they pack the box with 8.
No disrespect...

But what is it with everyone re-writing history?

The last two (possibly three) games our offense has started with a pass on the first play of the game. If we don't execute (catch the pass), or throw downfield (QB dumping it off) we're going to go 3 and out.

Luz
this has nothing to do with play calling...

RINGLEADER
10-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Only person picking the Chiefs that I've seen was Boomer on ESPN. Fine by me. Let's prove them all wrong.

JohninGpt
10-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Only person picking the Chiefs that I've seen was Boomer on ESPN. Fine by me. Let's prove them all wrong.
Sterling Sharpe picked the Chiefs on NFLN AFC Playbook.