PDA

View Full Version : Stop overreacting.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 01:50 PM
We got beat by a better football team, period. That might be the best team we see in Arrowhead all year long.

This offensive line is worse than anyone could have predicted. Jesus.

L.A. Chieffan
10-07-2007, 01:51 PM
OUR RUNNING GAME OWNS!!!!!

MTG#10
We have no running game, we cant stop the run, and our QB sucks. I dont think its possible to "overreact".

L.A. Chieffan
PHASE 1 OF DAMON HUARD FAN CLUB COMPLETE!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Over reacting is what we do best. Over reaction planet.

Stewie
10-07-2007, 01:52 PM
I can't wait to hear Herm's excuses. His presser is going to be a thing of beauty. It'll be along the lines of "I am not a crook!"

DFB
10-07-2007, 01:53 PM
If Damon is out for any long number of time, all bets are off for the season.

And I'm not sure if everyone can keep blaming the offensive line for LJ's woes...

Shag
10-07-2007, 01:58 PM

ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Huard had a good game. Stop overreacting.

cdcox
10-07-2007, 02:00 PM
We got beat by a better football team, period. That might be the best team we see in Arrowhead all year long.

I agree that the OL is terrible. It's been obvious all season. Given that, I think the reaction is quite accurate.

Shag
10-07-2007, 02:01 PM

ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 02:01 PM
It's puzzling to be honest. Can one guard really make this much of a difference?

cdcox
10-07-2007, 02:02 PM

He only sustained one drive all game. That is not a good game, no matter how you slice it.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 02:03 PM
He only sustained one drive all game. That is not a good game, no matter how you slice it.

We had had 10 ****ing yards rushing. I'm shocked Huard only had one turnover.

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:04 PM

10 yds is ridiculous. Granted, the line has alot to do with that. But at some point, our uber-rich back has got to MAKE a play.

cdcox
It's puzzling to be honest. Can one guard really make this much of a difference?

It was bad last year. That is one of the reasons we ran to the outside more less often and went to an up the middle approach. Now the middle sucks too. Also, it took NFL teams a while to adjust their strategy to exploit it. Herm/Solari made their job easier with the sideways passing offense.

Dr. Johnny Fever
Stop cheating on Larry.

Comments like that following a game like this is why no one takes your "sports knowledge" seriously.

kcxiv
10-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Huard had a good game? haha. He got bailed out on horrible throws all game. he had a few good throws, but he's very very inconsistant.

dj56dt58
10-07-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah Huard had a great game...oh wait, thats right. The kid came off the bench to lead Kc for their only td of the game in just a few minutes...something Huard couldn't do the first 3 and a half quarters

J Diddy
10-07-2007, 02:07 PM

The receivers had a good game, huard was staring down them down all game. Got lucky on one throw that if knight would have been 3 years younger would have had it. He consistently threw behind, above or uncatchable balls all day.

He's got a noodle arm that was compacted with an injury.

I don't care if he sits on the bench, he can get his own damn recliner but he needs to be sitting on the sideline next week.

Coach
10-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Great ****ing propaganda by the Damon Huard Fan Club.

The truth is, Damon Huard, even with a inept line play, looked like a ****ing rookie.

beach tribe
10-07-2007, 02:10 PM
The receivers had a good game, huard was staring down them down all game. Got lucky on one throw that if knight would have been 3 years younger would have had it. He consistently threw behind, above or uncatchable balls all day.

He's got a noodle arm that was compacted with an injury.

I don't care if he sits on the bench, he can get his own damn recliner but he needs to be sitting on the sideline next week.
He will be.

Deberg_1990
10-07-2007, 02:11 PM

Huard wasnt awful...but he wasnt anything special either.

If the line is so bad, we arnt going to do anything this year anyway. There is ZERO point to starting Huard anymore. Waste of time.

Croyle is young, mobile, strong armed and has a quick release. Why do you think Del Rio dumped Leftwich for Garrard??

beach tribe
Shoulder contusion gives Hermy the out he needed.

Coach

Just give it up Mr. Goebbels.

Damon can't look at more than one receiver. Damon can't deliver the ball on the money. Finally, Damon sure seems to enjoy going to a fetal postition when touched by a defender.

KcMizzou
Why didn't we use Bowe early?

The guy looks like a seasoned vet out there...

cdcox
10-07-2007, 02:12 PM

All bets for what? 9-7? OHHH NOOOEES!!!!11!

keg in kc
We just got embarrassed on our home field by a team that'll struggle to reach .500.

So, yeah, not overreacting.

Reerun_KC
Shoulder contusion gives Hermy the out he needed.
One can only Hope!

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
As few yards as he had it's not that big a surprise.

beach tribe
10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
One can only Hope!
Bet on it.

J Diddy
10-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Why didn't we use Bowe early?

The guy looks like a seasoned vet out there...
He kept running long routes, Demon Hard-on couldn't throw that far

Deberg_1990
We just got embarrassed on our home field by a team that'll struggle to reach .500.

No, thats a damn good, solid football team we got beat by. Give them some credit.

blueballs
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171716

DFB
We have MUCH BIGGER problems than quarterback? We rushed for TEN YARDS!

Hammock Parties

The Jags are an excellent football team. Don't underrate them. They will make the playoffs this year. Probably the top wildcard seed.

the Talking Can
"just because our offense sucked in preseason doesn't mean it will suck in the regular season"

"we have better players on the OL than last year so will defintely be better this year"

etc...

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 02:15 PM
No, thats a damn good, solid football team we got beat by. Give them some credit.I agree that the Jags are good.

Much better than I realized.

beach tribe
10-07-2007, 02:15 PM
We have a lot of problems. Huard=1

beach tribe
10-07-2007, 02:16 PM
"just because our offense sucked in preseason doesn't mean it will suck in the regular season"

"we have better players on the OL than last year so will defintely be better this year"

etc...
I am guilty of this. I never thought the Oline would be this bad. This Crow tastes baaaaaaad too.

boogblaster
10-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Croyle is badly needed.. If we could pass down-field it would help our running game some..that said, our Oline does suck.. Plus we played against a very good defense today, maybe the best defense we'll play this year ...

Deberg_1990
10-07-2007, 02:17 PM
I agree that the Jags are good.

They kind of remind me of an old Marty team. Circa, 1995, 97.

Methodical and deadly.

Otter
10-07-2007, 02:18 PM
GoChiefs why don't you honor your bet not to be here.

Coach
10-07-2007, 02:19 PM

All right Mr. Göring, the Germans were successful in their blitzkreig becuase of the air attack, no?

Obviously, the QB cannot throw a deep pass, let alone, complete one accurately.

6-7 335
So this win is all your fault?

The Jags didn't do SHIT and still won.

ROFL

keg in kc
No, thats a damn good, solid football team we got beat by. Give them some credit.You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. And mine is that Jax is a mediocre team that just beat a bad one. Because after watching our first 5 games, during which we've had about 1.5 quarters of solid offensive play, I think it's safe we say we're circling the bowl and heading towards 6-10. If we win that many. We may be looking at 5-11 or 4-12.

So kudos to Jacksonville for beating a bad team on the road. That deserves respect in the NFL (any road win is a big deal), and they've done it two games in a row. It doesn't, however, convince me that they're playoff calibre.

Hammock Parties
GoChiefs why don't you honor your bet not to be here.

Uh, what? I made no bets.

Deberg_1990
10-07-2007, 02:20 PM
The line is awful. The Run game is going to be bad all year. Theres probably not much we can do there.

We need to find out if Croyle can play or not. If that means going 5-11, so be it.

ROYC75
10-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Bottom line is ...... We Suck, WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT WE WERE........

Coach
10-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Bottom line is ...... We Suck, WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT WE WERE........

HIGH PERFORMANCE HELICOPTERS!

NUMBER7
I agree that the Jags are good.

The Jags are solid at almost every position....the AFC South has now become one of the toughest, if not the toughest division in football.

Hammock Parties
The line is awful. The Run game is going to be bad all year. Theres probably not much we can do there.

We can stop playing Minnesota, Chicago, Jacksonville and San Diego.

I'll panic if we can't run on the Bengals next week.

6-7 335
10-07-2007, 02:22 PM

What an ignorant statement.

You'r just bitter.

Guess what.. We're above .500.. Where are yall?

I remember you. Oh confident one. You need to take your red and yellow glasses off and take a look at the team that beat you.

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:22 PM
We have a lot of problems. Huard=1

Ok.

But if you're going to make this whole thread about Huard sucking, then you need your head examined. If we don't fix this line and be able to run the ball, we're drafting early....regardless who's QB.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Stop cheating on Larry.

Comments like that following a game like this is why no one takes your "sports knowledge" seriously.
Amen. That's what happens when you are self appointed.

JuicesFlowing
10-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Huard didn't win the game, he didn't lose the game. That's what he is programmed to do, right? Where in the hell was our run defense? We turned into the 2003 Greg Robinson Chiefs ... Having said all of that, I hope Huard sits the rest of the year.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Ok.

But if you're going to make this whole thread about Huard sucking, then you need your head examined. If we don't fix this line and be able to run the ball, we're drafting early....regardless who's QB.
EXACTLY. So we might as well get Croyle and Bowe working together at game speed rather than "grooming" a 12 year backup. If at the end of the year Croyle is still making dumb rookie throws, then we know we need to address QB in the off season.

Deberg_1990
10-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Ok.

Agreed. This team has alot of problems...same as last year.

The Run D sucks. 3rd down D sucks. The offense cant score TD's....thats a killer combonation.

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:28 PM
EXACTLY. So we might as well get Croyle and Bowe working together at game speed rather than "grooming" a 12 year backup. If at the end of the year Croyle is still making dumb rookie throws, then we know we need to address QB in the off season.

Ok, fine bring in Croyle. Bring in Len Dawson.

This game was not about the quarterback. It was about the run game. LJ and the line HAVE to be fixed. Or we're not winning ANYMORE games this season.

Dave Lane
10-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Ok.

Well thats true. Although the pass blocking has been very good...

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:30 PM
We can stop playing Minnesota, Chicago, Jacksonville and San Diego.

I'll panic if we can't run on the Bengals next week.

The Jags were ranked 26th in rushing defense before they played us.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 02:31 PM

etc...
You're not supposed to remember he said all that shit. What a fool.

NUMBER7
[QUOTE=JuicesFlowing]Huard didn't win the game, he didn't lose the game. That's what he is programmed to do, right? Where in the hell was our run defense?

It is just like Grunie said the other day the Chefs defense is all ESPN, trying to strip the ball hitting high instead of wrapping up. This D needs to go back to basic tackling drills. I could not believe how many times we witnessed that today.

DFB

Exactly. So it's on LJ and the line.

kcxiv
10-07-2007, 02:32 PM
We have alot of problems, Most are on offense. Run blocking and a QB that doesnt like to throw downfield unless he absolutely has too.

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:32 PM

This game was not about the quarterback. It was about the run game. LJ and the line HAVE to be fixed. Or we're not winning ANYMORE games this season.

It was about having safeties and LB's in the damn backfield on every play. That is about the QB.

the Talking Can
10-07-2007, 02:33 PM

you have one of the worst cases of "win now!" disease I've ever seen...

NUMBER7
10-07-2007, 02:33 PM
We have alot of problems, Most are on offense. Run blocking and a QB that doesnt like to throw downfield unless he absolutely has too.

The first part of your statement is key...we have a lot of problems...on both sides of the ball.

6-7 335
10-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Ignorant.

The first game we gave up 250+..

Since, 67 per game and that just got a LOT better after LJ's performance.

LJ trying to run = :banghead:

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:35 PM
you have one of the worst cases of "win now!" disease I've ever seen...

Agreed. I like to win. And often. And now.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 02:36 PM
What an ignorant statement.

You'r just bitter.

Guess what.. We're above .500.. Where are yall?

I remember you. Oh confident one. You need to take your red and yellow glasses off and take a look at the team that beat you.Red and yellow glasses? Confident one? You must have me confused with someone else. My comments all week were almost exclusively aloing the lines of how I thought KC and Jax were similar teams and because of that I didn't understand why the road team would be favored. I always said there was a chance we would lose, however.

And I think virtually the same thing now that I thought before the game, although KC is even worse than I thought. And a friendly word of advice: I wouldn't get carried away gloating about your team or your defense, because what you saw today, those of us who watch the Chiefs have seen every week this season. Your team, and specifically your defense, didn't do anything that Houston, Chicago, Minnesota and San Diego (for a half at least) didn't already do. We are horrible on offense, and it's now a trend, rather than an aberration.

Anyway, enjoy the win. I'd just temper the enthusiasm. Much like Denver, we're a very bad team.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 02:38 PM
you have one of the worst cases of "win now!" disease I've ever seen...What's funniest about that is that Huard gives us absolutely no chance to win. His "tools", such as they are, don't do anything but emphasize the problems the offense has.

6-7 335
10-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Red and yellow glasses? Confident one? You must have me confused with someone else. My comments all week were almost exclusively aloing the lines of how I thought KC and Jax were similar teams and because of that I didn't understand why the road team would be favored. I always said there was a chance we would lose, however.

And I think virtually the same thing now that I thought before the game, although KC is even worse than I thought. And a friendly word of advice: I wouldn't get carried away gloating about your team or your defense, because what you saw today, those of us who watch the Chiefs have seen every week this season. Your team, and specifically your defense, didn't do anything that Houston, Chicago, Minnesota and San Diego (for a half at least) didn't already do. We are horrible on offense, and it's now a trend, rather than an aberration.

Anyway, enjoy the win. I'd just temper the enthusiasm. Much like Denver, we're a very bad team.

All those teams held yall to ten yards rushing? Wow.

TG got his catches because we focuses on the run. We made Gramps beat us.

Good game. (I remember you as one talkin' shit to me. that is why I said that.)

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 02:39 PM

your and idiot

We all know this team has lots of problems. It's what we've been saying for WEEKS. This team has the kind of problems that keep a team from being successful in the post-season. That spells "no playoff wins" even if we manage to get there. So, let's give the kid some playing time and see what he is. Hutard has spent 12 years proving what he is. Everyone except about 5 posters on this board know what Hutard is. Now let's all find out what Croyle is.

*If* we're pleasantly surprised then he and Bowe will have had 10+ games this year to get their timing together so that they'll be that much more dangerous next year. That will also let us know that we can go almost all OL and CB in the draft.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Quit pointing out the facts.

DFB
your and idiot

We all know this team has lots of problems. It's what we've been saying for WEEKS. This team has the kind of problems that keep a team from being successful in the post-season. That spells "no playoff wins" even if we manage to get there. So, let's give the kid some playing time and see what he is. Hutard has spent 12 years proving what he is. Everyone except about 5 posters on this board know what Hutard is. Now let's all find out what Croyle is.

*If* we're pleasantly surprised then he and Bowe will have had 10+ games this year to get their timing together so that they'll be that much more dangerous next year. That will also let us know that we can go almost all OL and CB in the draft.

No. You're an idiot.

Coach
Exactly. So it's on LJ and the line.

Horseshit. Even a NFL Team that is ranked 32nd in Rush Defense will still put 8 or 9 men in the box when it comes to the Chiefs.

Why?

Becuase they do not respect our passing game. The reason being is becuase of the shitty Quarterbacking in Damon Horrid.

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Ignorant.

The first game we gave up 250+..

Since, 67 per game and that just got a LOT better after LJ's performance.

LJ trying to run = :banghead:

Ignorant? It's a fact. I know TN somehow slashed you guys and we couldn't with a RB paid 5-6 times what theirs are paid. I know that with two great DT's you guys should put up better numbers over the course of the year, but GoChiefs is trying to act like everything will be fine once we play some teams with sh***y run D's.

FringeNC
10-07-2007, 02:42 PM
If your O-line can't run-block, throw the ball every down. It's not like Huard was getting sacked as much as McNabb was last week. Yes, our running blocking sucks, but it doesn't help with bad-play calling, and playing Downfield Damon.

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Ok.

Hypothetically speaking of course, Croyle plays next week. And we rush for under 100, then what's the excuse?

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 02:44 PM
*If* we're pleasantly surprised then he and Bowe will have had 10+ games this year to get their timing together so that they'll be that much more dangerous next year. That will also let us know that we can go almost all OL and CB in the draft.About Bowe..

There's no doubt about that guy anymore, is there?

He looks like a polished NFL vet. (a star)

That's the thing... as rough as things are this year, we do have young talent.

Drafting Bowe might have been a jackpot.

Simplex3
No. You're an idiot.
Check the Lexicon, n00b.

DFB
About Bowe..

There's no doubt about that guy anymore, is there?

He looks like a polished NFL vet. (a star)

That's the thing... as rough as things are this year, we do have young talent.

Drafting Bowe might have been a jackpot.

Agreed. Give Carl credit.

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:47 PM
your and idiot

You're a moron. Better?

Simplex3
LMAO

As much as I dislike Herm I give HIM the credit on the draft picks. I've said that Herm could be my head scout any day. Just not my head coach.

siberian khatru
You're a moron. Better?

It's "moran."

NUMBER7
10-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Horseshit. Even a NFL Team that is ranked 32nd in Rush Defense will still put 8 or 9 men in the box when it comes to the Chiefs.

Why?

Becuase they do not respect our passing game. The reason being is becuase of the shitty Quarterbacking in Damon Horrid.

Dude! He was 19 of 30 today. We have so many issues on this team on both sides of the ball.

HypnotizedMonkey
LJ is not making plays no matter who you blame it on. Croyle scored a TD on a D that had won the game already.... wow. It's not like he came in and was SO accurate on his throwing either. It's time to see Croyle start... the bad thing about this is, you can't expect him to play well, but I do feel the need for change at QB. Jax did a good job of ramming it up the middle and converting 3rd downs. They played a VERY solid game.

banyon

So he got 1 right? Great. I guess we shouldn't let it bother us that our team is a POS then? Surely he had no hand in that?

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 02:49 PM
LMAO

As much as I dislike Herm I give HIM the credit on the draft picks. I've said that Herm could be my head scout any day. Just not my head coach.Heh.

Maybe Herm's the Quin Snyder of the NFL.

Great eye for talent... can't coach a lick.

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Ok.

Hypothetically speaking of course, Croyle plays next week. And we rush for under 100, then what's the excuse?

If we are over 100, what's your excuse for Damon Putrid?

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:50 PM
It's "moran."

ROFL oh, boy...

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:52 PM
If we are over 100, what's your excuse for Damon Putrid?

Even though we're playing against Cincy....I won't have an excuse. If Brodie can win games for us, I'll join the Brodie Croyle Fan Club! Great! Fantastic! I want to win. Period. Guilty. What I'm saying is we have bigger problems than QB. Not just Huard vs. Croyle.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 02:52 PM
All those teams held yall to ten yards rushing? Wow.I don't think any of them were 10 yards, but we haven't been able to run the ball all season, including 80% of last week's game against SD. Heading into the game we were averaging something like 3 yards/carry, and, as I recall, we didn't reach 80 yards on the ground in any of our first 3 games (72 against Houston, 70 against Chicago, 50 against Minnesota).

We're bad running the ball...TG got his catches because we focuses on the run. We made Gramps beat us.Which is what everyone does every week...Good game. (I remember you as one talkin' shit to me. that is why I said that.)I didn't talk shit, I simply said that it was ironic when you said something about "people from other teams trying to tell you about yours". Then I think I said you were trolling passive-aggressively because, well, that's what I thought. And what I think. Apologies if I'm wrong about that, but you've followed the MO to a T.

And that was the extent of it. I don't talk smack, and I don't get personal. It's a waste of time in my book. I really am just here to talk football, and express my opinion, which may or may not mesh with any- or every-one else's.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 02:53 PM
You're a moron. Better?
"moran", n00b.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/moran-7512.jpg

Coach
10-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Even though we're playing against Cincy....I won't have an excuse. If Brodie can win games for us, I'll join the Brodie Croyle Fan Club! Great! Fantastic! I want to win. Period. Guilty. What I'm saying is we have bigger problems than QB. Not just Huard vs. Croyle.

Sorry, we don't take applications from people who commit high treason from a different regime.

banyon
10-07-2007, 02:57 PM

The Talking Can was right. You want to win a little now at the expense of building a legit contender really bad.

DFB
10-07-2007, 02:58 PM
"moran", n00b.

I'm sure you're making an outdated irony joke. But you do realize it's 'moron' in the dictionary and in all uses of correct grammar and writing? :shake:

Anyways, back to our terrible run game.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm sure you're making an outdated irony joke. But you do realize it's 'moron' in the dictionary and in all uses of correct grammar and writing? :shake:

Your retarted.

Basileus777
10-07-2007, 03:01 PM

You need to review your Chiefsplanet lexicon.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:01 PM
The Talking Can was right. You want to win a little now at the expense of building a legit contender really bad.

Yes. I'll make no bones about it. Wanting to win is not a crime. I don't believe you have to trash a season in order to win down the road. You can make progress to becoming a 'great' team, while still being a 'good' team. Today, we were neither.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Your retarted.

No. You're retarded.

KcMizzou

Anyways, back to our terrible run game.Your and idiot.

Simplex3

ChiefsPlanet has a Lexicon that, as a n00b, you are probably unaware of. "your and idiot" and "moran" are not spelled that way by mistake. They have a meaning. A meaning you are obviously missing.

fuqtard

keg in kc
Yes. I'll make no bones about it. Wanting to win is not a crime. I don't believe you have to trash a season in order to win down the road. You can make progress to becoming a 'great' team, while still being a 'good' team. Today, we were neither.I want to win now, too.

Which is why I want Croyle playing. We obviously can't do it with Huard-ible in there.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 03:03 PM
No. You're retarded.

I'm a perfessional riter, your knot.

banyon

Read (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=168904&highlight=lexicon)...when in Rome.

DFB
You need to review your Chiefsplanet lexicon.

Oh, I know. I just don't do that. I worked too hard in life getting multiple degrees to not use my brain. I prefer to use correct grammar, spelling, the whole nine. :shrug:

siberian khatru
ChiefsPlanet has a Lexicon that, as a n00b, you are probably unaware of. "your and idiot" and "moran" are not spelled that way by mistake. They have a meaning. A meaning you are obviously missing.

fuqtard

It's spelled "****tard."

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh, I know. I just don't do that. I worked too hard in life getting multiple degrees to not use my brain. I prefer to use correct grammar, spelling, the whole nine. :shrug:

Then just ignore it, rather than make an ass of yourself correcting people who clearly know better but are just engaging in Planet fun.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm a perfessional riter, your knot.

I can't read that.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Then just ignore it, rather than make an ass of yourself correcting people who clearly know better but are just engaging in Planet fun.

As am I. ROFL

banyon
10-07-2007, 03:06 PM

Ha. I'm sure I have just as many degrees as you, but somewhere in my education, I learned about linguistic sublety and irony.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 03:08 PM
The Jags are an excellent football team. Don't underrate them. They will make the playoffs this year. Probably the top wildcard seed.

Preceded by...

I've been up all night. I couldn't get to sleep. I just gave up.

I'm too excited to sleep.

I'm too excited to sleep because I think today could be the start of something special for the Chiefs.

I'm too excited because we have a great defense that's going to be out for blood today against a poor offensive football team.

I'm too excited because Dwayne Bowe is a stud and is only going to get better.

I'm too excited because Larry Johnson is frustrated and angry and is playing at home today and looking for his first touchdown.

I'm too excited because Eddie Kennison is back today and our offensive coaches are finally showing signs of removing their heads from their asses.

F*ck sleep.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Ha. I'm sure I have just as many degrees as you, but somewhere in my education, I learned about linguistic sublety and irony.

I did, too. I just prefer to use proper grammar. That's all. No biggie.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Preceded by...

WOW. That's embarrassing.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Where was Bennett today? Only one touch.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
WOW. That's embarrassing.Yeah, that'll leave a mark.

Hamas pwns GC.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
So like Herm and Carl you're too stupid to adjust to your surroundings? Got it.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:12 PM
So like Herm and Carl you're too stupid to adjust to your surroundings? Got it.

Ok. I responded to you 'correctly' as a joke. Then you come back to the lexicon. Then I just keep rolling with it. It was a joke. My apologies. Holy cow.

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Meh. I was excited. So what? I'll be excited next Sunday, too. Blow me.

Simplex3
Yeah, that'll leave a mark.

Hamas pwns GC.
That's "owns". [/DFB]

DFB

Hamas pwns GC.

Apparently. Wow. Burn.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Meh. I was excited. So what? I'll be excited next Sunday, too. Blow me.As you should.

That's why we're fans.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
That's "owns". [/DFB]

ROFL

See, that's funny. Sorry, geez. Didn't mean to get you guys OFF of your "kill Damon" soapbox. :D

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't hold that against GC a bit... gotta love the enthusiasm.

But that, combined with his posts this afternoons... heh...

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 03:16 PM

Hamas pwns GC.

The guy is the board's equivalent of a TV gambling "expert". Predict both outcomes, and then stay silent about the one you f*cked up while talking about how accurate your predictions are.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:17 PM

The only thing that concerns me is we play Cincy. It's entirely possible that LJ and the offense run wild next week. Then TPTB will think the line/rushing problem is fixed. Only to get socked again later.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 03:19 PM
He's too stupid.

DFB
10-07-2007, 03:19 PM
He's too stupid.

HEY! Shit Towne, is that you?

FloridaMan88
10-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Is it a requirement that you have to hand over your genitals to Carl Peterson in order to work for Wargarbage Illustrated?

Apparently

Hammock Parties
10-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Is it a requirement that you have to hand over your genitals to Carl Peterson in order to work for Wargarbage Illustrated?

Apparently

I've criticized the Chiefs and Peterson himself on many occasions.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 03:23 PM
It's "moran."
You're wasting your time. This guy will never fit in.

MadMax
10-07-2007, 03:44 PM
I've criticized the Chiefs and Peterson himself on many occasions.

Maybe if you spit his cock out before criticizing him it will mean something? ROFL

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Maybe if you spit his cock out before criticizing him it will mean something? ROFL
LMAO

Ugly Duck
10-07-2007, 03:46 PM
10 yds is ridiculous. Granted, the line has alot to do with that.

Ya think?

banyon
10-07-2007, 04:10 PM

Good Lord look at this thread on the Mange:

THE AFC WEST IS A TWO TEAM RACE (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=61459)

TEX
10-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Um... no it's not. Some did predict this O-line would $UCK. And others said it would be better than last year because Black was gone and Welbourn could fill in for Shields nicely. Those that had opinion # 2 were dead wrong. Truth is it is better at pass blocking than run blocking so....but then there's Herm and his stupid philosophy, so...it is what we see.

IMO, coaching has failed to put the players it has in the best position to win by letting them do what they do best, rather than asking them to do what they can't do over and over again.

Logical
10-07-2007, 06:53 PM

Oh really on August 6th I said this

Why would I do that now I have already said (many times) that I expect this o-line to not be as good as last years.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4121004

Logical
10-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Here I was on August 15th

A subpar Will Shields is better than Wellbourn.

Our tackles this year are not any better and I have said that from the start. I am not backing off my statement. This line is not as good as last years line.http://67.18.68.69/BB/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4140620

chiefsfan1963
10-07-2007, 07:18 PM

perhaps you could not predict it, but everyone else with half a brain saw this coming when Roaf retired the beginning of last year.

Looking forward to the complete firing of the entire front office!

Logical
10-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Wow as early as April I had great insight.

A second day of mourning, first was the retirement of Roaf, now Shields, the glory days of our offense are definitely gone. LJ will struggle to avg 4 ypc now that is for sure.http://67.18.68.69/BB/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3904543

Valiant
10-07-2007, 07:24 PM
The Jags are still not a good football club(not playoff material), we just suck that bad with inconsistency.. We and the rest of the AFCW are unbelievably bad this year..

Kclee
10-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Wow as early as April I had great insight.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3904543

Rep for being able to type while using both hands to pat yourself on the back.