PDA

View Full Version : Be positive

big nasty kcnut
10-07-2007, 06:08 PM
With croyle in now i think our chiefs will be better. Also we need to remember that we facing the bungal.

milkman
10-07-2007, 06:12 PM
we facing the bungal.

Only one?

Rest of the team staying at home?

donkhater
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Why wouldn't the Bengals take the same strategy as everyone else? 8-9 in the box. Allow the passes to continue. Sooner or later Herm and Soalri will lose patience and try to run LJ because that is what LJ wants. KC will be put in long down situations and the offense will bog down.

donkhater
10-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Why wouldn't the Bengals take the same strategy as everyone else? 8-9 in the box. Allow the passes to continue until you figure out who Huard is zoomed in on. Sooner or later Herm and Solari will lose patience and try to run LJ because that is what LJ wants. KC will be put in long down situations and the offense will bog down.

siberian khatru
10-07-2007, 06:15 PM
we facing the bungal.

I suddenly have Jethro Tull playing in my head.

suds79
10-07-2007, 06:17 PM
With croyle in now i think our chiefs will be better. Also we need to remember that we facing the bungal.

As much as I want to see Brodie play so that we can see what we got, Damon has played pretty good.

So QB isn't the problem.

I don't see Brodie doing much more than what Damon has so far.

..I guess it'll at least be good to see where we're at as for the QBOTF

donkhater
10-07-2007, 06:22 PM
As much as I want to see Brodie play so that we can see what we got, Damon has played pretty good.

So QB isn't the problem.

I don't see Brodie doing much more than what Damon has so far.

I do. the offensive tempo just seems much greater with him in there.

If Peterson is interested in selling out Arrowhead the rest of the year, he'll warm to the idea of Croyle as well.

Basileus777
10-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Why wouldn't the Bengals take the same strategy as everyone else? 8-9 in the box. Allow the passes to continue. Sooner or later Herm and Soalri will lose patience and try to run LJ because that is what LJ wants. KC will be put in long down situations and the offense will bog down.

The Bengals don't have Stroud and Henderson or nearly the same amount of defensive talent as the Jags. If we can't run the ball next week we've reached 2006 Raiders level of offensive incompetence.

kcpasco
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Herm should just wait til the end of the week to announce Croyle as the starter, so that way the Bungals have to gameplan for both.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't do positive.

blueballs
10-07-2007, 06:39 PM
they're the been jaileds
all but one must have broken probation

Logical
10-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I am positive that what I saw today was a bad team.

Bugeater
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Only one?

Rest of the team staying at home?
I like our chances then.

milkman
10-07-2007, 07:18 PM
I like our chances then.

So do I.

But not enough to bet on them.

FAX
10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Herm should just wait til the end of the week to announce Croyle as the starter, so that way the Bungals have to gameplan for both.

ROFL

"Okay ... see this guy here? You've got to get pressure on him and stay tight to the WRs downfield because he can put heat on the ball and make you pay if there's any separation."

"Now, see this guy here? Pretend you're blitzing, make a real mean face, and he'll curl up like an overdone, coconut shrimp."

FAX