PDA

View Full Version : Another thing: D-Bowe show... Why is it always late?

wutamess
10-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I don't know who's the most stupid of the bunch? Solari, for not calling plays to get him the ball? Herm, for not making Solari call plays to get Bowe the ball? Huard for NOT getting Bowe the ball.

Why must we wait until late 3rd qtr to get him the ball when he's your true #1 legitimate threat to take over a game?

Think of it like this... For 3 qtrs he's running fly patterns, deep posts, deep slants that are constantly draining his energy (while he's playing decoy). Then near the end of the 3rd qtr the light bulb clicks for someone that, this is our only legitimate chance to score RIGHT NOW. Then the thinking suddenly goes to, "Let's get our playmaker involved and create a spark for the team". Why not do it earlier to open everything else up the rest of the game?

I'm not ready to give up just yet but this team methodology/stupidity is slowly driving me there.

cdcox
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Our brain trust is as sharp as a marble.

the Talking Can
10-07-2007, 06:18 PM
bad coaches
bad qB

KCinNY
10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Dammit Curl!!!:cuss:

Deberg_1990
10-07-2007, 06:23 PM
II'm not ready to give up just yet but this team methodology/stupidity is slowly driving me there.

Im not ready to just throw in the towel....But ive seen enough to be willing to gamble a years salary that the "Herm, Solari, Huard" trio will never win a playoff game.

Phobia
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM
SEND IT!!!!

blueballs
10-07-2007, 06:31 PM
I think Huard is scared to lose his job
Bowe is still just a fresh rookie
another reason to bench his ass