PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

keg in kc
03-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Now ROH just needs Paul London to come back home and the talent roster will be ridiculous, which is good because I can see WWE and/or TNA grabbing away guys like Nigel McGuinness and Claudio Castagnoli in the next year or so.They gave Claudio a look already, a year or two ago. He didn't make it as far as Colt Cabana.

Jerm
03-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Yeah, it was a great heel group with Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley, Prince Nana, sometimes Abyss. Right now it is Prince Nana, Jimmy Rave, Bison Smith (big dude who has been in NOAH for awhile) and Dirty Ernie Osiris as the "flagbearer" (he's a former ROH student).

Great heel factions are always good for a wrestling promotion. Face factions I don't care so much about, but strong heel factions are a must.

The Embassy vs. Generation Next in Steel Cage Warfare is still one of my favorite ROH matches to this day.

Their feud was awesome.

Swanman
03-23-2009, 12:24 PM
They gave Claudio a look already, a year or two ago. He didn't make it as far as Colt Cabana.

From what I remember, it was visa problems, not talent problems that stopped the deal last time. The guy has what they usually look for, he is pretty big and can work. Plus, he's got the great smarmy european asshole heel thing going.

keg in kc
03-23-2009, 12:27 PM
From what I remember, it was visa problems, not talent problems that stopped the deal last time. The guy has what they usually look for, he is pretty big and can work. Plus, he's got the great smarmy european asshole heel thing going.His style doesn't help him. Ditto for Nigel. They don't wrestle "the wwe way".

Personally, I think that's one thing they're really, really missing: foreign heels. Of the serious variety, not santino...

Swanman
03-23-2009, 12:29 PM
The Embassy vs. Generation Next in Steel Cage Warfare is still one of my favorite ROH matches to this day.

Their feud was awesome.

The first ROH show I attended was right in the middle of that feud that featured an 8-man tag. Gen Next had Austin Aries, Jack Evans, Matt Sydal and AJ Styles vs. the Embassy team of Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley, Prince Nana and Abyss. Not a bad collection of talent in one match.

Mecca
03-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Wow Abismo Negro is dead?

He was a pretty big deal down in Mexico...

unothadeal
03-23-2009, 06:59 PM
TYSON!!!TYSON!!!TYSON!!!RIGHT HAND!!!TYSON!!!DOWN GOES MICHAELS!!!

chiefs1111
03-23-2009, 07:06 PM
this Jericho vs the old geezers of wrestling angel is really lame lol

unothadeal
03-23-2009, 07:12 PM
this Jericho vs the old geezers of wrestling angel is really lame lol

Very anti-climatic

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Watching this match just really makes me want to be tied up by Mickie.

chiefs1111
03-23-2009, 08:53 PM
wow,Jerry the King calling out Jericho,didn't see that one coming,lol

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 08:55 PM
ROFLCopter....

Rhodes, FTW!!

Mecca
03-23-2009, 08:56 PM
This years mania looks like such shit....

I'm real pumped to see Orton lose let me tell ya.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Please stiff him w/ the sledge.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Only Triple HHH can be booked strong while handcuffed in a 3-1 beatdown.

Steph has lost all that baby weight. She looks good.

Mecca
And out comes a McMahon...

No one cares about Stephanie.

Mecca
Only Triple HHH can be booked strong while handcuffed in a 3-1 beatdown.

Triple H was the only heel ever in WWE that wasn't booked like a complete pussy.

Mecca
03-23-2009, 08:59 PM
And Orton kills her again.

'Hamas' Jenkins
God, I love that move.

keg in kc
Sounds like I missed a hell of a show.

Mecca
03-23-2009, 09:00 PM
I bet all the wrestlers who Stephanie told creative had nothing for them would have liked to do that to Stephanie, cue the DVD board saying we're all misogynistic now.

Mecca
03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
This is pretty funny aside from the fact that it pretty much guarantees that H is going over at Mania, god help us.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Orton is God.

keg in kc
03-23-2009, 09:03 PM
cue the DVD board saying we're all misogynistic now.Sorry, what? I was on the DVDA board.

chiefscafan
54.95? I don't think so.

Wwe is going to crap I knew way back when wcw went down that it was only a matter of time now WWE is sinking faster than the titanic!

Mecca
Yea H is gonna go over, this is going to be like the worst mania ever.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Orton is God.

Hit him again.

Mecca
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Sorry, what? I was on the DVDA board.

DVDVR it's a wrestling board that if you say anything bad about stephanie they call you a misogynist then say all wrestling fans are and hate women...

It's basically a board so full of smarks that don't want to be smarks that they are now psuedo marks.

Mecca
03-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Look at H no selling the hammer shot and moving around.

keg in kc
03-23-2009, 09:06 PM
DVDVR it's a wrestling board that if you say anything bad about stephanie they call you a misogynist then say all wrestling fans are and hate women...

It's basically a board so full of smarks that don't want to be smarks that they are now psuedo marks.ROFL totally over your head.

I know the board, I was making a double-vaginal/double-anal joke after you said we were misogynists.
:D

Mecca
03-23-2009, 09:07 PM
ROFL totally over your head.

I know the board, I was making a double-vaginal/double-anal joke after you said we were misogynists.
:D

Oh lol......well that board really sucks so it was all I was thinking about at the time.

chiefscafan
03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
He no saled the shot cause he's huntor the unbeatable sleeping with one of the bosses pays!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 09:12 PM
The entire IWC has been overrun with HHH markdom for about 4 years. They act like because the guy put over Batista that it somehow erased what he did before or since. In fact, since coming back from his second quad, he's been as bad as he ever was before.

BigRock
03-23-2009, 09:32 PM

And you disagree with this? I mean, obviously not ALL fans do, but it's not exactly rare. I don't remember where it was, but I recently saw a thread somewhere about Bret's ex-wife Julie daring to say something bad about him and the responses were somewhat alarming.

Basically 50 variations of the theme "****in bitch, what did she ever do except get fat and spend all his money while he was on the road 800 days a year". Nevermind that he admitted cheating on her about twice a day in his book.

unothadeal
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
The only thing H will sell is a quad tear

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 09:45 PM
The only thing H will sell is a quad tear

He does seem to have bad luck in KC. Too bad WM isn't at Arrowhead.

keg in kc
03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Jericho to open and Orton to close were all kinds of awesome, but this wrestlemania is still crap. They're really going to have to pull something out of the hat next week to get me to buy.

That kiss on Stephanie is my new favorite thing ever.

BryanBusby
03-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Between Orton, Jericho and Edge...this has to be the best pool of heels in quite awhile. It's too bad the pool of top faces aren't as good.

Wrestlemania will be great for MitB alone if Captain Charisma wins it. Also, the new Sprint Center is pretty damn nice.

Edit: Is there a reason Samoa Joe has a cock drawn on his face or is it just a random TNA thing? CROSSING THE LINE

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 11:42 PM
keg, why buy when you can just DL a torrent of it? Just stay away from the sites and this thread for a day, and all is well.

big nasty kcnut
03-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Better yet find a site to watch it on line for free.
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 12:40 AM
I like to buy one show a year. Just something I do.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 01:09 AM
Oh.
My.
God.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/9609952

BryanBusby
03-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Hot

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 01:23 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2mzfhud.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ujmopd.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/idf052.jpg

Boris The Great
03-24-2009, 03:36 AM
I think Steph got her tits done again. HEEL TURN.

BigRock
03-24-2009, 05:19 AM

She was definitely looking rather buoyant. I don't know if I'd go as far as another boob job, though. Maybe it's just the difference between the fairly conservative stuff she normally wears and the tight ass t-shirt she had on.

Either way, you go girl. Show them things off.

Swanman
03-24-2009, 07:56 AM
His style doesn't help him. Ditto for Nigel. They don't wrestle "the wwe way".

Personally, I think that's one thing they're really, really missing: foreign heels. Of the serious variety, not santino...

They could both easily adapt to the WWE style as neither of them are high-flyers and both have adapted a lot over their ROH careers. Nigel has used like 3 or 4 finishers (Tower of London, London Dungeon, Jawbreaker Lariat, etc.) that all work in the WWE world. He'd probably have to go with the London Dungeon (arm submission hold) as JBL would get his panties in a bunch if Nigel used the lariat.

As for Claudio, he also has a pretty nice moveset and no one currently uses his finisher in the E (Riccola Powerbomb).

Most importantly, both guys are pretty good size, over 6 foot tall and 240+. Both would do just fine in the E. Personally, I hope Vince's senile ass doesn't give them a look as I like them just fine in ROH.

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2009, 08:19 AM
I just hope Nigel's arms don't fall off. :(

Swanman
03-24-2009, 08:52 AM
I just hope Nigel's arms don't fall off. :(

Yeah, he's banged up right now. I have a feeling he's going to drop the belt to Jerry Lynn during Wrestlemania weekend then rest up and heal up for a little while. Or he will beat Lynn in a grueling match and then Tyler Black will cash in his title shot and take the belt off of him.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Torn biceps in both arms I think. Dude needs surgery in the worst way.

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Wrestlers are pretty much insane.

jlscorpio
03-24-2009, 10:18 AM
if TNA has any interest in saving their company now that ROH has a tv deal, let Foley do a mystery partner angle. He brings Sting a big birthday present, even though it's not his birthday, and out jumps ABDULLAH THE FREAKIN BUTCHER!!! Damn I'm a genius, HIRE ME NOW J-E-Double F-J-A-Double R- E-Double T!

Jerm
03-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Man, I wish they would've had Orton sledgehammer Stephanie last night instead of Huntah....he promised something so vile or whatever and all he did was DDT and kiss her lol.

They're making Orton look so weak it's not even funny...HHH does a friggin' "home invasion" and beats the crap out of Orton and gets arrested and all Orton does is DDT Steph and RKO her. It's hilarious.

You know that next week HHH is going to go nuts and run the show and do something that'll trump what we saw last night, again making Orton and Legacy look weak.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 10:35 AM
If hunter is strong next week, than Orton is probably going over at mania.

I just don't see it...

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Remember when people booed Priceless for being Priceless? Remember when it seemed like they had potential?

Those were the good ol' days.

Jerm
03-24-2009, 10:39 AM

I just don't see it...

It's HHH...don't rule it out lol.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't think they do anything but talk next week. I don't think there's any way they can improve on the angle after last night. They can only screw it up.

I really hope they don't screw it up.

BigCatDaddy
03-24-2009, 11:09 AM

I just don't see it...

I'm seeing either a Vince run in and HHH wins, or a Stephanie turn and cost HHH the match.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm seeing either a Vince run in and HHH wins, or a Stephanie turn and cost HHH the match.Vince has to come back at some point. God I hope it's not next monday.

I don't think a Stephanie heel turn would work. Which doesn't mean they won't do it.

They really should have waited a year on this angle, and made it Orton's babyface turn. Have him come in and be the new austin putting it in the face of the mcmahons. That would require HHH going full heel and being the family stooge, though. And then putting Orton over, of course.

This is being set up like they're going to have HHH destroy Orton and legacy, though. Shit, they can barely handle Hun-Tor 3 on 1 with a sledgehammer and one of Helmsley's wrists cuffed to the ropes. They need to bring DH Smith into Legacy so it's a fair fight.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Vince has to come back at some point. God I hope it's not next monday.

I don't think a Stephanie heel turn would work. Which doesn't mean they won't do it.

They really should have waited a year on this angle, and made it Orton's babyface turn. Have him come in and be the new austin putting it in the face of the mcmahons. That would require HHH going full heel and being the family stooge, though. And then putting Orton over, of course.

This is being set up like they're going to have HHH destroy Orton and legacy, though. Shit, they can barely handle Hun-Tor 3 on 1 with a sledgehammer and one of Helmsley's wrists cuffed to the ropes. They need to bring DH Smith into Legacy so it's a fair fight.

HHH will never allow himself to look weak, and now that it seems that he'll be moving back to Raw, he'll get to ruin that brand just like he did SD!. And he'll never put Orton over. He's had five years to do it, and still hasn't done it. In their entire history, HHH has ended every one of Orton's title reigns, and has never been cleanly beaten by him, unless you count getting beaten in a LMS match after wrestling two other matches "clean".

H beat Orton at Unforgiven '04, NYR '05, RR '05, NM '07, Backlash '08, Judgement Day '08, One Night Stand '08.

That's 7 wins in title matches. Orton's one win came at NM '07.

That's also dismissing DX's repeated ass kickings of Rated RKO, including after he tore a fucking quad.

I wish the company knew how badly they were shooting themselves in the foot by ruining Orton's momentum by just feeding him to HHH, but in the end I think we all know that how Paul looks in the short term trumps any long term booking plans or a vision for the company.

The guy is at a point in his career where he should be putting people over to establish them left and right, not burying 3 guys with loads of potential in order to keep his spot on the top. It's easy to be a top face when you get to annihilate everyone and cut worked shoot promos on people, but it doesn't mean that you are able to get over by your own force of will.

Look at all of the guys that Michaels has put over in the last two years, and he's still better in the ring and on the mic than HHH, but Aitch's ego won't let him appear weak in the slightest.

I honestly just wish the guy would blow another quad and be unable to come back from it. He drags the whole industry down.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 01:03 PM
It's kind of funny, the Rock was arguably the biggest, most-recognizable star of the last decade, and he put everybody over. He'd job to whoever they asked.

And then there's Hun-tor.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 01:15 PM
It's kind of funny, the Rock was arguably the biggest, most-recognizable star of the last decade, and he put everybody over. He'd job to whoever they asked.

And then there's Hun-tor.

Yup. It didn't matter if it was Ken Shamrock, Hurricane Helms, Brock Lesnar, or the Undertaker.

And then there is HHH, who needs a title resurrected so that he won't have to job to Lesnar.

BigRock
03-24-2009, 01:48 PM
And then there is HHH, who needs a title resurrected so that he won't have to job to Lesnar.

Yeah, that isn't what happened at all.

I know I've said this before, but since you just went off on another "the internet has turned into HHH marks" thing last night, it bears repeating: nobody has turned into HHH marks. They just aren't completely insane (and usually around 65% wrong) about him like you are.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah, that isn't what happened at all.

I know I've said this before, but since you just went off on another "the internet has turned into HHH marks" thing last night, it bears repeating: nobody has turned into HHH marks. They just aren't completely insane (and usually around 65% wrong) about him like you are.

Don't worry, we've long established the fact that you are a Triple H mark.

The guy is bad for business, period. He's a bigger backstage politician than Hogan ever was, puts fewer people over than Taker, and buries more people than Austin, all the while not being able to draw dick.

He's an above average worker and above average on the stick, but he's so insecure that he cannot be put on the level with anyone else.

For being a student of the game, it's pretty damned funny that he never learned the most elemental lesson of wrestling--you are only as good as your opponent.

Hogan was a great draw because he allowed himself to get dominated by monsters up until the Superman comeback. Rock allowed inferior guys to go over him without a second's notice. Foley and Flair have made dozens of guys, including in Foley's case, HHH.

Yet there he is, last night, more than holding his own in a 3-1 altercation, and even getting in a lot of shots while handcuffed, and no selling a sledgehammer shot.

Jerm
03-24-2009, 02:53 PM
That was the great thing during the entire Austin, Rock, Foley, Angle main event era...the fact that they were willing to put guys over and it made for a much more unpredictable and entertaining product.

Swanman
03-24-2009, 02:57 PM

The guy is bad for business, period. He's a bigger backstage politician than Hogan ever was, puts fewer people over than Taker, and buries more people than Austin, all the while not being able to draw dick.

He's an above average worker and above average on the stick, but he's so insecure that he cannot be put on the level with anyone else.

For being a student of the game, it's pretty damned funny that he never learned the most elemental lesson of wrestling--you are only as good as your opponent.

Hogan was a great draw because he allowed himself to get dominated by monsters up until the Superman comeback. Rock allowed inferior guys to go over him without a second's notice. Foley and Flair have made dozens of guys, including in Foley's case, HHH.

Yet there he is, last night, more than holding his own in a 3-1 altercation, and even getting in a lot of shots while handcuffed, and no selling a sledgehammer shot.

Dominant babyfaces rarely draw as well as underdog babyfaces that take a fair amount of punishment. Steve Austin, during his chase of Shawn Michaels, got the shit kicked out of him a bunch of times by DX until he was able to get his hands on Michaels at WM. That's what fans want to see. They don't want to see a face dominate the heels week after week then get the duke at WM. It's completely anti-climactic.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Dominant babyfaces rarely draw as well as underdog babyfaces that take a fair amount of punishment. Steve Austin, during his chase of Shawn Michaels, got the shit kicked out of him a bunch of times by DX until he was able to get his hands on Michaels at WM. That's what fans want to see. They don't want to see a face dominate the heels week after week then get the duke at WM. It's completely anti-climactic.

Hell, even look at the way Cena was booked during his longest push. He'd get his ass whipped for three weeks, then win at the PPV. In fact, for all the bitching about Cena, he took the fall at Mania, took one at Backlash, jobbed clean to fucking JBL, to Batista, and let HHH get his pin back. Then, he goes out clean in the Elimination Chamber.

On the other hand, you've got Trips, who gets in an altercation with several guys, then whips their ass with the help of Londrick, and then decides to kick-hook-Pedigree them. What is the point of that? How does that help anyone but Triple H?

Hell, last year at the Raw before 'Mania, Orton tapped out in the middle of the ring to a 300 year old Ric Flair. I'm trying to imagine Evolution-era H doing that...yeah, no.

Demonpenz
03-24-2009, 03:27 PM
you guys are rasslin nerds

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 03:32 PM

Guilty as charged.

The Franchise
03-24-2009, 03:34 PM

Pics GD Pics!

Demonpenz
03-24-2009, 03:34 PM
I love rasslin too but I don't why you would get this far into it if you know it is fake

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 03:38 PM
I love rasslin too but I don't why you would get this far into it if you know it is fake

It's the same reason why people argue about TV shows. It's entertainment. Imagine if The Office were dominated by Angela, and no one else. It would kill the show, especially when you had all that other comedic talent just waiting in the wings.

Or imagine having the early 80's SNL lineup and them focusing on Joe fuckin' Piscipo.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Pics GD Pics!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/coOGRFKLaQE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/coOGRFKLaQE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 03:41 PM
She has what I like to refer to as 'boobloons'.

BigRock
03-24-2009, 03:45 PM

See, this is your problem. In the process of your seemingly endless attempts to make everyone burn with as much hatred towards HHH as you do, you spout off a tremendous amount of bullshit.

That stuff you were saying last week, acting like HHH would never job at WrestleMania? Bullshit. Your thing about Lesnar? Bullshit. Saying HHH no-sold* the sledgehammer shot last night? Bullshit. I could go on and on and on.

(*See, if he hadn't sold it, he would have stood there like it hadn't happened. He wouldn't have fallen to to the mat and laid there the rest of the show. You can say he didn't sell it enough, but that's a far cry from not selling at all. But the constant over-the-top hyperbole is more of the bullshit.)

And when anyone actually calls you on any of this stuff, well, they're just an HHH mark. You just said it yourself last night: you seriously think THE ENTIRE INTERNET has become HHH marks over the last few years.

You've reached that Reerun_KC point where you don't care how wrong it is or how dumb it is, you're going to keep on saying it anyway. Except we're talking about Triple H instead of Herm Edwards. There were people who didn't think Herm was a great coach and didn't want him to stay in KC, but they still knew bullshit when they saw it. And they would call it out.

Same thing here. There are people who are tired as hell of HHH and sick of him winning all the time, but they still posess the ability to recognize bullshit. But you can't seem to wrap your mind around this. If anyone dares defend HHH, even from the ridiculous or the flat-out false, they're damn dirty HHH lovers.

It's like you can't imagine that you're the one being insane, so it has to be everybody else who's crazy.

I had an uncle like that. We had to put him in a home.

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2009, 03:47 PM
http://j.photos.cx/hoganastonishedandappalled-757.gif

http://j.photos.cx/cenawtf-392.jpg

http://j.photos.cx/lincolnclothes-d0a.gif

Boris The Great
03-24-2009, 03:51 PM
<object width=\\\"480\\\" height=\\\"295\\\"><param name=\\\"movie\\\" value=\\\"http://www.youtube.com/v/coOGRFKLaQE&hl=en&fs=1\\\"></param><param name=\\\"allowFullScreen\\\" value=\\\"true\\\"></param><param name=\\\"allowscriptaccess\\\" value=\\\"always\\\"></param><embed src=\\\"http://www.youtube.com/v/coOGRFKLaQE&hl=en&fs=1\\\" type=\\\"application/x-shockwave-flash\\\" allowscriptaccess=\\\"always\\\" allowfullscreen=\\\"true\\\" width=\\\"480\\\" height=\\\"295\\\"></embed></object>

There are some women who, for no particular rhyme or reason, just do it for me.

Stephanie is one such example.

Boris The Great
03-24-2009, 03:51 PM
You\'ve reached that Reerun_KC point

low blow

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 03:54 PM
See, this is your problem. In the process of your seemingly endless attempts to make everyone burn with as much hatred towards HHH as you do, you spout off a tremendous amount of bullshit.

That stuff you were saying last week, acting like HHH would never job at WrestleMania? Bullshit. Your thing about Lesnar? Bullshit. Saying HHH no-sold* the sledgehammer shot last night? Bullshit. I could go on and on and on.

(*See, if he hadn't sold it, he would have stood there like it hadn't happened. He wouldn't have fallen to to the mat and laid there the rest of the show. You can say he didn't sell it enough, but that's a far cry from not selling at all. But the constant over-the-top hyperbole is more of the bullshit.)

And when anyone actually calls you on any of this stuff, well, they're just an HHH mark. You just said it yourself last night: you seriously think THE ENTIRE INTERNET has become HHH marks over the last few years.

You've reached that Reerun_KC point where you don't care how wrong it is or how dumb it is, you're going to keep on saying it anyway. Except we're talking about Triple H instead of Herm Edwards. There were people who didn't think Herm was a great coach and didn't want him to stay in KC, but they still knew bullshit when they saw it. And they would call it out.

Same thing here. There are people who are tired as hell of HHH and sick of him winning all the time, but they still posess the ability to recognize bullshit. But you can't seem to wrap your mind around this. If anyone dares defend HHH, even from the ridiculous or the flat-out false, they're damn dirty HHH lovers.

It's like you can't imagine that you're the one being insane, so it has to be everybody else who's crazy.

I had an uncle like that. We had to put him in a home.

ROFL..

That is fucking hilarious. I actually said that the IWC have become marks. They do so because they want to be hipsters.

FWIW, I think that you are the only person I've seen in this thread who actually defends the booking of Triple H, and I'm the one making preposterous claims. That is classic.

The funny thing is that if you'd just look back on the last two or so pages, you'd see Mecca, keg, me, uno, chiefsca, and Jerm all bashing HHH, but I'm the one using hyperbole to make my points since I'm the only one calling him out.

This is why I called you a mark.

Edit...I forgot to add Peanut into the coterie of HHHaters.

Swanman
03-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Hell, even look at the way Cena was booked during his longest push. He'd get his ass whipped for three weeks, then win at the PPV. In fact, for all the bitching about Cena, he took the fall at Mania, took one at Backlash, jobbed clean to ****ing JBL, to Batista, and let HHH get his pin back. Then, he goes out clean in the Elimination Chamber.

On the other hand, you've got Trips, who gets in an altercation with several guys, then whips their ass with the help of Londrick, and then decides to kick-hook-Pedigree them. What is the point of that? How does that help anyone but Triple H?

Hell, last year at the Raw before 'Mania, Orton tapped out in the middle of the ring to a 300 year old Ric Flair. I'm trying to imagine Evolution-era H doing that...yeah, no.

I don't know if this is true, but I remember a story about HHH getting pissed that CM Punk was getting louder pops than him at Survivor Series a couple years ago, and coincidentally Punk was pushed down the card after that. There were also stories of Punk's "attitude" around the same time, so who knows, but it definitely sounds like a HHH trick.

Jerm
03-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Supposedly HHH, HBK, and Arn Anderson all had heat with Punk because of the style he worked and that he "stole moves from Japan" or some crap like that...it was beyond stupid.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't know if this is true, but I remember a story about HHH getting pissed that CM Punk was getting louder pops than him at Survivor Series a couple years ago, and coincidentally Punk was pushed down the card after that. There were also stories of Punk's "attitude" around the same time, so who knows, but it definitely sounds like a HHH trick.

Peanut had an awesome gif of that a while back.

BigRock
03-24-2009, 04:04 PM
The funny thing is that if you'd just look back on the last two or so pages, you'd see Mecca, keg, me, uno, chiefsca, and Jerm all bashing HHH, but I'm the one using hyperbole to make my points since I'm the only one calling him out.

Once again, we're failing to recognize the line between valid criticism and completely over-the-top bullshit. Did you miss the examples I gave of things you have said... just in the last week, mind you... that are utterly and totally false? Should I add to the list?

When other guys start pulling the Reerun routine on a consistent basis, I'll mention it.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't know if this is true, but I remember a story about HHH getting pissed that CM Punk was getting louder pops than him at Survivor Series a couple years ago, and coincidentally Punk was pushed down the card after that. There were also stories of Punk's "attitude" around the same time, so who knows, but it definitely sounds like a HHH trick.I don't remember the exact details, but I vaguely remember a night on Raw when 5 or 6 of the faces were in the ring together, including CM Punk and I believe DX, and punk got what was really his first big pop on Raw. Like noticably loud, almost superstar pop. And they put the breaks on shortly thereafter.

I actually think it's pretty impressive the amount of pop he gets being only an upper midcard guy, and looking in no way like the kind of wrestler Vince wants to sell to his crowds. Almost all the house show reports list him as one of most popular wrestlers on the card.

BigRock
03-24-2009, 04:12 PM
low blow

True. A comparision to Reerun is slightly unfair.

Reerun, as I recall, admitted that he knew he was talking bullshit about Herm and that he just didn't care. So maybe I owe Reerun an apology.

lol joke

There are some women who, for no particular rhyme or reason, just do it for me.

Stephanie is one such example.

Seconded.

Though it's a shame how the loss of baby weight has reeked havoc on her now-flat booty.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Once again, we're failing to recognize the line between valid criticism and completely over-the-top bullshit. Did you miss the examples I gave of things you have said... just in the last week, mind you... that are utterly and totally false? Should I add to the list?

When other guys start pulling the Reerun routine on a consistent basis, I'll mention it.

Actually, it is true. HHH was never going to go up against Lesnar because Vince was not going to let him go over him. Hell, Taker jobbed clean to him and that almost never happens.

I never said HHH would never job @ WM, I said he would never job to Orton, and he'll never job as this "face" he's become. I know a little bit of wrestling history, so I'm aware that he has lost to Warrior, Benoit, Batista, Taker, and Cena, but only as a heel.

Furthermore, I'm not the first one to mention him no-selling that sledgehammer shot. A lot of people have mentioned it, including keg, who is the first one who mentioned it here.

But I'm inventing shit...ok.

Here, this is for you:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2gubmm0.gif

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Furthermore, I'm not the first one to mention him no-selling that sledgehammer shot. A lot of people have mentioned it, including keg, who is the first one who mentioned it hereDid I really say that?? 'cause I don't think he no-sold it. I was just commenting about the way he was almost holding his own against priceless while handcuffed to top rope. He went down with the hammer, though. As much as he ever does.

They've really booked them weak, that stable. They can't even beat up shane 1 on 1.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Did I really say that?? 'cause I don't think he no-sold it. I was just commenting about the way he was almost holding his own against priceless while handcuffed to top rope. He went down with the hammer, though. As much as he ever does.

They've really booked them weak, that stable. They can't even beat up shane 1 on 1.

My bad.

You're right. Mecca, Uno, and Chiefsca all mentioned the no-selling specifically about the hammer.

*Clearly, I was the one to first bring up his no-selling, though LMAO

BigRock
03-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Actually, it is true. HHH was never going to go up against Lesnar because Vince was not going to let him go over him. Hell, Taker jobbed clean to him and that almost never happens.

It's not true. You said, and I quote, "HHH, who needs a title resurrected so that he won't have to job to Lesnar".

You're mixing TV angles and real-life, I think. On TV, HHH won the #1 contender spot when Brock cost Undertaker the match. Then Brock immediately jumped to Smackdown, Undertaker followed him, and as #1 contender without a champion to wrestle, HHH was given the big gold belt.

In real life, WWE planned to send Brock to Smackdown with the world title, keep him there, and leave the I/C belt as the top belt on Raw. HHH said that was dumb because Raw would look stupid without a world champ. Thus, they brought back the big gold belt.

It had nothing to do with jobbing to Brock or not jobbing to Brock. HHH was never going to wrestle Brock. Bringing back the gold belt did not somehow get HHH out of losing to Brock. They just set HHH up as the #1 contender so there would be a reason to hand him the belt.

In a discussion of guys not doing jobs, that story of the belt coming back has no relevance to anything.

Furthermore, I'm not the first one to mention him no-selling that sledgehammer shot. A lot of people have mentioned it, including keg, who is the first one who mentioned it here.

I didn't say you were the only one to say it, or the first one to say it. But to say he "no sold" the shot is ridiculous hyperbole, this cannot be denied.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2gubmm0.gif

:(

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I'll tell you what, my interest in wrestlemania really piqued when they announced that match of the ages, John Bradshaw Lardfilled versus Misterio.

And making MnM versus the colons a lumberjack match? Ugh.

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't know if this is true, but I remember a story about HHH getting pissed that CM Punk was getting louder pops than him at Survivor Series a couple years ago, and coincidentally Punk was pushed down the card after that. There were also stories of Punk's "attitude" around the same time, so who knows, but it definitely sounds like a HHH trick.This was pretty much purely fabricated, as I recall, but that rumor did lead to this:

http://j.photos.cx/triplepunksurser-535.gif

Peanut had an awesome gif of that a while back.oh hey sup

BigRock
03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
what

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=46868"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=46868" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

BigRock
03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Wait, that was just the promo, sorry. I can't get an embed link for the actual match.

Although the promo is worth it for "I WANT THAT BEAR TO WALK THE AISLE".

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
what

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=46868"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=46868" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>Oh. My. God.

Jerm
03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
The Flair v. Bear videos have been beyond odd yet entertaining at the same time lol.

BigRock
03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Here's the match, if this link will fit:

http://www.commandandconquer.com/portal/site/redalert/article/detail;jsessionid=6A8B057F74266EB98D9352CEEFFD14CE.ea-e-h-p-del1-2?contentId=f8c1bf8fb6430210VgnVCM100000100d2c0aRCRD

Jerm
03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Here's the match, if this link will fit:

http://www.commandandconquer.com/portal/site/redalert/article/detail;jsessionid=6A8B057F74266EB98D9352CEEFFD14CE.ea-e-h-p-del1-2?contentId=f8c1bf8fb6430210VgnVCM100000100d2c0aRCRD

LMAO the Bear even did a Flair Flop!

Classic! ROFL

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 05:18 PM
What the fuck did I just watch?

Swanman
03-25-2009, 06:59 AM
Flair should now go to Chikara and wrestle the Soviet Cow. Yes, Chikara has some goofy-ass characters.

Swanman
03-25-2009, 07:03 AM
I actually think it's pretty impressive the amount of pop he gets being only an upper midcard guy, and looking in no way like the kind of wrestler Vince wants to sell to his crowds. Almost all the house show reports list him as one of most popular wrestlers on the card.

I think with Punk his popularity is due to a couple things. First, there are vocal fans (not tons of them, but enough) that know about his work in ROH, FIP, IWA-MS, MLW, etc. and know that he can bring the goods. Second, I think many fans are tired of the "larger-than-life" guys that are basically just roided up jerkoffs that lumber around the ring in a boring fashion. Punk isn't like that, he's a fairly normal size guy that can do about eleventy-billion different things in the ring.

SCChief
03-25-2009, 08:14 AM
I think with Punk his popularity is due to a couple things. First, there are vocal fans (not tons of them, but enough) that know about his work in ROH, FIP, IWA-MS, MLW, etc. and know that he can bring the goods. Second, I think many fans are tired of the "larger-than-life" guys that are basically just roided up jerkoffs that lumber around the ring in a boring fashion. Punk isn't like that, he's a fairly normal size guy that can do about eleventy-billion different things in the ring.

A lot of people also respect his whole "straight-edged" image. He has accomplished what he has in wrestling without being caught up in the vices attributed to practitioners of the field.

Swanman
03-25-2009, 10:12 AM
A lot of people also respect his whole "straight-edged" image. He has accomplished what he has in wrestling without being caught up in the vices attributed to practitioners of the field.

His image can be used in great gimmicks too. When he was a heel in the indies, he shoved his straight-edge lifestyle in people's faces and said he was better than them because of it. The height of that was the following clip from FIP:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M428s3YQw9E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M428s3YQw9E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Punk and Homicide had a falls count anywhere match that ended up in a stripclub so Punk gave a little editorial commentary to one of the strippers.

Jerm
03-25-2009, 10:32 AM
I still maintain that Punk's ROH promo about Raven being just like his dad and the entire straight edge theme is still one of the best ever...it's def. near the top.

It was absolutely awesome.

I also loved his promo where he signed his WWE contract ON the ROH World Title and ripped Foley apart when he came out...the Summer of Punk was epic.

Ultra Peanut
03-25-2009, 10:58 AM
umSubject: THE INCIDENT AT AAA WITH KONNAN AND JACK EVANS
Body: Hola Amigos. I want to share with you my side of the story on what happened at AAA. Here it goes-

This was my second show back with AAA, and the real "boss" of AAA, Konnan, was not happy about it. I tried to talk to him earlier in the show, and he ignored me. We have had problems for years. I have been negotiating with AAA for my comeback since October, but each time he was blocking me. Finally I made my return at the Rey De Reyes show, and everyone was cool with me backstage. Konnan was really late arriving to the event, 5 minutes before his match. Now at my second show, the vibe was different. I guess some of these guys got in trouble with the "boss" for talking to me.

I went out and had my match, which was really juicy, and when I returned to the lockerroom, I found my bag in a different area, and it was wet. I knew immediately Konnan was behind it. I opened the bag to find human feces inside. I immediately grabbed the bag and brought it to the owners of AAA. They were in shock. They know of my problems with Konnan, and knew he was behind it, but didnt do anything about it, because they are scared of him. Then i went up to Konnan and asked him what his problem was, and he sat there like a coward and denied everything. When we were in WCW he broke my ribs on purpose in a match. And remember when I got fired from WCW for that incident in Australia, well Konnan is the one who laced the pot with LCD and "forgot" to tell me. Even when i was in WWE he was trying to fuck with me. I am the one who got him the job in AAA. It took 2 years of convincing Antonio Pena to make that happen.

All of a sudden, I felt someone attack me from behind and start choking me. It was Jack Evans, who had been stiffing me in our match earlier in the night kicking me multiple times right in the face. At this point, Konnan got out of his seat and starting holding me down for Jack to hit me, and then started punching me too. None of the other wrestlers tried to break it up (because again, Konnan is the true "boss" of AAA and will screw with their career). Finally Sr Roldan, the owner of AAA came in and broke it up.

My nose has fractures, and I have lots of bruises. My eye is completely red but I am still Juicy. It took 2 guys to try and hurt me, but I still have my integrity and pride.

Konnan has alot of enemies in this business, and all his friends are fake. They only talk to him to keep their job. This is the truth. He has burned all his bridges in the USA, and once AAA finally realizes what an asshole he is and fires him, he will have nothing. I am really sad about this situation because at one time, we were really close friends, but now i realize he will never change. He is an egomaniac. He is a miserable human being. Ask anyone who isnt afraid of losing their job. AAA's top star Cibernetico even left the company recently because he couldnt stand dealing with Konnans politics/​bullshit.

I want to thank my friends, family, and fans for supporting me.

Interview requests can be sent to dejuice2@​gmail.​com.
​ I have alot more to talk about!

Thanks

Juvy aka Da Juice

chiefscafan
03-25-2009, 12:22 PM
The sad part is I like dx and hbk and hunter problem I have is hbk can put his ego aside and job to people and sell it. Where even when hunter does job, which is rarely, he gets right up after which makes it look tremendously fake and talked away from the victory of the other wrestler. I don't remember who said it but a perfect example is hardy finally winning the title a great moment. However it was ruined by after being pinned hunter getting up and laughing. Once again no selling, but who stands up to him anyone who does is gone from the WWE shortly thereafter.

Mecca
03-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Look we're talking about wrestling here, a business where guys bitch and bitch when they're coming up that they can't get a job and the top guys hold them down then as soon as they get in the spot they turn around and do the same thing. The only top guy who never complained or refused to do jobs was Rock.

Then throw on top of that, that this is the WWE. A company that could careless how over a wrestler is with the crowd they'd rather push their chosen ones 20 times until he's over. And Vince will always have his big man fetish so a big bodybuilder looking plodder will be given 22 chances while other guys get one.

I can really go on and on about all the things the WWE has done to make it where they choose who's over. 'WWE style" is a good example of this if you make everyone wrestle the same it's impossible for someone to get over on ring work. When you script everyone's promo it's impossible for a superior mic worker to stand out on natural charisma.

The WWE is about who Vince wants to be a star and telling the fans to like it, not the other way around. Not to mention the company pecking order is a giant deal there, in WCW guys got held down but no one cared how anyone wrestled so guys went out and put on matches they'd just get stuck in a spot and not be able to move.

In the WWE not only will you get stuck in a spot, but if you were to go out and put on a great match as a low midcarder opening the show a guy like Taker would throw a total bitch fit about how "that curtain jerker is showing is up". That's where I think the 'WWE Style" comes from. It's an easy way to take a great worker and really limit his ability to get over on ring work.

Also for what I said earlier about the misogynistic comment and what was given back...people don't hate Stephanie because she's a woman. People hate her because she's a shitass booker that only has that job because of her last name. People hate Russo to he's not a woman...

Brock
03-25-2009, 12:45 PM
When you script everyone's promo it's impossible for a superior mic worker to stand out on natural charisma.

Give me an example of this ever happening.

Mecca
03-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Give me an example of this ever happening.

CM Punk has outstanding charisma, not that you'd never know it with the shitty promos he's given to read.

It happens time and time again, Rob Van Dam was the most over guy in the company for a long period and could never move and was never really given an opportunity to move.

Brock
03-25-2009, 12:52 PM
CM Punk has outstanding charisma, not that you'd never know it with the shitty promos he's given to read.

It happens time and time again, Rob Van Dam was the most over guy in the company for a long period and could never move and was never really given an opportunity to move.

sounds like a load. You could give Ric Flair a soup can to read and he'd get over.

Mecca
03-25-2009, 12:55 PM
sounds like a load. You could give Ric Flair a soup can to read and he'd get over.

Flair has had some really bad WWE promos his own self....when you script out promos like that people who are actually good at it are hurt and then guys who aren't sound so ridiculous rehearsed it's funny.

John Cena is a good example he comes off like nothing more than a wannabe cut rate version of the Rock half the time.

keg in kc
03-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Punk himself is over despite the quality of the promos he's given.

The way he's booked is a bigger issue. They book him like he's misterio about two-thirds of the time, every win has to be a late flurry or a fluke, but he's managed to stay over despite that, too. I don't see them putting him in a main event program again, though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-25-2009, 02:19 PM

Why don't you compare this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/urfyqpPw9Pk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urfyqpPw9Pk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

to this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSgiQEPYu4U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSgiQEPYu4U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The reason why some guys like Jericho can cut great promos in the E is because they are allowed to go off script. Jericho and HBK basically wrote their own feud last year, and consequently, it was the best one of the year.

BigRock
03-25-2009, 02:24 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9100/1235949580938.jpg

Ultra Peanut
03-25-2009, 02:31 PM
http://j.photos.cx/therockandricflairpic-medium-a67.jpg

Also, I was going to nitpick Hamas for using that ECW debut promo as an example, but thinking back I can't recall the last time he got a chance to be on the mic for more than 15 seconds.

Swanman
03-25-2009, 02:31 PM
In the WWE not only will you get stuck in a spot, but if you were to go out and put on a great match as a low midcarder opening the show a guy like Taker would throw a total bitch fit about how "that curtain jerker is showing is up". That's where I think the 'WWE Style" comes from. It's an easy way to take a great worker and really limit his ability to get over on ring work.

For a given card to flow well, it is not good for the first match to be the best match on the show, so there is some merit to main eventers getting pissed, but the WWE guys are more worried about their spot than the flow of the card. You don't want to burn out the fans before the main event.

ROH does a great job with curtain jerking matches. It's always a fun match but not a match that's going to steal the show. The point of the opening match is to pop the crowd a little bit and get them warmed up for the rest of the show. Guys still go all out but the match length is kept pretty short.

keg in kc
03-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Also, I was going to nitpick Hamas for using that ECW debut promo as an example, but thinking back I can't recall the last time he got a chance to be on the mic for more than 15 seconds.He doesn't get to talk much.

I think the slammies were the last time.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-25-2009, 02:41 PM
For a given card to flow well, it is not good for the first match to be the best match on the show, so there is some merit to main eventers getting pissed, but the WWE guys are more worried about their spot than the flow of the card. You don't want to burn out the fans before the main event.

ROH does a great job with curtain jerking matches. It's always a fun match but not a match that's going to steal the show. The point of the opening match is to pop the crowd a little bit and get them warmed up for the rest of the show. Guys still go all out but the match length is kept pretty short.

I don't think Shawn Michaels ever got that memo.

BigRock
03-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Lacey Von Erich must be like Teddy Hart on PMS for WWE to have given up on a chick this hot.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ei93yTpJSj0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ei93yTpJSj0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BigRock
03-26-2009, 09:01 PM
As a follow-up, just in case it hasn't been posted:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gdnB7OLHNwM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gdnB7OLHNwM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

unothadeal
03-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Anyone played Legends of Wrestlemania yet? It's good for a few hours.

keg in kc
03-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Lacey Von Erich must be like Teddy Hart on PMS for WWE to have given up on a chick this hot.Good lord that was awful, lmao

Mecca
03-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Lacey Von Erich essentially just stopped showing up for training.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-27-2009, 11:26 AM
I know I've posted this before, but it's probably one of the 5 best promos ever, so fuck you:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKSUxDkQGno&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKSUxDkQGno&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
03-27-2009, 11:28 AM
This Jake promo cracks me up...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMIAhQYpjgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMIAhQYpjgE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maybe I died and my body just don't want me to know it yet.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-27-2009, 11:32 AM
His dentures are weirding me out. It's like they are going to jump out of his mouth.

Mecca
03-27-2009, 11:34 AM
His dentures are weirding me out. It's like they are going to jump out of his mouth.

That promo is rather serial killerish, aside from talking about urine in a beer bottle.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-27-2009, 11:34 AM
So, the first promo was like Al Pacino in Godfather II, and the second was Al Pacino in Two for the Money

King_Chief_Fan
03-27-2009, 12:11 PM
looking at this crap causes great amazement to what people will spend their time and money on. To each his own said the lady that kissed the cow.

Ultra Peanut
03-27-2009, 12:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FmAmKt_V1o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&start=332"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FmAmKt_V1o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&start=332" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

burt
03-27-2009, 12:17 PM
looking at this crap causes great amazement to what people will spend their time and money on. To each his own said the lady that kissed the cow.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! IT IS AWESOME!!!!! IT IS THE TRUTH!!!! AND NO ONE SHOULD DOUBT WRETLING!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
03-27-2009, 12:32 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS! IT IS AWESOME!!!!! IT IS THE TRUTH!!!! AND NO ONE SHOULD DOUBT WRETLING!!!!!"You don't know how much joy I get from seeing tears on a kid's face."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4LJu9XUoIM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4LJu9XUoIM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOcjq4siu7A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOcjq4siu7A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-27-2009, 12:34 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FmAmKt_V1o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&start=332" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

That makes WCW Sin look like WM 17

Brock
03-27-2009, 12:34 PM

Why are you here?

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Why are you here?Apparently to spend his time.

burt
03-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Apparently to spend his time.

Don't cloud the issue with facts.......

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-27-2009, 12:53 PM
"You don't know how much joy I get from seeing tears on a kid's face."

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4LJu9XUoIM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOcjq4siu7A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

That is priceless. God, I love heels.

jlscorpio
03-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Jake is awesome............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ..........................SOBER.

chiefscafan
03-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Wrestle rock rumble damn that was lame LOL

Ultra Peanut
03-28-2009, 12:37 PM
I didn't see ECW, iMPACT!, or Smackdown!, but ROH TONIGHT WOOOOOO

chiefscafan
03-28-2009, 11:42 PM
For the wrestling fans why did hulk job for sting at Halloween havoc in 99?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2009, 01:42 AM
For the wrestling fans why did hulk job for sting at Halloween havoc in 99?

He and Russo had a lot of issues, and Russo basically told him that he wasn't going to be back (according to Hogan), and so Hogan came out and laid down in street clothes.

chiefscafan
03-29-2009, 10:36 AM
So it wasn't a work? This was real heat but didn't hogan comeback and beat double j who laid down I missed the last two years of wcw. I've been watching u tube to catch up. So was sting buddy buddy with russo?

Swanman
03-30-2009, 06:55 AM
I didn't see ECW, iMPACT!, or Smackdown!, but ROH TONIGHT WOOOOOO

Another real nice show. They are doing a nice slow build, showcasing one or two of their great talents each show. Next week the main event is Aries vs. Danielson, so that will definitely be the best main event so far.

The show can get very cheesy and the play-by-play guy isn't all the good so far, but the in-ring stuff has been very good for free tv wrestling.

Demonpenz
03-30-2009, 08:42 AM
grrrraaazarr Grrrrrzzzzaaamon. the chica's just for fun mayne

Ultra Peanut
03-30-2009, 07:22 PM
CORAZON DE LEON

big nasty kcnut
03-30-2009, 11:00 PM
I think orton going to win. He got beat up.
Posted via Mobile Device

BryanBusby
03-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Yeah Orton is too hot right now to walk away from Wrestlemania without the title. Vince usually wants to send the fans home on a happy note, so I'd expect Edge vs. Big Slow and Cena to be last. Cena wins to make the pre-teens happy and hope movie sales suck less.

BigRock
03-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah Orton is too hot right now to walk away from Wrestlemania without the title. Vince usually wants to send the fans home on a happy note, so I'd expect Edge vs. Big Slow and Cena to be last. Cena wins to make the pre-teens happy and hope movie sales suck less.

It's hard to say with the draft coming up and all. If Orton and Cena end up with the belts, one of them will have to change shows.

BryanBusby
03-31-2009, 12:04 AM
It's hard to say with the draft coming up and all. If Orton and Cena end up with the belts, one of them will have to change shows.
Not necessarily. Raw has gone over a month with the Intercontinental title being the top one. They could just have Edge use his rematch clause and get the title back from Cena at the next PPV. Right now they have a huge goldmine in the heel department, so they may as well take full advantage of it.

The Age of Orton and Edge vs. Christian (if he wins MitB) could last into the summer.

BigRock
03-31-2009, 02:40 AM
Not necessarily. Raw has gone over a month with the Intercontinental title being the top one.

Raw has had both world champs for over a month. As has Smackdown. There's been no brand split, everybody is showing up on every show. It hasn't mattered that both champs are technically part of Smackdown's roster.

But that sort of tomfoolery usually ceases after WrestleMania, and it surely will this year because they're doing the draft right away. There's no point to the draft if they aren't going to hold firm to the rosters and get everyone separated again. Which means bringing a belt back to Raw.

Plus, the hook for the new WGN show is that guys from one show will wrestle guys from another show, so they have to re-establish the exclusivity of the rosters for that concept to have any meaning.

Swanman
03-31-2009, 12:52 PM
I ran across this on Youtube. CM Punk and Delirious had a nice little comedy feud in IWA-Mid South. Funny stuff.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ukLe7fXM9OY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ukLe7fXM9OY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

keg in kc
03-31-2009, 12:53 PM
I haven't watched Raw yet, but I'm not hearing good things.

Looking pretty sure I'm not buying this year's show. :mad:

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Raw wasn't godawful, but it wasn't good.

big nasty kcnut
03-31-2009, 12:57 PM
Lacey von erich is my new girlfriend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jerm
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
I wonder if the ending to RAW hinted to the main event for the next PPV after Wrestlemania???

I could sure see them booking a six man match.

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2009, 07:10 PM
Not spoiler tagging this retarded shit. Fuck the world.

4/10

Sabin & Shelley b Foley in a first blood match. Shelley bled but Foley refused to allow the ref to call the match because he wanted to inflict more damage. Sting came out and hit Foley with a chair shot so Foley bled and lst. Sting and Foley then brawled to the back

Reaper16
03-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Kane had his mask from Sunday, October 5, 1997 (his debut) to Monday, June 23, 2003 (unmasked by HHH). That's 2088 days. Or 5 years, 8 months, 19 days.

Kane has been wrestling unmasked from Monday, June 23, 2003 to today at Tuesday, March 31, 2009. That's 2109 days. Or 5 years, 9 months, 9 days.
Huh.

unothadeal
03-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Huh.

?

Reaper16
03-31-2009, 09:16 PM
?
Its just surprising is all.

unothadeal
03-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Its just surprising is all.

It's one of the biggest mistakes Vince has ever made. Dare I say bigger than the XFL?

keg in kc
04-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Let's all give a warm texas welcome to Cowboy CM Punk:

keg in kc
04-04-2009, 02:44 AM
New ROH Champion, not a surprise with Nigel being hurt.

I finally got around to watching Raw, and it wasn't a bad show until the end. All hail the McMahons. Jesus.

Although, on a positive note, in the world of WWE, the people who get the upper hand on Monday usually end up losing on Sunday, so maybe they will put Orton over. You'd think it's the right thing to do, but who knows. It's weird seeing the McMahon's turning themselves into babyfaces, and this will probably carry on all the way through SummerSlam, and Orton should be the ultimate winner, with HHH getting some back at Backlash.

Same story for taker over Michaels. Michaels has gotten the upper hand for a couple weeks, so taker will win. It really wouldn't make sense to end the streak, either.

I have no read on money in the bank, but my guess is christian.

The ladies match is going to be horrible, but Santino might win it, which could be endless entertainment.

I heard tonight that JBL/Misterio is going on first, so at least that won't be there to drag things down in the middle of the show. I'm assuming JBL wins and retires (again, lose on monday, win on sunday) and then takes over Tazz's vacated spot on Smackdown. Although maybe things will be all mixed-up after the draft - I wouldn't be shocked to see JR back on Raw.

Coach
04-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Too bad Orton got traded to Denver.....

Oh wait....

Ultra Peanut
04-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Those go-home shows for ECW and Smackdown!, boy oh boy, they were... something.

Mecca
04-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey they got Sunny to come back to do the diva thing!

I still think nothing is funnier than Shane McMahons 'I watch MMA" offense.

Ultra Peanut
04-04-2009, 01:14 PM
"And we're down to the final two in the Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal! Sunny is standing across the ring glaring at Santino, and you could cut the tension inside Reliant Stadium with a knife! Wait, that's... OH MY GOD, KING, Bart Gunn just knocked Sunny out! She's at Santino's mercy now! Santino is smirking. This is disgusting. Why would Bart Gunn do such a -- IT'S TOM PRITCHARD, formerly Zip of Bodydonnas fame! Down goes Gunn, down goes Marella! The odds just evened up, King!"
"What the hell is--"
"OHH NO! Pritchard just legdropped Sunny. Santino picks up her lifeless body and dumps her over the top rope. Santino Marella is Miss Wrestlemania."
"Was there acid in my drink?"
"We have seen the end of Pritchardmania. For Jim Ross, for Jerry the King Lawler, for Matt Striker, I don't know... I'm Michael Cole. Bart Gunn and Zip, you can both go straight to hell! We're outta here."

BigRock
04-04-2009, 02:42 PM
An odds breakdown of the title match winners. You know, in case you're gonna put down some money.

http://oddsmaker.com/sportsbook/?SectionID=3215

For the following exercise, we will assume the following to be true:

1) Raw and Smackdown will each have a world champion after the draft.
2) John Cena is not leaving Raw.
3) Edge is not leaving Smackdown (having Vickie there and all).
4) Big Show is not winning the world heavyweight title (seems a safe bet).
5) No MITB antics will occur over the next week to change a title.

Scenario #1: Cena wins world heavyweight title, HHH retains WWE title.
Odds: 50%

This scenario has two babyface victories and also helps Raw and Smackdown each have a world champion without anyone needing to switch sides. The drawback to this scenario is that many seem to think HHH will jump back to Raw, though that may just be an assumption. But if that is the plan, it makes this scenario unlikely.

Scenario #2: Edge retains world heavyweight title, HHH retains WWE title.
Odds: 25%

This scenario would see both champions keep their titles, which would be unusual and probably unlikely to occur. It also sees both belts stay on Smackdown, but that would be fixable if HHH does indeed jump to Raw.

Scenario #3: Cena wins world heavyweight title, Randy Orton wins WWE title.
Odds: 15%

The main problem with this scenario is that both champions end up on Raw. Since we are assuming Cena won't change shows, it would require Orton moving to Smackdown. That doesn't seem likely since Orton leaving Raw would drastically weaken the heel side of that roster. And with Edge on top of Smackdown, they aren't in need of another main event heel. Incidentally, not only would Orton have to be moved, so would Rhodes and DiBiase.

Scenario #4: Edge retains world heavyweight title, Randy Orton wins WWE title.
Odds: 10%

This would easily satisfy the requirement of having one champion on each show, but the chances of a heel winning both matches seems the most unlikely out of all four scenarios.

Based on those odds the site gives, I might put down $50 on Maryse. I mean, hell, she has a belt. She might win.

keg in kc
04-04-2009, 05:28 PM
I think Vickie/Edge could end Sunday. They risk running it into the ground if they go much longer with it.

Ultra Peanut
04-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Cena + Vickie = RATINGS.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 01:10 AM
So apparently mae young is in the battle royal. Which means she's winning, because there's no fucking way they're going to have her go over the top rope, unless they're trying to make 25 legendary by killing an elderly woman live on PPV.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-05-2009, 01:37 AM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w78/jeter_2_01/mania12.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-05-2009, 01:38 AM
buh duh buh duh duh duh budh duh duh duh duh buh duh duh duh duh buh duh duh duh duh duh duh buh duh duh duh dudh

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-05-2009, 01:46 AM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3892/jeff32pj.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-05-2009, 01:46 AM
buh duh buh duh duh duh budh duh duh duh duh buh duh duh duh duh buh duh duh duh duh duh duh buh duh duh duh dudh

BigRock
04-05-2009, 04:23 AM
FRANKIE, YOU SO CRAZY

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8295/frankiezdz.jpg

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 03:56 PM
This was spoiled months ago, but this was the most moving moment of last night by far:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JsGU71cJ4no&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JsGU71cJ4no&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Just read that the tag-title unification map has been taken off the show, will be taped pre-show and only be seen on DVD.

No idea if it's true or not.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Just read that the tag-title unification map has been taken off the show, will be taped pre-show and only be seen on DVD.

No idea if it's true or not.It's like they're really trying to make sure that I don't buy this show.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I was just thinking the same thing.

I guess Hun-Tor needed more time in the main event.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Why didn't they bump Jibble-Rey Rey? This is a TITLE UNIFICATION match, and it's not like anyone gives a flying fuck about the IC title, either.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Vince isn't going to kick his buddy JBL's retirement match (or a match leading up to it) off the show.

I think the bigger travesty is the 25-diva battle royal. Unless Santino wins it.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Holy shit.

MitB isn't disappointing so far.

Ultra Peanut
I know this is said every MITB, but holy shit I think Shelton's dead.

Ultra Peanut
Hahahahaha that was a great spot with Hornswoggle.

Kofi with the monkey bar-style kick to the face!

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Kingston = DEAD

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Okay, Henry has served his purpose. Kofi rules.

Hey, Shelton's not dead yet!

Unprettiest Unprettier ever. And Shelton... now it's botch central. "YOU FUCKED UP!" chants, woo.

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Well that was botched by nice idea lol.

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:25 PM
WTF lol.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:26 PM
That's a nice fall for a 50 year old man to take.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Holy fucking shit, it's Punk.

DOGHOUSE

Jerm
Punk~!

keg in kc
That was a pretty fucking awesome MitB. And I did not see him winning it.

Mecca
04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
It was better than I expected, Kofi was pretty impressive.

BryanBusby
04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
CM Punk again? Eh. Great match though.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:30 PM
So, as we asked 12 months ago, is he going to be the first to cash in and not win?

Ultra Peanut
Kofi really was awesome.

Jerm
So, as we asked 12 months ago, is he going to be the first to cash in and not win?

Probably, hence why he won it for a second time and won the title with his first shot.

Although I'd love to see him and Orton feud for the title after WM.

unothadeal
04-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Wish Kofi won. Manz got hops.

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Kofi vs. Shelton in a Ladder Match would be nuts.

Ah lord, Kid Rock now.

BryanBusby
Kid Rock? Time to go piss.

Ultra Peanut
Welp, glad we were able to cut that title unification match so we could see this performance from a guy who was at the height of his popularity when I was 12.

I'm talking about Triple H, of course. SNAP.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Is Kid Rock a Dudley?

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't ever see Punk going main event. Although they did book him strong tonight, knocking Kane off the ladder out of a choke slam. Interesting to see where they go from here.

That match was way better than I expected.

Now we get an hour of Kid Rock. Yawn.

Mecca
04-05-2009, 05:34 PM
I like how he's singing a song that was popular 10 years ago.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I like how he's singing a song that was popular 10 years ago.Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit will last forever.

Oh, wait. It's not the Attitude Era anymore? Is that so?

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm wondering if Punk cashes at the end of the night, and gets ****ed out of it somehow. Orton beats HHH, Punk cashes in, and somebody like Edge makes the save, or a new Legacy member.

Probably not, they need to milk MitB for a while. And it wouldn't make sense to throw him in either main event angle.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Seriously, he took Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama and made them both many times worse than they originally were. Impressive.

It's like taking Edge and John Cena and throwing the Big Show into a match between the two.

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Is Kid Rock a Dudley?

LOL you hear his back singers???

TESTIFY!!!

Mecca
04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
God this song sucks.

keg in kc
This is longer than MitB was.

Jerm
I'm wondering if Punk cashes at the end of the night, and gets ****ed out of it somehow. Orton beats HHH, Punk cashes in, and somebody like Edge makes the save, or a new Legacy member.

Probably not, they need to milk MitB for a while. And it wouldn't make sense to throw him in either main event angle.

OR

HHH beats Orton, Punk cashes in, wins and joins Legacy?

Nah. :evil:

Ultra Peanut
This is interminable.

unothadeal
This is longer than the damn MitB match.

BryanBusby
04-05-2009, 05:40 PM
This shit is still going on? Ugh.

dirk digler
04-05-2009, 05:40 PM
I enjoyed the ladder match though I wanted Christian to win.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
HHH beats Orton, Punk cashes in, wins and joins Legacy?

Nah. :evil:Wouldn't make sense, Punk's as far from Legacy's 2nd generation schtick as you can get.

They should do something nutty though.

Well, at least they're getting the diva bullshit out of the way.

Mecca
04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Well they go from this into the womens match.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:42 PM
"Hi, I'm the guy that bangs the gong".

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Well they go from this into the womens match.I'm not complaining, they're getting all the shit I don't care about out of the way in the first hour.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:43 PM
OMFG, is that santino in a miniskirt?"???

Mecca
Santino has snuck into the match...

unothadeal
Guest timekeeper. That's funny.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:44 PM
There's 24 girls in this match, I better see some boobs.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Thank god mae young isn't in the match. I was terrified about that.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Santino is too awesome.

BryanBusby
04-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Santino is gonna win haha

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Wouldn't make sense, Punk's as far from Legacy's 2nd generation schtick as you can get.

They should do something nutty though.

Well, at least they're getting the diva bullshit out of the way.

True, just was thinking about the "elite athlete" Orton always talks about in reference to Legacy...and like you said, just trying to come up with something nutty.

The more and more I think about it though, I think HHH will win and set up a six man with him and the McMahons vs. Legacy at the next PPV.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:48 PM
ROFL, you knew that was coming.

BryanBusby
04-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Hahahaha yes go Santino

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:49 PM
The more and more I think about it though, I think HHH will win and set up a six man with him and the McMahons vs. Legacy at the next PPV.That's the rumor. Then they finish the feud at summerslam one on one.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:49 PM
SANTINOOOOOOOOO

I missed the whole thing because my stream died, but he was the deserving winner.

GOT MAD SKILLS

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:50 PM
rofl Santina was on the german track team back in the 60's.

Jerm
Santino = RATINGS

keg in kc
SANTINOOOOOOOOO

I missed it, but I'm sure it was glorious.It was a little underwhelming, actually. This should play out great for weeks, though.

BryanBusby
04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Hahahahaha holy shit

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Rourke to turn heel lol?

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Just imagine if they'd let him wrestle for 10 minutes on the road every night.

Oh look, the angle that never was.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:53 PM
This should be interesting.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:54 PM
The main event matches are gonna be loooong (which is a good thing). We've got 3 full hours left for, what, 6 matches?

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Hahahaha:

in before candice botches the timekeeping and breaks her hand

Jerm
04-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Steamboat is probably still a better worker than 90% of the current WWE roster.

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:57 PM
If they were just going to have Steamboat wrestle, I wish they would have just booked Y2J-Steamboat after that awesome confrontation instead of saddling him with the other two crippled old guys.

This long walkway is really a detriment to their chances of winning!

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I can't believe I'm watching the dragon, superfly and piper entrances for the 25 wrestlemania. It's like bizarroworld.

So, piper and superfly out quick, with Steamboat winning after some interference?

Best thing possible would be Rourke heel turn fucking over the legends.

BryanBusby
04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ultra Peanut
04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
At least Steamboat isn't round.

unothadeal
04-05-2009, 06:01 PM
The dreaded one legged dropkick.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Okay, watching Jericho get his ass kicked by Piper for 5 minutes was not what I expected.

Something is making me think Nature Boy heel turn, but that wouldn't make any sense at all.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 06:02 PM
The dreaded one legged dropkick.They call it the artificial hip ripper.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Perfect tap out there.

keg in kc
04-05-2009, 06:05 PM
King and JR mocking cole's "vintage" stuff was worth the price of admission.