PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

AdamAndrew
10-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Go Jack Swagger!

keg in kc
10-01-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm not sure the writers even know how it's going to turn out, since Vince changes from week to week. They may not know until Sunday morning.

There's been a lot of talk about (finally) turning Cena heel, although it would make more sense to do it closer to mania. And it may not mean anything, but Nexus is featured on posters for the next PPV.

The way they're being booked tonight would in logical terms make you think they're going to win, but it's WWE, so booking strong on a go-home show means they're losing unless the night ends with Cena standing tall over their prone bodies.

Gabriel botched both of those 450s on Big Show. Second was the worst I've ever seen. That's a good way to get yourself fired, although it didn't look like he hurt anybody (including himself).

What I'm interested to see is how they're going to have Taker destroy Punk later. Punk's done an amazing job of keeping himself relevant on the mic despite them booking him as a loser for most of 2010.

SnakeXJones
10-01-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure the writers even know how it's going to turn out, since Vince changes from week to week. They may not know until Sunday morning.

There's been a lot of talk about (finally) turning Cena heel, although it would make more sense to do it closer to mania. And it may not mean anything, but Nexus is featured on posters for the next PPV.

The way they're being booked tonight would in logical terms make you think they're going to win, but it's WWE, so booking strong on a go-home show means they're losing unless the night ends with Cena standing tall over their prone bodies.

Gabriel botched both of those 450s on Big Show. Second was the worst I've ever seen. That's a good way to get yourself fired, although it didn't look like he hurt anybody (including himself).

What I'm interested to see is how they're going to have Taker destroy Punk later. Punk's done an amazing job of keeping himself relevant on the mic despite them booking him as a loser for most of 2010. i been reading that Vince is just horrified about the lack of sales of Nexus shirt sold

keg in kc
10-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I should specifiy that "worst I've ever seen" meant from Gabriel. I've obviously seen worse (coughBrockLesnarcough).

keg in kc
10-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Am I the only person in america who doesn't want to see a fucking movie about facebook?

Maybe I am. I may be the only person in america who isn't on facebook.

Zaiko
10-01-2010, 07:15 PM
I use facebook but I think the movie is fucking stupid.

They'll make mad cash off it though so more power to them capitalizing on people's stupidity.

keg in kc
10-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Alberto del Rio is going to be a star in WWE. A good-looking non-midget hispanic superstar in the making.

big nasty kcnut
10-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Gabriel is pretty good with that splash. He might of just not used to a big target.

kstater
10-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Can someone explain why the referee is following this fight around?

Zaiko
10-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Can someone explain why the referee is following this fight around?

He was confused. At least he didn't go all Alex Riley and start attacking them.

keg in kc
10-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Ra-ackdown wasn't too bad, but it really emphasizes how there are no stars left in WWE. Bring the Raw guys over and it's still a nothing product.

Think it's time for the brand split to end, use both shows to build up a single core of young talent.

Zaiko
10-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Ra-ackdown wasn't too bad, but it really emphasizes how there are no stars left in WWE. Bring the Raw guys over and it's still a nothing product.

I think it will be like this before PPVs. With it being taped on Tuesday normally, they got time to recover, etc.

If it's live every Friday, 2 days before, I don't know how much they're going to want to do each month.

keg in kc
10-01-2010, 08:33 PM
They're on the road constantly, there's no recovery time for them. And my comment was as much about Raw as it was Smackdown. They're losing people (Michaels, Batista and now Jericho) from an already weak company roster and they've done very little to build up new guys. Sheamus has been tremendous. They're trying to turn Miz into a star. They're trying to make Orton into an Austin clone. They've done whatever it is they're trying to do with Nexus. But who are the real stars now, aside from Cena?

I think they need to consolidate, drop the brand split, and work on building stars using both programs. And spend less time on guys like taker, kane and big show, unless they're putting somebody over (which is ALL they should be doing at this stage - an ongoing program between Kane and taker gets them what long term?)

Reaper16
10-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I use facebook but I think the movie is fucking stupid.

They'll make mad cash off it though so more power to them capitalizing on people's stupidity.
It isn't an ad for Facebook, silly. It is a look at the seedy, weird, stilted, awkward creation of arguably the most important movement in media of this generation. Directed by one of the better film directors of the era.

Jerm
10-02-2010, 12:29 AM
They're on the road constantly, there's no recovery time for them. And my comment was as much about Raw as it was Smackdown. They're losing people (Michaels, Batista and now Jericho) from an already weak company roster and they've done very little to build up new guys. Sheamus has been tremendous. They're trying to turn Miz into a star. They're trying to make Orton into an Austin clone. They've done whatever it is they're trying to do with Nexus. But who are the real stars now, aside from Cena?

I think they need to consolidate, drop the brand split, and work on building stars using both programs. And spend less time on guys like taker, kane and big show, unless they're putting somebody over (which is ALL they should be doing at this stage - an ongoing program between Kane and taker gets them what long term?)

Also doesn't help that when someone manages to get themselves over and is great on the mic and can work, they do all they can to pretty much bury them...*cough* CM Punk *cough*.

The WWE wont be great again until HunTor, Vince, and Stephanie are put to pasture.

Mecca
10-02-2010, 12:34 AM
They just built H an office at Titan Towers...shit ain't changing there in this lifetime.

Jerm
10-02-2010, 12:36 AM
They just built H an office at Titan Towers...shit ain't changing there in this lifetime.

I guess I'll just have to hope his heart explodes via steroid ingestion...

BryanBusby
10-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Welcome the newest member of Nexus: John Cenar

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Read the recaps. Given all the action in the Orton/Sheamus match, it must have been really disjointed for reviewers to only give it ***.

BryanBusby
10-03-2010, 10:49 PM
The problem I have is considering the entire gimmick and hype for the Hell in the Cell shit, they really do very little with the cage itself. What's the point?

Overall, a subpar PPV imo

keg in kc
10-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Read the recaps. Given all the action in the Orton/Sheamus match, it must have been really disjointed for reviewers to only give it ***.Yeah, I got the impression reading the recap that the crowd was largely dead, and I think that has a bigger impact on viewer perception that we credit. Matches seem better with a hot crowd. But even so I don't know why on earth they thought having Kane versus Undertaker headlining a PPV (in 2010 no less) was a good idea. And putting the Raw main event - in a cell - so low on the card? Hell, I think the cell itself has lost its luster since there's little to no juice allowed anymore. What's the point in having any kind of steel structure in a PG era?

In the end, it was a lame show two weeks removed from another lame show building towards another lame show in a few weeks.

Although I hear the Daniel/Morrison/Miz match was good, and that he actually used Cattle Mutilation (and striker called it that?).

And I think they did handle the Nexus/Cena thing the way they needed to. We'll see where they go with it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah, I got the impression reading the recap that the crowd was largely dead, and I think that has a bigger impact on viewer perception that we credit. Matches seem better with a hot crowd. But even so I don't know why on earth they thought having Kane versus Undertaker headlining a PPV (in 2010 no less) was a good idea. And putting the Raw main event - in a cell - so low on the card? Hell, I think the cell itself has lost its luster since there's little to no juice allowed anymore. What's the point in having any kind of steel structure in a PG era?

In the end, it was a lame show two weeks removed from another lame show building towards another lame show in a few weeks.

Although I hear the Daniel/Morrison/Miz match was good, and that he actually used Cattle Mutilation (and striker called it that?).

And I think they did handle the Nexus/Cena thing the way they needed to. We'll see where they go with it.

I heard a good deal of the crowd left, mostly kids and their parents, with said kids in tears, after Cena's loss.

keg in kc
10-04-2010, 01:12 AM
I heard the same thing.

My new favorite tweet (http://twitter.com/cmpunk) of all time:@johncena Very smooth way of never having to wrestle David Otunga ever again. I'm on to you.

keg in kc
10-04-2010, 01:14 AM
I still don't think they're going to go through with the Cena heel turn. Hard time seeing Vince pull the plug on his one remaining merchandise cash cow.

Swanman
10-04-2010, 07:44 AM

I remember Taz calling for it at Summerslam which I thought was cool. It's a better submission for him anyway, I don't recall anyone in the E ever using it before, closest would be the Rings of Saturn.

loochy
10-04-2010, 07:49 AM
I heard a good deal of the crowd left, mostly kids and their parents, with said kids in tears, after Cena's loss.

Good. It's time to end this SuperCena / Hogan wannabe crap.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2010, 07:50 AM
I won free tickets to the upcoming "Smackdown" wrestling event, in Topeka, KS. Not sure if i'm going or not.

loochy
10-04-2010, 07:51 AM
I won free tickets to the upcoming "Smackdown" wrestling event, in Topeka, KS. Not sure if i'm going or not.

Why wouldn't you? It's free and I've heard that live shows are pretty entertaining.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Why wouldn't you? It's free and I've heard that live shows are pretty entertaining.

Meh. Haven't followed wrestling in years.

Zaiko
10-04-2010, 08:08 AM
It'll be fun to go. Guarantee it man.

They also show you video packages for f'ing EVERYTHING. You'll know all you need to.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-04-2010, 08:28 PM
This has been one of the worst RAWs ever.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-04-2010, 08:34 PM
PPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....GOLD DUST

Al Bundy
10-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Cena turning heal I suppose? It's about time... these type of things need to happen.

JoeyChuckles
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
What is this thread about?

Renegade
10-04-2010, 09:43 PM
What is this thread about?

It's the bye week, that is all you need to know about this thread.

keg in kc
10-05-2010, 07:57 AM
This has been one of the worst RAWs ever.It was horrible. The Cena stuff was okay once the gm said "you're fired if you don't do what Barret says" but everything else on the show was just awful.

And we got our first real (re)introduction into the future of Daniel Bryan. They aren't ever going to let a guy that size get over.

keg in kc
10-05-2010, 08:48 AM
How have I never seen this?!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9u8x0Xrj4A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9u8x0Xrj4A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSa30muNDn0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSa30muNDn0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNp94gE85WU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNp94gE85WU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:doh!:

keg in kc
10-05-2010, 08:48 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K5coR2dF0Pk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K5coR2dF0Pk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEvwpuqHWW4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEvwpuqHWW4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Saulbadguy
10-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Ok. Went to the taping of "Smackdown" last night (again, received free tickets). Wow - talk about the underbelly of society. I felt like I was in a Wal-Mart at 2:00 AM, times 1000.

When they actually wrestled it was entertaining. The "Kaval" guy, and Kofi Kingston were entertaining. I watched wrestling back in the late 90's early 00's and Rey Mysterio has definitely "lost his burst". Alberto Del Rio was the best actor out of all of them, he was quite funny and pissed off our redneck crowd when he spoke Spanish.

They first taped stuff for "NXT", then "Superstars", then they started the Smackdown show. The fireworks were deafening, that was cool. I guess there was a dark match after the Mysterio match with Kane vs The Big Show but we left before that.

loochy
10-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Ok. Went to the taping of "Smackdown" last night (again, received free tickets). Wow - talk about the underbelly of society. I felt like I was in a Wal-Mart at 2:00 AM, times 1000.

LOL

When they actually wrestled it was entertaining. The "Kaval" guy, and Kofi Kingston were entertaining. I watched wrestling back in the late 90's early 00's and Rey Mysterio has definitely "lost his burst". Alberto Del Rio was the best actor out of all of them, he was quite funny and pissed off our redneck crowd when he spoke Spanish.

I like Del Rio too. I hate Mysterio. This seems to be a theme with me. I tend to hate the super over, super good guy that can't do wrong type wrestlers (Cena, Mysterio, Old Timey Hogan). I love the tweeners and sarcastic witty heels.

They first taped stuff for "NXT", then "Superstars", then they started the Smackdown show. The fireworks were deafening, that was cool. I guess there was a dark match after the Mysterio match with Kane vs The Big Show but we left before that.

You left before Kane? That sucks. Kane and Undertaker are the 2 things left that I actually enjoy watching on that show (and del rio and the hot chicks).

Saulbadguy
10-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Yeah, lots of hot chicks. Except that Vicky thing. Is she a man? TIA.

big nasty kcnut
10-06-2010, 12:02 PM
that eddie gurrero wife no kidding. She's a very good over the top heel.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Just a thought. Reading the Randy Moss stories lately, and watching some of his old antics on video, he just seems like an awesome natural heel. In fact, you can say that of a lot of wideouts and other football players.

If you were going to create an alternate reality where football players could have become pro wrestlers, who do you think would have done the best, and why (obviously, Mongo McMichael is the GOAT)

You'd have to rank Moss, Ocho Cinco, and Warren Sapp near the top for their athleticism as well as their mic work, but who else?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh, and Mysterio fucking sucks. The dude is a botch machine, and he's consistently shitty/horrible on the mic.

loochy
10-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Just a thought. Reading the Randy Moss stories lately, and watching some of his old antics on video, he just seems like an awesome natural heel. In fact, you can say that of a lot of wideouts and other football players.

If you were going to create an alternate reality where football players could have become pro wrestlers, who do you think would have done the best, and why (obviously, Mongo McMichael is the GOAT)

You'd have to rank Moss, Ocho Cinco, and Warren Sapp near the top for their athleticism as well as their mic work, but who else?

Matt Cassel would make a terrific jobber.

McCluster and Arenas could make a great tag team.

Eli Manning could be like Eugene.

Swanman
10-07-2010, 08:48 AM

Favre would be like Rourke's character in The Wrestler. Old guy who has lost almost all skills but keeps doing it because he is too stupid to do anything else with the rest of his life.

Saulbadguy
10-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Oh, and Mysterio fucking sucks. The dude is a botch machine, and he's consistently shitty/horrible on the mic.

When I watched him back in the day he was great - but he never talked.

He must be like 40 years old now. Had quite a gut going on.

Jerm
10-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Mysterio went downhill when he roided up, had that fucking stupid Filthy Animals gimmick, and decided to unmask.

His old shit back in AAA and ECW was awesome...same for Psychosis, La Parka, and Juventud.

keg in kc
10-19-2010, 05:36 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2lx6kvq.gif

keg in kc
10-19-2010, 05:37 PM
I'll give him this much, he's taken every fucking piece of shit that Vince has thrown at him since his debut on NXT. It's going to hit a point where he'll never, ever get over, but I don't think they can ever question that he's done everything he possibly can to be a company guy. Christ.

big nasty kcnut
10-19-2010, 05:45 PM
i like that he the man.

keg in kc
10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Apparently bryan and ziggler had a really good curtain jerker, ziggler tapping.

I don't know WTF they're doing, but Otunga and Cena won the tag titles, and then Cena FU'd Otunga after the match.

keg in kc
10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
And then apparently Nexus helped Kane bury Undertaker.

Wha?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2010, 09:14 PM
So, the penultimate segment on Raw tonight may have been one of the most self-destructive in the company's history. Way to clearly establish that you aren't a corporation promoting a specific candidate when your chairman wears Blumenthal's poster as a pair of underwear he's going to shit on.

Sassy Squatch
11-01-2010, 09:18 PM
The crowd tonight was DEAD!!! Its awful to watch wrestling with a dead crowd.. almost like having no commentary.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2010, 09:26 PM
It was a horrible show aside from Orton's tweenerish chicanery.

Jerm
11-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Its going to be interesting to see what Vince does with the product once Linda's run flatlines and she loses.

I can't believe he's taken something successful and driven it straight into the ground with this TV G mentality and "Stand Up For WWE" bullshit just for a pipe dream.

keg in kc
11-01-2010, 10:18 PM
So, the penultimate segment on Raw tonight may have been one of the most self-destructive in the company's history. Way to clearly establish that you aren't a corporation promoting a specific candidate when your chairman wears Blumenthal's poster as a pair of underwear he's going to shit on.I actually had a completely different read on it. I thought it was a typical WWE comedy skit (and I thought one of their funnier ones in a while until he got to the stupid shit himself part...) that basically came off like an early concession speech.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsqW-bL-m1I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsqW-bL-m1I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I do completely agree that that was a horrendous raw. One of the worst I can remember. Which is about par for the course lately, unfortunately.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2010, 11:48 PM
That's cool. I just thought it was a very foolish move given how they've already toed the line of corporate support. They are asking the FEC to break their foot off in their ass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2010, 11:49 PM
That's cool. I just thought it was a very foolish move given how they've already toed the line of corporate support. They are asking the FEC to break their foot off in their ass.

keg in kc
11-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Oh, I don't think there's any doubt it was crazy, and I wouldn't be surprised to see some reaction from the FEC. But he wouldn't be Vince McMahon if he didn't lose his mind in unbelievable ways. I just got the impression watching that in the end he was making fun of himself as much as doing anything else. Admitting the amount spent, referring to Linda's campaign in the past tense, just came across like throwing in the towel in a very Vince-y silly and overdramatic way.

I also enjoyed the way he was cringing at the hyper-stupidity of his own rasslin product. I just wish that meant it could actually change. The only part of that bit that I actually bought was him cringing at the idea of Danielson as the US champ.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Alberto Del RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIO

Mr_Tomahawk
11-22-2010, 08:15 AM
So what is going to be the scenario presented tonight that allows Cena to be reinstated into the WWE?

Orton gives Barrett a rematch with the stipulation that if Orton wins, Cena is reinstated?

Cena has to give Stephanie Misterman a tug-job...?

Some down-time to star in some more B-rated movies...?

BryanBusby
11-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Raw. Is. Awesome!

http://i53.tinypic.com/105pg5e.jpg

alanm
11-22-2010, 11:18 PM
So what is going to be the scenario presented tonight that allows Cena to be reinstated into the WWE?

Orton gives Barrett a rematch with the stipulation that if Orton wins, Cena is reinstated?

Cena has to give Stephanie Misterman a tug-job...?

Some down-time to star in some more B-rated movies...?Time for Cena's vacation. Contracts stipulates they have 90 days off every year. Time for Triple H to reappear. :D

WebGem
11-23-2010, 04:02 PM
The city of Cleveland has finally got their title!

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6025/clevelandk.jpg

WebGem
11-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Anyone else pumped as fucking shit for Final Battle? It's gonna be my 16th live ROH show this year, and I've not been nearly as pumped for a live show since GBH VII (Final Countdown).

WebGem
11-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Just re-watched the 4-way from DGUSA Enter The Dragon for probably the 10th time. Match is simply fucking jizzworthy.

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 08:51 PM
an iranian that's into wrestling? did the iron sheik get you into it? :p

RaidAM
11-26-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't know...is that true, H5N1?

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 09:03 PM
I was talking to 5840, a pal from way back... I was making a joke at his expense.

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 09:07 PM
wow, way to contribute to the board there troll.

WebGem
11-26-2010, 09:08 PM
I was talking to 5840, a pal from way back... I was making a joke at his expense.

A pal from way back? Huh?

WebGem
11-26-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm not Iranian?

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 09:10 PM
A pal from way back? Huh?

eh, at least via the net there, arash. via CP and high descent and junk. how's tical? he any blacker now than he was back then? haven't talked to him in years.

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 09:11 PM
and it's possible I'm getting usernames mixed up. if so, my apologies.

WebGem
11-26-2010, 09:13 PM
and it's possible I'm getting usernames mixed up. if so, my apologies.

My name is Brandon, and I'm 99.9% sure I was born that way and wasn't previously Arash. I do know an A-Rash Oboodi though and thankfully I am not him, he's a Titans fan.

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 09:14 PM
My name is Brandon, and I'm 99.9% sure I was born that way and wasn't previously Arash. I do know an A-Rash Oboodi though and thankfully I am not him, he's a Titans fan.

you didn't go to MIT, did you? if not, then I'm OBVIOUSLY thinking about the wrong dude. my bad, mang.

WebGem
11-26-2010, 09:19 PM
you didn't go to MIT, did you? if not, then I'm OBVIOUSLY thinking about the wrong dude. my bad, mang.

No, but now that you said that I know exactly who you're thinking of. Arash Ferdowsi.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=31

He's one of the founders of Dropbox.com I think.

https://www.dropbox.com/about

WebGem
11-26-2010, 09:20 PM
His SN is just 58 (Derrick Thomas) and mine is 5840 (Derrick Thomas, James Hasty). 2 is better than 1, so I'm cooler. WOOO

Ebolapox
11-26-2010, 09:20 PM
ROFL

yep, that's arash. jesus, that's just sad. can't even get usernames straight these days.

WebGem
11-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Glad that's cleared up, I was wondering WTF someone was calling me an Iranian for.

chiefsfan58
11-27-2010, 12:39 PM
wooohoo! sup guys?

this may be my first post here in two years :D.

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 12:54 PM
wooohoo! sup guys?

this may be my first post here in two years :D.

AFERGAYSI!

sup, nigga?

chiefsfan58
11-27-2010, 12:57 PM
haha, word.

if anybody wants dropbox quota bumps, let me know! o:)

WebGem
11-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Del Rio about to get crowned KOTR tonight. Pretty excited for that coronation, personally.

Sassy Squatch
11-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Who is WWE kidding with the Cena "fired" storyline,,,,,,

Captain Obvious
11-29-2010, 09:11 PM
I love having Punk on commentary.

WebGem
11-29-2010, 09:35 PM
I love having Punk on commentary.

I love that he has the Colt shirt on.

WebGem
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM
If Morrison wins I give up on WWE booking. King Sheamus sort of has a ring to it, but I doubt he follows through with it as well as Del Rio should have.

Sassy Squatch
11-29-2010, 09:48 PM
They just missed THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to put Triple H back on television..... Beating down king Sheamus and declaring himself the true king, setting off their rivalry once again,,,

Sassy Squatch
11-29-2010, 10:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! WTF is up with the booking. Are they TRYING to make Miz look like a pussy?!?!?!?

WebGem
11-30-2010, 05:18 PM
The booking is always retarded, but I really don't get why they didn't give Del Rio KOTR.

With the KOTR you have to give it to somebody who's gonna take it and run with it, Del Rio would 100% do so. Sheamus probably will too, but it's not as for sure, and he's already wayyyyyy over anyways. So I don't get it.

I hope the Miz's title run is long, but I doubt he keeps the title past Elimination Chamber. If he does, and wrestles the WWE title match at WM27 that would be awesome.

I can't wait for WM weekend, it's gonna be a good time.

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
The booking is always retarded, but I really don't get why they didn't give Del Rio KOTR.

With the KOTR you have to give it to somebody who's gonna take it and run with it, Del Rio would 100% do so. Sheamus probably will too, but it's not as for sure, and he's already wayyyyyy over anyways. So I don't get it.

I hope the Miz's title run is long, but I doubt he keeps the title past Elimination Chamber. If he does, and wrestles the WWE title match at WM27 that would be awesome.

I can't wait for WM weekend, it's gonna be a good time.

Lol....

WebGem
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Lol....

?

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 05:24 PM
?

Inside joke, I'm gonna keep it to myself.

Bro on, playa.

WebGem
11-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Inside joke, I'm gonna keep it to myself.

Bro on, playa.

Hopefully you were laughing at the fact that I'm a pro wrestling fan.

I'll gladly admit that I fly across the country 7-8 times a year for Indy wrestling shows where first row tickets cost $50. And...I can still laugh at your pathetic fucking ass, because you root for the Denver Broncos.

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Hopefully you were laughing at the fact that I'm a pro wrestling fan.

I'll gladly admit that I fly across the country 7-8 times a year for Indy wrestling shows where first row tickets cost $50. And...I can still laugh at your pathetic fucking ass, because you root for the Denver Broncos.

Whoa man. There's a reason I wanted to keep it to myself. And it wasn't cause it would have been hurtful to you, way to jump the gun asshole.

WebGem
11-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Whoa man. There's a reason I wanted to keep it to myself. And it wasn't cause it would have been hurtful to you, way to jump the gun asshole.

You're still a Broncos fan.

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 05:30 PM
You're still a Broncos fan.

Sorry.

WebGem
12-02-2010, 05:37 PM
MVP released. He revealed on Twitter that he asked for it and it was granted. He also said he wants to go international.

WebGem
12-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Anyone up for a final battle prediction contest?

WebGem
12-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Anyone watching Final Battle tonight? This is the first NYC ROH show I'm not gonna be at since mid 2009, I'm really sad. I had to choose Chiefs/Rams over it though. It should be a great show, the buildup has been 10000x better than any single show that anyone in the US has put on in a long ****ing time. It's live on iPPV.

WebGem
12-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Kyle O'Rielly is the next Bryan Danielson. He's fucking AMAZING. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

WebGem
12-18-2010, 08:27 PM
KOW/Hagadorn vs Briscoes/Papa Briscoe about to start. Should be a classic.

I'm seriously looking sooooo forward to Generico/Steen. I am really starting to regret the fact I chose to go to Chiefs/Rams over this.

WebGem
12-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Briscoes win. I like the way they ended the fued with a non-title match, that's great booking on Hunters part. I can't understand why people criticize that.

Davey vs Roddy coming up!!!!!!

WebGem
12-18-2010, 09:30 PM
OLE!

WebGem
12-18-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm really interested to see if Steen/Generico hug after the match. I don't know if I'd like it or not.

WebGem
12-18-2010, 10:13 PM
What an epic fucking feud that was. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

WebGem
12-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Just randomly thought of this and I don't know why.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmC3W8tl6cs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmC3W8tl6cs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WebGem
12-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Nick Gage robbed a bank, LOL.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20101223/NEWS01/101223046/Police-seek-Collingswood-bank-robber

Sassy Squatch
12-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Kaval asked for and got released. Apparently he's fucking tired of being a pathetic jobber for WWE.

WebGem
12-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Kaval asked for and got released. Apparently he's ****ing tired of being a pathetic jobber for WWE.

Yeah he's scheduled for a match w/ Red at an ICW show I think it is.

I hope he's gonna be at the ROH or DGUSA shows WM weekend, that would be great.

WebGem
12-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Amazing Kong via twitter:

My dreams just came true today. I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one.

If she signed with WWE this will be boner worthy. Wow.

I doubt that's what it is though.

Sassy Squatch
12-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Apparently John Cena suffered a very serious right knee injury last night.

WebGem
12-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Apparently John Cena suffered a very serious right knee injury last night.

Yeah he did. I hate him though and will probably not care even though they finally had him in a decent angle.

Sassy Squatch
12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah he did. I hate him though and will probably not care even though they finally had him in a decent angle.
This will fuck up Wrestlemania 27 even more.

WebGem
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
This will fuck up Wrestlemania 27 even more.

This I disagree with. He is a cancer to that company's booking success. I could care less how much money they make from marks buying his dumb shit, he is awful. There's plenty of time to book wrestlemania stuff if he won't be available, and it will be better off without him. He can't work worth a shit, except for some reason puts on decent matches with Batista. That is proof that two (huge) negatives make a positive. And Batista is gone, so I really hope Cena isn't able to be back for WM27. That being said, he probably will be there.

Sassy Squatch
12-29-2010, 02:18 PM
This I disagree with. He is a cancer to that company's booking success. I could care less how much money they make from marks buying his dumb shit, he is awful. There's plenty of time to book wrestlemania stuff if he won't be available, and it will be better off without him. He can't work worth a shit, except for some reason puts on decent matches with Batista. That is proof that two (huge) negatives make a positive. And Batista is gone, so I really hope Cena isn't able to be back for WM27. That being said, he probably will be there.
WWE isnt for wrestling. It is for entertainment. Cena is one of the most entertaining wrestlers ever. Im pretty sure he can go in the ring too. Remember his debut match with Angle? It was a pretty good one.

WebGem
12-29-2010, 02:34 PM
WWE isnt for wrestling. It is for entertainment. Cena is one of the most entertaining wrestlers ever. Im pretty sure he can go in the ring too. Remember his debut match with Angle? It was a pretty good one.

If you think Cena is entertaining I really feel sorry for you. There's a reason "Cena sucks" chants are audible on two-thirds of WWE programs he appears on.

Oh and did you really just say he's a good wrestler in ring also? I honestly don't even know how to respond to that.

Sassy Squatch
12-29-2010, 02:37 PM
If you think Cena is entertaining I really feel sorry for you. There's a reason "Cena sucks" chants are audible on two-thirds of WWE programs he appears on.
I personally dont, but a ton of people think he is.

4th and Long
12-29-2010, 03:45 PM
I love the internet.
According to several sources, WWE's Superman was injured last night at a live show in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

John Cena was facing Wade Barrett and injured his knee courtesy of Barrett's "Wasteland Slam."

The match was immediately finished with Cena winning by submission.

Kevin Ech from The Baltimore Sun stated, "After the match, Cena—who was having trouble putting weight on the leg—got on the mic and said to the crowd that he may 'need time off after tonight,' and then he limped to the back under his own power."

So the question is where does the WWE go from here? Clearly they have invested a ton of stock in Cena. Rightfully so, as he has made them a ton of money over the past five years.

Could it be time for the WWE machine to push someone else to the top and carry the company until Cena heals?

Or will Cena try to fight through it and risk further injury?

I guess only time will tell. Hopefully Cena will have a speedy recovery and the WWE can figure out how to work without him.

- News has been quiet regarding John Cena's apparent injury in the match against Wade Barrett in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania last night.
The only thing that's being said is that Cena suffered a deep bruise and the injury isn't as serious as originally feared. This isn't an official announcement from WWE but one report that's going around. We hope to have more later.
Meltzer: John Cena NOT Injured, Looking For Way Out Of WWE Contract

According to Dave Meltzer of Yahoo Sports, former WWE heavyweight champion John Cena is looking for an "exit strategy" to get out of his WWE contract.. Cena "badly" wants to work the UFC's PPV in Toronto next year.

The MMA world has been buzzing about this story since Dave Meltzer broke the news on Tuesday night. Meltzer said on his radio show that the beatdown by Nexus has changed Cena's attitude on wrestling and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.

Its widely known that Cena is miserable with WWE's brutal travel schedule and doesn't want to be on the road with WWE 200 days a year again. With the mainstream success he's had in movies and the insane drawing power he's displayed during in the WWE, he could make a truckload of money working a couple of PPVs and a few other limited appearances.

keg in kc
12-29-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm not finding any of that stuff on Meltzer's site, although I haven't listened to the radio shows yet (been away from home for a week....)

keg in kc
12-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Here's his actual speech:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PTcq-K1Rglo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PTcq-K1Rglo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sassy Squatch
12-29-2010, 06:05 PM
On his Twitter page, Hall of Famer Jim Ross noted that John Cena suffered a hip pointer injury during last night’s match vs. Wade Barrett in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

For those wondering what a hip pointer injury is, below is an exploration courtesy of About.com:

A hip pointer injury is extremely painful, acute injury to the iliac crest of the pelvis. The injury causes bleeding into the abdominal muscles, which attach to the iliac crest. The bone and overlying muscle are often bruised, and the pain can be intense. Pain may be felt when walking, laughing, coughing, or even breathing deeply.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-05-2011, 10:03 PM
So is this when we should be expecting Triple H to return? Or is he busy playing family man with Stephanie and the father-in-law?

Current stories/angles are weak at the moment...

WebGem
01-05-2011, 10:06 PM
So is this when we should be expecting Triple H to return? Or is he busy playing family man with Stephanie and the father-in-law?

Current stories/angles are weak at the moment...

He could be a surprised entry in the rumble and win it or something.

keg in kc
01-05-2011, 10:29 PM

Current stories/angles are weak at the moment...I think he's just about healed. Nothing solid, but he should be part of wrestlemania, but I have no clue who he'll be working with.

My guess is (unfortunately) that he'll win the rumble and be there long term to put Miz in his place.

I think I did read earlier this week, however, that he's now essentially taken over the booking, and is now acting as the new Vince.

I'm actually intrigued to see where they're going to go with CM Punk and John Cena. It's a fresh feud that could establish Punk as a main event heel if they don't squash him too quickly, even with Nexus hanging around Punk's neck like a lead weight.

I wish to christ they'd do something with Daniel Bryan. He's the best worker on either brand by a long shot and if they'd give him time the way Miz and Morrison were on Monday (which was great) he's somebody else who could really establish himself. He's been getting over despite everything they've tried to do to keep him down (losing streak on NXT, Cole's constant hammering, goofy t-shirt and behavior with the bellas, etc). You can tell that he's somebody that most of the crowds seem to want to like, but he wasn't even on Raw last week...

I have no idea what else they're going to do. It still makes more sense to have HHH come back and feud with Sheamus, but they've managed to turn Sheamus from a monster into a joke in about two months time.

I guess we'll see more "mainstream" bullshit, "hollywood" "stars" come in to try to pop a buy rate. Maybe Brock Lesnar in a referee's role. And on raw we'll continue to have our time wasted with horrible backstage segments, awful women's matches, and the continued destruction of the tag team division with "champions" santino and koslov.

They could be so much more...

(They meaning Raw and Smackdown)

You know, the thing I liked most about Raw this week is that it opened up with a long match, instead of a long segment, and it ended basically the same way. I think the show would be so much better if they'd gear it towards events in the ring instead of on the mike. Make it more about fighting and less about storyline. Or make the storylines lead in a logical way to matches that are portrayed to be some kind of athletic competition, mano y mano.

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Looks like it will be John Cena and Miz, and Wade Barrett and Undertaker as 2 matches being set up for Wrestlemania.

keg in kc
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Looks like it will be John Cena and Miz, and Wade Barrett and Undertaker as 2 matches being set up for Wrestlemania.Looks to me like they're setting up Punk and Cena as a Wrestlemania match, rather than Cena and Miz, but who can say. They'll change their minds every week until March.

As far as Barrett goes, it's too early to tell. Right now they're starting him off with Big Show. Which would be painful to watch if I still actually watched Smackdown.

58kcfan89
01-06-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm actually intrigued to see where they're going to go with CM Punk and John Cena. It's a fresh feud that could establish Punk as a main event heel if they don't squash him too quickly, even with Nexus hanging around Punk's neck like a lead weight.

I wish to christ they'd do something with Daniel Bryan. He's the best worker on either brand by a long shot and if they'd give him time the way Miz and Morrison were on Monday (which was great) he's somebody else who could really establish himself. He's been getting over despite everything they've tried to do to keep him down (losing streak on NXT, Cole's constant hammering, goofy t-shirt and behavior with the bellas, etc). You can tell that he's somebody that most of the crowds seem to want to like, but he wasn't even on Raw last week...

I don't know what to believe about the Cena injury (I have a hard time believing he just wants to leave although that'd be awesome) but if he's not able to go, I'd love to see a Punk v. Bryan feud.

And maybe I'm one of the few, but I love the idea of Punk as the Nexus leader, except I don't trust WWE to book it right... Gunna be an interesting 'Mania buildup this year.

WebGem
01-06-2011, 01:03 AM
If they go the youth route this year and put younger guys in the 'main events' at Mania, I'd expect it to be a triple thread or 4 way for one of the titles, and Taker vs a veteran most likely in the other one.

keg in kc
01-06-2011, 03:30 AM
I don't know what to believe about the Cena injury (I have a hard time believing he just wants to leave although that'd be awesome) but if he's not able to go, I'd love to see a Punk v. Bryan feud.Everything I've heard is that it wasn't serious.

The sad thing about Punk's hip injury weeks back is that it killed some kind of a program they were teasing with Bryan.

That guy has so much talent, and they're just wasting it...And maybe I'm one of the few, but I love the idea of Punk as the Nexus leader, except I don't trust WWE to book it right... Gunna be an interesting 'Mania buildup this year.He's so good on the mic. If they're smart they turn him into the go-to heel.

If they do, at some point he'll have a face turn that will blow them away. He can do what Orton can't.

Talk about a guy I've gone cold on. Orton to me just looks retarded in the ring now, with all the jerking around crap. It's not cool; it's just weird. He's never going to turn into the badass face they want him to be.

Swanman
01-06-2011, 08:33 AM

Unfortunately Dragon has two major strikes against him right now: 1) he is under 200 pounds and 2) he made his name elsewhere before joining the E. Vince just doesn't like pushing smaller guys to the top, except in very rare circumstances like Rey Rey and Jericho. And the writers obviously don't realize that there is money to be made just letting Dragon do his thing in the ring without saddling him with goofy gimmicks. Give him 15-20 minutes with a decent worker and he will win over the audience, but I don't expect them to do it.

Can you imagine if Dragon got 20-30 minutes with Punk, Edge, etc?

keg in kc
01-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Holy crap, this is so bad it almost circles back around to good.

Almost.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1N72JGMpzg4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1N72JGMpzg4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WebGem
01-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Unfortunately Dragon has two major strikes against him right now: 1) he is under 200 pounds and 2) he made his name elsewhere before joining the E. Vince just doesn't like pushing smaller guys to the top, except in very rare circumstances like Rey Rey and Jericho. And the writers obviously don't realize that there is money to be made just letting Dragon do his thing in the ring without saddling him with goofy gimmicks. Give him 15-20 minutes with a decent worker and he will win over the audience, but I don't expect them to do it.

Can you imagine if Dragon got 20-30 minutes with Punk, Edge, etc?

Edge sucks. My dream was a 4 way WM main event with Dragon, Punk, Sydal (Bourne) and Ki. And they have since let Ki go, so now just the triple thread. But I think Sydal is still injured IIRC.

CoMoChief
01-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Holy crap, this is so bad it almost circles back around to good.

Almost.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1N72JGMpzg4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1N72JGMpzg4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WWE wrestlers are great at making "straight to DVD" movies.

keg in kc
01-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah, Bourne's still injured.

Low Ki asked for his release a few weeks back.

You'd never in a million years get a wrestlemania main event with four guys of that stature. We'll be lucky if any one of them gets anything, and that would obviously be punk.

I still think they need to establish Bryan as a shooter, tie him to Michaels (which would give HBK a non-wrestling way to come back) and have him kill people in the ring Benoit style. But I don't know if that's feasible when you're focused so much more on entertainment than competition. The guy always has the best match on whatever show he's on, regardless of who he's in the ring with, and we're lucky if they give him 5 minutes.

CoMoChief
01-06-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm still really surprised anyone watches WWE still.

After Austin, Rock left WWE just sucked completely. Wrestling as a whole completely sucked after those 2 left.

WebGem
01-06-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm still really surprised anyone watches WWE still.

After Austin, Rock left WWE just sucked completely. Wrestling as a whole completely sucked after those 2 left.

lol @ this

Swanman
01-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Yeah, Bourne's still injured.

Low Ki asked for his release a few weeks back.

You'd never in a million years get a wrestlemania main event with four guys of that stature. We'll be lucky if any one of them gets anything, and that would obviously be punk.

I still think they need to establish Bryan as a shooter, tie him to Michaels (which would give HBK a non-wrestling way to come back) and have him kill people in the ring Benoit style. But I don't know if that's feasible when you're focused so much more on entertainment than competition. The guy always has the best match on whatever show he's on, regardless of who he's in the ring with, and we're lucky if they give him 5 minutes.

Ki will hopefully be back in ROH soon tearing it up like the old days. I know there were some attitude issues with him in the past, hopefully that has cleared up. If he and Davey Richards were given 30 minutes or more, I think one of them might literally die.

I was always mystified why they gave Dragon the crossface as his finisher when he has the cattle mutilation, which has never been used before in WWE(Taz was actually calling for it during the summerslam match). He also has his MMA strike finishers that can be used. It's frustratring watching American Dragon-lite. At least he is making some good coin now, so good on him.

WebGem
01-09-2011, 04:55 PM
So depressed over football right now that I'm actually gonna watch the TNA PPV tonight. And Matt Hardy is gonna be on it, that should make me throw up for sure. God he's fucking terrible.

WebGem
01-10-2011, 09:28 PM
It's official: HBK going into the HOF this year in Atlanta. I'll be there, can't wait.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-10-2011, 09:59 PM
BORING.

WebGem
01-11-2011, 09:38 PM
HDNet and ROH's 2 year contract is up and it looks as if it won't be renewing.

WebGem
01-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Ring of Honor completed its 2 year TV contract with HDNet. During this time "ROH on HDNet" fans witnessed many great matches, the introduction of the ROH Television Title, and the crowning of new tag champions, among other historical moments. HDNet will air new episodes of ROH until 4/4/11. Please continue to support ROH and watch these new shows on HDNet.

Negotiations are underway for HDNet to broadcast a live special in 2011, and we will bring you more information on that as it becomes available. Ring of Honor Wrestling would like to thank HDNet for the last two years, especially those behind the scenes that made it possible every single TV taping.

The final ROH on HDNet TV tapings are scheduled for January 21st & 22nd in Philadelphia, so come out and support ROH as we close out our weekly run on HDNet.

This really sucks because it's the only episodic wrestling I have watched on a regular basis for the past year. FCW TV is actually really good I just didn't want to spend the time to watch both. I'll probably start watching FCW weekly after ROH's TV run is done.

WebGem
01-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Also, I heard Generico and Red tore the f'n house down in a TNA dark match today. Wish I could see that shit because I love both of their work.

WebGem
01-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Royal Rumble predictions anyone?

I'm hoping and praying that Punk wins it this year, and I think it's a possibility. So I'm gonna go with him. Although Triple H is a more likely candidate.

Sassy Squatch
01-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe Christian, if just for the fact that he is injured. WWE loves having their injured wrestlers returning and winning the Rumble. Agree it should be punk though. LOL at the 2 Nexus's

keg in kc
01-17-2011, 01:40 PM
This year, there will be 40 participants in the Royal Rumble Match instead of 30. It will be the biggest Royal Rumble Match in history!link ([url=http://twitter.com/JoeyStyles/status/27069772877271041)

WebGem
01-17-2011, 01:45 PM
I heard ROH had an AMAZING 6 man tag main event Friday night. I'm sad I wasn't there.

WebGem
01-17-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm playing Joey Ryan in Words With Friends on my iPhone right now. #imcool

keg in kc
01-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Jesus.This is from Meltzer (http://www.f4wonline.com/)

--Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge reported that Bob Barker will be appearing at this year's WrestleMania as the first celebrity guest. Barker was a huge hit, both with the fans and WWE personnel when he appeared on Raw.

keg in kc
01-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Woah. Steve Austin's hosting the new Tough Enough.

Think I might have to watch that.

keg in kc
01-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Royal Rumble list as of this morning:Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Chris Masters
C.M. Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

(That's 34/40)

BryanBusby
01-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Word is 2 former stars and a current have yet to be named.

I'm sure HHH will be one of them. Dirtsheets claim Booker T will be the other

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Word is 2 former stars and a current have yet to be named.

I'm sure HHH will be one of them. Dirtsheets claim Booker T will be the otherKevin Nash appeared in boston yesterday with newly dyed hair.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding.

Sassy Squatch
01-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Snape Kills Dumbledore!!!!

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Nothing to do with the Rumble, but a story is making the rounds that WWE has finally signed Mistico.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2011, 06:37 PM
Know of any links for tonight?

SnakeXJones
01-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Know of any links for tonight? http://www.firstrow.net/watch/46987/1/watch-wwe-royal-rumble-2011.html It's funny im watching royal rumble and i havent watched wrestling in months but im bored and pro bowl is fucking boring

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
And cena throws out nearly all of nexus by himself...

Well, they couldn't keep nexus in there the whole time.

Oh jesus, and now hornswoggle is in the match.

Sometimes I hate WWE.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Oh, and now Cena eliminates Punk.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:10 PM
The next time life gets me down, I'll just be able to think "well, it could be worse, you could be Tyson Kidd".

Captain Obvious
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Booker T received one of the biggest pops of the night.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Booker T received one of the biggest pops of the night.

Ha, Nash did as well.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
The "Let's Go Diesel" chants were about the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
You know, Mysterio came in seconds after hornswoggle was eliminated....

have the two of them ever been seen in the same place at the same time?

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:36 PM
This is turning into the lamest Rumble in years. These last guys left...

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Okay, so they're going to have Santino beat Del Rio at the end.

No f'n way.

Ok good.

Although that was about the stupidest ending ever.

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Good, Del Rio won.
Really? Sweet!

WebGem
01-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Fuck yes!! I just won a prop bet with my friend. I had Punk/Del Rio vs Cena/Orton. I knew he had a 0% chance so i basically won a freeroll.

BryanBusby
Man are they pushing Del Rio to the moon

keg in kc
Watch them bring Cena back out and say he wasn't eliminated by a Rumble entrant.

WebGem
Man are they pushing Del Rio to the moon

As they should

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Was totally the right move, but I'm glad I didn't pay for this.

BryanBusby
01-30-2011, 09:46 PM
As they should

Oh I agree. Del Rio owns

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 09:47 PM
I was thinking they had one entrant left but I guess not. I was expecting Triple H. RR=lame

WebGem
01-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Oh I agree. Del Rio owns

Maybe they had this in mind during the KOTR already. I thought he shoulda won that for sure. Sheamus was fine too but I think Del Rio would have done a better job of running w/ the KOTR gimmick for a while. This is great though. Really, really great.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:49 PM
I was thinking they had one entrant left but I guess not. I was expecting Triple H. RR=lameYeah, for all the hooplah of having 10 extra slots, and the 6 open ones, it really ended up being a stinker overall.

The Nexus thing during the first 20 or so guys was interesting, but having Cena dump the entire group basically killed it (meaning the Rumble). The match really kind of sucked after Punk was out.

No surprise the best part of it was when he and Bryan were working together...

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Yeah, for all the hooplah of having 10 extra slots, and the 6 open ones, it really ended up being a stinker overall.

The Nexus thing during the first 20 or so guys was interesting, but having Cena dump the entire group basically killed it (meaning the Rumble). The match really kind of sucked after Punk was out.

No surprise the best part of it was when he and Bryan were working together...

Yep. And how desperate is WWE that they bring back Booker T and Kevin Nash? What's next X-Pac and Scott Hall?

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Yep. And how desperate is WWE that they bring back Booker T and Kevin Nash? What's next X-Pac and Scott Hall?Hornswoggle killed it for me, too. Having that guy in there in the middle of the match was fucking lame as shit. Hell, I'd rather have seen Awesome Kong. I hate that shit. It the WWE equivalent of an Ewok. Cross bred with Jar-Jar.

WebGem
01-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Hornswoggle killed it for me, too. Having that guy in there in the middle of the match was ****ing lame as shit. Hell, I'd rather have seen Awesome Kong. I hate that shit. It the WWE equivalent of an Ewok. Cross bred with Jar-Jar.

It's Amazing Kong, don't call her Awesome Kong ever again.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 09:57 PM
It's Amazing Kong, don't call her Awesome Kong ever again.I'd rather have seen Awesome Kong come into the ring, eat Hornwoggle, pull up that...whatever it is that she wears, and then shit a Hornwoggle sized pile in the middle of the mat than watch Hornswoggle himself in the rumble.

That's right, I'd rather watch Awesome Kong shit up Hornswoggle than watch Hornswoggle.

Awesome Kong.

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Hornswoggle killed it for me, too. Having that guy in there in the middle of the match was fucking lame as shit. Hell, I'd rather have seen Awesome Kong. I hate that shit. It the WWE equivalent of an Ewok. Cross bred with Jar-Jar.

LMAO Agreed.

I am just curious what the plan is for the 2 old geezers.

keg in kc
01-30-2011, 10:02 PM
LMAO Agreed.

I am just curious what the plan is for the 2 old geezers.If I remember what Meltzer was saying earlier, I think it was a managerial role for Booker, and nothing solid yet for Nash, although they may keep him around.

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 10:03 PM
If I remember what Meltzer was saying earlier, I think it was a managerial role for Booker, and nothing solid yet for Nash, although they may keep him around.

Thanks.

BryanBusby
01-30-2011, 11:36 PM
Booker T needs to come out to this theme for now on.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XuFe0vgMO2E" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

keg in kc
01-31-2011, 09:59 PM
While the main event is entertaining, this episode of Raw has been a highlight reel of everything that's wrong with WWE. All that's missing is a midget.

WebGem
01-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Ship it to the King tho

keg in kc
02-01-2011, 12:22 AM
The great mystery.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yUqTGgOZyd8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

While watching live I assumed it was an Undertaker promo, but then realized the date was a monday, and he's a smackdown guy. People seem to think it's Sting.

bowener
02-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Is this the largest thread?

BryanBusby
02-01-2011, 01:21 AM
The great mystery.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yUqTGgOZyd8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

While watching live I assumed it was an Undertaker promo, but then realized the date was a monday, and he's a smackdown guy. People seem to think it's Sting.

It does have a little similarity to this.

From recent TNA taping.

Eric said no one is coming. He said Kevin Nash, Sting, and Booker T aren't coming.

http://i53.tinypic.com/zkloya.jpg

Would quickly change Wrestlemania from very little of interest to draw buys to probably the biggest draw they've had if they put Sting vs. Undertaker as the main event.

Reaper16
02-01-2011, 01:58 AM
It does have a little similarity to this.

From recent TNA taping.

Eric said no one is coming. He said Kevin Nash, Sting, and Booker T aren't coming.

http://i53.tinypic.com/zkloya.jpg

Would quickly change Wrestlemania from very little of interest to draw buys to probably the biggest draw they've had if they put Sting vs. Undertaker as the main event.
That match would have been cool fifteen years ago.

salame
02-01-2011, 02:47 AM
so wait is ultrapeanut hot?

salame
02-01-2011, 02:57 AM
great to be here. I saw many great posts ,cant wait to join in. Thanks for the great community,

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/69/dat_ass1.jpg

salame
02-01-2011, 03:00 AM
great to be here. I saw many great posts ,cant wait to join in. Thanks for the great community,

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv188/camgears/Lol_wut_shoop.png

keg in kc
02-02-2011, 06:19 AM
To answer an earlier question, Booker is apparently the new Smackdown announcer. They're evidently still working out things with Nash; he's supposedly signed a Legends contract.

WebGem
02-02-2011, 11:55 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DU4TDGlbTz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc
02-03-2011, 01:43 AM
That is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

WebGem
02-03-2011, 01:45 AM

LOL

BryanBusby
02-03-2011, 01:50 AM
To answer an earlier question, Booker is apparently the new Smackdown announcer. They're evidently still working out things with Nash; he's supposedly signed a Legends contract.

Really? Booker T as an announcer owns.

keg in kc
02-03-2011, 01:50 AM

LOLWhich is saying something.

We're talking mild stupidity, though, not Shockmaster level.

keg in kc
02-03-2011, 01:53 AM

Really? Booker T as an announcer owns.Yeah, I may actually watch smackdown this week. The first time I'll have watched it on syfy since the premiere.

Oh, it may be wishful thinking, but there might be a chance Jericho is coming back. I can't find the article now, but there was a quote a couple of days ago that says a deal with WWE is about 90% worked out, and how he's not taking a big break like he did in 2005. But then he goes on and talks about how it would depend on other stuff he has going on, like Fozzy and the promotion of the new book he has coming out in a couple of weeks.

BryanBusby
02-03-2011, 01:55 AM
I would watch smackdown every week if they had a booker t + Jericho commentary team.

keg in kc
02-03-2011, 02:01 AM
I would watch smackdown every week if they had a booker t + Jericho commentary team.I think they need him for wrestlemania. This may be the first time in years I don't buy it, if the card ends up being what it looks like it will be.

(oh, and Meltzer says he's been told the 2.21.11 thing was for Undertaker, and not Sting, but that, as with everything in WWE, that's subject to change)

keg in kc
02-05-2011, 02:42 AM
This is really shaping up to be one of the weakest mania cards I can remember.
As of right now, the WrestleMania card is scheduled as Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett for the streak as one of the main events. As of this past week, it is the match planned but we were told that if Undertaker isn’t ready to do a match, they would do Undertaker & Kane in 2-on-4 handicap match against Wade Barrett & Ezekiel Jackson & Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel where they’d hide Undertaker and have him do very limited duty tagging in for a few key spots.

The other main matches are scheduled as The Miz vs. John Cena for the WWE title, which would mean Cena would win the Raw Elimination Chamber on 2/20 in Oakland, Edge (who would have to win the Smackdown chamber the same night) defending the World title against Alberto Del Rio, HHH vs. King Sheamus, Randy Orton vs. C.M. Punk, a trios match with The Corre’s Gabriel & Slater & Jackson vs. Nexus members Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga & Mason Ryan and Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes (Mysterio personally asked for this one as he likes Rhodes and wanted to try and help elevate him).

As is pretty obvious since they are teasing it so strongly, Jerry Lawler will be wrestling at his first Mania this year, barring an injury between now and then. You can see the slow build of Lawler and Michael Cole. We can’t confirm what form it’ll be other than Lawler will wrestle. It could be Lawler wrestling with Cole as a referee, but that doesn’t make sense as a blow-off. They could put Lawler against Alex Riley with the idea that if Lawler wins, he gets five minutes with Cole or they could take it a different way. The other match we’ve heard talked about was a Money in the Bank bout. The debate is if they are doing a Money in the Bank PPV in July with likely two MITB matches, doing it three months earlier is overkill. If they do it anyway, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston and John Morrison would be in the match.

The key matches have already had angles built to get to. But WWE hates people guessing the direction, particularly since these matches in theory would give away the 2/20 PPV results. I don’t know that they’d change the matches, but they may do sleight-of-hand as far as the PPV just because of not wanting to be predictable.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-05-2011, 03:00 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DU4TDGlbTz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You said not too long ago that pro wrestling is greater than football. Is this your example? As a former lover of pro wrestling, that's 7 shades of gay.

keg in kc
02-07-2011, 04:42 PM
They're getting desperate:Vince returns as a character tonight

Vince McMahon will return to Raw tonight as the Mr. McMahon character. Vince last made an appearance after the November elections, but then it was revealed it was really just Stephanie's dream. His prior appearance was a Nexus beatdown.

keg in kc
02-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Somehow I missed that they're using Booker T as a trainer for Tough Enough. Seems like a move that makes a lot of sense. Not sure how I feel about the whole "celebrity trainer" thing, though.WWE® LEGEND BOOKER T JOINS “WWE® TOUGH ENOUGH” AS TRAINER

WWE® Legend and former World Heavyweight Champion Booker T joins USA Network’s upcoming non-scripted series WWE TOUGH ENOUGH as a trainer. Booker T will train and counsel the contestants competing to become the next WWE Superstar or Diva. The appointment of Booker T follows the recent casting announcement of WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as series host.

The non-scripted series will premiere Monday, April 4 at 11/10c, immediately following USA’s ratings juggernaut WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW®, and move to its regularly scheduled slot in primetime, Mondays at 8/7c, starting on April 11.

Booker T has entertained audiences across the globe and squared off against the biggest luminaries in the WWE Universe including WWE Superstars John Cena, Rey Mysterio and Big Show.

Recognized as one of the most athletic and charismatic figures in WWE history, Booker T will share his extensive knowledge and ring experience with aspiring contestants vying for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Joining a team of celebrity trainers to be announced shortly, Booker T will mentor the diverse group of men and women who will live, train, eat and sleep under one roof in a house in Simi Valley, California. Each week the contestants will battle it out in a series of unique challenges designed to test for such characteristics as showmanship, creativity, athleticism and desire, just to name a few. Viewers will witness the trials and tribulations of what it takes to be one of the best in the world’s greatest sports entertainment organization. The grand prizewinner will be awarded a contract with WWE.

SnakeXJones
02-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Somehow I missed that they're using Booker T as a trainer for Tough Enough. Seems like a move that makes a lot of sense. Not sure how I feel about the whole "celebrity trainer" thing, though. Im sure they can use a trainer that only knows 5 Moves

keg in kc
02-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Im sure they can use a trainer that only knows 5 MovesIf you're referring to Booker and not John Cena with the whole "5 moves" thing, he's actually been running a wrestling school in Houston for 5 or 6 years.

SnakeXJones
02-07-2011, 05:22 PM
If you're referring to Booker and not John Cena with the whole "5 moves" thing, he's actually been running a wrestling school in Houston for 5 or 6 years. Then he shouldnt have a problem training I always liked Booker T it's just his and cena's matches get old quick

Swanman
02-07-2011, 05:38 PM
You said not too long ago that pro wrestling is greater than football. Is this your example? As a former lover of pro wrestling, that's 7 shades of gay.

Those guys work in a fed like Chikara, because it's basically centered around comedy wrestling and guys in goofy costumes. But in CZW (not that CZW is great by any stretch), it doesn't work. I know those guys worked an ROH match or two and I think they toned down the over-the-top stuff.

Bi_polar
02-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Bull Dog Bob Brown

TrickyNicky
02-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Its no Atomic Bustaaaah, thats for sure.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iiC2jIboHIc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc
02-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Oh joy.

http://www.magazineline.com/images/covers/JMTbig.jpg

BigCatDaddy
02-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh joy.

http://www.magazineline.com/images/covers/JMTbig.jpg

I guess you aren't ready?

Sassy Squatch
02-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Clay Matthews filled in as special guest referee during the title match tonight. Vickie was incapacitated.

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 01:53 PM
This is doomed to be a massive letdown, whoever it is...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LlBDuP0cysM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BryanBusby
02-14-2011, 01:56 PM
The only way it doesn't fall flat would be getting someone like The Rock to do it. I'd get Wrestlemania just to see The Rock grab his guitar and strum everyone's entrance while he talks shit to them.

I'm set for hilarious disappointment.

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 01:58 PM
The only way it doesn't fall flat would be getting someone like The Rock to do it.

I'm set for hilarious disappointment.I kind of want it to be Justin Bieber.

Or Bob Barker.

Although the promo makes it sound like a rassler...

Watch it be Huntard's triumphant return. Or even the Undertaker.

Now the Undertaker hosing Wrestlemania, that would be buys. LMAO

Half of me wants it to be somebody awesome, and half of me wants it to be somebody that makes the crowd go completely silent with wtf? looks pasted all over their faces.

BryanBusby
02-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Vince McMahon is always a generation and a half behind on shit though and is likely frantically trying to get ahold of N*SYNC's agent.

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Your Wrestlemania host...Phil Collins!

(In the air tonight starts playing on the titantron)

WebGem
02-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Jerry Lawlers mom got gg'd last night

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I'd be really surprised if he's on the show tonight.

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes!

Captain Obvious
02-14-2011, 10:09 PM
No way. What a reaction.

Captain Obvious
02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Ok, this is all kinds of awesome.

WebGem
02-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Not really that cool at all.

The Rock sucks, always has.

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 10:21 PM
That was the best thing on Raw in a long, long time. Rock unscripted unsensored for 20 minutes.

When he started in on Cena that was about the best thing ever.

dirk digler
02-14-2011, 10:39 PM
That was the best thing on Raw in a long, long time. Rock unscripted unsensored for 20 minutes.

When he started in on Cena that was about the best thing ever.

Yep. I marked out big time. So glad the Rock is back

Jerm
02-14-2011, 10:56 PM
Greatest...promo...EVER.

Highly doubtful but Rock v. tweener Cena at WM would do huge buys.

keg in kc
02-14-2011, 10:59 PM
I don't see the Rock wrestling. He just did more for buys than anybody else could have, though.

It may be too early, though. He's a new old thing, which is awesome. But it loses something if we see him every week for the next two months.

dirk digler
02-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Greatest...promo...EVER.

Highly doubtful but Rock v. tweener Cena at WM would do huge buys.

My first thought when the Rock was trashing Cena was this could be a good opportunity to turn Cena heel

loochy
02-15-2011, 10:41 AM
My first thought when the Rock was trashing Cena was this could be a good opportunity to turn Cena heel

That's what I thought too...because there's no way the people will boo Rock here. Did you hear the whole crowd with the "Cena sucks!" chants? Awesome. It was also awesome when he cussed a ton and told Michael Cole to shine up that stupid GM computer and shove it. I also love how the Rock no-sold the mysterious GM's powers.

In case you missed it, here is the entire segment:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CErB205Zm_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On an unrelated note, the 2 21 11 thing is most definitely the undertaker since they actually SHOWED the Undertaker.

Swanman
02-15-2011, 12:31 PM
On an unrelated note, the 2 21 11 thing is most definitely the undertaker since they actually SHOWED the Undertaker.

At the end, in the trenchcoat, it's most likely Sting as well.

loochy
02-15-2011, 12:35 PM
At the end, in the trenchcoat, it's most likely Sting as well.

I would love this, but I'm ready for disappointment as well. However, last night I expected disappointment and I got awesomeness.

keg in kc
02-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Apparently the plan is Undertaker's streak versus HHH's career. So expect to see HHH return next week, too.

WebGem
02-15-2011, 01:43 PM
LOL @ all you stupid fucking marks thinking the Rock is so great

Swanman
02-15-2011, 01:44 PM
I would love this, but I'm ready for disappointment as well. However, last night I expected disappointment and I got awesomeness.

That promo was amazing. That cements Rock as the best promo guy since Flair in his prime 2,925 years ago.

WebGem
02-15-2011, 01:44 PM
That promo was amazing. That cements Rock as the best promo guy since Flair in his prime 2,925 years ago.

You are a dumbass

WebGem
02-15-2011, 01:49 PM

Please explain how last night was awesome other than you being a stupid ass mark and not understanding half of what you're watching nor knowing what's good and what's not. Explain what about RAW last night was so awesome, please.

Swanman
02-15-2011, 01:51 PM
You are a dumbass

Explain please, Mr. Namecalling Ass.

CoMoChief
02-15-2011, 03:32 PM
WWE immediately became cool again.

FINALLY............

Swanman
02-15-2011, 03:34 PM
WWE immediately became cool again.

FINALLY............

I am happy that he ended the finally's with the Rock has come back....home. That was a nice touch (I remember him doing that in Miami years back).

His Justin Bieber line was fantastic as well.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-15-2011, 03:41 PM
That was the best RAW I have seen in YEARS. And it was all because of the Rock at the end.

Loudest I have heard the crowd on the television in a long time.

His presence on the mic is second to none...

Just wish he would have stuck with his old entrance theme...oh well.

loochy
02-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Please explain how last night was awesome other than you being a stupid ass mark and not understanding half of what you're watching nor knowing what's good and what's not. Explain what about RAW last night was so awesome, please.

The Rock came back and gave a 20 minute promo that I liked, which included dissing Cena's stupid "you can't see me", Michael Cole, and the stupid GM thing.

Why are you so angry? What's wrong with being a mark?

keg in kc
02-15-2011, 04:01 PM
That was the best RAW I have seen in YEARS. And it was all because of the Rock at the end.

Loudest I have heard the crowd on the television in a long time.

His presence on the mic is second to none...

Just wish he would have stuck with his old entrance theme...oh well.The only downside is it really showed just how bad things are in WWE. There isn't anybody close to his level, and the ultimate irony is that they're going to use the Rock to try and elevate Cena to his level (this is if they're going with Cena and Miz with Rock refereeing).

I think also lost in all the hype was one of the best TV matches in a long time, Miz and Danielson. That was the first clean win that I can remember the Miz getting in maybe his entire run as champion, but which didn't (IMO) hurt Danielson in any way. Hell, they could build up a program between those two again and I'd be more interested in seeing that that Miz and Cena or Orton or anybody else. But the main point being that they actually gave the Miz a win. Stunning that the champion would actually win a match, I know.

Punk and Cena wasn't bad either, but I thought Danielson and Miz both really brought their game last night.

And then the Rock. He's just on a level far, far above everybody else on the mic. Although a big part of that is the fact that he's not reading off a script. That's why Jericho's always so good...

I still wonder who the woman they teased is.

keg in kc
02-15-2011, 04:19 PM
This makes me laugh, in our PG era...-- Porn star Allie Haze and her boyfriend were among the first two on the Kiss Kam last night.