PDA

View Full Version : I can't see games here in Iraq but it doesn't

Red Dawg
10-07-2007, 09:21 PM
take a genious to see that our O-line does not run block worth a shit anymore. LJ has no TD's and that is insane. He's a bull that needs little room to get 5 yards and they have done nothing but get his as hit in the backfield. We are 2-3 because of this. I'm glad Huard got hurt. Croyle needs the snaps. This season is a wash and for the first time I'm glad to be in Iraq so I don't have to watch our pathedic O-line ruin the season.

HonestChieffan
10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Be safe. Football is a game. Where you are, it aint.

Thanks for being there

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Be safe. Football is a game. Where you are, it aint.

Thanks for being there

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2007, 09:34 PM
This season is a wash and for the first time I'm glad to be in Iraq so I don't have to watch our pathedic O-line ruin the season.

ROFL Ouch!

Stay safe.

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 09:36 PM
If you want to know what today looked like in person.....

Watch a video of an IED direct hit with no fatalities, but alot of collateral damage.

KCJohnny
10-07-2007, 10:18 PM
take a genious to see that our O-line does not run block worth a shit anymore. LJ has no TD's and that is insane. He's a bull that needs little room to get 5 yards and they have done nothing but get his as hit in the backfield. We are 2-3 because of this. I'm glad Huard got hurt. Croyle needs the snaps. This season is a wash and for the first time I'm glad to be in Iraq so I don't have to watch our pathedic O-line ruin the season.

You nailed it. Its the OL.
God bless you in Iraq, my man!
MSG Proctor